wolverine vs predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sterling archer
woverine with bone skeleton vs predator.

style of fight-hand to hand

location- african jungles.

wolverine has regenerative factor. bone skeleton(pre adamantium) doesn't use his claws.

predator has no weapons and no cloak.

both are strong.

StiltmanFTW
No hardware at all for Predator...?

Wolverine stomps.

FlyingAces
Predators should be one of the toughest, most skilled fighters ever, but they tend to come off as pretty pathetic. One of the reasons is because they do come across humans in their hunts, and there's always a need to have humans win. The only one that came off well is the Wolf Predator that fought the Predalien, but that was mostly because he didn't have to fight a human.

Anyway, Wolverine wins rather handily.

Uriel005
Originally posted by FlyingAces
Predators should be one of the toughest, most skilled fighters ever, but they tend to come off as pretty pathetic. One of the reasons is because they do come across humans in their hunts, and there's always a need to have humans win. The only one that came off well is the Wolf Predator that fought the Predalien, but that was mostly because he didn't have to fight a human.

Anyway, Wolverine wins rather handily. caveat to that wolf predator was an experienced hunter an ancient/something to that extent. Also in the film predators they were all young blood so in reality its just 2 bad showings considering in AvP they were all newbies on their first major hunt as was Predators. Predators 1 he was against a team of crack commando's with an indian scout... can't beat Jessie and Arnold if they have an indian scout to find you and it is shear folly to try to match a young governator in a match of fisticuffs. Predators 2 was a fail... Danny Glover was clearly underestimated.

FlyingAces
To me, all of their movie showings were pretty bad, considering that the Predators had prep time, superior weaponry, supposedly supperior skill, superior knowledge of their opponent/environment, invisibility, mimicry, etc. Meanwhile, their opponents know nothing and are going "WTF is happening?", yet they still beat the Preds anyway. Any time a character has that many advantages yet still loses is definitely a bad showing.

The worst was in the last movie, Predators, because the Preds in that one were suppose to in a super class of their race and their opponents were inserted into an Alien world they knew nothing about, yet they still failed. It's like a hunter stalking a deer for hours only to have the deer turn around and stomp him.

srankmissingnin
The comics are worse, Blooded Preds have lose to: Bears, Samurai, Civil War Soldiers, Girls with brown belts in judo, ect

DarkSaint85
Wolverine stomps so hard, he becomes their new death god.

Greysen93
I think wolverine would win if he had time to prepare, but I think a predator would beat him in hand to hand.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Greysen93
I think wolverine would win if he had time to prepare, but I think a predator would beat him in hand to hand.
your a tard, im sorry but absolutely not.

Uriel005
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The comics are worse, Blooded Preds have lose to: Bears, Samurai, Civil War Soldiers, Girls with brown belts in judo, ect I remember civ war but girl with judo??? what issue was that.

Greysen93
How would a predator not, how is wolverine going to hurt him.

Dum Dum Dugan
How would a predator not, how is wolverine going to hurt him.
with his adamtium claws, how the hell do you think?

Greysen93
Well if you would've read what the fight was you would know, that this is wolverine(bone claw) and it's hand to hand.

Dum Dum Dugan
Well if you would've read what the fight was you would know, that this is wolverine(bone claw) and it's hand to hand.

Then he just beats the shit out of pred. What make syou think pred can hang with Wolverine in h2h?

Normal humans having taken pred in h2h combat, Wolverine is going to beat the shit out of pred. Wolverine is physically superior to pred in every sense.

Greysen93
There has been no humans who have taken out a predator in just hand to hand. They have used some sort of a weapon in some way. Wolverine is superior to regular humans, but not to a predator, without his claws or adamantium.

Dum Dum Dugan
There has been no humans who have taken out a predator in just hand to hand. They have used some sort of a weapon in some way. Wolverine is superior to regular humans, but not to a predator, without his claws or adamantium.
Arnold handle him self fine in h2h.

And yes Wolverine is superior. Wolverine vastly superior to a normal human. Please lets see some pred feats, because I bet i can easily match ever single one of there feats if not surpass them with one of Wolverine.

UI frankly just dont think you have any idea of the level Wolverine operates on.

Greysen93
Arnold didn't just go fist fight a predator, if he would've he would've died. I just don't think by wolverine just punching and kicking him, he could do much.

srankmissingnin

Wolverine is faster. Stronger. More durable. More skilled. More everything than a Predator.

Machiko Noguchi beat Predators in h2h.

Greysen93
Wolverine is faster, I really don't know if he's stronger, he would be more skilled when it comes to hand to hand, but I don't know if his hits would hurt a predator that much. So, Machiko Noguchi beat a predator with out any weapons what so ever.

FlyingAces
Wolverine, when he had his bone claws and sporting his stupid bandana look, beat down with just his fists a grizzly bear that was powered by a demon. He'll hurt Predator for sure. He also fought Roughhouse. Predator is screwed. I'm hoping they do The character(s) justice in the next movie.

DarkSaint85
With bone claws, his HF is also working at insane levels.

When held back, his HF enables him to fight Savage Hulk. You're telling me that a Predator can dish out more damage than the Hulk????

As for how Wolverine beats the Pred; don't forget, he has a degree of super strength too....

Stoic
One "well trained" Predator was said to be the equivalent of 12 Aliens in the Aliens vs Predators comic. That said Wolverine still wins, but he works for it.

JayDaDon
Damn I really want a good AVP movie. Just one...

Sixth_Winged
I think a predator would take out this version of wolverine. They certainly look stronger and durable enough to negate some Logan's fighting abilities(They'd still get their asses handed to them by wolverine in straight h2h) but their tech gives them the edge. They could just laser his limbs and cauterize the wounds to prevent regeneration.

Greysen93
Originally posted by Stoic
One "well trained" Predator was said to be the equivalent of 12 Aliens in the Aliens vs Predators comic. That said Wolverine still wins, but he works for it. Thank you for at least admitting that it won't be a stomp

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I think a predator would take out this version of wolverine. They certainly look stronger and durable enough to negate some Logan's fighting abilities(They'd still get their asses handed to them by wolverine in straight h2h) but their tech gives them the edge. They could just laser his limbs and cauterize the wounds to prevent regeneration.

A: I'm pretty sure he has recovered from burns before.

B: The Predators have no tech. Its a straight h2h fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.