Hulk's Women vs. Thor's Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Caiera
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/153734-49335-caiera_large.jpg
Red She Hulk
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/36653/1250192-1233329_red_she_hulk_1_super.jpg
She Hulk
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0kdmk4yOf1qirzj5o2_400.jpg

vs

Valkyrie
http://mimg.ugo.com/201007/50667/ugo-valkyrie.jpg
Sif
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2010/03/sif-comic-584.jpg
Thor Girl
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/4/4f/Thor_Vol_2_46_Textless.jpg

biensalsa
Hulk women are hotter, if that is what you are asking

Gecko4lif
Lol no they arent

Jens the hottest one here but caiera and betty are firmly behind sif and thor girl

biensalsa
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Lol no they arent

Jens the hottest one here but caiera and betty are firmly behind sif and thor girl

Jen compensates for the lack of feats on the other twow big grin

So Jen solos >;D

Flyattractor
Yeah. Team H for the win.

Too much jobbing the ***** on Team T.

Stoic
Brunhilde is clearly the hottest one there.

Endless Mike
Red She-Hulk was half responsible for that Dark Dimension feat

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Red She-Hulk was half responsible for that Dark Dimension feat
She was amped. Hulk family wins on hotness.
droolio

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

DarkOdin
Team 2 easily Thor girl regain her full power. She is well into skyfather power levels. IF you use reg Thor girl team hulk stomps Caiera is a beast

jalek moye
Thor girl's stronger then Thor?

I've never read anything with her and just assumed she was some experiment they tried with a female counterpart.

JakeTheBank
At full power, Tarene is the Designate, a cosmic being destined to uplift sentient beings to the next stage of life. Her power was repeatedly claimed to rival that, if not surpass. Odin's own and was enough for Thanos(i) to attempt to use her power to its own ends.

Eventually, she dons the guise of Thor Girl, having been saved by Thor and being inspired by him.

Igniz
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
At full power, Tarene is the Designate, a cosmic being destined to uplift sentient beings to the next stage of life. Her power was repeatedly claimed to rival that, if not surpass. Odin's own and was enough for Thanos(i) to attempt to use her power to its own ends.

Eventually, she dons the guise of Thor Girl, having been saved by Thor and being inspired by him.

That is true.What I don't get is why Tarene named herself "Thor Girl"?I mean can you imagine a boy who has mutant power of telekenisis being inspired by Jean Grey would call himself Jean Greyboy?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Igniz
That is true.What I don't get is why Tarene named herself "Thor Girl"?I mean can you imagine a boy who has mutant power of telekenisis being inspired by Jean Grey would call himself Jean Greyboy?

To be fair, he'd probably call himself Marvel Boy as a homage to her original code name, Marvel Girl...which is what Vance Astrovik, now known as Justice, did, iirc. wink

Naija boy
If it's Thor girl as the designate, she solos the whole thread. Otherwise she hulks take it

TheHulk
Hulks Women FTW

Endless Mike
I've never seen Thor Girl being that powerful, to me she always just seemed like a fangirl with a bad cosplay attempt

abhilegend

LAME. Inspired by thor? That felt wrong even typing, thor inspires ladies only in bed. Not to mention the name "Thor Girl" sucks donkey balls.Originally posted by Endless Mike
I've never seen Thor Girl being that powerful, to me she always just seemed like a fangirl with a bad cosplay attempt

The Pict
Originally posted by biensalsa
Hulk women are hotter, if that is what you are asking

ermmnone

carver9
She hit Gladiator with a blast that rivaled Odins own power. Thor was amazed at her display of power.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
She hit Gladiator with a blast that rivaled Odins own power. Thor was amazed at her display of power.
You think that gladiator can survive a blast that rivals odin's power?

Oh you probably do.

Batman-Prime
Mud wrestling? If not, they have no time fighting, the house won't clean itself and someone has to make a Sandwitch for the boys.

DarkSaint85
She-Hulk breaks the 4th wall, and stomps.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
LAME. Inspired by thor? That felt wrong even typing, thor inspires ladies only in bed. Not to mention the name "Thor Girl" sucks donkey balls.

That's your opinion. Having read all of Jurgens' run on Thor, I liked the character and concept.

Thor Girl was at least as powerful as Thunderstrike and can still manipulate weather, manage to stagger Thor, and has BFR capabilities.

abhilegend
That's your opinion. Having read all of Jurgens' run on Thor, I liked the character and concept.

Thor Girl was at least as powerful as Thunderstrike and can still manipulate weather, manage to stagger Thor, and has BFR capabilities.
I've yet to read it. What do you recommend?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
I've yet to read it. What do you recommend?

Jurgens did the vast majority of Thor volume #2, including the Reigning/King Thor storyline. It was all pretty good by my accounts with only a couple of points where it kinda lags.

abhilegend
Jurgens did the vast majority of Thor volume #2, including the Reigning/King Thor storyline. It was all pretty good by my accounts with only a couple of points where it kinda lags.
Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.