JSA Vs Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Defenders
1. Dr. Strange
2. Hulk
3. Ghost Rider
4. Captain Marvel
5. Deathlok
6. Silver Surfer
7. Namor
Reserves
1. Hellstorm
2. Iron Fist
3. Atlas

Vs

JSA
1. Alan Scott
2. Captain Marvel
3. Dr. Fate (Hector)
4. Hourman
5. Obsidian
6. Power Girl
7. Starman
Reserves
1. Sandman
2. Judomaster
3. Atom Smasher

guy222
defenders

Prep-Man
I think this would be an awesome battle. Let's use Sentinel as was seen in JLA/JSA Virtue and Vice.

Quick Freeze
Part 2 in the series of VS Threads based on posts made in the New DC/Marvel One-Shot Crossover Thread: SenorCage's fights!

I'm bumping OR creating threads if they haven't already be created. It seems you also created which line-ups you had in mind so this def works.

Senor Cage
JSA! stick out tongue

MrMind
JSA

I don't see anyone taking the combo of Dr Fate, Alan Scott and Obsidian

Quick Freeze
Which Captain Marvel is it?

Add that to Hulk, Strange, Surfer, AND GR, there's your answer for that trio

beatboks
Originally posted by MrMind
JSA

I don't see anyone taking the combo of Dr Fate, Alan Scott and Obsidian

Strange is a decent match for Fate
SS for Alan
Hellstrom would be a good match for Obsidian.

Daimon has pretection from soul manip which is Todd's most OP offensive capability. Both have dimesnional travel (one via hell one via shadowlands), both also have soul attacks, manipulate a mustical etheral force (hellfire, shadows), and have mental attacks defenses.

I know Daimon is only a reserve but he could switch out with someone like GR (he's a more mainstream member than the rider anyway, at least he was a member a lot longer)

MrMind
Strange can fight Fate
Surfer can fight Alan
Hellstorm can fight Obsidian

they can hang, they are just going to lose eventually, because DC team is more powerful. I see Ghost Rider as the heavy hitter on the marvel team but he can be bfred

Power Girl can keep Hulk occupied

Billy clean house the rest fodders like namor or carol

thank god this isn't pre-crisis JSA or else it would be a stomp

beatboks
Originally posted by MrMind
Strange can fight Fate
Surfer can fight Alan
Hellstorm can fight Obsidian

they can hang, they are just going to lose eventually, because DC team is more powerful. I see Ghost Rider as the heavy hitter on the marvel team but he can be bfred

Power Girl can keep Hulk occupied

Billy clean house the rest fodders like namor or carol

thank god this isn't pre-crisis JSA or else it would be a stomp

I dissagree re Strange and SS. Fate isnt more powerful than Stephen.

They are IMHO perfectly equal peers. Magically stephen was slightly ahead of Kent (classic Fate) due to the spells Kent cast being for the most part more complex invocations. This was compensated for by kets other ppwers of super strength, sonic speed, invulnerability and energy/matter manip for which he didnt need complex spells.

Hector on the other hand never seem to use such complex invocations. I put this down to his time as the Sandman before becoming fate existing as a person who manipulated reality in his own Realm at will he was experienced in doing so. It still makes them even because their showings aren't above each other

Surfer at his best would be a complete match for Allan at his best, excluding things like blackest night where the star Heart takes over. showings within his normal power range I definitely put even with those of Surfer

I definitely agree with hellstrom being able to take a fight 2 and maybe eventually lose vs obsidian he still has it chance but yes obsidian has a mild power advantage.

I would see Hulk more likely to go up against Billy then Kara and I don't think there's much in that either

Namor currently is easily on the level that he could certainly take a fight 2 PG yes she has a speed advantage but he has the durability of take it and he can certainly dish it out

From here it comes down to who you swap out to bring in hellstrom out of the reserves if for example you swap out Carol Danvers and you don't really have a decent match for Jack knight so I'm assuming of the version of Starman were talking about. Ghost Rider might be able to go up against him the problem is the feats of the star Rod protecting from any type of Mental Influence would probably make this The Ghost Riders stare useless. This might shifted towards the JSA side if on the other hand you swap out the writer then you'll have a perfect match for Carol in Jack and Dethklok would be a decent match for our man Converse the if we swap at our man it's shifts towards the Defenders for the other team members.

Senor Cage
Current Fate is superior, IMO.

MrMind
breh...your thread says Hector Fate

Quick Freeze
Beatboks nails it on most points. Which Cpt Marvel is it?

abhilegend
Hector as fate is superior to pretty much any standard version of Strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.