Ultron vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Busiek age Ultron vs Wwh. Who takes it?

JakeTheBank
Ultron.

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Ultron. Nah WWH rips him in half....whilst holing back!!!

JakeTheBank
What you did there, I see it.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/bekkiglittz/GIFs/Supernatural/94f4e6fd.gif

Horrificus
Originally posted by Nihilist
Nah WWH rips him in half....whilst holing back!!! http://troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-says/i-see-what-you-did-there-and-i-like-it-thumb.jpg

Reacting2
Originally posted by Damborgson
Busiek age Ultron vs Wwh. Who takes it? how much durable is Adamantium compared to enchanted uru? Hulk has been able to destroy uru before

Damborgson
Originally posted by Reacting2
how much durable is Adamantium compared to enchanted uru? Hulk has been able to destroy uru before are you talking about Nul breaking the serpents hammer? Or is there something I missed ?

Reacting2

Endless Mike
I'm pretty sure an author interview stated it was secondary.

Damborgson

guy222
wwh

carver9
Hulk wins and I don't even think its close.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins and I don't even think its close.
laughing out loud

Stoic
During the Secret Wars the Hulk incapacitated Ultron with one good hit. WW Hulk was stated to be the most powerful Hulk to have ever existed. Is Busiek's Ultron made of a stronger adamantium than Secret Wars Ultron? I thought that primary adamantium was the same, either way that you look at it.

Greysen93
Hulk smashes

Horrificus
It's what's inside that counts. smile
Simon was able to shake Ultron's head like a maraca, until whatever was in his head, turned into confetti.
Unless new, improved Ultrons have a label stating that their brains are now "jumble-proof", there is no reason why any other top-tier couldn't repeat the feat.

JakeTheBank
New Ultron no sells all out Mjolnir strikes. Based on what was revealed from Bendis' first Avengers arc, "Age of Ultron" Ultron is easily top tier and then some.

Ultron from "Ultron Unlimited" required massive plot device to beat down.

Stoic
New Ultron no sells all out Mjolnir strikes. Based on what was revealed from Bendis' first Avengers arc, "Age of Ultron" Ultron is easily top tier and then some.

Ultron from "Ultron Unlimited" required massive plot device to beat down.

But his casing is still Primary Adamantium, and the Hulk of Secret Wars, warped his chassis to the point that Ultron was unable to continue physical combat. That again was the Hulk at a far lower level in terms of strength amplification. On top of it all, I don't believe that Marvel has upgraded ultron's CPU as it still only has a 14 terabyte HD on board. I wonder if Ultron even has redundant drives in the form of multi-threading. Marvel needs to give Ultron a serious upgrade, and have someone that knows tech do it.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
But his casing is still Primary Adamantium, and the Hulk of Secret Wars, warped his chassis to the point that Ultron was unable to continue physical combat. That again was the Hulk at a far lower level in terms of strength amplification. On top of it all, I don't believe that Marvel has upgraded ultron's CPU as it still only has a 14 terabyte HD on board. I wonder if Ultron even has redundant drives in the form of multi-threading. Marvel needs to give Ultron a serious upgrade, and have someone that knows tech do it.

They have given Ultron a serious upgrade.

Fem Ultron was a step above Ultron Unlimited/"Classic" Ultron. Phalanx Ultron was, too. AoU Ultron even more.

Currently, Ultron is capable of tanking a fully charged all out Mjolnir strike without being damaged and BFRed himself because he felt he wasn't ready to take on all of the Avengers at once. When Ultron returns, presumably after AvX, he's going to be a beast.

Bouboumaster
Hulk ground the robot

Stoic
They have given Ultron a serious upgrade.

Fem Ultron was a step above Ultron Unlimited/"Classic" Ultron. Phalanx Ultron was, too. AoU Ultron even more.

Currently, Ultron is capable of tanking a fully charged all out Mjolnir strike without being damaged and BFRed himself because he felt he wasn't ready to take on all of the Avengers at once. When Ultron returns, presumably after AvX, he's going to be a beast.

Primary adamantium is still primary adamantium, so unless the last Ultron had better body armor than primary adamantium... you see where this is going right? The Hulk has the feat under his belt, so arguing whether or not he can smash Ultron has already been decided on panel. Thor may not have been going all out or the Hulk might just have more hitting power.

Also this happens to be busiek's Ultron.

JakeTheBank
Primary adamantium is still primary adamantium, so unless the last Ultron had better body armor than primary adamantium... you see where this is going right? The Hulk has the feat under his belt, so arguing whether or not he can smash Ultron has already been decided on panel. Thor may not have been going all out or the Hulk might just have more hitting power.

Or Ultron is tougher internally than before. Or he's gotten god knows what else in the forms of added shields/barriers, etc.

Ultron also has had his firepower increased, his overall capabilities increased, etc. since Secret Wars.

Existere
I think Hulk fans sometimes just sometimes look at a title of a thread. If Hulk's in it, they mentally visualize Hulk hitting the opponent. If they can do that, they think "...yeah, Hulk should win this".

Anyways, Ultron should take this.

Stoic
Or Ultron is tougher internally than before. Or he's gotten god knows what else in the forms of added shields/barriers, etc.

Ultron also has had his firepower increased, his overall capabilities increased, etc. since Secret Wars.

Internally had nothing to do with the Hulk warping the armor, and leaving it crippled. The Hulk literally folded Ultron like a lawn chair. WW Hulk is far superior to that Hulk. This again is supposed to be Busiek's Ultron. I think Alkema Ultron was superior.

Galan007
Ultron wins. Hulk would never touch his person, imo.

jalek moye
People forget that just because both characters have gotten stronger doesn't mean it will be the same outcome as it was years ago. The power increase isn't normally going to be the same for both people, and it could also be in very different ways then simple both got 2 times stronger, or faster, etc.

Stoic
Originally posted by jalek moye
People forget that just because both characters have gotten stronger doesn't mean it will be the same outcome as it was years ago. The power increase isn't normally going to be the same for both people, and it could also be in very different ways then simple both got 2 times stronger, or faster, etc.

But Primary Adamantium has been the same strength , and is the same strength. However the Hulk has gotten stronger.

Horrificus
A question to those of you "in the know". What happened first?:

1. Simon shaking Ultron's "berries".
or
2. Hulk bending Ultron's pelvis.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Horrificus

or
2. Hulk bending Ultron's pelvis. Ahhh I Can See Where This Is Going wink

jalek moye
But Primary Adamantium has been the same strength , and is the same strength. However the Hulk has gotten stronger.

Even if that's the case, he could have the same outershell and still be harder to hurt due to new shielding, shock absorbers, and forcefields etc. Many upgrades can happen that make him much more formidable even if his body stays the same. Regardless of his bodies material he can be still become way harder for hulk to defeat then he was back in the day.

Damborgson
I'd like to see if Hulk could resist the encephalo beam or not.

Stoic
Originally posted by jalek moye
Even if that's the case, he could have the same outershell and still be harder to hurt due to new shielding, shock absorbers, and forcefields etc. Many upgrades can happen that make him much more formidable even if his body stays the same. Regardless of his bodies material he can be still become way harder for hulk to defeat then he was back in the day.

This is not a what if scenario though, or a far flung in the future version of Ultron, it's Busiek's Ultron from the Avengers, and the robot didn't have all of those things that you are speaking of. There is nothing that leads me to think that it was more advanced than it was during the Secret Wars, nor do I recall it being written to be. I'll have to check it out, but from what i read, it was just composed of primary adamantium, no force fields, or particle re-arrangers, no photon torpedoes, or light sabers.

Stoic
I'd like to see if Hulk could resist the encephalo beam or not.

Would the encephelo beam be able to put out more power than it took to obliterate a planet?

Damborgson
Would the encephelo beam be able to put out more power than it took to obliterate a planet? the encephalo beams a cool power ultrons got. It shuts down part of the opponenets brain leaving them in a coma. But WWH had some legitelly impressive feats when it came to tampering with his mind. Idk if the beam puts out or not.

Stoic
the encephalo beams a cool power ultrons got. It shuts down part of the opponenets brain leaving them in a coma. But WWH had some legitelly impressive feats when it came to tampering with his mind. Idk if the beam puts out or not.

Ok. outside of that, I do recall that Ultron shot the Hulk and broke his leg or something like that. It really made little sense to me that it took him weeks to heal his leg, when modern day Hulk would heal something like that in seconds. They even had him walking around on power crutches.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Horrificus

or
2. Hulk bending Ultron's pelvis.
Originally posted by TheHulk
Ahhh I Can See Where This Is Going wink That's because you are smart. cool

Well, just as an FYI, here is the info:

Against Ultron- Wonder Man and Hulk

*(Interestingly, both are facing Ultron 11. After Utron's defeat to Hulk and Wasp, the Beyonder rebuilt him on Battle World. His "still-active" head was brought back to Earth, where he was able to rebuild himself, still calling himself Ultron 11.

Before meeting Simon, the rebuilt Ultron 11 destroyed an an "upgraded" version of himself, Ultron 12. )

April 1985- Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars #12

Hulk manages to dent Ultron 11, allowing Wasp to actually be the one to take him down. Ultron blasts Hulk to the ground while Wasp goes into action. Wasp enters through the dented area and wreaking havock.

April 1986- West Coast Avengers #7

Wonder Man shows up just in time, as Ultron 11 is about to tear Hank Pym's legs off. Wonder Man shakes Ultron's head so hard, it It destroys the artificial brain within.

Damborgson
Ok. outside of that, I do recall that Ultron shot the Hulk and broke his leg or something like that. It really made little sense to me that it took him weeks to heal his leg, when modern day Hulk would heal something like that in seconds. They even had him walking around on power crutches. Thats weird....Maybe Ultron messed with his healing factor or something. Or it could have just been a low showing.

Hyperion Prime
Ultron should be able to outlast and beat the Hulk.

pym-ftw
Pym's son wins

WhiteWitchKing
Ultron takes him out.

guy222
wwh ftw

carver9
Savage Hulk already punched adamantium Ultron and incapacitated him. WWH would do far worse. WWH rips him in half.

-Pr-
Hulk isn't stomping Ultron. Don't be ridiculous.

JakeTheBank
Savage Hulk already punched adamantium Ultron and incapacitated him. WWH would do far worse. WWH stomps.

Ultron's been upgraded significantly.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk isn't stomping Ultron. Don't be ridiculous.

I edited my post.

-Pr-
I edited my post.

Only made it more fail-full.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Nihilist
Nah WWH rips him in half....whilst holing back!!!

Savage Hulk already punched adamantium Ultron and incapacitated him. WWH would do far worse. WWH rips him in half.

And so, the prophet's predictions did come to pass.

DTM
Internally had nothing to do with the Hulk warping the armor, and leaving it crippled. The Hulk literally folded Ultron like a lawn chair. WW Hulk is far superior to that Hulk. This again is supposed to be Busiek's Ultron. I think Alkema Ultron was superior.

I think youre remembering Secret Wars slightly off. Yes Hulk there did damage Adamantium level Ultron, but it wasnt his strike that put him out of commission, in fact after being hit, Ultron blasted Hulk back to a degree that he was basically down and out, and his leg was needing a crutch for issues to come.

Also, Ultron Unlimited Ultron was able to fight Thor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Hank Pym, Capt America, Scarlet Witch, Firestar, Black Panther, and would have beat them all had not for a wakandian vibrainium surprise win at the end.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
I think youre remembering Secret Wars slightly off. Yes Hulk there did damage Adamantium level Ultron, but it wasnt his strike that put him out of commission, in fact after being hit, Ultron blasted Hulk back to a degree that he was basically down and out, and his leg was needing a crutch for issues to come.

Also, Ultron Unlimited Ultron was able to fight Thor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Hank Pym, Capt America, Scarlet Witch, Firestar, Black Panther, and would have beat them all had not for a wakandian vibrainium surprise win at the end.

If you read a bit more into my later posts, I did say that the Hulk got his leg broken, and that it took weeks for it to heal, which made no sense at all. After all the Hulk has healed from being nearly turned into a skeleton, to having his heart ripped out in seconds in less time. Shyt the Void broke every bone in his body and it didn't take even a week for him to make a full recovery.

I've pretty much decided to sit this one out due to new rules that were imposed on the Hulk character, as he now has a limit to how strong he can become in forum battles. Which come to think of it, PC Superman should be limited to each particular book that he was in due to his changes in power levels from book to book. All the same, Ultron is not indestructible, but the level at which WW Hulk capped at could be argued to be less than his Secret Wars showing. How? Beats me.

I was also wondering where it was ever stated that Busiek's Ultron had a force field in play. If not I can indeed see WW Hulk jumping all over the robot, and withing time breaking it.

abhilegend
When ultron broke the hulk's leg, he didn't have a HF. He was just ridiculously durable. PAD retconned hulk's durability into his healing factor. Befor PAD hulk didn't have a HF.

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy gets raped, high-powered vibrator style.

Blight
Hold on. Why is it not scoffed at that Hulk dented the adamantium in Ultron in the past? DHas he ever showed this later? Did he bend Speedfreaks Adamantium ever and I just didn't read it? WWH certainly didn't bend Wolverine's adamantium skull, he just juggled his brain in it.

carver9
Originally posted by Blight
Hold on. Why is it not scoffed at that Hulk dented the adamantium in Ultron in the past? DHas he ever showed this later? Did he bend Speedfreaks Adamantium ever and I just didn't read it? WWH certainly didn't bend Wolverine's adamantium skull, he just juggled his brain in it.

Why would he need to bend Wolverine adamantium skull? Why would Hulk needtj rip X23 in half? Why would Hulk need to rip Colossus arms off? Why would Hulk kill strong guy? Why would Hulk break Emma diamond form to pieces? Why would Hulk kill Skrull Bolt? Why would Hulk kill Beast?

I know why, do you know why? Why crush Wolverine skull when he could have crushed Emma skull, Ares Skull, Doc Sampson skull, Skrull Bolt skull, She Hulk Skull, Spider Woman Skull, Thing Skull, Herc Skull, Human Torch Skull, Storm Skull, Darwin Skull? Please explain this to me so we can come to an agreement.

Hulk dented Ultron Primary adamantium body with a single punch and this Hulk is far stronger.

Blight
Unless hes bent adamantium more than the secret wars time I'm discounting it as pis.

carver9
Unless hes bent adamantium more than the secret wars time I'm discounting it as pis.

Don't know why. When has he tried to dent adamantium outside of his Nul persona (in which I hold as weight for Hulk)? Don't know why you are taking the ft away from the character, especially looking at everything he has accomplished. Hulk crushing enhanced Uru to get rid of the Nul entity is proof of this imo.

iceman24567
Uru isnt anywhere near as durable as adamantium enchanted or otherwise.

Blight
Because he has had no chances at denting adamantium before, right? Not like he's Ever attacked people that carry or have adamantium. If hes done it before with a punch, he should by all rights do it again, yes?

carver9
Because he has had no chances at denting adamantium before, right? Not like he's Ever attacked people that carry or have adamantium. If hes done it before with a lunch, he should he all rights do it again, yes?

He does have fts of punching someone with adamantium, he punched Ultron and ripped/dented his adamantium hide. You not liking this does not take away from the ft.

iceman24567
Because he has had no chances at denting adamantium before, right? Not like he's Ever attacked people that carry or have adamantium. If hes done it before with a punch, he should by all rights do it again, yes? Hulk has had plenty of chances to prove his strength > primary adamantium same with enchanted uru.

Blight
Carver. Has hulk punched speedfreak?

carver9
Carver. Has hulk punched speedfreak?

Yes and he has punched Beast as well. I don't get what you are trying to prove.

confused

Blight
So your argument is that because he hasn't broken adamantium ever once aside from one more than likely pis feat, we should just take that he can at face value and never question it?

carver9
So your argument is that because he hasn't broken adamantium ever once aside from one more than likely pis feat, we should just take that he can at face value and never question it?

Don't know why you are questioning it when adamantium has been broken and Hulk by far is one of the strongest beings in any comic.

Blight
Don't know why you are questioning it when adamantium has been broken and Hulk by far is one of the strongest beings in any comic. I do see why you're not questioning it. You want it to be so it is in your mind. Hulk has had a plethora of times to prove he could bend/break adamantium and yet he has done it all of once... that is far from taking away reasonable doubt.

Nihilist
Ultron wins, WWH can't even damage him.

carver9
@Blight...

Again, I don't see the issue when going by fts, a weaker version of Hulk compared to WWH was capable of doing it, with ease, with one hand, and this adamantium was amped. Like I've said, Hulk is by far one of the strongest beings in comics, don't see why you'll think he isn't capable of ripping it to shreds.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/9397726/10-12-2011_15.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/9397728/10-12-2011_16.jpg.html

Blight
A) What Hulk is that?

B) Seems that net was pretty maleable, is that Primary Adamantium?

I'm saying the Secret Wars Feat is PIS, Carver. What don't you get about that? Has he broken primary adamantium outside secret wars? That net looks ridiculous, what is that from?

carver9
A) What Hulk is that?

I'm saying the Secret Wars Feat is PIS, Carver. What don't you get about that? Has he broken primary adamantium outside secret wars? That net looks ridiculous, what is that from?

That's WWH with a Mjlonir type hammer.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7430/worthyawaken5.jpg

Lol...the net was made out of Adamantium. Let me guess, you are going to discredit that ft as well.

Why is the ft PIS?

Badabing
A) What Hulk is that?

I'm saying the Secret Wars Feat is PIS, Carver. What don't you get about that? Has he broken primary adamantium outside secret wars? That net looks ridiculous, what is that from? That was Nul Hulk. He had an Asgardian amped hammer which gave regular people Thor-like abilities.

And Carver, do I need to get Pr in here?

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
That was Nul Hulk. He had an Asgardian amped hammer which gave regular people Thor-like abilities.

And Carver, do I need to get Pr in here?

No, you don't have to bring him.

Badabing
No, you don't have to bring him. Are you sure? It's not a problem. innocent

biscuits

Blight
That was Nul Hulk. He had an Asgardian amped hammer which gave regular people Thor-like abilities.

And Carver, do I need to get Pr in here? I knew something was fishy there.

carver9
I knew something was fishy there.

I told you he can weather manipulate.

-Pr-
I'm amazed how, even in threads Hulk legitimately can win, Carver comes in and destroys any sensible level of support for said character.

I'm not surprised PG tells you to shut up half the time...

Stoic
Based on the Hulk of Secret Wars, and how he was capable of warping Ultron's frame to the point that he could not functionally move, I would say that a stronger version of the Hulk would be easily capable of doing more damage, and the ray beam that broke his leg back in the day would not work on WW Hulk due to his healing factor. If Busiek's Ultron had a force field it needs to be shown, and it also needs to be proven that the Hulk would not break through that as well.

carver9
I'm amazed how, even in threads Hulk legitimately can win, Carver comes in and destroys any sensible level of support for said character.

I'm not surprised PG tells you to shut up half the time...

laughing out loud I don't like being disputed.

Damborgson
A) What Hulk is that?

Nul. A more powerful version of WWH

-Pr-
laughing out loud I don't like being disputed.

Neither do real Hulk fans.

carver9
Neither do real Hulk fans.

Lol...what does that mean? embarrasment

Blight
Based on the Hulk of Secret Wars, and how he was capable of warping Ultron's frame to the point that he could not functionally move, I would say that a stronger version of the Hulk would be easily capable of doing more damage, and the ray beam that broke his leg back in the day would not work on WW Hulk due to his healing factor. If Busiek's Ultron had a force field it needs to be shown, and it also needs to be proven that the Hulk would not break through that as well.
Has hulk affected adamantium in anything other than that one showing?

carver9
Nul. A more powerful version of WWH

Debatable

-Pr-
Debatable

Not really. If the comic states it was an amp, then it was an amp.

DarkSaint85
Lol how is it debatable?????

You yourself said it was WWH with an asgardian hammer in the last page.

So WWH with hammer must at least= WWH without hammer....unless the hammer weakens him????

I think I've discovered THors problem.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol how is it debatable?????

You yourself said it was WWH with an asgardian hammer in the last page.

So WWH with hammer must at least= WWH without hammer....unless the hammer weakens him????

I think I've discovered THors problem.

The debatable part is if he as more powerful and looking at his fights against the same person WWH fought, he was even in WWH tier.

DarkSaint85
So WWH can be weaker and stronger than WWH?

carver9
Not really. If the comic states it was an amp, then it was an amp.

The comic never stated he was amped, it stated he was more powerful then his"average" self and he was more powerful than an average Hulk.

carver9
So WWH can be weaker and stronger than WWH?

Lol...I see what you did there.

Damborgson
Debatable

I guess you could, but it'd be stupid.

-Pr-
The comic never stated he was amped, it stated he was more powerful then his"average" self and he was more powerful than an average Hulk.

You're just splitting hairs.

Nul was an amp, plain and simple. We've actually been over this before.

Damborgson

it didn't say "average" it said "usual" which means the green scar persona.

carver9
You're just splitting hairs.

Nul was an amp, plain and simple. We've actually been over this before.

You are missing the point.

DarkSaint85
Lol...I see what you did there.

Well that's what you're saying, essentially. I get what you're trying to do, you're trying to pull a quanchi here, but at least Thanos doesn't have low showings, or is written up to that level.

Can't you just be a pimp like abhi, brush thatdirt off your shoulder.and chalk it up to a low showing? And on average, WWH is still a beast, rather than try and argue it's two different WWHs???

carver9
it didn't say "average" it said "usual" which means the green scar persona.

I never disputed Nul wasn't more powerful than the usual Hulk.

-Pr-
You are missing the point.

Not really. You're just trying to use semantics to justify something that isn't true.

carver9
Well that's what you're saying, essentially. I get what you're trying to do, you're trying to pull a quanchi here, but at least Thanos doesn't have low showings, or is written up to that level.

Can't you just be a pimp like abhi, brush thatdirt off your shoulder.and chalk it up to a low showing? And on average, WWH is still a beast, rather than try and argue it's two different WWHs???

I agreed that he was WWH but I can't think of anything that puts him above this level. Let's not forget, it was a calm green scar that lifted the hammer.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4351/worthyawaken4.jpg

It had to be an hell of an amp to get him up to his WWH level of strength in such a short time.

Damborgson
I never disputed Nul wasn't more powerful than the usual Hulk.

Then agree he is > WWH no?

carver9
Not really. You're just trying to use semantics to justify something that isn't true.

Not really. You would have to ignore everything about the two to believe Nul is on oar with WWH.

carver9
Then agree he is > WWH no?

It depends on what you are looking at.

-Pr-
Not really. You would have to ignore everything about the two to believe Nul is on oar with WWH.

The way you're ignoring the blatant amp that Hulk got?

Blight
You're arguing a different case to two different people.

carver9
The way you're ignoring the blatant amp that Hulk got?

I said he was given versatility, that's pretty much it.

-Pr-
I said he was given versatility, that's pretty much it.

So he was amped, and said feats aren't applicable.

Good.

Stoic
You're arguing a different case to two different people.

I would like to know why you were so quick to call the scene where the Hulk warps Ultron PIS? It happened on panel, and thus it is canon, and since he was a weaker version of the Hulk it is only logical to believe that a stronger version would be able to do even greater damage. Am I right?

carver9
So he was amped, and said feats aren't applicable.

Good.

I never gave him the ft. I stated "if a weaker Hulk (and he is) was able to destroy adamantium with ease, then WWH should be able to rip it apart".

-Pr-
I never gave him the ft. I stated "if a weaker Hulk (and he is) was able to destroy adamantium with ease, then WWH should be able to rip it apart".

Except that he was amped, so no.

Damborgson
It depends on what you are looking at.

overall since the amp was overall.

carver9
Except that he was amped, so no.

Lol...take that moderator name off for one day and we can discuss this, until then, you win (but in my mind, you lost and lost badly).

-Pr-
Lol...take that moderator name off for one day and we can discuss this, until then, you win (but in my mind, you lost and lost badly).

That's because your mind exists in Bizarro world.

Don't worry, I don't need a moderator badge to justify a ruling that was made months ago.

carver9
overall since the amp was overall.

I agree, he was amped but you would be hard pressed looking at his fights to provide any type of evidence showing he is physically on WWH level.

-Pr-
I agree, he was amped

Case closed.

carver9
That's because your mind exists in Bizarro world.

Don't worry, I don't need a moderator badge to justify a ruling that was made months ago.

Sigh*...and I never went against this ruling.

DarkSaint85
So even if he's just WWH with more versatility (AMD you don't consider this an increase in his abilities, thus, an amp), why do you think Nul is a weaker WWH???

-Pr-
Sigh*...and I never went against this ruling.

shrug

carver9
Case closed.

OMG...you are looking all over my point. I give up. I just give the hell up.

Damborgson
I agree, he was amped

Thank you thumb up glad we agree.

-Pr-
OMG...you are looking all over my point. I give up. I just give the hell up.

"You don't understand my point" is just an excuse to try and dodge the fact that your argument isn't holding any weight.

Please, don't attempt to insult people's intelligence.

It's like when the Matrix came out and people would exclaim "you think Revolutions sucks because you don't understand it" and so on.

carver9
So even if he's just WWH with more versatility (AMD you don't consider this an increase in his abilities, thus, an amp), why do you think Nul is a weaker WWH???

Because Spider Woman can pull a split against Nul.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9324/nulvsavengers4.jpg

She fought WWH and got dropped from the after shock of his punch and she was backed by a team. This doesn't include Ms. Marvel stomping him...you know, the same Ms. Marvel that pissed on herself when she was in front of WWH and was scared to fight him. The list goes on.

Badabing
Lol...take that moderator name off for one day and we can discuss this, until then, you win (but in my mind, you lost and lost badly). Pr is discussing it with you. Not once did he pull out his mod card. It was stated numerous times in Fear Itself that the characters were amped. I'm sure if Angir/Thing had beaten Hulk, you would have been arguing to the death that it was because of the amp.

Pr wins. biscuits

carver9
"You don't understand my point" is just an excuse to try and dodge the fact that your argument isn't holding any weight.

Please, don't attempt to insult people's intelligence.

It's like when the Matrix came out and people would exclaim "you think Revolutions sucks because you don't understand it" and so on.

Lol...Pr, I haven't insulted anyone's intelligence since being on KMC for 11+ yrs and I sure as hell wouldn't do it against a mod.

I just think we are debating in circles. I gave you the win...I would enjoy for you to accept it.

-Pr-
Pr is discussing it with you. Not once did he pull out his mod card. It was stated numerous times in Fear Itself that the characters were amped. I'm sure if Angir/Thing had beaten Hulk, you would have been arguing to the death that it was because of the amp.

Pr wins. biscuits

FATALITY!

Lol...Pr, I haven't insulted anyone's intelligence since being on KMC for 11+ yrs and I sure as hell wouldn't do it against a mod.

I just think we are debating in circles. I gave you the win...I would enjoy for you to accept it.

I should employ you in my my gardens, as you're so great at cherry picking.

DarkSaint85
So do what I do with SBP and chalk Connor beating him as a low showing. Face it,some guys have low days some don't. Hulk isn't one of them.

DarkSaint85

FRIENDSHIP!!!!!

carver9
Pr is discussing it with you. Not once did he pull out his mod card. It was stated numerous times in Fear Itself that the characters were amped. I'm sure if Angir/Thing had beaten Hulk, you would have been arguing to the death that it was because of the amp.

Pr wins. biscuits

The judge has came in and decided. I'm not about to debate against two mods (even though I will win). I'm waving the white flag in the air.

-Pr-
The judge has came in and decided. I'm not about to debate against two mods (even though I will win). I'm waving the white flag in the air.

You lost yet again. Accept it.

carver9

I should employ you in my my gardens, as you're so great at cherry picking.

laughing out loud

carver9
You lost yet again. Accept it.

You see, when you say things like this, it tempt me to keep going. I can go on for days with this, per previous experiences, you can't.

Badabing
You see, when you say things like this, it tempt me to keep going. I can go on for days with this, per previous experiences, you can't. I can stop you. biscuits

DarkSaint85
I can last the distance carver, you know im good for it.

-Pr-
You see, when you say things like this, it tempt me to keep going. I can go on for days with this, per previous experiences, you can't.

Days of losing?

Well, nobody does it better than you, I suppose.

carver9
Too tempting. I'm not responding in this thread anymore...to easy to win.

-Pr-
Too tempting. I'm not responding in this thread anymore...to easy to win.

Why not make a thread about how Superman's limit is 2000mps? Or how Vulcan crosses galaxies in weeks? Or how Superman can only fight at the speed of sound?

Oh, I know why. vin

carver9
Why not make a thread about how Superman's limit is 2000mps? Or how Vulcan crosses galaxies in weeks? Or how Superman can only fight at the speed of sound?

Oh, I know why. vin

Lol...that's old stuff done all the way back in 2005. I gave you those wins a long time ago.

-Pr-
Lol...that's old stuff done all the way back in 2005. I gave you those wins a long time ago.

lol "gave".

And no, they weren't all 2005. Then of course there's the "DC is nerfing Superman" thing.

carver9
lol "gave".

And no, they weren't all 2005. Then of course there's the "DC is nerfing Superman" thing.

Lol...ok, I see what you are trying to do here. I'm done posting in here. Leave me alone.

-Pr-
Lol...ok, I see what you are trying to do here. I'm done posting here. Leave me alone.

"Trying"? No. Succeeded.

vin

Okay I'm finished.

Until next time, Carter.

Hyperion Prime
Wasn't the Adamantium in Secret Wars secondary???

Stoic
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Wasn't the Adamantium in Secret Wars secondary???

When was that ever stated? Was it ever stated whether or not Busiek's Ultron was primary adamantium? If it does not state it then you automatically believe that when the substance is warped, or ripped that it is the good stuff.

Hyperion Prime
When was that ever stated? Was it ever stated whether or not Busiek's Ultron was primary adamantium? If it does not state it then you automatically believe that when the substance is warped, or ripped that it is the good stuff.

I wasn't stating I was asking, because I have heard people on here say the Secret Wars stuff was retconned to secondary. Me personally I don't know. confused

Blight
I would like to know why you were so quick to call the scene where the Hulk warps Ultron PIS? It happened on panel, and thus it is canon, and since he was a weaker version of the Hulk it is only logical to believe that a stronger version would be able to do even greater damage. Am I right?
How many times has hulk come across Adamantium in his history of fighting? How many times has hulk physically attacked adamantium? Let's say roughly 1000? In all that time no one has shown me him doing it more than once (sans Carvers garbage portrayal of an amped hulk). That makes it 1/1000 times (and I'm probably being generous) that hulk has torn adamantium and somehow you don't find it questionable? You know, Spiderman beat firelord on panel in Canon, too.

Stoic
I wasn't stating I was asking, because I have heard people on here say the Secret Wars stuff was retconned to secondary. Me personally I don't know. confused

Neither do they. Unless the writer of Secret Wars comes out and says that it was secondary, no one should claim that it was anything other than primary adamantium. Even the handbooks of of that era said time and again that Ultron's chassis was composed of adamantium, and nowhere was it ever stated that it was secondary. Only later on when cheap clones of the robot was introduced into canon was it apparenet that they were not made of the same alloy as Ultron was. The feat was canon, and WW Hulk was written to be far more powerful than Secret Wars Hulk.

For one, the Hulk of Secret Wars had no healing factor, and he was only capable of bracing the mountain that threatened to crush the heroes. While the Green Scar (Aka WW Hulk) stopped an explosion that threatened to destroy an entire planet, by overpowering the explosion itself.

Based on canonical evidence, and logic, WW Hulk (Green Scar) should be able to tear Busiek's Ultron apart.

carver9
I don't know if this was retconned or not but Hulk ripped/cracked pure adamantium here as well.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/adamandigging.jpg

Stoic
How many times has hulk come across Adamantium in his history of fighting? How many times has hulk physically attacked adamantium? Let's say roughly 1000? In all that time no one has shown me him doing it more than once (sans Carvers garbage portrayal of an amped hulk). That makes it 1/1000 times (and I'm probably being generous) that hulk has torn adamantium and somehow you don't find it questionable? You know, Spiderman beat firelord on panel in Canon, too.

Where are you getting these falsified numbers from?

The Hulk of Secret Wars harmed Ultron, and therefore it is logical that he would be able to harm the exact same substance with more ease if he were actually more powerful than he was when he harmed it in the past. Your attempting to nullify the feat, but you simply can not.

Using Spiderman vs Firelord is also poor form, because one of these things happen to not be able to flash fry the city in which the battle would take part in. The Hulk as you know does not remain on a static level of power like the rest of the tanks, he can actually grow powerful enough to harm Ultron, and he has.

Hyperion Prime
I don't know if this was retconned or not but Hulk ripped/cracked pure adamantium here as well.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/adamandigging.jpg

I forgot about that. I do think though that Admantium is writtem stronger than it used to be. As Hulk, Sentry etc get stronger they have to make adamantium stronger too.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question.

Stoic
I forgot about that. I do think though that Admantium is writtem stronger than it used to be. As Hulk, Sentry etc get stronger they have to make adamantium stronger too.

Not really, the substance can be affected by enough force. It seems to be nearly invincible to top tier level strength, but anything beyond this point has harmed it on several occasions.

Damborgson

Yep. Primary unless said otherwise.

and yes Ultron was primary in the final fight.

Hyperion Prime
Not really, the substance can be affected by enough force. It seems to be nearly invincible to top tier level strength, but anything beyond this point has harmed it on several occasions.

Would you be up for marvel to replace Adamantium with something else... a new metal? I think they are going to start jobbing adamantium out to prove just how strong a character is. It defeats the purpose if hulk can break it like he did that net. They need something that people can be like well it's made of such and such metal we dont have to worry about it. Ady may have run it's course. Morlun ripped it too.

DarkSaint85
Inertron.

Stoic
Would you be up for marvel to replace Adamantium with something else... a new metal? I think they are going to start jobbing adamantium out to prove just how strong a character is. It defeats the purpose if hulk can break it like he did that net. They need something that people can be like well it's made of such and such metal we dont have to worry about it. Ady may have run it's course. Morlun ripped it too.

No I would actually be opposed to a new metal or substance that was able to withstand anything, and everything, because then you would have characters running around with armor that not even a Celestial would be able to dent. Adamantium has always had unearthly strength, but there was always forces out there that could harm it. The Earths heroes are powerful, but there are beings out there that are far more powerful than they are. Guy's like Odin, Tyrant, Zeus, Galactus, the Serpent, should be able to shatter the substance with ease, While guys like Gladiator would bounce right off of it. The Hulk was simply somewhere between Gladiator, and Odin. He never shattered 3 or perhaps more inches of the substance, he simply warped it. Odin would have obliterated Ultron.

Stoic
Inertron.

Was also ripped apart. It held Validus, but again, there are guys out there that are more powerful than even Validus.

carver9

I personally can't see Sentry doing anything to adamantium.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>