Deathstroke vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
Fights in N.Y.C.

AsbestosFlaygon
Without any PIS/CIS, I'd say Spiderman 8/10.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Without any PIS/CIS, I'd say Spiderman 8/10.

thumb up

Nietzschean
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Without any PIS/CIS, I'd say Spiderman 8/10. thumb up

Cogito
Deathstroke could definitely take some. He routinely fights outside of his weight class, and as a low meta he's not physically far off from Petey

Silent Master
Slade is around Cap level in stats, that makes Spider-man several times stronger than him.

Cogito
Yeah, but Slade's fought many many opponents several times stronger and/or faster than him.

He's still got an enhanced mind, which helps enormously.

vince_slice
Yeah current Slade just killed someone who was high meta (Legacy) or low herald (e.g., who easily lifted a huge submarine and tossed it at him). He was also strong enough to pierce Legacy's armour which was made of Nth metal to kill him. Slades pretty strong too, being able to cut off the wing of a Jet mid-flight and cut armoured guards in half with casual swings from his sword. His armour is strong enough to withstand twin gattling guns from jets firing at him, with the bullets bouncing off it. I wouldn't underestimate Slade.

abhilegend
Spidey but slade puts up a fight.

JayDaDon
Spidey, but no doubt it would be a helluva fight.

h1a8
Spidey wins without question.

Prep-Man
Give Slade some breathing room and he can work miracles. Can't wait to see the Lobo fight.

BlackZero30x
good fight but no way spider-man loses....

according to spidy not only is his spider sense back but it's even stronger(no real feats to speak of) but he also has his "spider-fu" to combine with his spidy sense so he should be much faster then he use to be.

Estacado
Spidey.

Parmaniac
I'm suprised I thought DS would roll all over Spidey after I saw the Sub-Marine scan laughing out loud

SamZED
What scan?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
What scan? Somwhere in the charcter ownage thread was a scan of Legacy (new villain) dropping a Sub-Marine on Deathstroke. I have no clue what power level DS is on though.

But DS seems to be the next DC title I'll pick up.

Greysen93
Spiderman but that would be a very tough fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.