Darkseid vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Darkseid has the Asgardian Destroyer and takes on Thanos of Titan on the surface of Mars...

Fight to the Death or KO...BFR is allowed...who wins?

Endless Mike
Darkseid doesn't need the Destroyer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Darkseid doesn't need the Destroyer laughing out loud

Endless Mike
It's true, you mad?

quanchi112
It's true, you mad? No, it isn't. Go to any major board and the overwhelming majority says Thanos. Thanos' combat feats are far more impressive than Darkseid's. It isn't even close, michael.

Endless Mike
Appeal to majority fallacy....

And my name isn't Michael

quanchi112
Appeal to majority fallacy....

And my name isn't Michael Mike is a nickname of Michael. wink Let's compare feats. You will just ignore showings.

Endless Mike
But my name isn't Mike either...

quanchi112
But my name isn't Mike either... It's your account name. Should I just call you thing ? I mean since saying michael offends you so much.

Endless Mike
Call me EM, that's what everyone else does

quanchi112
Call me EM, that's what everyone else does I was really hoping to call you Thing.

TheLordofMurder
So under the conditions set forth in the OP, who wins Quanchi?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
So under the conditions set forth in the OP, who wins Quanchi? Thanos.

Dream Stuff
Wow, BFR is actually allowed? As far as I know, Thanos just BFRs the Destroyer, then.

1 on 1, Thanos beats Darkseid 10/10.

Bouboumaster
Thanos win

ares834
Darkseid doesn't need the Destroyer

JakeTheBank

WTF. Thanos loses. BFR's not going to work, either.

Batman-Prime
With the Destroyer it's spite.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Wow, BFR is actually allowed? As far as I know, Thanos just BFRs the Destroyer, then.

1 on 1, Thanos beats Darkseid 10/10.
laughing out loud
Maybe on cbr.

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
....WTF. Thanos loses. BFR's not going to work, either.

Destroyer can't be teleported? That's cool. Got a scan?

Obviously Thanos loses if he has to actually fight fair.

JakeTheBank
Between Boom Tubes and his Omega Effect, I find it highly unlikely Thanos could BFR him against his will.

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Between Boom Tubes and his Omega Effect, I find it highly unlikely Thanos could BFR him against his will.

The Destroyer gets BFRed, not DS.

People really think post-crisis Darkseid solos Thanos? That's a teasing revelation for 1:30 in the morning. I admit, I haven't read a lot of Darkseid in a while, but I know he slugs it out regularly with herald-level heroes. Sometimes he wins, sometimes he loses? Thanos, meanwhile, rarely bothers with heralds because they pose no threat to him whatsoever, and when he does, he drops them in 1 or 2 hits. I don't see these two as near the same level.

Prep-Man
Depends on which version of DS we're talking about.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
The Destroyer gets BFRed, not DS.

People really think post-crisis Darkseid solos Thanos? That's a teasing revelation for 1:30 in the morning. I admit, I haven't read a lot of Darkseid in a while, but I know he slugs it out regularly with herald-level heroes. Sometimes he wins, sometimes he loses? Thanos, meanwhile, rarely bothers with heralds because they pose no threat to him whatsoever, and when he does, he drops them in 1 or 2 hits. I don't see these two as near the same level.
He struggles with only superman which is not surprising at all. If thanos would encounter superman, he would struggle too. He has dropped heralds like orion and firestorm with a wave of his hands and bitched superman with three punches. You think that thanos wins, that's fine but thanos 10/10. That's totally unreasonable.

carver9
Thanos beats Darkseid 10/10.

carver9
And easily at that.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos beats Darkseid 10/10. Originally posted by carver9
And easily at that.
Yeah, we all know how accurate you are.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Depends on which version of DS we're talking about. Which version can beat Thanos iyo ?

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which version can beat Thanos iyo ?
Pre crisis for one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Pre crisis for one. I thought the crisis didn't affect Darkseid. How can that always change to darkseid's benefit ?

D-Block
Darkseid wins this fight. In a normal one on one Thanos would win IMO

abhilegend
I thought the crisis didn't affect Darkseid. How can that always change to darkseid's benefit ?
The same way superman hasn't sneezed any solar system after Infinite crisis.

quanchi112
The same way superman hasn't sneezed any solar system after Infinite crisis. So you do admit the feats were at a different level back then so regardless of the crisis affecting them or not they aren't anywhere near this level anymore. I still see Thanos winning against him.

abhilegend
So you do admit the feats were at a different level back then so regardless of the crisis affecting them or not they aren't anywhere near this level anymore. I still see Thanos winning against him.
Yeah, there is no other explanation.
Of course, you think so quan.ermm

quanchi112
Yeah, there is no other explanation.
Of course, you think so quan.ermm Thanos has withstood Odin's best whose feats rank right up there with the pc feats. Thanos' power has also knocked Galactus on his ass. Pc feats were very inconsistent. COIE was sorely needed to make sense of continuity.

Cogito
^ Just as a point of clarification, while PC times were very inconsistent for some (e.g. Superman), others were extremely consistent (even moreso than post-crisis; e.g. Darkseid).

abhilegend
Thanos has withstood Odin's best whose feats rank right up there with the pc feats. Thanos' power has also knocked Galactus on his ass. Pc feats were very inconsistent. COIE was sorely needed to make sense of continuity.
Thanos getting his ass kicked and doing nothing to galactus are better than PC feats? Only you would believe that. Then you don't know anything about COIE, which isn't surprising at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
^ Just as a point of clarification, while PC times were very inconsistent for some (e.g. Superman), others were extremely consistent (even moreso than post-crisis; e.g. Darkseid). I disagree.Originally posted by abhilegend
Thanos getting his ass kicked and doing nothing to galactus are better than PC feats? Only you would believe that. Then you don't know anything about COIE, which isn't surprising at all. Knocking a well fed Galactus a few hundred yards isn't doing nothing to him. I read COIE and there continuity was a mess hence COIE.

Cogito
I disagree.

Can you think of any examples of PC Darkseid being inconsistent?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Can you think of any examples of PC Darkseid being inconsistent? Firestorm waxing that ass.

abhilegend
I disagree. Knocking a well fed Galactus a few hundred yards isn't doing nothing to him. I read COIE and there continuity was a mess hence COIE.
And? It was a surprise attack IIRC and galactus was thrown away like any other being would have. Of course, that's why I said you don't know anything about Pre crisis. Hint: It was more consistent than post crisis DC comics. They didn't have five zods in 25 years.

abhilegend
Firestorm waxing that ass.
By turning his own power against him.

quanchi112
And? It was a surprise attack IIRC and galactus was thrown away like any other being would have. Of course, that's why I said you don't know anything about Pre crisis. Hint: It was more consistent than post crisis DC comics. They didn't have five zods in 25 years. Galactus looked right at him after he made his intentions clear he was going engage Thanos. Post crisis kept everything more organized and usually states what is going on and what versions are from what universe. I think pc feats ranged from tanks being thrown to galaxies being blown away. I never was crazy over feats in the first place as Drax ripping a star in half doesn't mean jack when he meets up with the Hulk.

abhilegend
Galactus looked right at him after he made his intentions clear he was going engage Thanos. Post crisis kept everything more organized and usually states what is going on and what versions are from what universe. I think pc feats ranged from tanks being thrown to galaxies being blown away. I never was crazy over feats in the first place as Drax ripping a star in half doesn't mean jack when he meets up with the Hulk.
He was taken by surprise IMO as he couldn't believe that thanos would dare to attack him. laughing out loud Can anyone can tell what is krypto's post crisis history? Superman was officialy depowered in 1971 to planet mover category.

Dream Stuff
He was taken by surprise IMO as he couldn't believe that thanos would dare to attack him.

Lots of people have taken Galactus by surprise without moving him an inch. Thor's hammer throw comes to mind. It made Galactus say "ouch! WTF was that for?" but didn't really budge the big G. Thanos, on the other hand, sent him flying. Let's not downplay that.

PC Darseid still owns Thanos, though.

quanchi112
By turning his own power against him. That's still something that rarely ever happened back then. Nowadays he usually gets hits by his own omegas pre reboot.

He was taken by surprise IMO as he couldn't believe that thanos would dare to attack him. laughing out loud Can anyone can tell what is krypto's post crisis history? Superman was officialy depowered in 1971 to planet mover category. No, he wasn't. Taken by surprise is a cheapshot. I could care less about some kryptonian pooch.

h1a8
Darkseid without the destroyer beats Thanos 10/10 with the OE.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Darkseid without the destroyer beats Thanos 10/10 with the OE.

If the OE can actually affect someone of Thanos' particular uniqueness in the universe. Sticking to what we know on the other hand, Thanos vs Darkseid strictly going on power, strength, durability, and fighting prowess, I would say that this would be one hell of a fight, but in the end I see Thanos being the last man standing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.