Team Doom vs. Team Apocolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Dr. Doom
Loki
Mephisto
Blackheart
Void
Ultron
Dracula

Vs

Apocolypse
Onslaught
Madelyn Pryor
Stryfe
Exodus
Mr. Sinister
Spiral

1st Round is a team battle

2nd round is individual matches

Dr. Doom vs. Apocalypse
Loki vs. Stryfe
Mephisto vs. Onslaught
Blackheart vs. Exodus
Ultron vs. Mr. Sinister
Void vs. Madelyn Pryor (GQ)
Dracula vs. Spiral

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Team Doom.

Odekahn
Team 1 wins this

Dr. Doom vs. Apocalypse - Apoc
Loki vs. Stryfe - Loki
Mephisto vs. Onslaught - Onslaught
Blackheart vs. Exodus - Not sure
Ultron vs. Mr. Sinister - Ultron
Void vs. Madelyn Pryor (GQ) - Void
Dracula vs. Spiral - Not sure

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Odekahn
Dr. Doom vs. Apocalypse - Apoc

Never.

Odekahn
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Never.

Haha I thought you might object. Apoc is just too powerful imo.

Mindset
Apoc would get wrecked.

guy222
does doom have the life force for ur thread?

the ninjak
Poccy FTW!

Cogito
What level is Onslaught at for this?

AlmightyKfish
Doom wins with his two infinity gauntlets.

awermm

Batman-Prime
Apoc >>>> Dr. Doom

Mindset
At sucking dicks.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Apocalypse was, is, and always will be a joke compared to Doom.

Nihilist
Lol Apoc would wreck Doom in a 1 v 1

Mindset
I used to not read comics either, Nihilist.

h5

JakeTheBank
Maybe the mythical non-jobbing using all of his powers at full capability Apocalypse that lives in the dreams of the deluded could beat Doom. Apocalypse only matters in his own self named reality and even then el oh el.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
I used to not read comics either, Nihilist.

h5 Shut up you boring bastard, stick to saying Doom wins in every thread.

Mindset
Originally posted by Nihilist
Shut up you boring bastard, stick to saying Doom wins in every thread. You seem angry.

Nihilist
You seem angry. You seem predictable and boring as always

Mindset
Yup, angry.

Nihilist
Yup, angry. You still upset on me calling you on using the race card when backed into a corner?

Mindset
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and I've never used to race card.

Lol?

Nihilist
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and I've never used to race card.

Lol? Yeah of course you dont, as well as being boring youre acting stupid on purpose now!

Mindset
I really have no idea what you're talking about right now, is this an elaborate joke you're setting up?

JakeTheBank
Let us stop this pettiness and agree that Doom is the character Apocalypse wishes he could be.

Mindset
Well that's a given.

And if you think Doom loses it's because you're racist against black people.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Nihilist
I really have no idea what you're talking about right now, is this an elaborate joke you're setting up? No, its the truth. Dont blame me that you used such a low tactic and got called on it.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Let us stop this pettiness and agree that Doom is the character Apocalypse wishes he could be. Wanna do a BZ Doom vs Apoc, straight up fight?

JakeTheBank
No, its the truth. Dont blame me that you used such a low tactic and got called on it. Wanna do a BZ Doom vs Apoc, straight up fight?

I'm in the process of hosting my own BZ tourny/gimmick, but once that's resolved, sure.

Nihilist
I'm in the process of hosting my own BZ tourny/gimmick, but once that's resolved, sure. Same stip as always, loser leaves KMC and has account deleted.

Mindset
No, its the truth. Dont blame me that you used such a low tactic and got called on it. Wanna do a BZ Doom vs Apoc, straight up fight? Lol, link me to my post then, or even the thread.

I really don't know what you're talking about, what reason would I ever have to use the race card in a comic vs match?

JakeTheBank
Same stip as always, loser leaves KMC and has account deleted.

lol what?

Nihilist
Lol, link me to my post then, or even the thread.

I really don't know what you're talking about, what reason would I ever have to use the race card in a comic vs match? Like i take a massive note of when and what thread it was said in lol, just dont act like a victim when you know what you didOriginally posted by JakeTheBank
lol what? Thats the stip i want for the match, i grow bored of the same old bullshit, and the kiss ass poster youve become.

abhilegend
What?

JakeTheBank
Thats the stip i want for the match, i grow bored of the same old bullshit, and the kiss ass poster youve become.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110727182050/random-ness/images/6/6b/Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpg

So you want the loser to leave KMC forever and have their account deleted? Okay, but...why?

I'm a kiss ass poster? Since when?

Mindset
I'm just going to assume you're joking around; either that or you're delusional and super mad bros right now.

Nihilist
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110727182050/random-ness/images/6/6b/Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpg

So you want the loser to leave KMC forever and have their account deleted? Okay, but...why?

I'm a kiss ass poster? Since when? Why not, then if i win i dont have to listen to the same old shit you say about Doom in every thread.

Since you became Mindsets cheerleader, and trying to act as if everybody that doesnt think Doom wins is a idiot.

Nihilist
I'm just going to assume you're joking around; either that or you're delusional and super mad bros right now. Make whatever excuse you need im not bothered.

Mindset
http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/199704-/doom-noscale.jpg

You seem really bothered.

JakeTheBank
Why not, then if i win i dont have to listen to the same old shit you say about Doom in every thread.

Since you became Mindsets cheerleader, and trying to act as if everybody that doesnt think Doom wins is a idiot.

So, you either want to beat me in a BZ so I'm "exiled", or get "exiled" yourself just so you don't have to hear about Doom? That's...well, rash. lol

How am I Mindset's cheerleader? Sure, I joke around about Doom winning because he's Doom - no more than people saying "Hulk wins" or "Superman wins" because of them being Hulk or Superman - but when I seriously debate his superiority over a character, I back up my opinion with facts. If you're mad at Mindset, take it up with him. *shrug*

I'll still BZ you, but I don't get where this hostility and/or butthurt's coming from.

Batman-Prime

I agree with you that Apoc would wreck Doom. But don't you think this is going a bit far?

CosmicComet
wtf

Mindset
http://www.the-isb.com/images/SSS-DoomGood.jpg

Anyway, back on topic.

Doom wins.

Nihilist
So, you either want to beat me in a BZ so I'm "exiled", or get "exiled" yourself just so you don't have to hear about Doom? That's...well, rash. lolPretty much yeah.

lol really? Not interested

Under them stips yeah, No butthurt at all, its just the same from you in a Doom thread, just like the Nova thread..just downplaying and lowballin.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I agree with you that Apoc would wreck Doom. But don't you think this is going a bit far? No

JakeTheBank
Pretty much yeah.

lol really? Not interested

Under them stips yeah, No butthurt at all, its just the same from you in a Doom thread, just like the Nova thread..just downplaying and lowballin.

That's pretty much the definition of "u mad", just so you know.

I like Doom. Mindset likes Doom. Guess we're ghey together then or something? ermm

Just trying to peace together why this sudden wouldbe grudge match.

If it floats your boat, but I'm still confused about this "loser leaves KMC" thing you're trying to push.

How did I downplay or lowball Nova? If anything, I just pointed out the strengths of Doom. I could care less if you agree or not on Doom's part, but I didn't lowball Rider at all.

Mindset
I still want to know when I used the race card.

I bet you're just saying this because I'm black.

Racist.

Nihilist
That's pretty much the definition of "u mad", just so you know.Yeah of course it is, me getting bored of the same stuff over and over again.

Im glad you now get it, seeing as you jump to each others defence when Doom is invloved.

Whats confusing about it.

Every feat used for him, for instance saying his speed isnt a factor when its one of his main weapons

Nihilist
I still want to know when I used the race card.

I bet you're just saying this because I'm black.

Racist. Youre trying to act funny, when we both know deep down you mean it.

Mindset
Hey Nihilist, Doom wins.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/rjkqib.jpg

Nihilist
Hey Nihilist, Doom wins.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/rjkqib.jpg I should of said trying to be funny, but failing hard.

Mindset
I should of said trying to be funny, but failing hard. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of Doom winning.

http://i41.tinypic.com/21an3pt.gif

Nihilist
Like i said, same old shit again and again.

Mindset
Doom 10/10

http://i40.tinypic.com/or49dd.jpg

JakeTheBank
Yeah of course it is, me getting bored of the same stuff over and over again.

Im glad you now get it, seeing as you jump to each others defence when Doom is invloved.

Whats confusing about it.

Every feat used for him, for instance saying his speed isnt a factor when its one of his main weapons

Okay. Still don't see how you being annoyed and bored at "Doom wins" would translate into "I wanna get someone banned from KMC/get banned myself". Seems a bit much and over-the-top.

I argue for Thor a lot. Guess that makes me ghey with people like Rage or Damborgson or ODG, too? That's a pretty weak justification for all this. It would be the same kind of crap that people spout when talking about "The Thanos Brigade" and how his supporters band together when they feel Thanos isn't being supported properly. Or Team Hulk. Like I said, if you have a problem with Mindset directly, take it up with him, but don't project your annoyance on me just because I happen to like Doom (like any sane person would) and back him up.

The whole thing, really?

I think speed in general is overplayed on the forums, not just for Nova. That's not lowballing, that's my personal opinion. When people start instantly speedblitzing and one paneling people with speed, maybe I'll change my tune, but until then, I have no reason to place the specific power of speed on a pedestal when its consistently shown not to be the be all, end all of powers. I accepted all of Nova's feats and countered with feats for Doom, which, as I recall, you claimed were PIS or taken decades ago and don't count.

Nihilist
Like i said, same old shit again and again. Il do this all day untill one of us gets banned.

abhilegend
What is this, kindergarten?

Mindset
Il do this all day untill one of us gets banned. At least you're dedicated to being mad.

Nihilist
Okay. Still don't see how you being annoyed and bored at "Doom wins" would translate into "I wanna get someone banned from KMC/get banned myself". Seems a bit much and over-the-top. In every thread! yeah thats just idiotic.

Difference is you jump to mindsets defence and then jump all over his cock when he says Doom wins and vice versa.

Its not hard to understand.

You used this bullshit excuse before, it doesnt fly, Nova uses his speed in nearly all his fights and it one of, if not his main offensive weapon. If you think Doom surving a attack from Beyonder and the whole race of Celestials falling to the same guy not pis, then im wasting my time with you.

Nihilist
At least you're dedicated to being mad. Who's mad, u at been found out?

JakeTheBank
In every thread! yeah thats just idiotic.

Difference is you jump to mindsets defence and then jump all over his cock when he says Doom wins and vice versa.

Its not hard to understand.

You used this bullshit excuse before, it doesnt fly, Nova uses his speed in nearly all his fights and it one of, if not his main offensive weapon. If you think Doom surving a attack from Beyonder and the whole race of Celestials falling to the same guy not pis, then im wasting my time with you.

Yeah, I say Doom wins in a thread. Depending on how serious I'm feeling or if I want to explain myself, I do so. Considering I've battlezoned with Doom before, it's safe to say that I know my shit and don't just say Doom wins without a reason why. Unless I'm blatantly trolling someone, in which case, they probably deserve it.

lol still don't get why Mindset and Doom upset you so much.

Oh, I understand the terms. Just not the motivation.

That's your opinion. Still don't see how I lowballed Rider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.