WBH vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Team:

Ikaris
Ronan
Captain America
Cyborg Beta Ray Bill
Thor (No Hammer)
Sif
Colossus (Classic)
The Thing
Wolverine
Hercules (Classic)

Fight takes place in NYC. No BFR.

carver9
Hulk farts and takes out half the team.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk farts and takes out half the team.
Now we're talking. Glad to have you back carv. I thought someone hacked your account.

PillarofOsiris
Hulk doesn't stand a chance in HELL against this team.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Hulk doesn't stand a chance in HELL against this team. Besides thor, who doesnt get one shotted here?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Besides thor, who doesnt get one shotted here?

Seriously? I love how everyone assumes worldbreaker hulk one-shots everyone below Thanos now. He's not one-shotting Hercules. He's not one-shotting Ikaris. He's not one-shotting Ronan. And I doubt he's one-shotting Cyborg BRB either.

PillarofOsiris
In fact, I don't even think he'd one-shot the thing.

Nihilist
In fact, I don't even think he'd one-shot the thing. WWH one shotted The Thing.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Nihilist
WWH one shotted The Thing.

I just picked up the issue and it looked like the Hulk punched him at least once before he double-punched his head. It's ambiguous, but you could also make an argument for him punching Thing 3 times. The fight lasted quite a few panels, but I guess it was mostly the Thing punching WWH. So yeah, I guess WBH probably could one-shot the Thing.

dmills
Seriously? I love how everyone assumes worldbreaker hulk one-shots everyone below Thanos now. He's not one-shotting Hercules. He's not one-shotting Ikaris. He's not one-shotting Ronan. And I doubt he's one-shotting Cyborg BRB either.

Only Ronan has a chance here because of the UW. Outside of that I honestly think a well delivered thunder clap rocks that team.

abhilegend
Hulk is being lowballed here.

Colossus-Big C
I just picked up the issue and it looked like the Hulk punched him at least once before he double-punched his head. It's ambiguous, but you could also make an argument for him punching Thing 3 times. The fight lasted quite a few panels, but I guess it was mostly the Thing punching WWH. So yeah, I guess WBH probably could one-shot the Thing. lulz, one footstep of wbhulk just walking(while holding back his steps) produces millions of times the strength of thing literally, wendigo would own thing, and he couldnt even tickle or budge hulk regardless of being amped 1000x fold

obvious lowballing is obvious

PillarofOsiris
One footstep of WBH shook the eastern seaboard of one continent. Do you think that Thor can't even produce planet-busting force with a punch? Do you think Hercules can't? And THE HULK is being lowballed? Riiiiight....

Colossus-Big C
One footstep of WBH shook the eastern seaboard of one continent. Do you think that Thor can't even produce planet-busting force with a punch? Do you think Hercules can't? And THE HULK is being lowballed? Riiiiight.... i was replying in regards to your comment of thing even being a chalenge here.

who cares of thor or hercules can produce a planet punch?? so can grey hulk, one of the weakest hulks ever. wbh would oneshot grey hulk

PillarofOsiris
i was replying in regards to your comment of thing even being a chalenge here.

who cares of thor or hercules can produce a planet punch?? hulk didnt even touch the planet....

Who cares? For one, a planet-busting force KILLED WBH. That's one reason you should care. There are two people here who, if they unleashed all their strength, could kill WBH. And did I say Thing would be a CHALLENGE? No. Read what I said, I said I doubted Thing could be ONE-SHOT. Not being one-shot, does NOT imply I meant he would be a challenge. Of course I changed my mind once Nhilist pointed out how easily WWH beat the Thing, so really your comment wasn't needed at all anyway.

Colossus-Big C
Who cares? For one, a planet-busting force KILLED WBH. That's one reason you should care. There are two people here who, if they unleashed all their strength, could kill WBH.
Dont need to read any furthur.

your obviously lowballing. reported.

PillarofOsiris
Dont need to read any furthur.

your obviously lowballing. reported.

lol at reporting me. But on a serious note, I guess you don't know the definition of "lowballing", do you?

If a character has existed for 80 years and he is consistently shown to be able to survive a nuke level blast, or more, and then in one appearance gets taken out by a mortar shell, that would be "lowballing". If a character with relatively few appearances, maybe Worldbreaker Hulk, for instance, is killed by a PLANET-BUSTING force, that's not lowballing. That's the limit of his durability.

carver9
Pillar, you are TERRIBLE AT THIS. Get your Hulk hating out of here.

carver9
By the way, Thor admits on panel that SAVAGE HULK is stronger than him.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%205/3.jpg

That doesn't include SAVAGE HULK outright destroying Herc to the point that he almost KILLS HIM. This is Savage Hulk...this isn't even WWH we are talking about...this isn't even WBH, someone that fought people that could possibly be physically stronger than the people here without breaking a sweat.

carver9
lol at reporting me. But on a serious note, I guess you don't know the definition of "lowballing", do you?

If a character has existed for 80 years and he is consistently shown to be able to survive a nuke level blast, or more, and then in one appearance gets taken out by a mortar shell, that would be "lowballing". If a character with relatively few appearances, maybe Worldbreaker Hulk, for instance, is killed by a PLANET-BUSTING force, that's not lowballing. That's the limit of his durability.

You are one of the many that believe WBH died. Show us him dying.

biensalsa
You are one of the many that believe WBH died. Show us him dying.

I believe that too, there is a lot of talk about dying on the issue, so it will be helpful to get an interview from pakie big grin

So He can clarify that

carver9
Originally posted by biensalsa
I believe that too, there is a lot of talk about dying on the issue, so it will be helpful to get an interview from pakie big grin

So He can clarify that

But then there's the talk of She Rulk amping herself to WBH stats so that she can't get hurt by his output of power. Stated on panel. Then we have everyone else dying on panel and Hulk and She Rulk didn't have a scratch. Can't get any clearer.

Endless Mike
Again I actually agree. He didn't die.

PillarofOsiris
Pillar, you are TERRIBLE AT THIS. Get your Hulk hating out of here.

You're right. it would make more sense if I just went along with you and said WBH sneezes and destroys the universe.

carver9
You're right. it would make more sense if I just went along with you and said WBH sneezes and destroys the universe.

You saying Thor or Bill could one shot Hulk is laughable when both has been dominated by a far weaker Hulk. Like I've shown on the previous page, Thor outright admitted Savage Hulk is stronger than him...this isn't WWH or WBH we are talking about here...this is Savage Hulk.

Your hate for the character is making you blind.

PillarofOsiris
You saying Thor or Bill could one shot Hulk is laughable when both has been dominated by a far weaker Hulk. Like I've shown on the previous page, Thor outright admitted Savage Hulk is stronger than him...this isn't WWH or WBH we are talking about here...this is Savage Hulk.

Your hate for the character is making you blind.

Actually, my hate has made me powerful.

Where did I say Thor or Bill could one shot Hulk? (although Thor ACTUALLY HAS one shot savage Hulk oddly enough). Thor has been dominated by a weaker Hulk? Like all the times when Hulk knocked down Thor and ran away?

Thor admitting Hulk is stronger means nothing either. Considering they stalemated in a test of strength. Sometimes people say something out of humility... you know like when Tiger Woods used to say Phil Mickleson was his equal, when clearly they're not equals.

And if you want to talk about saying stupid things, nothing tops saying that Colossus or Thor would one-shot Superman, and the Thing would beat Superman down.

People thinking that Hulk is being lowballed by saying he can't beat Ronan, Thor, Cyborg Bill, Ikaris and hercules at once....now that's just delusional.

iceman24567
By the way, Thor admits on panel that SAVAGE HULK is stronger than him.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%205/3.jpg

That doesn't include SAVAGE HULK outright destroying Herc to the point that he almost KILLS HIM. This is Savage Hulk...this isn't even WWH we are talking about...this isn't even WBH, someone that fought people that could possibly be physically stronger than the people here without breaking a sweat. Liar when has Savage Hulk ever almost immortal Herc?

biensalsa
But then there's the talk of She Rulk amping herself to WBH stats so that she can't get hurt by his output of power. Stated on panel. Then we have everyone else dying on panel and Hulk and She Rulk didn't have a scratch. Can't get any clearer.

I don't know Carver.

I don't see Betty around after the planet buster, the many mentions of dying, tyrannuss saying to armacheddon that he is suffering as much as the hulk dying. burning and reforming.

and:

CA: If Planet Hulk was about the monster becoming the hero, take us through the rest of your run. Was it all geared towards building a Hulk Family?

GP: Issues #601 to #611 are all about saving Betty and reconciling with Skaar.

#612 to #617 are about dealing with the horror of Hiro-Kala, the second son he never knew he had.

#618 to #620 are about the Hulk exorcising demons, literally, during the events of "Chaos War." And seeing the terrible sacrifices his family members make when they're around him.

#621 to #622 is about the Hulk finally demanding justice. Going to Zeus himself to demand peace for his family, who have suffered so much. And getting the not-unexpected answer. Hint: You don't generally get much by threatening the gods.

#623 to #625 is the Hulk finding a place where he thinks Skaar can be happy -- even though it means their separation.

#626 to #629 is Banner's and Betty's chance to cut lose as the Hulk and Red She-Hulk, and maybe find each other all over again. This is one of my favorite stories in my whole run.

And #630 to #635, "Heart of the Monster," is about the Hulk finally making an end, finally going as far as he possibly can in the effort to protect his family.

Read More: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/08/31/greg-pak-incredible-hulk-exit-interview/#ixzz1rNuECG8l

could this:

"is about the Hulk finally making an end, finally going as far as he possibly can in the effort to protect his family"

mean ultimate sacrifice to protect the people you love the most?

I believe so, but all of this is on Pak's mind.

Endless Mike
That just means finding a happy ending for himself.

brownqk
WBH murders this team with ease

biensalsa
Originally posted by Endless Mike
That just means finding a happy ending for himself.

All of us enjoy happy endings smile

But like I said before, this will depend upon interpretation of the reader.

The Pak run goes from Hulk being an anti hero to be a hero, even if it means to make the ultimate sacrifice.

I think that is pretty cool

Endless Mike
I'm just not seeing any indication that he died there, it all seems like nothing more than speculation.

biensalsa
I'm just not seeing any indication that he died there, it all seems like nothing more than speculation.

And I also don't see him not getting killed in there.

As a matter of fact I see Tyrannus saying to armacheddon

"You'll suffer all that HE does fighting, burning and reforming"

So, if Hulk is not suffering fighting, burning and reforming it means Armacheddon should not be suffering as well, but Armacheddon IS suffering too.

Also the many mentions of dying by the writer

And I will believe getting hit by WBH level punch can in fact incenerate the receiver don't you think?

Endless Mike
I took that to just mean regenerating like he does all the time

carver9
And I also don't see him not getting killed in there.

As a matter of fact I see Tyrannus saying to armacheddon

"You'll suffer all that HE does fighting, burning and reforming"

So, if Hulk is not suffering fighting, burning and reforming it means Armacheddon should not be suffering as well, but Armacheddon IS suffering too.

Also the many mentions of dying by the writer

And I will believe getting hit by WBH level punch can in fact incenerate the receiver don't you think?

It was shown on panel that he survived the attack and the wish was made by Hulk AFTER the explosion.

Endless Mike
I feel dirty debating on the same side as carver...

biensalsa
I took that to just mean regenerating like he does all the time

I took that as the wishing well doing it for him.

He takes longer to regenerate

But like I said this is open to interpretation and I do not wish to make Carver or You to see my point of view.

And is kind of pointless as I will believe WBH could win this one, but since they are fighting in NYC and Hulk does not kill innocents, the scenario puts him at disadvantage.

So team will win because WBH cannot cut loose in NYC

biensalsa
I feel dirty debating on the same side as carver...

LOL

biensalsa
It was shown on panel that he survived the attack and the wish was made by Hulk AFTER the explosion.

The wish was made BEFORE

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/th_IncredibleHulks634009-1.jpg

carver9
The wish was made BEFORE

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/th_IncredibleHulks634009-1.jpg

That wasn't the wish. The wish was made here.
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk8.jpg

Here is where it was stated that Hulks power would not hurt Betty. This was the reason why he was going all out.
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk10.jpg

Free from his fear of hurting her.

carver9
Lol...the scans you posted had something to do with the Goblins and them being damned.lol...that had nothing to do with Hulk.

Endless Mike
Lol...the scans you posted had something to do with the Goblins and them being damned.lol...that had nothing to do with Hulk.

You're right...

dammit, stop being right! mad

carver9
You're right...

laughing out loud I'm always right.

abhilegend
You're right...

The universe can take only so much.Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud I'm always right.
orly

Endless Mike
The fact that you're right is scary because it so rarely happens, it's like opposite day or something

biensalsa

No, the scans I posted had to do with the Hulk being able to cut loose and not endangering the one's he holds dear.

Not killing innocents but on the eyes of Hulk/Banner no one is innocent.

See why the wishes backfire?

He wanted to be able to cut loose and not endanger the innocent while the wish backfire he is able to cut loose and kill the ones he loves just for the wishing well to bring them back so in reality they are not in any danger, even though they are dying.

carver9
No, the scans I posted had to do with the Hulk being able to cut loose and not endangering the one's he holds dear.

Not killing innocents but on the eyes of Hulk/Banner no one is innocent.

See why the wishes backfire?

He wanted to be able to cut loose and not endanger the innocent while the wish backfire he is able to cut loose and kill the ones he loves just for the wishing well to bring them back so in reality they are not in any danger, even though they are dying.

Right after your scans, he told the people he loved to leave, he didn't care about anyone else dying except Betty. That's why the wish was made to make Betty his equal so that she would be invulnerable to his attacks.

carver9
Also...your scans clearly mention the Goblins...it had nothing to do with Hulk or the planet. WTF.

biensalsa
Also...your scans clearly mention the Goblins...it had nothing to do with Hulk or the planet. WTF.

It had to do with the innocent, 'cuz Hulk/Banner does not endanger the innocents that is why He never cuts loose.

In a place like that He can cut loose , because there is no innocents to harm, and He is going all out so He can protect all the ones He loves, but the wish is granted and backfires.

biensalsa
I think it comes down to this Carver

Do you think a WBH level punch could incinerate Hulk?

Endless Mike
I think it comes down to this Carver

Do you think a WBH level punch could incinerate Hulk?

I don't

biensalsa
I don't

I do and by no means is low balling his durability

Endless Mike
I don't, because it didn't...

Besides, have you ever heard of someone killing themselves as a side effect of their own punch?

carver9
It had to do with the innocent, 'cuz Hulk/Banner does not endanger the innocents that is why He never cuts loose.

In a place like that He can cut loose , because there is no innocents to harm, and He is going all out so He can protect all the ones He loves, but the wish is granted and backfires.

Even though his best friends died during this scuffle? The were burning just like everyone else was. Your posts isn't making any sense. There isn't a shed of proof Hulk died...if anything, its showing the opposite.

biensalsa
I don't, because it didn't...

Besides, have you ever heard of someone killing themselves as a side effect of their own punch?

And just because I have not heard it, it means it cannot happen?

You know Hulk's strength is greater than his other powers

Endless Mike
It's always been commensurate with his durability. I'm not seeing any evidence that he died

carver9
This is what happened during the blast. Everyone is melting, the planet is being destroyed...look at Hulk and She Rulk...they are in perfect condition.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901478_Incredible_Hulks_635_003.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901481_Incredible_Hulks_635_004.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901484_Incredible_Hulks_635_005.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901485_Incredible_Hulks_635_006.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901492_Incredible_Hulks_635_010.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901497_Incredible_Hulks_635_013.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901502_Incredible_Hulks_635_014.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901518_Incredible_Hulks_635_015.jpg

biensalsa
It's always been commensurate with his durability. I'm not seeing any evidence that he died

Sorry, I was away for a while.

If Hulk's strength wasn't greater than his own durability, he would not be able to do this.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/th_Hulk430_13b.jpg

biensalsa
This is what happened during the blast. Everyone is melting, the planet is being destroyed...look at Hulk and She Rulk...they are in perfect condition.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901478_Incredible_Hulks_635_003.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901481_Incredible_Hulks_635_004.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901484_Incredible_Hulks_635_005.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901485_Incredible_Hulks_635_006.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901492_Incredible_Hulks_635_010.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901497_Incredible_Hulks_635_013.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901502_Incredible_Hulks_635_014.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8901518_Incredible_Hulks_635_015.jpg

OK, Time is stopped there and I'm sure Amadeus and Dr Cosimo's durability is not = to Hulk's durability right?

Also Troyjan's durability is not top tier

To give you a perfect example of this, I'm sure a three can take a hurricane better than a flower, one is going to last longer then the other.

As to for the last part of the fight, I'm sure you notice those are not dark dimension planet buster punches.

That punch was something exceptional, in the last scans both of them are stomping on top of FFF while in a huge size and they are not breaking 616 planet earth.

carver9
OK, Time is stopped there and I'm sure Amadeus and Dr Cosimo's durability is not = to Hulk's durability right?

Also Troyjan's durability is not top tier

To give you a perfect example of this, I'm sure a three can take a hurricane better than a flower, one is going to last longer then the other.

As to for the last part of the fight, I'm sure you notice those are not dark dimension planet buster punches.

That punch was something exceptional, in the last scans both of them are stomping on top of FFF while in a huge size and they are not breaking 616 planet earth.

Time is stopped on the second scan. Look at She Rulk and Hulk stance...it changed. They didn't have a scar during all of this and everyone else is shredded. It doesn't matter though because I already showed you Hulk wishing "after" the attack. I also showed you it stating on panel that She Rulk was wished to be that strong so that she wouldnt perish from Hulks power.

You haven't proven anything except your opinion.

Fing Fang absorbed all of that, every piece of it. Strange tells Hulk in the next panel that if Hulk kept fighting, he would destroy Earth and kill all of his friends.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901523/Incredible_Hulks_635_016.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901525/Incredible_Hulks_635_017.jpg.html

Strange saved Earth.

Stoic
Seriously though, this Hulk dying talk is only speculation if the reader did not actually see the Hulk or even Betty burn, perish, and reform on panel that is just what it will always be. Until we get some clarification from Pak on this subject, it will only and always just be speculation. Not fact.

biensalsa
Time is stopped on the second scan. Look at She Rulk and Hulk stance...it changed. They didn't have a scar during all of this and everyone else is shredded. It doesn't matter though because I already showed you Hulk wishing "after" the attack. I also showed you it stating on panel that She Rulk was wished to be that strong so that she wouldnt perish from Hulks power.

You haven't proven anything except your opinion.

Fing Fang absorbed all of that, every piece of it. Strange tells Hulk in the next panel that if Hulk kept fighting, he would destroy Earth and kill all of his friends.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901523/Incredible_Hulks_635_016.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901525/Incredible_Hulks_635_017.jpg.html

Strange saved Earth.

And how is FFF absorbing a direct dark dimension planet buster when He cannot even handle the shockwave of one?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/th_IncredibleHulks634015-16-1.jpg

biensalsa
Originally posted by Stoic
Seriously though, this Hulk dying talk is only speculation if the reader did not actually see the Hulk or even Betty burn, perish, and reform on panel that is just what it will always be. Until we get some clarification from Pak on this subject, it will only and always just be speculation. Not fact.

I said this since the beginning, this was open to interpretation. Until Pak clarifies it.

carver9
And how is FFF absorbing a direct dark dimension planet buster when He cannot even handle the shockwave of one?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/th_IncredibleHulks634015-16-1.jpg

Different type of attack.

Here we have Hulk thunder clapping Fing Fang Foom so hard that it breaks down Umar dimensional barrier that she put into place to hold the Mindless ones. Fing Fang got up after this attack.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/69248890.jpg/

This alone should tell you how powerful betty and Hulk collision/punch was.

Fing Fang was amped significantly...to the point he was a planetary threat and Strange himself couldn't stop him. Fing died after being stepped on by the way.

PillarofOsiris
IMO it's not even debatable. WBH died. But disregard that... He's not beating this team. You seriously need to be delusional to think he can beat all of these guys at once. This thread should have been over a long time ago.

biensalsa
Different type of attack.

Here we have Hulk thunder clapping Fing Fang Foom so hard that it breaks down Umar dimensional barrier that she put into place to hold the Mindless ones. Fing Fang got up after this attack.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/69248890.jpg/

This alone should tell you how powerful betty and Hulk collision/punch was.

Fing Fang was amped significantly...to the point he was a planetary threat and Strange himself couldn't stop him. Fing died after being stepped on by the way.

Yes and I just told you that it was a different type of punch with a different amount of force.

Not every punch thrown was a dark dimension planet buster

carver9
Yes and I just told you that it was a different type of punch with a different amount of force.

Not every punch thrown was a dark dimension planet buster

I agree but I don't get it...why are you changing the subject? This doesn't have anything to do with our topic.

Stoic
I said this since the beginning, this was open to interpretation. Until Pak clarifies it.

Yep, and I agree fully with what you are saying here. I would agree without hesitation if I saw him die/them die, but.......

biensalsa
I agree but I don't get it...why are you changing the subject? This doesn't have anything to do with our topic.

I don't know. Argument took us here, I guess? confused

biensalsa
But I see it the same way as Osiris though.

Stoic
IMO it's not even debatable. WBH died. But disregard that... He's not beating this team. You seriously need to be delusional to think he can beat all of these guys at once. This thread should have been over a long time ago.

WB Hulk was that huge monstrous abstract looking giant too you know, and if this is the characters at their most powerful, barring Thor without his hammer due to OP, then I could not disagree with you more than just saying no.

carver9
I don't know. Argument took us here, I guess? confused

Lol.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Stoic
WB Hulk was that huge monstrous abstract looking giant too you know, and if this is the characters at their most powerful, barring Thor without his hammer due to OP, then I could not disagree with you more than just saying no.

Well, let's look at feats. Thor has his world engine feat (nothing to do with his hammer) for strength. He's survived in the center of the sun. being in the center of the sun would destroy the earth about 1,000 times over. Again, nothing to do with the hammer.

Worldbreaker Hulk's best strength feat?

Worldbreaker Hulk's best durability feat? (Remember, a planet buster...ARGUABLY killed him). Also, he was defeated by a satellite...Not arguable.

Now add Hercules. He's lifted the universe. He's matched Thor strength-wise. Durability-wise, he's a little weaker.

Cyborg BRB...He's matched classic thor for a bit.

Ikaris....how hard is it to kill him?

Now all these guys together...plus Ronan and all the others...?

WBH is not winning. There is no way.

carver9
Well, let's look at feats. Thor has his world engine feat (nothing to do with his hammer) for strength. He's survived in the center of the sun. being in the center of the sun would destroy the earth about 1,000 times over. Again, nothing to do with the hammer.

Worldbreaker Hulk's best durability feat? (Remember, a planet buster...ARGUABLY killed him). Also, he was defeated by a satellite...Not arguable.

Now add Hercules. He's lifted the universe. He's matched Thor strength-wise. Durability-wise, he's a little weaker.

Thor has already admitted TWICE that Savage Hulk is his physical superior. You naming fts is making you looking retarded.

What fts does this guy have? Name them and compare them to Thor.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/289bf0ei11989/prv11989_pg3.jpg
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/289bf0ei11989/prv11989_pg4.jpg

Stoic

The thing about all of that is the implication of a much much weaker Hulk being able to keep up with Thor, while Thor was doing his physical best to put the Hulk down. Then it being written on panel that WW Hulk was the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk, and being fueled with rage as never been seen before (Caiera, and his exile), and then seeing him state that he was holding back on panel, and being shown to transcend that level to the point that many readers were left saying wtf. This evidence is pretty solid that WB Hulk would likely one shot most if not all of the team here.

carver9
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/9517/09584unleashed10hg3.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4815/09590unleashed11mt0.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8417/09594unleashed12ys9.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6153/09599unleashed13yq9.jpg

carver9
Thor without his hammer vs Savage Hulk.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/10.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/11.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/12.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/13.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/14.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/15.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/16.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/17.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/18.jpg

biensalsa

You forgot the OP said "fight takes place in NYC"

WBH cannot go all out stick out tongue

carver9
You forgot the OP said "fight takes place in NYC"

WBH cannot go all out stick out tongue

Lololol...da**, I forgot about that. Team stomps.

Stoic
That would make the title an oxymoron. Or just that it was using the title of World Breaker given to the Green Skar.

biensalsa
lol

Naija boy
Lol this pillar of osiris fellow is ridiculous. Talk about blind character hate.
WBH wrecks the team if he is actually allowed to go all out. If its just regular WWH then yeah hed lose.

Damborgson

That hulk was Bannerless at the time. Just saying.

Greysen93
Yep, if WBH can go all out he wins, if in NYC he loses

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson

Are you implying that was Mindless Hulk because it wasnt.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
dur

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
dur

laughing out loud , that could mean a lot. If Banner wasn't in him during the time (which he was), that would make the showing even more worse for Hulk since having Banner not within him weakens him tremendously. If he is referring to Mindless Hulk, then no, that wasn't Mindless Hulk,.that was Savage Hulk.

abhilegend
laughing out loud , that could mean a lot. If Banner wasn't in him during the time (which he was), that would make the showing even more worse for Hulk since having Banner not within him weakens him tremendously. If he is referring to Mindless Hulk, then no, that wasn't Mindless Hulk,.that was Savage Hulk.
blabla

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
blabla

laughing out loud whatever.

abhilegend
laughing out loud whatever. Originally posted by abhilegend
blabla

Damborgson

no obviously not mindless. Seeing as it was talking and reasoning and all that. But more ruthless then the average savage hulk it seemed to me. That hulk was destroying the town for the kicks. Usually savage hulk didn't destroy unless it had some reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.