Sentry vs Dracula vs Ghost Rider(Blaze)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
wink

carver9
Sentry wins (they need to bring Sentry back but don't give him all the mental problems he had).

the ninjak
Sentry. (and don't bring him back cause his mental problems were what made him interesting and why he wished to remain gone.)

guy222
GR

Tell me why Bob wins friends

Greysen93
Sentry gets the win.

guy222
Blaze

JakeTheBank
Ghost Rider is the correct answer. thumb up

Flyattractor
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Ghost Rider is the correct answer. thumb up Possibly but which version of GR/Blaze.

Isn't there like 4 now?

Sr J-Bieb
Ghost Rider hitting him with the Stare would cause some serious problems.

Flyattractor
Not if Sentry is already punishing himself for it.

Like with Morbius the living Vampire.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry wins (they need to bring Sentry back but don't give him all the mental problems he had).

yes

They should have him resurrect himself and come back to ***** slap The Phoenix Force to save the earth. Clearing his soul and his conscience.

Hear me MARVEL...? Make it so. wink

guy222
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Possibly but which version of GR/Blaze.

Isn't there like 4 now?

Blaze is the Rider now

Alejandra rode off

Stoic
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Ghost Rider hitting him with the Stare would cause some serious problems.

Uh huh.

guy222
do u think bob or dracula can harm the rider

JakeTheBank
I don't see Dracula being much of a threat to the Rider at all, tbh.

Sentry I can see physically harming him, but then GR could just heal. At higher levels of depiction, I suppose Sentry's "molecular manipulation" might be an issue. But then again, at higher levels, Ghost Rider is basically Zarathos unbound.

the ninjak
Yeah GR beats Sentry. The guilt alone would tear him apart alone for at least a BFR.

But it wont last. Unless Sentry is in deathmode. And in a forum fight he isn't. He just keeps comin back. But in a forum fight that counts as a win so go figure.

guy222
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't see Dracula being much of a threat to the Rider at all, tbh.

Sentry I can see physically harming him, but then GR could just heal. At higher levels of depiction, I suppose Sentry's "molecular manipulation" might be an issue. But then again, at higher levels, Ghost Rider is basically Zarathos unbound.

indeed

zarathos very very powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.