Marvel MMO team vs. DC boss dungeon(gauntlet) #1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Here's you typical 10-man dungeon team:

Thor (main-Tank)
Thing (1st off-Tank)
Captain America (2nd off-Tank/hybrid)(leader)
Emma Frost (dps ranged)
Cyclops (dps ranged)(assistant leader)
Wolverine (dps melee)
AOA nightcrawler(dps melee)
Iron Fist (assist healer/melee dps)
Elixir (main-Healer)
Shaman (off-Healer)

rules:

The team cannot stray away from leave their respective roles (like Emma going on a diamond form melee offensive or Elixir using his death touch). Everyone is bloodlusted and they act how their supposed to fulfill their role (Thor can kill but focus still on protecting the team and keep the attention of the enemy to himself and the healers try their best to heal Thor).

terms:
minion: low-level villain clones.
waves: group of cloness attack at a time
rec: recovery period. Rest period to heal up replenish till next wave
wipe: when ever member of the team dies

vs.

Injustice League Fortress (3 bosses)

1st level

recurring minions(3 waves/5 min rec): 10x two-Face with handgun, 5 killer-crocs, 5x ragdoll, 1 gorilla grodd.

boss: Metallo

2nd level

recurring minions(2 waves/10 min rec): 5x black manta, 1x deathstroke, 10x parademons, 3x bane

boss: Dr. Light

3rd level

recurring minions(1 waves/1 hr rec): 5x Joker(standard equip), 1x Captain Cold, 2x Giganta, 3x cheshire, 1x Solomon grundy

boss: Circe and Black Adam

Up till which point does the team "wipe" or would they get to the very end?

abhilegend
I think they can clear it.

Sin I AM
^ this, i was thinking of was the bad guys could win but Marvel has 3 healers and a character that can instantly heal himself. Plus AOA NC will kill a large number of minions single handedly, Thor even in tank mode is a beast, so is Thing, wolverine, iron fist and scott. Emmas TP would be devastating as well, plus u have cap as a leader. get rid of one or two healers, or give the opposition a mage and it would be more even

Also which version of Solomon Grundy, Metallo is this?

Odekahn
Someone's been playing a little too much WoW. :P

srankmissingnin
Thor can't hold aggro, he has no shield. wink

Glorificus
Shouldn't Emma be Crowd-control and buffer/debuffer?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Odekahn

Someone's been playing a little too much WoW. :P

Haven't actually played it in 2 years now but still got my fond memories of that game.

btw any team team members that could buff/ debuff should as long as they don't detract too much from their roles :-)

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Thor can't hold aggro, he has no shield. wink

Spinning Mjolnir around, brah.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Haven't actually played it in 2 years now but still got my fond memories of that game.

btw any team team members that could buff/ debuff should as long as they don't detract too much from their roles :-)

Heh. I just got back on it after over a year of being away. Swtor failed me.

Batman-Prime
They clear it... Level up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.