King thor vs Team Hulk/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
HOTM hulk, Skaar (amped to trillion ton level force) + Thanos, Silver surfer.

VS

Peak King Thor

Who takes it?

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
HOTM hulk, Skaar (amped to trillion ton level force) + Thanos, Silver surfer.

VS

Peak King Thor

Who takes it?

Peak King? As in The Rune King?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
Peak King? As in The Rune King? no as in end of the reigning peak. When he fought the desak destroyer

carver9
I can't se KT winning this. This battle relies on WBH and Thanos. Skaar in this mode is hellava powerful also.

Stoic
no as in end of the reigning peak. When he fought the desak destroyer

Thor is very powerful here, but so is Thanos, and the Hulk. Skaar and the Surfer are out of their league here, and could be put away with one hit each. Hmm... I'm going to go with Thor, but he's going to have to work time and a half for the win. I could be convinced otherwise though.

Diesldude
Thanos wins. The othe guys are fodder.

carver9
Of coarse you would say something like that.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Diesldude

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Diesldude

Damborgson

JakeTheBank
Skaar and Surfer get one shotted. Hulk winds up being BFRed or outright beaten.

Thanos vs. King Thor can go either way, imo.

Galan007
^ As powerful as Thanos is, I still can't see him slagging Cap's shield or Wolvie's skeleton with a casual burst of his eye-beams... Nor could I see him one-shotting Desak in the Destroyer armor.

Thor wins, imo.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
^ As powerful as Thanos is, I still can't see him slagging Cap's shield or Wolvie's skeleton with a casual burst of his eye-beams... Nor could I see him one-shotting Desak in the Destroyer armor.

Thor wins, imo.

I agree; King Thor's offensive output trumps Thanos. I do think Thanos' freakish durability and damage soak is pretty god damn impressive, though. Than again, I've always been more impressed with Thanos' capability to endure insane punishment rather than his ability to dish it out.

Galan007
^ To endure one of KT's 'meager' attacks, Thanos' hide would have to be more durable than Cap's shield/Wolvie's skeleton. To endure one of KT's more powerful attacks, Thanos' hide would have to be more durable than Desak IN the Destroyer armor.

I know Thanos is durable as phuck, but that's a stretch even for him, imo.

JakeTheBank
^ To endure one of KT's 'meager' attacks, Thanos' hide would have to be more durable than Cap's shield/Wolvie's skeleton. To endure one of KT's more powerful attacks, Thanos' hide would have to be more durable than Desak IN the Destroyer armor.

I know Thanos is durable as phuck, but that's a stretch even for him, imo.

Given his shielding capabilities, I think it's possible. With his default durability, I think King Thor would have to make some effort into hurting him. Given such feats as his shields forcing Galactus to exert himself to breach and being a prolonged punching bag for Odin - who I feel was holding back but still gradually adding more and more firepower to his attacks - I feel that King Thor would conventionally not have an easy time of putting him down for the count. Definitely not opposed to King Thor beating Thanos, though.

Galan007
^ Is Thanos allowed to have his ship/tech shield him from attacks in forum battles? That's the only reason Galactus had to exert himself to break through them, after all. If so, I agree that Thor would be hard-pressed to put him down. If not, I think Thor could deal with him in much the same manner as Desak. /shrug

Stoic
^ Is Thanos allowed to have his ship/tech shield him from attacks in forum battles? That's the only reason Galactus had to exert himself to break through them, after all. If so, I agree that Thor would be hard-pressed to put him down. If not, I think Thor could deal with him in much the same manner as Desak. /shrug

So true, because I was trying to make sense of Odin breaking out of the shields while flexing, and yet Galactus had to exert himself.

biensalsa
TEAM...

looses

The only way I can see team winning is if they use strategy and tactics otherwise they get a hammer up the butt

JakeTheBank

Good question.

I'm no Thanos expert, so I'm not sure if that would fall into standard(ish) equipment or not for him.

Galan007
Yeah, I don't know either.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Skaar and Surfer get one shotted. Hulk winds up being BFRed or outright beaten.

Thanos vs. King Thor can go either way, imo.

I can see this happening. I think KT would destroy Thanos though. Thanos and Hulk would play a main factor in this and if they don't give KT the time necessary to perform a bfr on Hulk, I can easily see the two overpowering KT.

TheHulk
Team

KuRuPT Thanosi
Come on Galan and Jake... you guys have read enough Thanos to know that shields are standard equipement for him. That is a given and not really debatable at all. What is debatable is whether he would choose to use them... He didn't choose to use them when he's fought some heavy hitters like Tyrant, Walker, The Maker and Odin (I know some feel there were shields but imo there weren't based on Thanos's history). So, whether he would choose to use them is up in the air. The other thing thatis debatable is WHICH shielding would he have available at that time. His shielding varies as we've seen. It can be very weak shielding like against B&T Thor.. I can be a step above that like against Champion with the PG... It can be considerably above those like the shielding used against Galactus... or it can be slightly above that IMO like the triple shielding he used against Omega. So, those are the unknowns.. but whether he has standard shields with him the vast majority of time is not.

As for the fight, it's a good fight... If Thor BFR's Hulk right away and the others are one shot... King Thor could win or split with Thanos or Lose to Thanos. The reason I say split or lose is because Thanos has a very good record with Thor and knows him very well. He fights smarter than Thor and has dealt with Mjolnir with a mere gesture. If thanos gets any knowledge of who he is facing.. even if it's 5 minutes notice, Thanos could find a way to get the job done. King Thor could also win as he was pretty damn powerful and showed some really impressive offensive firepower. The problem for me is, he was never taken into deep waters as I believe Thanos would take him there. Especially if he has top notch shielding.. Thor would go down.

Lastly, why are people calling his blasts that messed up Cap's shield and Wolverine skelton.. casual blasts... is it because he didn't' specifically say I'm putting all my force into this blast or I'm exerting myself here?

guy222
Team

Reacting2

Reacting2
Originally posted by guy222
Team Odin Force Beams>>Adamantium/Vibranium>>>>>>team skin durability

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thano's top shields>>Adamantium/Vibranium>>>Thanos's mid shields

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.