War of the Supermen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins ? This is between four Supermen. The voting gives you the options. Give an order as to who finishes in second, third, and fourth as well. Who is the toughest Superman ?

JakeTheBank
Now, for "Golden Age" Superman, are you talking about Golden Age feats only? Or the current New Earth canon depiction of said E-2 Superman (sans Black Lantern ring, I'm assuming)?

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Now, for "Golden Age" Superman, are you talking about Golden Age feats only? Or the current New Earth canon depiction of said E-2 Superman (sans Black Lantern ring, I'm assuming)? Along with Infinite Crisis, etc. Whatever is in continuity for all said characters pre-reboot.

abhilegend
Now, for "Golden Age" Superman, are you talking about Golden Age feats only? Or the current New Earth canon depiction of said E-2 Superman (sans Black Lantern ring, I'm assuming)?
Every feat of his PC days are canon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Every feat of his PC days are canon. Let's hear your order in how they finish.

JakeTheBank
Every feat of his PC days are canon.

He seemed to be no stronger than New Earth Superman last time we saw him.

abhilegend
He seemed to be no stronger than New Earth Superman last time we saw him.
Maybe because new earth superman is that powerful.
mmm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Let's hear your order in how they finish.
Superman (Earth-two)
New earth superman
Kingdom come superman
Red son superman

quanchi112
Maybe because new earth superman is that powerful.
mmm

Superman (Earth-two)
New earth superman
Kingdom come superman
Red son superman How do you figure Kal-l comes in first ? What is this based on ?

carver9
KC Supes
New Earth Superman
Red Son Superman
Superman E2

Galan007
Superman (Earth-two)
New earth superman
Kingdom come superman
Red son superman thumb up

abhilegend
How do you figure Kal-l comes in first ? What is this based on ?
His feats?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
KC Supes
New Earth Superman
Red Son Superman
Superman E2
laughing out loud

quanchi112
His feats? So feats override on panel comparisons ?Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud Why is that so funny ?

abhilegend
So feats override on panel comparisons ? Why is that so funny ?
He was compared as superior to New earth superman against doomsday and zoom. Because its carver.

jewellalw
That's what i think too .http://gbielin.info/g.gif

quanchi112
He was compared as superior to New earth superman against doomsday and zoom. Because its carver. But he wasn't against new Earth Superman.

Batman-Prime
Superman (Earth-two) >= KC Superman >= New Earth Superman >= Red Son Superman

abhilegend
But he wasn't against new Earth Superman.
I'm not biased towards any character, I say as I see.

quanchi112
I'm not biased towards any character, I say as I see. I am saying they fought each other and it seemed pretty even. Earth 22 Superman seemed to be a lot more powerful than New earth Superman.

abhilegend
I am saying they fought each other and it seemed pretty even. Earth 22 Superman seemed to be a lot more powerful than New earth Superman.
When did earth 22 superman fought new earth superman? Doomsday downed superman in one punch and broke his bony knuckles on Kal-L's hand who caught his punch. The same writer had new earth superman as a statue against zoom while Kal-L easily punched him out.

-Pr-
Superman (Earth-two)
New earth superman
Kingdom come superman
Red son superman

Close enough.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Close enough.
Its perfect.
durhulk

Batman-Prime
Its perfect.
durhulk

Mine was better sneer

abhilegend
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Mine was better sneer
This junk
Superman (Earth-two) >= KC Superman >= New Earth Superman >= Red Son Superman
puke

Batman-Prime
This junk

~yuck~

uhuh you will pay for this insolence!!!

abhilegend
uhuh you will pay for this insolence!!!
Yeah, yeah old man.

Batman-Prime
Yeah, yeah old man.
msn-oh

old

abhilegend
msn-oh

old
osheet

vin

quanchi112
When did earth 22 superman fought new earth superman? Doomsday downed superman in one punch and broke his bony knuckles on Kal-L's hand who caught his punch. The same writer had new earth superman as a statue against zoom while Kal-L easily punched him out. The same writer had Herc send New earth back a few hundred feet didn't even cause Earth 22 to budge an inch. Earth 22 could also hear something new earth had no idea about. I guess you agree both are above new earth Superman.

abhilegend
The same writer had Herc send New earth back a few hundred feet didn't even cause Earth 22 to budge an inch. Earth 22 could also hear something new earth had no idea about. I guess you agree both are above new earth Superman.
We had this discussion before quan.

quanchi112
We had this discussion before quan. Let's do it. Your Kal-l versus my Earth 22 Superman. I will wait until your laptop works. This interests me far more than Doomsday.

abhilegend
Let's do it. Your Kal-l versus my Earth 22 Superman. I will wait until your laptop works. This interests me far more than Doomsday.
Ok.

quanchi112
Ok. I will even have a sig made for you of Kal-l for just this occasion. I will select the images. Don't worry it'll be awesome.

abhilegend
I will even have a sig made for you of Kal-l for just this occasion. I will select the images. Don't worry it'll be awesome.
Thanks.

quanchi112
Thanks. I am thinking infinite crisis images. You don't want the zombified version, right ?

abhilegend
I am thinking infinite crisis images. You don't want the zombified version, right ?
No zombies. The splash page of Infinite crisis 1 would be perfect.

quanchi112
No zombies. The splash page of Infinite crisis 1 would be perfect. Ok, I will send you a pm soon so we can at least discuss the details of our zone.

abhilegend
Ok, I will send you a pm soon so we can at least discuss the details of our zone.
Ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.