Hulk vs. Darkseid in terms of strength only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This isn't a fight. This only a thread in which to compare their strength feats/showings.

JakeTheBank
Hulk.

-Pr-
Hulk, obviously.

Gecko4lif
Whats more impressive than 1 shotting pc supes?

psycho gundam
him not oneshotting him post-crisis

Endless Mike
Darkseid

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
him not oneshotting him post-crisis thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
him not oneshotting him post-crisis

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud Carver, you've had a day to think on it. Do you accept the battlezone challenge ?

-K-M-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk.

thumb up

carver9
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/submarine6sg.jpg

Lol... http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/GL.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/diablothunderclap.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Carver, you've had a day to think on it. Do you accept the battlezone challenge ?

Give me until tomorrow to let you know. I'm seeing what I have.

quanchi112
Give me until tomorrow to let you know. I'm seeing what I have. Carver if it's an issue of what you have I can make sure you have every book in each series.

carver9
Carver if it's an issue of what you have I can make sure you have every book in each series.

I have a pretty good decent amount of scans of Hulks to prove a case, I just want to make sure I'm prepared. I think I'm going to lose anyways because I don't know what I'm doing but this would be a good test for me.

quanchi112
I have a pretty good decent amount of scans of Hulks to prove a case, I just want to make sure I'm prepared. I think I'm going to lose anyways because I don't know what I'm doing but this would be a good test for me. Carver, you never ever admit you are going to lose. I want you fanatical and unreasonable. Trust me I want somebody/anybody. I really don't like arguing against the Hulk anyway. I even challenged fangirl/nver on herochat. I just want to do another battlezone before the passion seeps out of me.

carver9
Carver, you never ever admit you are going to lose. I want you fanatical and unreasonable. Trust me I want somebody/anybody. I really don't like arguing against the Hulk anyway. I even challenged fangirl/nver on herochat. I just want to do another battlezone before the passion seeps out of me.

Why challenge me when you know I'm inexperienced? I have confidence that I would win but I have a feeling that I could possibly lose as well but you'll have to fight for it. I will let you know tomorrow. For the past week and a half, I have been organizing my scans...I plan on putting together the Hulk respect thread but since or when I get all of my material, a Battlezone would be nice as well.

JakeTheBank
I have confidence that I would win but I have a feeling that I could possibly lose as well but you'll have to fight for it.

...what?

quanchi112
Why challenge me when you know I'm inexperienced? I have confidence that I would win but I have a feeling that I could possibly lose as well but you'll have to fight for it. I will let you know tomorrow. For the past week and a half, I have been organizing my scans...I plan on putting together the Hulk respect thread but since or when I get all of my material, a Battlezone would be nice as well. Carver you've been on this site longer than I have. You might not have done a battlezone before but it's just a one on one debate. That's all it is. I have been challenging everyone in plain sight. It hasn't just been you. Pm me the moment you know and until then I am pursuing other challengers because I have the feeling you are going to say no.

Diesldude
Darkseid is stronger. Superman already starts way stronger than the Hulk, but need to be in a close proximity to the sun to gain the upperhand. Hulk gets the same treatment Zeus gave him. Before any of the hulk fans get on my case, OE is greater than Zeus thunderbolts.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Darkseid is stronger. Superman already starts way stronger than the Hulk, but need to be in a close proximity to the sun to gain the upperhand. Hulk gets the same treatment Zeus gave him. Before any of the hulk fans get on my case, OE is greater than Zeus thunderbolts.

Lol...just lol. Let me add this... laughing out loud

Not done yet... laughing

One more... sick

WTF?

JakeTheBank

The idea that Superman starts off way stronger than the Hulk aside, what does the OE have to do with this at all?

psycho gundam
dat hulk hate

quanchi112
Darkseid is stronger. Superman already starts way stronger than the Hulk, but need to be in a close proximity to the sun to gain the upperhand. Hulk gets the same treatment Zeus gave him. Before any of the hulk fans get on my case, OE is greater than Zeus thunderbolts. This is strength only. This has nothing to do with Superman anyway who is stronger than Darkseid as well imo.

Odekahn
For me it depends. I don't think at Hulk's base "right when he turns into Hulk from Banner" that he's stronger than Darkseid, but Hulk can quickly become stronger. He's got the potential to continually climb where I'm pretty sure Darkseid's strength is static.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.