Jack Hawksmoor Vs Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/838382-authority14_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79429/2246449-2246448-4015291_1_large.jpg

DarkSaint85
Hawksmoor stomps.

I see from that pic:
Doc Ock
Mysterio
Hobgoblin
Electro
Vulture
Sandman

Of these, maybe only Sandman would be an issue. Mysterio is a nonfactor.

Cogito
Setting?

Newjak
Originally posted by Cogito
Setting? Yeah I was gonna ask this, With Jack it becomes rather important.

Estacado
Jack.

Digi
Jack has shown the ability to transmute matter in cities. Sandman is in trouble. Jack would just disperse him and merge him with the bricks of a building or something.

The team dies horribly.

guy222
six might win

Digi
Originally posted by guy222
six might win

because of....

guy222
just basing of the their recent battle with spidey and crew

granted don't read enough jack

Digi
just basing of the their recent battle with spidey and crew

granted don't read enough jack

That was with some lopsided prep and intricate prior knowledge of their opponents. Also some arguable PIS.

And even giving them that benefit, Rhino with the horn is the only one that could conceivably hurt him for any length of time (his healing is stupid good in cities though, so even that's debatable).

Add in about 3 non-factors on the team that would go down in seconds, and it's an uphill battle, at best.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Digi
The team dies horribly.

DarkSaint85
Plus....rhino isn't here.

guy222
That was with some lopsided prep and intricate prior knowledge of their opponents. Also some arguable PIS.

And even giving them that benefit, Rhino with the horn is the only one that could conceivably hurt him for any length of time (his healing is stupid good in cities though, so even that's debatable).

Add in about 3 non-factors on the team that would go down in seconds, and it's an uphill battle, at best.

that's comics nowdays stick out tongue

what's jack best feat

KingD19
He's done stuff like bring skyscrapers to life and make them eat people.

DarkSaint85
Best feat?

Created a battle suit out of the entire city of Tokyo to stomp some aliens from the future.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45/bibbles_files/87571-155098-jack-hawksmoor_super.jpg

Digi
that's comics nowdays stick out tongue

what's jack best feat

The city-armor feat posted above, he's actually done twice. He can literally assume control of an entire city and attack you with it in mech form.

He's also healed instantly from broken bones when placed in a city, can phase and teleport through city materials (and can phase others into a city and leave them there). He can also manipulate gravity in cities to an extent. This allows him to cover large distances and "float." it's not outright flying, but it's close. I've never seen him use it offensively, but presumably he could make movement harder for everyone.

Otherwise, entire buildings would literally be attacking the Six, if he chose to "brawl" instead of go for a quick kill.

Also, this:

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus....rhino isn't here.

Which means I doubt anyone could even hurt him.

abhilegend
It should be closed for spite IMO.

DarkSaint85

He's also healed instantly from broken bones when placed in a city, can phase and teleport through city materials (and can phase others into a city and leave them there). He can also manipulate gravity in cities to an extent. This allows him to cover large distances and "float." it's not outright flying, but it's close. I've never seen him use it offensively, but presumably he could make movement harder for everyone.

Not just broken bones - a shattered spine.

Digi
Not just broken bones - a shattered spine.

That's right. I knew it was crazy, but I couldn't remember the exact feat. Should've gone and checked my respect thread. embarrasment

Originally posted by abhilegend
It should be closed for spite IMO.

Well, yeah, but we're teaching some people about Jack, so it's somewhat worthwhile. The recent Jack vs. Hal thread means that he's starting to work toward a middle ground.

Parmaniac
Best feat?

Created a battle suit out of the entire city of Tokyo to stomp some aliens from the future.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45/bibbles_files/87571-155098-jack-hawksmoor_super.jpg

guy222
thank u for the info

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.