Rank Piercing attack Durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
can you rank these guys durability against piercing attack?

Logan is amped to a 10 tonner he is in berserker rage mode he has 5 minute to cause damage. list the results in: not a single scratch on him, scratch and bleeding but not leathal, baddly wounded, chopped to pieces.

list is out of order

1.Red Hulk
2.WWH
3.Thor
4.SuperMan
5.Despero(v&v)
6.Cyborg Superman
7.Thanos(TI)
8.Black Adam
9.juggernaut(classic)
10.WonderWoman

Endless Mike
1. Cut but regenerates

2. Same

3. Scratched somewhat

4. Scratched a bit

5. See 4

5. See 4

7. Cut a bit but regenerates

8. Barely scratched

9. Not a scratch on him

10. Cut and bleeding a lot

Cogito
^ You see BA as more durable than Superman and Thanos?

PillarofOsiris
Superman, Thanos, Juggernaut and Black Adam would be barely scratched at all. Thor has been scratched by normal Wolverine, so he'd be scratched and bleeding. The Hulks would be scratched and bleeding, but have no serious damage. Wonder Woman might be the worst off of anyone here.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Cogito
^ You see BA as more durable than Superman and Thanos? I do

Endless Mike
Well Thanos has been cut by piercing attacks before more often, and BA has the whole magic defense going on.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well Thanos has been cut by piercing attacks before more often, and BA has the whole magic defense going on.
A tesserect turned cap inside out and superman just made a grunt when the same attack hit him. I see no reason to believe that adam is more resistant to cutting than kal.

Sundipped
If we use Logans Gladiator piercing feat in Annihilators as the norm, then he pierces everyone with the 10 ton amp (deep thrust stab wound/w bleeding) save Thanos. Now that I think about it, maybe him too.

Endless Mike
Space warping is different from cutting

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Space warping is different from cutting
I know, I just gave is as an example to show that shazamers aren't more durable than superman.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Sundipped
If we use Logans Gladiator piercing feat in Annihilators as the norm, then he pierces everyone with the 10 ton amp (deep thrust stab wound/w bleeding) save Thanos. Now that I think about it, maybe him too. you think?

Sundipped
Originally posted by Reacting2
you think?

Again, that's if you wanna use that showing as the norm in which case I wouldn't. The 10 tom amp would make it more likely though.

Reacting2
Again, that's if you wanna use that showing as the norm in which case I wouldn't. The 10 tom amp would make it more likely though. ok lets use that showing

Sundipped
ok lets use that showing

In that case, everyone suffers a punctured something internally.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by abhilegend
I know, I just gave is as an example to show that shazamers aren't more durable than superman.

Durability is different against different types of attacks

carver9
Logan has stabbed Thanos before as well.

carver9
With this type if amp, Logan destroys everyone here

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
With this type if amp, Logan destroys everyone here

I tentatively agree. If for the purposes of this thread the Glads piercing is the norm then most of these guys are phucked.

h1a8
can you rank these guys durability against piercing attack?

Logan is amped to a 10 tonner he is in berserker rage mode he has 5 minute to cause damage. list the results in: not a single scratch on him, scratch and bleeding but not leathal, baddly wounded, chopped to pieces.

list is out of order

1.Red Hulk badly wounded
2.WWH badly wounded
3.Thor badly wounded
4.SuperMan scratch and bleeding
5.Despero(v&v) badly wounded
6.Cyborg Superman scratch and bleeding (kryptonian part)
7.Thanos(TI) badly wounded
8.Black Adam between scratch and bleeding and badly wounded
9.juggernaut(classic) not a scratch on him
10.WonderWoman badly wounded

StiltmanFTW
Rulk gets chopped to pieces.

dmills
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rulk gets chopped to pieces.

Like a blender. Doesn't Rulk have to revert to his human form to heal up faster?

Sundipped
Logan has stabbed Thanos before as well.

Besides when Thanos had the IG?
Not sure if the above instance is applicable. Thanos had the gauntlet and may have allowed himself to be stabed just to prove a point. He transmutted Logan with a thought afterwards.

Dum Dum Dugan
If we use Logans Gladiator piercing feat in Annihilators as the norm, then he pierces everyone with the 10 ton amp (deep thrust stab wound/w bleeding) save Thanos. Now that I think about it, maybe him too.

Wolverine stabbed right through thanos while not amp.......food for thought.

Dum Dum Dugan
Besides when Thanos had the IG?
Not sure if the above instance is applicable. Thanos had the gauntlet and may have allowed himself to be stabed just to prove a point. He transmutted Logan with a thought afterwards.

that is reaching badly. Wolverine ambushed him. he did not lower his durability, nor was there any indication his durability was lowered either.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
that is reaching badly. Wolverine ambushed him. he did not lower his durability, nor was there any indication his durability was lowered either.

Just saying.....Thanos had his arms stretched out like he was welcoming it. There was no sign of pain/injury/or dialogue during that scene. Almost seems as if it was set up to make Logan think he had legitimately pierced him. The way Thanos turned his skeleton into rubber so easily makes me think the whole ordeal was due to the gauntlets actions.

Stoic
Anyone who has skin that is less durable than adamantium, or does not have a force field gets cut by Wolverine at regular levels, with the amp in strength, he slices everyone except for the Juggernaut to the bone.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Anyone who has skin that is less durable than adamantium, or does not have a force field gets cut by Wolverine at regular levels, with the amp in strength, he slices everyone except for the Juggernaut to the bone.
http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/3579/supesadamantium9tw.jpg
uhuh

carver9
uhuh

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/dogowarstrength.jpg

confused

abhilegend

confused
Hyperbole.

carver9
uhuh

Hyperbole.

Gecko4lif

confused

Hulk didnt give them the time to crush him

ez pz

JakeTheBank
lmao

phuck adamantium. Seriously, it's one of the single most overrated objects in comics.

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hulk didnt give them the time to crush him

ez pz

Per the dialog and him getting slung everywhere while being in his mouth...plenty of time passed while the crushing took place.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lmao

phuck adamantium. Seriously, it's one of the single most overrated objects in comics.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Hyperbole.
Wrong.

nonefist

Igniz
Rulk seems to have the worst piercing durability.Wasn't there a time Punisher used a knife on him?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Igniz
Rulk seems to have the worst piercing durability.Wasn't there a time Punisher used a knife on him?
Yeah and it was Loeb force rulk IIRC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.