Lost Planet 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
R2UE6tJ1MBU

lets hope Capcom fixes everything that was wrong with the second game.

Ridley_Prime
Like that'll happen.

Kazenji
First one was good but needed improvements....would've thought that happen with the sequel but nope they kept it the same.

Phanteros
This game is being made by the guys who made Damnation. Not much hope for it. Also don't like how Crapcom is trying their hardest to apeal to westerners by making a American protagonist and using a western company for it.

Kazenji
Damnation?

yeah that one didn't turn out so well.

Nemesis X
LNASF5DGmDc

Oh I'm sorry I think I was supposed to put this in the Dead Space 3 thread. Don't know why I thought this was a Lost Pla--Oh wait...that IS Lost Planet 3. Nevermind.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X

Oh I'm sorry I think I was supposed to put this in the Dead Space 3 thread. Don't know why I thought this was a Lost Pla--Oh wait...that IS Lost Planet 3. Nevermind.

Maybe when it comes to the setting.... well yeah it might be similar but besides that that's where it ends

as for this third Lost Planet 3 not so sure about it now since Spark Unlimited are behind this, Their last two games (Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Legendary ) didn't turn out so well.

dadudemon
I wouldn't mind them making just movies like the one in the preview. Would make for a good semi-annual release, imo. (1 hour vids, each.)

Kazenji
Been looking at the new gameplay video, Going for a Dead Space style when walking around

6P-qN5fkybY

Smasandian
I remember Lost Planet being one of the first 360 games I bought.

It looked fantastic. The demo was awesome.

And then the full game sucked. It was soo frustrating. I remember being hit by a missle and then when I was down, the dude kept on pelting me with rockets. I died because of cheapness.

Totally lost interest in the series.

Kazenji
I didn't really find the game frustrating myself, Enjoyed the first game alot had alot of fun with the multiplayer

the second game not sure what they were trying to aim for with it

this third one it looks good but i'm holding off for now.

Kazenji
So this game comes out this week

hope its good.

Estacado
Walkthroughs are already on youtube it looks different from previous games still looks fun though...

FistOfThe North
I picked this game up earlier. Just played it for about 40 mins. and my thought are, if, dead space and gears of war had a baby, lost space 3'd be it.

not that that's a bad thing. so far I like it more than I did the first 2, repel animations retarded, the visuals the best in the series, imo, and it's less Japanese-y.

Kazenji
Looking at some of the reviews, The highest its gotten is a 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.