Superman vs Marvel team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Marvel:

Hercules
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Skaar
Colossus (classic)
the Thing
Wolverine

No BFR

To the death

Bouboumaster
Team, and easely at that

abhilegend
Superman.Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team, and easely at that
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
What exactly is Red She Hulk capable of?

I would almost say in comparison to Rulk but his abilities seemed to go all over the place and at times just seem to be forgotten.

carver9
She Rulk is a beast...Skaar is a beast, Hercules is a beast. I'm giving this to the team. Herc alone without bfr would be trouble.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
She Rulk is a beast...Skaar is a beast, Hercules is a beast. I'm giving this to the team. Herc alone without bfr would be trouble.
Superman is THE beast in comics. How did I know that you would say something like that?
mhmm

Odekahn
/facepalm

Superman wins this 10/10

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman is THE beast in comics. How did I know that you would say something like that?
mhmm

Superman IS a beast and if BFR was on, I would give him the majority in this fight but Herc fts...da**. It shows he can hang with high Heralds. She Rulk is powerful as well and can be a nuisance...Skaar is powerful as well.

Odekahn
mhmm

Because if he uses lesser bricks to defeat Superman it gives his precious hulk more credibility? stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn
Because if he uses lesser bricks to defeat Superman it gives his precious hulk more credibility? stick out tongue

Lololol...Naah, I would give this team the majority against Savage Hulk as well.

Cogito
If Superman used a half decent strategy (e.g. divide & conquer) then this would be relatively easy.

He'd probably just engage them all at once, though. In that case, it'd depend on the level Superman is operating at. A high end Superman could take a high majority.

Odekahn
Lololol...Naah, I would give this team the majority against Savage Hulk as well.

Yeah. Only because a more powerful version of hulk exists that you can take refuge in. Hehe I'm just teasing ya Carver

But I do like where wonder woman manhandles ole Hercules in jla/avengers stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn
Yeah. Only because a more powerful version of hulk exists that you can take refuge in. Hehe I'm just teasing ya Carver

But I do like where wonder woman manhandles ole Hercules in jla/avengers stick out tongue

Lololol...I like that showing as well...reminds me of Wonder Woman showing against Superman in "Sacrifice". Don't you agree?

confused

abhilegend
Superman IS a beast and if BFR was on, I would give him the majority in this fight but Herc fts...da**. It shows he can hang with high Heralds. She Rulk is powerful as well and can be a nuisance...Skaar is powerful as well.
Well then you haven't seen superman's feats without your green glasses. Kal has taken on better teams than this and won.Originally posted by carver9
Lololol...I like that showing as well...reminds me of Wonder Woman showing against Superman in "Sacrifice". Don't you agree?

confused
Yeah, its good then that we have their latest encounter in FC 6, don't we agree on that?

quanchi112
Team.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
If Superman used a half decent strategy (e.g. divide & conquer) then this would be relatively easy.

He'd probably just engage them all at once, though. In that case, it'd depend on the level Superman is operating at. A high end Superman could take a high majority.
He can simply incapacitate half the team by creating a tornado and sucking out the air from their lungs.

carver9
Well then you haven't seen superman's feats without your green glasses. Kal has taken on better teams than this and won.
Yeah, its good then that we have their latest encounter in FC 6, don't we agree on that?

Superman never koed a group of people in this magnitude. BFRing would be his best option imo.

sad You didn't have to bring that showing up...non Canon. mad

Colossus-Big C
team stomps lol

abhilegend
Superman never koed a group of people in this magnitude. BFRing would be his best option imo.

sad You didn't have to bring that showing up...non Canon. mad
And?
laughing out loud
I didn't know Final crisis is non canon. Thanks carv.

Cogito
He can simply incapacitate half the team by creating a tornado and sucking out the air from their lungs.

That would be another half decent strategy I mentioned.

But honestly, Superman comes up with something like that pretty rarely in the grand scheme of things.

Even just with brute force, though, I'd give Superman at least a handful of wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
team stomps lol
What about black adam vs this team?

Colossus-Big C
black would wreck them

superman isnt black adam...

abhilegend
That would be another half decent strategy I mentioned.

But honestly, Superman comes up with something like that pretty rarely in the grand scheme of things.

Even just with brute force, though, I'd give Superman at least a handful of wins.
Against individuals, no. But against teams, The elite, S/B 4, La Encantadora showing and many other comes to mind.

Flyattractor
black would wreck them

superman isnt black adam... Because BA is more powerful then Supes or just meaner?

abhilegend
black would wreck them

superman isnt black adam...
laughing out loud
Don't ever change big c.

Cogito
Against individuals, no. But against teams, The elite, S/B 4, La Encantadora showing and many other comes to mind.

Fair enough.

abhilegend
Fair enough.
Damn right.
*booyah*

Stoic
Superman has lost to less than this team. Betty was never depowered like Ross was, and still has the ability to do the things that he could. I can see how Superman could win this, but on average this team works him hard.

iceman24567
Superman decisively well atleast preboot....

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman has lost to less than this team. Betty was never depowered like Ross was, and still has the ability to do the things that he could. I can see how Superman could win this, but on average this team works him hard.
By which team and when? If you take fights with individuals, then sure. Taking on a team however is a different scenario.

godking
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Marvel:

Hercules
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Skaar
Colossus (classic)
the Thing
Wolverine

No BFR

To the death A superman fighting smart gets a slight majority here.

Wolverine adds no value to the team.

biensalsa
TEAM...

Looses evil face

Yes what the hell is the furry little guy doing in here?

Stoic
By which team and when? If you take fights with individuals, then sure. Taking on a team however is a different scenario.

I think that this would really depend on your opinion of this particular team. Red She Hulk has all of the abilities that Rulk had before Omegex shorted out his siphoning powers, and reduced him to only being able to siphon gamma mutates, and possibly ones that generate radiation. That's just Betty, there is a team of people here that are also extremely powerful. This is why I said that on average Superman would be worked. Sorry a few others that are extremely powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.