The Trenchcoat Brigade Vs Justice League Dark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71700/2090218-eddy_newell_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3347/2288781-justld_cv102_02_large.jpg

Vertigo Vs DCnU!

psycho gundam
i'll be shocked if this gets more than 5 relevant posts

sorry

dynamix
what's a trenchcoat brigade? i can't find them in any respect thread.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by dynamix
what's a trenchcoat brigade? i can't find them in any respect thread.

A team that trained Timothy Hunter. A teenager who can create universes on a whim. Mister E, Phantom Stranger, Constantine, etc...

Uriel005
Are we taking off phantom strangers PIS restrictions and actually letting him do anything meaningful in the fight? Also Constantine shenanigans in play or not the dudes slicker than Mephisto, Satan and most hell lords. Also he happens to be on both teams...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Uriel005
Also he happens to be on both teams...

He's had girlfriends and boyfriends before, so yeah, he probably is.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
Are we taking off phantom strangers PIS restrictions and actually letting him do anything meaningful in the fight? Also Constantine shenanigans in play or not the dudes slicker than Mephisto, Satan and most hell lords. Also he happens to be on both teams...

No, he can act here. Plus there are 2 Constantines. DCnU and Vertigo. I agree, Constantine is one of the slickest guys in comics. Especially with prep.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
No, he can act here. Plus there are 2 Constantines. DCnU and Vertigo. I agree, Constantine is one of the slickest guys in comics. Especially with prep. Phantom stranger solos then if any of his origin stories proves remotely true. Hell give Xanadu all the power she had when she was Nimue and it still wouldn't make a difference imo.

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He's had girlfriends and boyfriends before, so yeah, he probably is. Can't help it being as sexy as he is. Be a crime not to offer everyone the same opportunities with him.

Endless Mike
Constantine ties with Constantine

The others don't matter smokin'

Prep-Man
I wouldn't put DCnU Constantine above Vertigo's just yet. Vertigo Constantine is in a whole nother league so far. Besting the Triamate of Hell, First of the Fallen, Presence, etc...

dynamix
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He's had girlfriends and boyfriends before, so yeah, he probably is.

ahaha! nice one. and thanks Prep-man.

so dr fate is part of the trenchcoat brigade too? he's in the pic (btw, that's a kick ass picture). i like the TCB chances here.

i've always wanted to know...is PS an abstract?

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'll be shocked if this gets more than 5 relevant posts

sorry
You are wrong as usual.131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.