Deaths Head I vs Optimus Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

cdtm
*Ahem*

Deaths Heads record back when he was with Marvels Transformers is pretty impressive.. He beat down Scourge and Cyclonus routinely, for one.. He killed Shockwave (In the future, but it was "mainstream" movie 2006 and not some alt timeline...), and most impressive of all, he fought and survived against Galvatron, and even managed to stagger him. The same Galvatron who went hand to hand against Piranacon, and punched a hole through Skorponoks chest (Skorp is in the same weight class as Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Shockwave, and had the upper hand against Shockwave in a fight..)

That said...

I'm backing Optimus Prime. Deaths Head is hard hitting and hard to hit, but he's not invulnerable, so facing Optimus with a laser rifle in his hand is one of the worst possible matches for him, imo. You don't dodge when Primes shooting at you, you just die..

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
*Ahem*

Deaths Heads record back when he was with Marvels Transformers is pretty impressive.. He beat down Scourge and Cyclonus routinely, for one.. He killed Shockwave (In the future, but it was "mainstream" movie 2006 and not some alt timeline...), and most impressive of all, he fought and survived against Galvatron, and even managed to stagger him. The same Galvatron who went hand to hand against Piranacon, and punched a hole through Skorponoks chest (Skorp is in the same weight class as Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Shockwave, and had the upper hand against Shockwave in a fight..)

That said...

I'm backing Optimus Prime. Deaths Head is hard hitting and hard to hit, but he's not invulnerable, so facing Optimus with a laser rifle in his hand is one of the worst possible matches for him, imo. You don't dodge when Primes shooting at you, you just die..

Are you talking about the same Death's Head that Minion ripped up? If so I need scans, because Scorpinok, and all of the rest of the bots you mentioned would step on DH unless some form of PIS were to plague the story.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Are you talking about the same Death's Head that Minion ripped up? If so I need scans, because Scorpinok, and all of the rest of the bots you mentioned would step on DH unless some form of PIS were to plague the story.

I can do scans.

But it "can't" be PIS, because this all happened under his creator Simon Furman, back when he was initially created and his history was being established.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
I can do scans.

But it "can't" be PIS, because this all happened under his creator Simon Furman, back when he was initially created and his history was being established.

Yeah well I think that they flattened him out quite a bit since those days, because Optimus would absolutely crush him. Prime was said to be a high class 100 being in the earlier Transformers hand books. I can honestly tell you how I felt when Minion slagged Deaths Head, I believe it was sadness that hit me. No way can a guy get slagged so easily by Minion be capable of stepping to Optimus, heck I'd give odds for Bumble Bee taking him out.

Digi
When he was fighting Transformers, he was a giant Transformers-sized bot with Class 100 strength. He was shrunk down to human size by the time he faced Minion. There's your confusion, stoic. He was much more of a monster when he was fighting T-formers.

Anyway. You don't bet against Prime. I love mah boy Death's Head, but, well, you don't bet against Prime.

Stoic
Originally posted by Digi
When he was fighting Transformers, he was a giant Transformers-sized bot with Class 100 strength. He was shrunk down to human size by the time he faced Minion. There's your confusion, stoic. He was much more of a monster when he was fighting T-formers.

Anyway. You don't bet against Prime. I love mah boy Death's Head, but, well, you don't bet against Prime.

Thanks for the info, this definitely adds light to this battle. I was under the impression that Death's Head was human sized when he did all of the above.

Q99
Death's head does make a very good fight of it, but yea, Prime wins more than not.

Not a sure thing, Prime has lost battles after all, but of people in the same weight class he's among the more skilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.