Superman vs Nova Prime/Binary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Superman beat the team? No bfring.

This is Superman before the reboot.

abhilegend
Superman.

dmills
Originally posted by carver9

Beat Nova and Binary? As in together? Teamed up?

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1622476_o-2.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
Beat Nova andBinary? As in together? Teamed up?

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1622476_o-2.gif
Superman has beaten better foes together than these two chumps.

psycho gundam
current depictions unless stated otherwise

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
current depictions unless stated otherwise
Originally posted by carver9

Reading comprehension ftw.

psycho gundam
fuuuuuuu

abhilegend
fuuuuuuu
At last you showed us why you're a hulk fan.

psycho gundam
that's what sigs are for

abhilegend
that's what sigs are for
Not for hulk fans.

zopzop
Team wins. Superman also better hope Worldmind doesn't figure out the nature of his powers and gives this information to Binary, because then all sorts of bad things would happen.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Team wins. Superman also better hope Worldmind doesn't figure out the nature of his powers and gives this information to Binary, because then all sorts of bad things would happen.
LOL, team better hope that kal isn't having a bad mood. Bad things happen to peeps when superman is pissed.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
LOL, team better hope that kal isn't having a bad mood. Bad things happen to peeps when superman is pissed.

Meh! Not against a CL100 brick with total control over the entire spectrum of stellar energy (Binary).

Batman-Prime
Supes beats thiose Girls.

vin

zopzop
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Supes beats thiose Girls.

vin

You better hope Dmills don't see this post! Otherwise........
http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/babies/264_incoming-baby.gif

abhilegend
Meh! Not against a CL100 brick with total control over the entire spectrum of stellar energy (Binary).
The same cl100 got ignored and oneshotted by gladiator. Kal has tangled with eradicator, a superman strength class being with herald level energy and matter manipulation.

zopzop
The same cl100 got ignored and oneshotted by gladiator. Kal has tangled with eradicator, a superman strength class being with herald level energy and matter manipulation.

She wasn't one shotted, she was still up and conscious but that happened while she was in a weakened state anyway.

abhilegend
She wasn't one shotted, she was still up and conscious but that happened while she was in a weakened state anyway.
What has she actually done?

zopzop
What has she actually done?

Fight wise or feat wise? She doesn't have a lot of appearances as Binary.

abhilegend
Fight wise or feat wise? She doesn't have a lot of appearances as Binary.
Both. I only remember her making a sun go supernova.

zopzop
Both. I only remember her making a sun go supernova.

She never made a sun go nova that I remember. Are you referring to the event in the Quasar issue during Operation Galactic Storm? She used her powers to heal the Sun that was being devoured by anti-matter. Quasar for all his power was helpless and asked Epoch to beg an "omnipotent" for help. Binary sees what's going on and dives into the Sun. She opens up a "white hole" that gobbles up all the anti-matter that had engulf almost the entire Sun, she did this while making sure nothing of the Sun's mass or energy was affected.

Quasar thought an "omnipotent" was doing it and was shocked to discover later that it was Binary.

Not only is she a CL100 brick with FTL travel, she has total control over the entire spectrum of energy that stars produce. Then there's that "white hole" thing that was never really defined.

abhilegend
She never made a sun go nova that I remember. Are you referring to the event in the Quasar issue during Operation Galactic Storm? She used her powers to heal the Sun that was being devoured by anti-matter. Quasar for all his power was helpless and asked Epoch to beg an "omnipotent" for help. Binary sees what's going on and dives into the Sun. She opens up a "white hole" that gobbles up all the anti-matter that had engulf almost the entire Sun, she did this while making sure nothing of the Sun's mass or energy was affected.

Quasar thought an "omnipotent" was doing it and was shocked to discover later that it was Binary.

Not only is she a CL100 brick with FTL travel, she has total control over the entire spectrum of energy that stars produce. Then there's that "white hole" thing that was never really defined.
That isn't helpful for her case here. I don't see anything that proves she wouldn't be oneshotted. Blackrock is also a cl100 character with control of entire EM spectrum which was shown in sun without any discomfort. What happened when superman got pissed, he was cooking him alive with HV. Captain atom, major force, green lanterns, eradicator are just a few examples.

zopzop
That isn't helpful for her case here. I don't see anything that proves she wouldn't be oneshotted. Blackrock is also a cl100 character with control of entire EM spectrum which was shown in sun without any discomfort. What happened when superman got pissed, he was cooking him alive with HV. Captain atom, major force, green lanterns, eradicator are just a few examples.

Blackrock != Binary. She's literally a CL100 humanoid star with the white hole ability thrown in as a bonus.

abhilegend
Blackrock != Binary. She's literally a CL100 humanoid star with the white hole ability thrown in as a bonus.
Semantics. High heralds beat such characters daily.

zopzop
Semantics. High heralds beat such characters daily.

How many of those high heralds have Superman's very specific weakness that Binary can exploit?

abhilegend
How many of those high heralds have Superman's very specific weakness that Binary can exploit?
How many times weakness exploitation has beaten superman? The guy has tanked a planet 16 times larger than earth exploding under a red sun, thrown into red suns, survived a planet's core while getting his entire energies leeched by starbreaker. He is a high herald with his weaknesses included.

dmills
^^^ I've had some questions myself regarding how long would one have to drain Supes of his energies before it began to have a noticeable impact. Although your response seems to be on the high end, it at least shows that he has a high enough level of reserves to be far from helpless. Although I am curious to see some of his baseline showings.

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
^^^ I've had some questions myself regarding how long would one have to drain Supes of his energies before it began to have a noticeable impact. Although your response seems to be on the high end, it at least shows that he has a high enough level of reserves to be far from helpless.
He has moved a planet 16 times larger than earth with his HV under a red sun (He powered up engines with his HV).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.