Spiderman/Wolverine vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

abhilegend
Tony.

Nihilist
Originally posted by abhilegend
Tony. What majority?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Nihilist
What majority?
At least 7/10.

Dream Stuff
Tony stomps. Nothing the team can do against a guy who can blast them from the sky.

EDIT: Without flight, I'd consider this an even fight, 5/10.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Tony stomps. Nothing the team can do against a guy who can blast them from the sky.

EDIT: Without flight, I'd consider this an even fight, 5/10. spidey can get airbourne to a extent, so it wont be a huge advantage imo

srankmissingnin
Spider-man and Wolverine need a plot device or scenario match to even take 1/10.

The Sorrow
Iron Man pretty easily

Dream Stuff
spidey can get airbourne to a extent, so it wont be a huge advantage imo

The key words here are "to some extent." With no buildings around, he's limited to jumping. He doesn't jump as high or as fast as Tony flies, and he has to land. Not only is that a huge problem, its an insurmountable one.

Prep-Man
Can Logan cut through IM's suit?

Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine can jump 50 feet... in the air.

This fight is evened out greatly

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Can Logan cut through IM's suit?

If given the opportunity yes, but Tony has a variety of force fields and magnetic fields he can implement that would prevent that from happening even if - for god only knows what reason - he decided he wanted to melee Logan.

Digi
In a forum, Tony should win every time. In a practical sense, this fight causes some problems for him, because it would be hard to put Logan down permanently from a distance, and to hit Pete from a distance. And there is a chance the duo could work any close proximity to their advantage.

If we take off any CIS and let this be a long, boring distance fight, Tony 10/10. Depending on scenario, setting, tactics, etc. it could be as few as 7/10.

Endless Mike
Iron Man

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If given the opportunity yes, but Tony has a variety of force fields and magnetic fields he can implement that would prevent that from happening even if - for god only knows what reason - he decided he wanted to melee Logan.

Like a knife through butter? Or with effort?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Like a knife through butter? Or with effort?

Like a knife through butter

Sixth_Winged
Tony should win the majority with a few notable losing scenario like spideys modified fastball special that downed ragnarok (subbing ironfist for wolvie)

JakeTheBank
Iron Man for the vast majority. Without plot device or PIS, it's bordering on downright spite.

Newjak
Wouldn't Ironman's sonics end this match pretty quickly?

StiltmanFTW
That would only take care of Spiderman.

srankmissingnin
He has magnetic field generators for Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Tony has that tech in the current suit?

Not that it matters, since there's always the flight + rays/bolts/uni-beam combo...

Blair Wind
Mind Shut down sonics + Magnetic field generators + Spidey Sense = Tony winning.

Also, Tony has pulse bolts which are actually more effective the farther he is from his target. So distance is not really a problem for him.

Mindset
Are you really counting the spidey sense?

He used it like one time years ago.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you really counting the spidey sense?

He used it like one time years ago.

You're right. It's overkill.

Mindset
I agree.

Spiderman webs him up and Wolverine cuts him in half.

Blair Wind
http://i40.tinypic.com/2zs6zkj.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/11ayaab.jpg

Iron Man fast ball specials Wolverine at the Spider.

Greysen93
If this would be without flight I think it would be about even, but with flight I have to give it to Iron Man

Mindset
Spiderman would punch him back at ftl.

carver9
Ironman stomps and badly at that. His versatility is insane. Recently, didn't he do an omni blast IIRC?

carver9
Originally posted by Greysen93
If this would be without flight I think it would be about even, but with flight I have to give it to Iron Man

No it wouldn't. Ironman stomps with or without flight.

Greysen93
Originally posted by carver9
No it wouldn't. Ironman stomps with or without flight. I completely disagree. I don't think it would be a stomp without flight. With both of them working together, Iron Man's gotta watch out.

Cogito
I...agree...with....carver...ermmsad

carver9
Originally posted by Greysen93
I completely disagree. I don't think it would be a stomp without flight. With both of them working together, Iron Man's gotta watch out.

How are they getting past IM shields that stopped Nukes? Then he have omni blast, Magnetic attacks, Spider Sense, invisibility, super strength, can shoot from his chest, back, hands, legs and shoot blasts near the temperature of the sun. They don't stand a chance and what I've listed is only a small portion of his power. Ironman is one of the most versatile character in comics.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
I...agree...with....carver...ermmsad

Lol...don't act surprised...Carver is always right.

Cogito
Lol...don't act surprised...Carver is always right.

At first I was just busting balls, but you just pulled a line from Quan's book. sick

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
At first I was just busting balls, but you just pulled a line from Quan's book. sick

laughing out loud

Badabing
Who wins? Spidey solos.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-32.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-24.jpg

Then webs up Logan for good measure.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_wolvieownd1.jpg

biscuits

Mindset
thumb up

the ninjak
Originally posted by Newjak
Wouldn't Ironman's sonics end this match pretty quickly?

Pretty quickly indeed. Ironman blitzes to safe height whilst blasting their eardrums out. As they agonize on the ground he repulsors them into KOville.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
Pretty quickly indeed. Ironman blitzes to safe height whilst blasting their eardrums out. As they agonize on the ground he repulsors them into KOville. A mystical werewolf did exactly this to Wolverine didn't work in the slightest.

the ninjak
Reeks of PIS. Have any scans?

Greysen93
How are they getting past IM shields that stopped Nukes? Then he have omni blast, Magnetic attacks, Spider Sense, invisibility, super strength, can shoot from his chest, back, hands, legs and shoot blasts near the temperature of the sun. They don't stand a chance and what I've listed is only a small portion of his power. Ironman is one of the most versatile character in comics. I don't know what to say, I just personally think that Spiderman and Wolverine shouldn't just be out immediately, I think it would be a tough fight.

abhilegend
Iron man can shoot from his nipples, ass, dick, balls and shoot loads near the temperature of the sun.
Fixed.
eek!

the ninjak
He can also blast em instantly in this fashion.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/010.jpg

carver9
Fixed.
eek!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud , just nasty

Greysen93
He can also blast em instantly in this fashion.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/010.jpg I have to admit that's impressive.

abhilegend
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud , just nasty
Your load isn't as hot as sun apparently.
You're impotent.stick out tongue

carver9
Your load isn't as hot as sun apparently.
You're impotent.stick out tongue

Lol, so I went from a dunder head (whatever that is) to a impotent? I wonder what else I will be called today.

abhilegend
Lol, so I went from a dunder head (whatever that is) to a impotent? I wonder what else I will be called today.
An impotent dunder head.dur

eaebiakuya
Current Ironman dont have spider sense. He deleted the info he got in EXTREMIS time. He said that.

Current ironman have technopaty ??? I dont remember any feat...

About the fight, Ironman wins 10/10 even without flying. He have speed and massive strengh advantage.

Badabing
Lol, so I went from a dunder head (whatever that is) to a impotent? I wonder what else I will be called today. A dunderhead is a dunce, blockhead or idiot. dursmartOriginally posted by abhilegend
An impotent dunder head.dur Stealing My words and MY smilies will not be tolerated. sneer

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
A dunderhead is a dunce, blockhead or idiot. dursmart Stealing My words and MY smilies will not be tolerated. sneer

laughing out loud Did you just make that up.? I have never seen the word dunderhead used until I seen him post it. Let me look in the dictionary. One sec.

Badabing
laughing out loud Did you just make that up.? I have never seen the word dunderhead used until I seen him post it. Let me look in the dictionary. One sec. I've been calling people dunderheads for years! ahuh

And a Hulk level guy has been wtfpwnd by Cap. Your point is that of a dunderhead. Move on. Thanks.

Rulk got wtfpwnd by Thor and then slapped around by Hulk. Rulk is now in the process of getting his box spanked by some ladies.

Superman's feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rulk's feats. Now stop being a dunderhead. Thanks.

Dunderhead....

That wasn't a real warning...you dunderhead. durpalm

In fact, you don't have a single warning. mmm

Pr, we may have to do something about this oversight. biscuits

Yes, all the dunderhead posters on here...except Batdude, PG and Mindset. sneer

carver9
I've been calling people dunderheads for years! ahuh

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Reeks of PIS. Have any scans?

Wolverine Annual #2: Roar.

Banshee's scream and Hulk's thunderclaps failed to stop Logan, too.

Sr J-Bieb
lol at Carver not knowing dunderhead was a word

Tony Stark

the ninjak
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine Annual #2: Roar.

Banshee's scream and Hulk's thunderclaps failed to stop Logan, too.

Did Wolverine just recover and fight after these attacks, or were they continuous? With canine hearing the sonics should be torturous. And his healing factor will constantly heal the cochlear inside Logans eardrum so the pain won't stop. Also such devastating pain completely wrecks a person's balance. Ironman shocked Juggernaut into torture with sonics, the idea of Logan just bracing himself and fighting through, sounds like terrible writing and the the writer should be shot.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
lol at Carver not knowing dunderhead was a word

carver doesn't know a lot of things

carver9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
carver doesn't know a lot of things

Hush it.

Greysen93

abhilegend
Stealing My words and MY smilies will not be tolerated. sneer

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmd6nvez1m1qafrh6.gif

badawe

Newjak
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That would only take care of Spiderman. Why wouldn't it take care of Wolverine to.

Tony used it in Civil War to take down quite a few metas. Only Hercules ran through the effects unscathed it seemed like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.