Earth-2 Superman vs. Earth-22 Superman Battlezone Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Also known as Kal-L versus Kal-El from the Kingdom Come storyline. This battlezone will take place in the coming weeks with myself representing Earth-22 Superman versus abhilegend representing Earth-2 Superman. You can speculate on the matchup or the match when it starts.

abhilegend
Bring it, quanchi boy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Bring it, quanchi boy. You'll be calling me father after this lesson.

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
You'll be calling me father after this lesson.
Quit dreaming, boy.

quanchi112
Quit dreaming, boy. If this is a dream then you can call me Freddy Krueger.

abhilegend
If this is a dream then you can call me Freddy Krueger.
laughing out loud

carver9
If this is a dream then you can call me Freddy Krueger.

laughing out loud you're a hilarious guy Quan. HILARIOUS.

Hulkbuster1
an older superman sacrifice his life for the stronger younger when in the infinite crisis. earth 2 superman is younger and stronger earth 22 superman is older and reckless. earth 2 ftw

Don Corleone
Also known as Kal-L versus Kal-El from the Kingdom Come storyline. This battlezone will take place in the coming weeks with myself representing Earth-22 Superman versus abhilegend representing Earth-2 Superman. You can speculate on the matchup or the match when it starts.

Why not do this for the KMC Herald belt ?

-K-M-
I actually kind of like that idea. Make title holders for the different power categories.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Why not do this for the KMC Herald belt ? I don't care to get involved in tourneys. But you know what maybe could be in the cards an Insane Genis- Vell versus my Rune King Thor. That could be fun.

quanchi112
So abhi's laptop is broke and he can't debate yet he's debating against smurph. Just don't make sh-t up next time or say you will battlezone when you never had any intention to. I'll find someone else.

abhilegend
So abhi's laptop is broke and he can't debate yet he's debating against smurph. Just don't make sh-t up next time or say you will battlezone when you never had any intention to. I'll find someone else.
It would be repaired in this week. Did you notice that we haven't decided a date yet? I would do this soon and don't talk shit untill you get the whole fact. Got it?

quanchi112
It would be repaired in this week. Did you notice that we haven't decided a date yet? I would do this soon and don't talk shit untill you get the whole fact. Got it? You already accepted another matchup before giving me any feedback. I wish you had more honor.

abhilegend
You already accepted another matchup before giving me any feedback. I wish you had more honor.
I'm not bounded by this battlezone and I accepted the title belt bz because I thought that by the time it would start our BZ would've been finished as I was expecting my laptop 2 weeks ago.

quanchi112
I'm not bounded by this battlezone and I accepted the title belt bz because I thought that by the time it would start our BZ would've been finished as I was expecting my laptop 2 weeks ago. Whatevs. Too much time passed anyway for my passion for this particular matchup. I will issue another open challenge battlezone challenge very soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.