Nova Prime, Cable vs Superboy, Blue Beetle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
How does this go?

No BFR

Prep-Man
Superboy prime?

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Superboy prime?

Nope, DCnU Superboy

Prep-Man
I don't see anyone on team 2 in Nova's league. Unless you have some feats I am unaware of.

Stoic
I don't see anyone on team 2 in Nova's league. Unless you have some feats I am unaware of.

I thought Blue Beetle was pretty powerful though, and what about Superboy?

Prep-Man
Superboy is not that powerful, yet. Rose Wilson flung a sword right through him. I say he's about Luke Cage level physically.

BB is pretty powerful, but not Nova PRIME powerful.

carver9
She caught Superboy off guard during an emotional state which made him lower his shields.

He is far above Luke physically. He has basically been unstoppable...even ran through Supergirl, Wondergirl and everyone else he's faced. I want to see him face current Supes.

Prep-Man
He didn't actually beat Supergirl. And he's still learning his powers. He also got handled by Caitlin, IIRC.

carver9
He didn't actually beat Supergirl. And he's still learning his powers. He also got handled by Caitlin, IIRC.

Ok, let me correct that, he was working her and she was pissed but her punches wasn't doing anything to him.

Caitlin had plot on her side. Reread the fight.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9 Ok, let me correct that, he was working her and she was pissed but her punches wasn't doing anything to him. Caitlin had plot on her side. Reread the fight.

superboy wasnt doing anything to supergirl, iirc. plus shes learning new powers and getting stronger each issue. plus she seems a better fighter as well.

carver9
superboy wasnt doing anything to supergirl, iirc. plus shes learning new powers and getting stronger each issue. plus she seems a better fighter as well.

Superboy wasnt serious and his TK blast was damaging her badly...had her screaming out in pain, made her ask what he was hitting her with. He had a complete advantage over her.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9 Superboy wasnt serious and his TK blast was damaging her badly...had her screaming out in pain, made her ask what he was hitting her with. He had a complete advantage over her.

i disagree. the fight waws inconclusive. supergirl was fighting the world killers in pain as well, yet still won. supergirl has a durability advantage too.

iceman24567
I would put Superboy above Luke Cage level personally. I want to see OMAC vs Superboy

carver9
i disagree. the fight waws inconclusive. supergirl was fighting the world killers in pain as well, yet still won. supergirl has a durability advantage too.

What fight are you talking about?

abhilegend
Team 1 easily.

"Id"
Nova Prime, Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.