parasite vs absorbing man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between aborbing man and parasite?

Endless Mike
If Absorbing Man can absorb Parasite's ability to drain energy then they tie, otherwise Parasite wins

JakeTheBank
Creel.

biensalsa
Parasite has been shown to absorb even via air borne.

Nietzschean
Absorbing Man

Prep-Man
Originally posted by biensalsa Parasite has been shown to absorb even via air borne.

yep. yep. parasite doesnt really need physical contact to drain creel of his power. parasite.

carver9
Originally posted by Nietzschean
Absorbing Man

JakeTheBank
In which instances does Parasite use his powers without physical contact? And is it a consistent sort of thing?

biensalsa
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
In which instances does Parasite use his powers without physical contact? And is it a consistent sort of thing?

Well, is just how He controls his power.

Parasite eats your living energy, your powers and your memories.

He kills humans with ease and yes He has been portrayed as eating via ear borne IIRC this was done when He escaped from star labs or cadmus, I look for the reference #.

I know Creel is very good at it. but Parasite eats the life energy out of your body, not only your powers, this is the reason why IMO he will win.

Prep-Man
yeah, parasaite can actually be you, right down to your DNA.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
In which instances does Parasite use his powers without physical contact? And is it a consistent sort of thing? the only time I have seen him do it without contact is when he is overcharged and has absorbed at least city grid lvl power. It could also could have just copied Dubblex TK.

Dubblex noted that Parasite had started absorbing inertia energy from the air but Parasite had no idea how he was doing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.