*Spoiler Alert* Episode III draft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BaneBong
Anyone heard of supershadow.com? - Then you might be interested to know that this is what he is offering to its members. Happy Dance

The Clone Wars are now over two years old. The entire galaxy has been thrown into chaos. On one side of the conflict are thousands of separatist star systems, led by the charismatic Count Dooku, who are rebelling against the Republic led by the scheming-in-secret Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious.

The people grow tired of the Galactic Senate and the Jedi Knights. They are ready for drastic change and Palpatine realizes this. At the beginning of the movie, Anakin and Obi-Wan fight in a large Clone War battle. Obi-Wan is now a general fighting for Bail Organa of Alderaan. Anakin showcases his supreme piloting skills during a gigantic space battle.

Palpatine senses that Anakin can be seduced by the powers of the dark side. For reasons unknown at this point, Anakin agrees to join the Sith. Palpatine explains to Anakin the rules of the Sith. Palpatine tells Anakin that only two Sith Lords can exist at any one time. If Anakin wants to become rich and powerful, then Anakin must face Darth Tyranus again and kill Darth Tyranus in order to become Palpatine's new apprentice. Later, Anakin and Tyranus meet face to face. Anakin slays Tyranus after an intense light-saber duel.

Padme contacts Obi-Wan and tells Obi-Wan that Anakin is leaving the Jedi Order. Yoda senses that Anakin has fallen to the dark side. Obi-Wan leaves the war and hides Padme from Anakin. Obi-Wan then seeks out Anakin to confront him and convince Anakin to return to the light side of the Force.

Obi-Wan finds Anakin on a new world. Obi-Wan and Anakin begin to argue. Obi-Wan tells Anakin that he will never see Padme again as long as Anakin stays with the dark side. A light-saber battle between them erupts.

Obi-Wan blocks Anakin's attack. Anakin becomes reckless and falls into a molten pool. Anakin's light saber falls to the ground. Obi-Wan watches Anakin sinks into the lava pool. Obi-Wan exits the battle area to find help for Anakin.

Palpatine enters and has his troops rescue Anakin from the molten pool. They then quickly leave the area. A few minutes later, Obi-Wan returns with some other Jedi Knights. They are unable to find Anakin. Obi-Wan assumes the molten pool has consumed Anakin's body. Obi-Wan finds Anakin's light saber on the ground and takes it with him. Obi-Wan tells Padme that Anakin is dead. Padme is saddened by this news.

Palpatine's people nurse Anakin back to health. Anakin is eventually placed into his familiar-looking black mask and body armor, which looks different than the mask and armor that Vader wears in the classic trilogy. Palpatine teaches Anakin to the ways of the Sith. Anakin grows to hate the Jedi and the Republic. Anakin takes the name of Darth Vader. Only Palpatine and his trusted minions know that Darth Vader is actually Anakin. Everyone else believes that Anakin is dead.

The Clone Wars come to an abrupt end with the Republic winning the war. Many thousands of Jedi have lost their lives during the conflict. The people demand and end to the Jedi's and Senate's incompetence and corruption. Palpatine takes this opportunity to declare himself Emperor. He immediately replaces the Galactic Senate with an Imperial Senate. The Jedi Council and the entire Jedi Order are removed as the guardians of the galaxy. The people hail Palpatine as the saviour of the Republic.

Yoda and Mace Windu learn of a Jedi who erased the Kamino data from the Jedi Archives. They, along with Obi-Wan, go to confront this traitor. Yoda confronts the traitor alone and kills the Jedi traitor.

Mechanical Vader gets in a light-saber duel with several prominent Jedi all at one time. Each of these Jedi is killed by Vader. Eventually, Vader faces Windu and in a fierce duel Vader kills Windu. Windu might die preventing Vader from finding Padme. For reasons not known, Yoda and Obi-Wan decide that they are unable to defeat the Sith. The pair agree to go into hiding until Luke is old enough to challenge Sidious and Vader.

Lastly, Padme flees to Alderaan with Leia. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan is seen at Owen and Beru Lars' homestead. He gives Luke to them to raise. Obi-Wan decides to go by the name Ben. The film ends with Ben Kenobi walking off into the desert.

Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance

queeq
Sounds all pretty straight forward. And fairly sensible... somewhat predictable too. So that makes me doubt is this is correct. Nevertheless, it may be so.

Julie
I like it...but I also doubt it ....too soon to be really accurate....more like cut and past what we all think will happen

GordonSkywalker
Just where was this 'script' found?

Catch 22
Mickey Suttle!!! laughing thumb down no

Gotta admire his front though!!! Never before has one person spouted so much BS.

Mujaffa
that's sounds cool, but there is mabe some other way Lucas wants it to end

Ushgarak
Geez, NOT Supershadow again! The King of Bunk!

Catch 22
If you'd heard some of the things that I have about this joker.....

Lucasfilm have taken legal action on more than one occation.

GordonSkywalker
Really?

Captain REX
Well, sounds reasonable enough...

I doubt it almost completely. big grin

Julie
very sound logic.....Capt

queeq
Supershadow... he's weird.

Catch 22

Darth nerf
I hate the idea of vader turning to the dark side for the money. That just seems so... wrong.

Uncle Jay
I especially find it very disturbing when members and ex-members of Supershadow's premium site...talk about information that is supposed to be kept under wraps.

Goes to show you Bong, that you're nothing but a loser!!

Uncle Jay
The Man That Knew Exactly What You Were Long Ago!!

P.S. - Be Carefull Killer Movies mods, BaneBong here is a man that will try to sleeze his way to the top!! Whatever you do, don't make him a moderator!!

Catch 22
LOL, Suttle, you are such a loser!!! laughing out loud

finti
ok so when do Obi Wan and Yoda find it out then ???

There is a reason for why Luke and Leia was hidden, namely Anakin and the Emp shouldnt know of Anakins offsprings.

finti
oh really??

Catch 22
From SW.C: At the time of his transformation, Vader never knew he was due to be the father of twins. Obi-Wan Kenobi hid the children from the Dark Lord and Vader's master, Emperor Palpatine. Vader somehow discovered that he had a son, Luke Skywalker, but never suspected he had a daughter, Leia, who was secretly taken to be raised by Bail Organa, Viceroy and First Chairman of Alderaan.

Maybe that should read thus.

"It is a fact that VADER knows he has a son."

My point was more the fact that the pregnancy is glassed over in this premise until the final paragraph. I don't think that will be the case.

True that Anakin won't know that he has a child by the end of the movie.

finti
Strange thing they (emp and Vader)didnt turn the universe upside down trying to find the Anakins child. The must have know it could be turned against them.
Just wont buy it yet.

Catch 22
I don't buy any of this.....

Uncle Jay
I AM NOT, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, MICKEY SUTTLE!!!!

UJ

queeq
Vader doesn't know about Luke's existence until sometime between ANH and ESB.

OB1 said: "The Emperor knew, as I did, that if Anakin were to have any offspring, they would be a threat to him." I am pretty sure that in the days Anakin as Vader still trusted Palpy and confided in him (as we see him do in AOTC) he would have told him.

finti
Right on queeq

simon
I have to say this scathing attack on Supershadow is un called for.
His site is the first site I've seen that has genuine info on the films. I mean personally the Official site of SW gives you no info at all. Well no info that I'm interested in.
If there is one criticism that I have on Supershadow is the way he takes the piss sometimes. For example when people say who would win in a fight between Luke in Episode 6 and Palpatine in Episode 1 and he answers in his opinion - I mean come on it's all hypothetical rubbish. I suppose it's not his fault really consiodering the fools who mail in.

Also who on this forum thinks the first two of this prequel even comes close to the originals?
The reason I ask this is if I was a kid now I'd love it but I'm not & I think the Originals are ten times better than the new ones.

Just my opinion don't jump down my throat.

finti
The original are 10 times better than the new films and if Supershadow is attaced it his own calling because of all the rubbish he has been able to post about the prequels. He just cant be taken serious

GordonSkywalker
What the heck is this anyway- a witch hunt?

Ushgarak
Simon, Supershadow is notorious for giving completely INaccurate information on the films and claiming he has insight and info when he has no such thing. And any genuine info he DOES have would be found at any other decent site. His follies are many and the attack is very much called for.

I like the new films more than many do around here.

GordonSkywalker
I like the newer films as well. I think they get a bum rap mainly because of the differences between them and the original series. If Mr Lucas had done the newer films shortly after Return of the Jedi was released(1983), there might not be such a backlash over accepting The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones as genuine Star Wars. As it is, there is too much unfair criticism and comparing of the films thus far.

master harmax
TPM was nice. AOTC - well, ... whatever.

The OT for me.

finti
OT for me too

Member.
lol, u peeps take these 2 seriously. this script is obviously written by someone who had 2 much time on there hands. or else GL has really lost his touch.stick out tonguesad

Julie
perhaps...I'd go with the first scenario though....too much time.....way too much time

The Real Bong
As the man one of the previous posters was refering to I wanted to say hello to you all. I used to go to SS's website and I also frequent TFN. However it is not me who started this thread.
Curiously the only other person from the SuperShadow website to visit this site is the gentleman who posted criticing me???????

To all of you who remember Darth Bong from SS, this is an absolute frame job.
By the way, the gentlemen going by the name of Uncle Jay is IMHO SuperShadow
smokin'

finti
I think the abreviation SS might be a bad choise though

Catch 22
IMHO, ALL of these new members are probaly Suttle. And it isn't very Subtle that they would ALL turn up in the same week in this thread.....

hehe, I made a funny. smile

Member.
lol

The Real Bong
I guarntee you I am not SS.
You all do have a nice site here, kudo's! I might stop in again.
Is this general movie discussion or just Star Wars?

Corran
It's general movie with a little SW bias.

simon
Who would win in a match up between Bossk & Chewie? HAND TO HAND
That is a typical Super Shadow type question.

I am not Super Shadow by the way. but I do find his site interesting.
Could someone give me and example of some of his false rumours he has put out on his site - cheers

finti
well Simon if we say everything but the real events of AOTC and TPM we more or less covered it

Ushgarak
The biggest problem there is that supposition and EU gets stated as fact.

Member.
lets just all wait till the movie comes out. then we would all be happystick out tongue

Julie
spoken like a true peacemaker!

Member.
eek! i thought gordonskywalker was suposed to do those thingsbig grinstick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
Nah. Not anymore. Retired from it. Now just a fellow poster like everybody else. Still looking forward to III,though! Heard rumours it might not take so long this time around.

Member.
lol, retiredbig grin. all the more for meeek! cant wait for epIII

Julie
retired...who's talking about being retired

Member.
look at the above postbig grin

Bicnarok
Sounds good to me, would be cool seeing aniken throwing a wobbler

GABRIEL05
regarding the predictions; I thought Mace was supposed to die in the beginning of the film. Also I just can't make myself belive that Anakin dueling Obi Wan isn't the climax of the film.

Catch 22
No way does Mace die at the beginning of the film. He's in to many scenes to die that early.

chica16
what crap i could've thought of that

Mist
mace should die about half an hour/an hour into the film. this will put our minds to rest and also let us wait in hunger for the rest of the film.

Rogue Jedi
i think mace is gonna kill dooku then fall under numerous battle droids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.