Johnny Sorrow vs. Swamp Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
No God ST, fight is in Louisiana

JakeTheBank
Sorrow.

Endless Mike
You sure? ST has faced tougher foes

JakeTheBank
I don't doubt it, but I think Sorrow's mask would effect him adversely enough to count as a forum win.

Endless Mike
Yeah but could it affect him in astral form?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yeah but could it affect him in astral form?

Good question.

I think given that it's effected Shazam in the RoE and Captain Atom, both beings who transcend the physical in their own ways, the argument could be made.

Endless Mike
Yeah but ST has had his soul and astral form manipulated so many ways and learned to overcome them all

Prep-Man
I could see ST winning in the end. Especially as Earth's elemental.

Existere
I don't think Sorrow would be able to outright kill Swamp Thing, but (much like Atom or Shazam) he'd be able to cause enough of an effective-KO status for a forum win.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No God ST, fight is in Louisiana ST wins.

I think Sorrow's gaze would 'kill' ST's initial body--but it would NOT kill his consciousness. That said, ST could jettison his consciousness into the nearby green, and create a new body--one without eyes, perhaps.

Endless Mike
I think ST could fight it off

BlueFnord
Originally posted by Galan007
ST wins.

I think Sorrow's gaze would 'kill' ST's initial body--but it would NOT kill his consciousness. That said, ST could jettison his consciousness into the nearby green, and create a new body--one without eyes, perhaps.

This pretty much .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.