Kid Loki vs Valeria Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Prep-Time war.

Who is smarter, and the better schemer of the two?

AlmightyKfish
I'd say Valeria is smarter, but Loki would probably win in a scheming prep war, as some of the resources he has access to are going to be things Val will have a hard time dealing with.

Not that it wouldn't be the same, Val's tech would cause Loki problems, I just think she'd have a harder time overcoming Loki's magic and general scheming than he would hers.

Uriel005
I think Valeria would take it if her statement of being her fathers superior proves true. That said she also lacks the experience and I'm not too sure how she'd handle magic which she has relatively little experience with compounded by her overall lack of experience. I'll give Valeria the benefit of the doubt, more on speculation than anything definitive.

However feats based/concrete evidence I'll give Kid Loki the big thumbs up as he is an absolute champ of dickery in my book.

Badabing
Kid Loki is a playa. He woos Val with his machismo. dur

Uriel005
Originally posted by Badabing
Kid Loki is a playa. He woos Val with his machismo. dur they both about the same age appearance-wise. Don't see why this wouldnt work. Up until Franklin goes into overprotective brother mode after hearing about this. Doesn't end well for Loki. So Valeria insta-win big grin.

abhilegend
thumb up

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Uriel005
they both about the same age appearance-wise. Don't see why this wouldnt work. Up until Franklin goes into overprotective brother mode after hearing about this. Doesn't end well for Loki. So Valeria insta-win big grin.

I thought Loki was meant to be 11/12 ish, whereas Val is like, 4?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I thought Loki was meant to be 11/12 ish, whereas Val is like, 4?

whatever is convenient at the time, basically.

Endless Mike

He's too busy pursuing that mini-Hela tsundere who has way too much tsun and not enough dere for him to ever have a chance with her.

guy222
valeria

JakeTheBank
Loki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.