Full Void/Sentry Vs. Odin Power King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
This is full blood thirsted Void/Sentry merger

Vs.

Odin Power King Thor

There are no rules for this fight, it takes place on earth and both are blood lusted.

carver9
I will respond to this once I see Quans post.

JakeTheBank
King Thor for the rape.

Greysen93
King Thor, but Sentry is no one to mess with.

abhilegend
Here comes quan to fight with hornets.
Just read this thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=531560&pagenumber=16

PillarofOsiris
This is one of the worst stomps in history. Regular Thor is a match for Void.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
This is full blood thirsted Void/Sentry merger

Vs.

Odin Power King Thor

There are no rules for this fight, it takes place on earth and both are blood lusted. Is this Reigning King Thor ?

Nihilist
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
This is one of the worst stomps in history. Regular Thor is a match for Void. lol just no

carver9

laughing

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is this Reigning King Thor ?

Let's say if its just KT, who would win Quan?

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Let's say if its just KT, who would win Quan? I will wait till the thread starter confirms. I feel guilty when I derail threads.

carver9
I will wait till the thread starter confirms. I feel guilty when I derail threads.

Send me a PM of your answer then.

quanchi112
Send me a PM of your answer then. You never gave me an answer as to our battlezone. You need to be punished.

carver9
You never gave me an answer as to our battlezone. You need to be punished.

Lol...you can't do anything to me Quan. Send me your answer.

quanchi112
Lol...you can't do anything to me Quan. Send me your answer. Go sit in the corner.

carver9
Go sit in the corner.

Let me know when you are ready to answer that question.

quanchi112
Let me know when you are ready to answer that question. It depends on the op. I won't answer the question since you wouldn't answer me about the WW Hulk battlezone. You dodged me like always.

Sr J-Bieb
Thor shoves his hammer down Void's throat.

Board Walker
This is Thor when he had the Odin Force and was King Thor, I figured his most powerful state was when he banished the ones who sit in the shadow above, etc.

If there is a more powerful form of Thor let me know.

I wanted to put both characters at their most powerful, with no PIS and no CIS against one another.

kgkg
Void.

Sr J-Bieb
This is Thor when he had the Odin Force and was King Thor, I figured his most powerful state was when he banished the ones who sit in the shadow above, etc. Oh God, Rune King Thor vs Void would be... such... a... good... fight...

kgkg
This is Thor when he had the Odin Force and was King Thor, I figured his most powerful state was when he banished the ones who sit in the shadow above, etc.

I wanted to put both characters at their most powerful, with no PIS and no CIS against one another. So this Thor has rune knowledge?

carver9

I wanted to put both characters at their most powerful, with no PIS and no CIS against one another.

If you are using RKT Thor then this would be spite...if this is KT, then things are interesting. Which Thor is this? RKT or KT?

DarkOdin
If you are using RKT Thor then this would be spite...if this is KT, then things are interesting. Which Thor is this? RKT or KT? Honestly IMO King Thor would rape him. standard Thor did pretty good agaisnt the void and he was very weakened at the start of the battle. Know when the avenger all were given the norn stones they were doing a decent about of damage to the void and the norn stones are just a very small amount of the Odinpower. King Thor having full use of the Odinpower would wreck the void with ease.

carver9
Thor would have died in the beginning of the battle against Void and Thor usually does well against a lot of people, its just his character. That's like me saying KT would beat Galactus because Thor did well against him.

Tony Stark

confused

Not

Damborgson
RKT turns the void into his new personal pet.

KT does the same.

Slaanesh
KT = lose
RKT = win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.