The Raid Redemption

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sterling archer
Do any of you think the movie the raid redemption looks any good. I wanna see it but i think i have to wait till it comes out on dvd. Don't think it is coming to theaters near me. What are your opions if you have seen it or want to see it.(please don't put many spoilers).

Kazenji
Its in cinema's over here, But i think i'll have to do the same dvd/bu-ray

sterling archer
from the videos i've seen it looks pretty good.im looking forward to seeing it.

Robtard
One of the better pure-action films I've seen in some time. Simplistic plot, lots of action; lots of violence, cheesy fighting. Good popcorn flick.

Scythe
It's pretty goddamn entertaining. I loved seeing this with no one in the theater room but five buddies and I.

Gecko4lif
Holy shit that movie was amazing

sterling archer
im pretty excited, the raid is coming to a theater near me. i want to go see it sometimes this week.

Cathleen81
i think i'll have to do the same dvd/bu-rayhttp://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Greysen93
Originally posted by sterling archer
im pretty excited, the raid is coming to a theater near me. i want to go see it sometimes this week. blowup

Gecko4lif
Best 10.50 i ever spent

Scythe
Felt like they edited shit out, not entirely sure though. I've only seen a few parts here and there from the original release, but it felt like there were some parts that were cut short.

Like the dude backing out of the room sayin: "That's too much" while they were holding some kid(?) upside down.

Claire63
I wanna see it but i think i have to wait till it comes out on dvd. Don't think it is coming to theaters near me.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

SupezM'
Very intense action packed movie from the start. Quite violent and fight scenes like you've never seen before. Worth the admission if you have it in a theater near you.

83% on RT

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_raid_redemption/

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Scythe
Felt like they edited shit out, not entirely sure though. I've only seen a few parts here and there from the original release, but it felt like there were some parts that were cut short.

Like the dude backing out of the room sayin: "That's too much" while they were holding some kid(?) upside down.
The mystery was meant to build suspense

oh shit you hear that scream? who is screaming? why?

Scythe
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
The mystery was meant to build suspense

oh shit you hear that scream? who is screaming? why?

Ohh, okay. I see what ya mean.

sterling archer
saw the raid last night and it was awesome. worth the admission

Greysen93
saw the raid last night and it was awesome. worth the admission velho

sterling archer
Originally posted by Greysen93
velho

haha What the f**k? what the f**k.

Greysen93
haha What the f**k? what the f**k. fireman

mapol
Raid Redemption is a good, intense and well-done movie, although parts of it were rather sadistic..and bloody. The story was interesting, and I really liked a lot of the fighting scenes that involved the use of martial arts techniques! Wow!

mapol
Do any of you think the movie the raid redemption looks any good. I wanna see it but i think i have to wait till it comes out on dvd. Don't think it is coming to theaters near me. What are your opions if you have seen it or want to see it.(please don't put many spoilers).

Very well done film, but it can be rather violent in parts. There were some very impressive fighting scenes that involved the use of martial arts techniques, however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.