King Thor vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring. Pre Reboot

JLA lineup...

Superman
Orion
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Hal

Added members

Black Adam
Sinestro

Who wins?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by carver9
No bfring. Pre Reboot

JLA lineup...

Superman
Orion
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Hal

Added members

Black Adam
Sinestro

Who wins?

KT spite

abhilegend
Flash.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by abhilegend
Flash.

Dies ftl

abhilegend
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Dies ftl
Wins.

zopzop
This team is a nightmare for any being below mid-Skyfather level in power.

Imagine :

Wonder Woman/Black Adam/Captain Marvel/Orion lead off the attack double shield by both Sinestro and Hal.

Martian Manhunter hangs back and engages King Thor in a psi war. He doesn't even have to win, just distract him while FIVE high heralds beat on him.

Superman flies off for a quick sundip and comes back amped. Joining WW/BA/CM/Or shielded by Sinestro/Hal in the attack.

King Thor dies. I don't know what Flash is doing here, he adds nothing IMHO.

Sr J-Bieb
Captain Marvel... and Black Adam?

Adam rips his face off while Billy is setting an epic backdrop with lightning and shit. Everyone else are bystanders.

dbonelli80
I don't know what Flash is doing here, he adds nothing IMHO.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by dbonelli80
I don't know what Flash is doing here, he adds nothing IMHO.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Speed steal (he's absorbed the kinetic energy of an entire planet being moved before)?

Tactics (he's out-thought a supercomputer from the future the size of a sun before)?

IMP?

Time-stream manipulation?

Yeah, OK, I admit, some of these aren't something he pulls out in every fight. But this is King Thor, not some hoodlum he can punch, so deserves our respect (and hence, an escalation in tactics).

Batman-Prime
The King is dead!....

the Darkone
KT

Odekahn
Ummm the JLA wins.... Every time.

Galan007
Flash uses heat-touch. GAME OVER.

Greysen93
JLA

the Darkone
KT eyebeams shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Ummm the JLA wins.... Every time. laughing out loud King Thor wins. If this is Reigning King Thor the jla would be running for their lives. The guy would conquer dc earth.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor from the Reigning arc for the most part would tear their shit up pretty hard in a story, they'd win eventually but would have to resort to some sort of plot device or out of the box thinking.

Originally posted by Galan007
Flash uses heat-touch. GAME OVER.

Heat Touch? I was a huge Flash fan pre-Flashpoint so I'm guessing this is new?

Galan007
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Heat Touch? I was a huge Flash fan pre-Flashpoint so I'm guessing this is new? New? Phuck no.

We were informed of this ability YEARS ago:
Originally posted by great_dane
youir a dumbass dude. really though, the flash would cause a vortex sucking in all oxygen and they would sufficate. he'd make a black hole and cause them to get sucked in and die. he'll melt their ass. he will touch them and use his heat touch, making the temperature of his body reach that of the sun at speeds faster than light.

N00b. uhuh

Rage.Of.Olympus
New? Phuck no.

N00b. uhuh

Haha, I remember that thread, pretty sure it wasn't the craziest post in it.

"he'll melt their ass. he will touch them and use his heat touch making the temperature of his body reach that of the sun"

Reads like the ultimate finishing move of a pedophile.

Damborgson
Well thor was very much a midskyfather at the end if the reigning imo. He wouldnt be impervious to their attacks of course but none of them are in a position where they want to get hit by KT. and if at aome point he feels overwhelmed he can go a bit more exotic than brute force and offensive magic by stopping time. Which only takes the wave of a hand. Then that would be that.

red sabre
the JLA are too much for king thor to handle

Estacado
New? Phuck no.

N00b. uhuh
Good times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by red sabre
the JLA are too much for king thor to handle Based on what ?

Prep-Man
jla.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
jla. How ?

red sabre
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?

facts

quanchi112
facts Humor me.

red sabre
Humor me.

you want a humor? ok listen to that.... king thor can go up against the JLA ROFL , there now thats a good humor joke

Prep-Man
Originally posted by red sabre facts

and feats.

quanchi112
you want a humor? ok listen to that.... king thor can go up against the JLA ROFL , there now thats a good humor joke What happened to Wolverine would happen to the Jla. One by one they'd fall and easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
and feats. King Thor's feats are superior. By far.

red sabre
What happened to Wolverine would happen to the Jla. One by one they'd fall and easily.

so wolverine = the entire JLA ? roll eyes (sarcastic) wow

red sabre
King Thor's feats are superior. By far.

as far as i remember a team of wolverine cap thing and hulk severely damaged him, you wana compare those 4 to the JLA big grin

red sabre
Originally posted by zopzop
This team is a nightmare for any being below mid-Skyfather level in power.

Imagine :

Wonder Woman/Black Adam/Captain Marvel/Orion lead off the attack double shield by both Sinestro and Hal.

Martian Manhunter hangs back and engages King Thor in a psi war. He doesn't even have to win, just distract him while FIVE high heralds beat on him.

Superman flies off for a quick sundip and comes back amped. Joining WW/BA/CM/Or shielded by Sinestro/Hal in the attack.

King Thor dies. I don't know what Flash is doing here, he adds nothing IMHO.

thumb up

quanchi112
so wolverine = the entire JLA ? roll eyes (sarcastic) wow I never once said that. Do you read what I type ?Originally posted by red sabre
as far as i remember a team of wolverine cap thing and hulk severely damaged him, you wana compare those 4 to the JLA big grin King Thor was cut off from the Odinpower and despite this still came out on top. laughing out loud

Reigning King Thor would rip the jla in two.

JakeTheBank
as far as i remember a team of wolverine cap thing and hulk severely damaged him, you wana compare those 4 to the JLA big grin

Context would really help, too.

King Thor being able to one shot kill a Desak occupied Destroyer Armor is well beyond the capabilities of the JLA.

zeel
i just cant see thor beating the entire team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
i just cant see thor beating the entire team. Why not ?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

King Thor being able to one shot kill a Desak occupied Destroyer Armor is well beyond the capabilities of the JLA.
Speed steal pwns.ermm

red sabre
I never once said that. Do you read what I type ? King Thor was cut off from the Odinpower and despite this still came out on top. laughing out loud

Reigning King Thor would rip the jla in two.

wolverine was choping the guy before he lost the odin power so if wolverine can hurt him like that the JLA stomp big grin

you said they will go down like wolverine which means you think the JLA = wolverine

red sabre

i will admit king thor got more damage output than each of the JLA, however it wont matter since if they all attack him all together then its not a contest of who can deliver more damage, they will murder him combined and the fact he can make more damage wont help him

zeel
Why not ?

wolverine was able to inflict damage on king thor. could you imagin what diana could do with her sword or lasso or superman with a sundip would do. King thor is way above all theses guys but together are going to be a problem. Mabey king thor has a chance but this is no stomp, wolverine and captain america are not even remotly compareable to the weakest members on this team.

leonidas
thor. based on how far odin was above the watch, kt (if you believe he has the same powers to draw upon) would likely wreck this team.

if you wanted to argue the obverse, you could use zeus vs the avengers as some basis of support i suppose. still, imo, i'd go with thor.

red sabre
if we look at king thor fights with desak and that dark god, and then we look at regular thor fighting desak and that same dark god (forgot his name), we will find out that regular thor actually did better than king thor in the fights big grin

leonidas
i tend not to think it's quite as clear cut as some either, but like i said, i'd still back thor....

the Darkone
King Thor all the way, truth be told Thor can stop time on a whim and annihilate the team, or blast them into oblivion. King Thor not holding back tapping into the Odin-force he will slaughter this team, half this team gets roasted before the battle begins.

zopzop
if we look at king thor fights with desak and that dark god, and then we look at regular thor fighting desak and that same dark god (forgot his name), we will find out that regular thor actually did better than king thor in the fights big grin

LOL!
thumb up

abhilegend
Yeah, now if I think about it, its probably true.

JakeTheBank
Normal Thor and Desak ended with an uneasy truce, with Thor convincing Desak that the likes of himself and Hercules weren't the same evil kind of deities that Desak had been slaying over the years. Given that Desak amped and absorbed godly energies, it was likely the best outcome for Thor. Perrikus nearly killed Thor and managed to shatter Mjolnir in their first encounter, forcing him to tactfully retreat.

Not sure how those fights show regular Thor looking superior than King Thor, not when King Thor with minimal Odin Force winds up cutting off Perrikus' arm and destroys the Bloodaxe before it corrupts his mind and King Thor at the height of his power one shot decapitates the Desak-Destroyer.

Endless Mike
I say JLA takes it, Hal delivers the killing shot like he did to Krona

red sabre
Normal Thor and Desak ended with an uneasy truce, with Thor convincing Desak that the likes of himself and Hercules weren't the same evil kind of deities that Desak had been slaying over the years. Given that Desak amped and absorbed godly energies, it was likely the best outcome for Thor. Perrikus nearly killed Thor and managed to shatter Mjolnir in their first encounter, forcing him to tactfully retreat.

Not sure how those fights show regular Thor looking superior than King Thor, not when King Thor with minimal Odin Force winds up cutting off Perrikus' arm and destroys the Bloodaxe before it corrupts his mind and King Thor at the height of his power one shot decapitates the Desak-Destroyer.

in thor fight vs desak he actually did very well and was at least his equel if we have to judge by that fight

king thor on the other hand got destroyed by desak and was only on the recieving end until he manage to deliver a final blow with the axe, or take his head off with mjolnir at the end.

vs perrikus (thanks for reminding his name), with king thor it went blow for blow until king thor took him out, regular thor trashed perrikus like he was a low herald when they fought

basically if you ask my take on the events, king thor obviously got the more power output and has the more powerful attacks, taking desak head off and destroying the Bloodaxe is something superior to regular thor IMO, however regular thor did better in those fights and was portrayed as being the better fighter, i guess that when king thor got the odin force he stopped relying on his fighting abilities and was more cocky because of the odin power he knew he has the power so he soften his brawl game and didnt care about it as much, thats my personal opinion

quanchi112
wolverine was choping the guy before he lost the odin power so if wolverine can hurt him like that the JLA stomp big grin

you said they will go down like wolverine which means you think the JLA = wolverine Wolverine was easily killed. King Thor took a slash and was immediately cut off from the Odinpower lost a limb on top of an eye and still came out on top. King Thor oneshots whoever gets in his path. There's a reason the guy dominated the earth for over a century.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
wolverine was able to inflict damage on king thor. could you imagin what diana could do with her sword or lasso or superman with a sundip would do. King thor is way above all theses guys but together are going to be a problem. Mabey king thor has a chance but this is no stomp, wolverine and captain america are not even remotly compareable to the weakest members on this team. King Thor won't lose the Odinforce. King Thor tanked the Destroyer incinerator beams which incinerated Loki as the sorcerer supreme. Jla get raped.

red sabre
Wolverine was easily killed. King Thor took a slash and was immediately cut off from the Odinpower lost a limb on top of an eye and still came out on top. King Thor oneshots whoever gets in his path. There's a reason the guy dominated the earth for over a century.

wolverine wasnt easily dealt with as you claim, wolverine is able to damage and hurt a full power king thor with the odin force, wolverine survive a punch from king thor and then only his blast while very angry took wolverine out

you said the JLA will go down like wolverine which means you are comparing the JLA to wolverine and basically claim they will deal with king thor attacks the same way as wolverine

quanchi112
wolverine wasnt easily dealt with as you claim, wolverine is able to damage and hurt a full power king thor with the odin force, wolverine survive a punch from king thor and then only his blast while very angry took wolverine out

you said the JLA will go down like wolverine which means you are comparing the JLA to wolverine and basically claim they will deal with king thor attacks the same way as wolverine Wolverine slashed him, was punched, and then blasted to death. That's easily dealing with someone.

I am saying like Wolverine one attack should kill off jla members. The jla doesn't have his healing factor or a pretty much indestructible skeleton.

abhilegend
Two words: Speed steal. GAME OVER.

quanchi112
Two words: Speed steal. GAME OVER. Can this tactic work on Galactus ?

Prep-Man
Two words: Speed steal. GAME OVER.

Flash rarely does said tactic, but it could work. I mean look what happened to Inertia.

red sabre
Wolverine slashed him, was punched, and then blasted to death. That's easily dealing with someone.

I am saying like Wolverine one attack should kill off jla members. The jla doesn't have his healing factor or a pretty much indestructible skeleton.

wolverine hurt king thor and took a full power punch from him thats more than enough to say he gave king thor trouble

so now you are saying wolverine can tank more damage than all the JLA members? seriously? you wana tell me he can take more punishment than superman?

quanchi112
wolverine hurt king thor and took a full power punch from him thats more than enough to say he gave king thor trouble

so now you are saying wolverine can tank more damage than all the JLA members? seriously? you wana tell me he can take more punishment than superman? King Thor isn't restricted to just punching so one eye blast and game over.

I am saying Wolverine has an impressive healing factor but it didn't matter because Thor slagged him with one blast. King Thor slagged Cap's shield as well.

I think Cap's shield is more durable than Superman is. I also think the Destroyer armor is more durable than Superman is. I am a genius.

Newjak
King Thor isn't restricted to just punching so one eye blast and game over.

I am saying Wolverine has an impressive healing factor but it didn't matter because Thor slagged him with one blast. King Thor slagged Cap's shield as well.

I think Cap's shield is more durable than Superman is. I also think the Destroyer armor is more durable than Superman is. I am a genius. Did you just call yourself a genius?

You don't have an ego or anything.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Newjak
Did you just call yourself a genius?

You don't have an ego or anything. I was being a little sarcastic. I am not that full of myself.

red sabre
King Thor isn't restricted to just punching so one eye blast and game over.

I think Cap's shield is more durable than Superman is. I also think the Destroyer armor is more durable than Superman is. I am a genius.

doesnt matter what he will use my point was the fact wolverine was able to hurt king thor and make him pain.

do we know what happened to wolverine at all? maybe he was badly hurt , where is it stated or shown that wolverine was actually destroyed?

caps shield is more durable than superman? can his shield survive black holes and super nova explosions? can the shield survive in the core of the sun? can the shield even survive a nuke?

a hammer strike from king thor was able to dent the shield, same single hammer strike failed to cause any real damage to ironman , perrikus, or genis , caps shield is not more durable than superman or any other high herald by any means

quanchi112
doesnt matter what he will use my point was the fact wolverine was able to hurt king thor and make him pain.

do we know what happened to wolverine at all? maybe he was badly hurt , where is it stated or shown that wolverine was actually destroyed?

caps shield is more durable than superman? can his shield survive black holes and super nova explosions? can the shield survive in the core of the sun? can the shield even survive a nuke?

a hammer strike from king thor was able to dent the shield, same single hammer strike failed to cause any real damage to ironman , perrikus, or genis , caps shield is not more durable than superman or any other high herald by any means By this logic Batman was able to hurt the Spectre. This is some of the worst logic I've ever seen tbh.

Wolverine laid dead at his feet right after the blast. Did you even look at the scans for what you keep referring to ? If you are asking this you are unfamiliar yet continue to reference it.

I am sure it can. Superman's skin has been blown through by Prime's hv, etc. Let's not get nuts here.

Ironman was fighting in a powersuit which was empowered by King Thor's energies. Context. King Thor's hammer broke through Genis' shields. Very impressive feat. Yeah the jla get raped.

red sabre
look what we have here... i guess he can also break superman to pieces laughing

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/1964932-ggrrrrrrah_super.jpg

quanchi112
look what we have here... i guess he can also break superman to pieces laughing

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/1964932-ggrrrrrrah_super.jpg Yes, the Serpent was very powerful.

red sabre
By this logic Batman was able to hurt the Spectre. This is some of the worst logic I've ever seen tbh.

Wolverine laid dead at his feet right after the blast. Did you even look at the scans for what you keep referring to ? If you are asking this you are unfamiliar yet continue to reference it.

I am sure it can. Superman's skin has been blown through by Prime's hv, etc. Let's not get nuts here.

Ironman was fighting in a powersuit which was empowered by King Thor's energies. Context. King Thor's hammer broke through Genis' shields. Very impressive feat. Yeah the jla get raped.

spectre doesnt have very defined level of power, he is presented differently in many times and situations, sometimes he is at full power other times he is only half power.

so wait a second you are actually saying that taking the events as they are is some of the worst logic you have ever seen? confused

show me a proof wolverine was dead and not only knocked out and badly hurt

can you prove king thor eye blast can match SBP blast? saying that king thor can hurt superman with an eye blast just because someone else did so is indeed the worst logic i have ever seen

i know his suit was empowered by his energies, however prove that the energies also empower the durability as well and not only the energy output

broke genis shield but didnt hurt him so no there is nothing impressive about that

red sabre
Yes, the Serpent was very powerful.

what are his strength feats to suggest that he can break superman like that Lol , why didnt he break thor like that?

quanchi112
spectre doesnt have very defined level of power, he is presented differently in many times and situations, sometimes he is at full power other times he is only half power.

so wait a second you are actually saying that taking the events as they are is some of the worst logic you have ever seen? confused

show me a proof wolverine was dead and not only knocked out and badly hurt

can you prove king thor eye blast can match SBP blast? saying that king thor can hurt superman with an eye blast just because someone else did so is indeed the worst logic i have ever seen

i know his suit was empowered by his energies, however prove that the energies also empower the durability as well and not only the energy output

broke genis shield but didnt hurt him so no there is nothing impressive about that If Spectre wasn't cited as being depowered then he wasn't. Of course you make up excuses but in King Thor's instance he kills Wolverine and you ignore it. Did the Spectre kill batman ?

I won't post proof since you claimed to have read it. Wolverine was dead you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. King Thor's blast killed Wolverine Prime's blast just burned through Superman's hand. You do the math.

I agree the energies powered the durability so point for me.

It broke the shield and yes he was hurt. He was thrown backwards. You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

quanchi112
what are his strength feats to suggest that he can break superman like that Lol , why didnt he break thor like that? To me that wasn't a strength feat it was a magical spell. Thor was empowered via plot device to win at the end. Thor didn't just beat him by himself under his own power.

red sabre
If Spectre wasn't cited as being depowered then he wasn't. Of course you make up excuses but in King Thor's instance he kills Wolverine and you ignore it. Did the Spectre kill batman ?

I won't post proof since you claimed to have read it. Wolverine was dead you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. King Thor's blast killed Wolverine Prime's blast just burned through Superman's hand. You do the math.

I agree the energies powered the durability so point for me.

It broke the shield and yes he was hurt. He was thrown backwards. You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

batman hurting spectre physically at any level is PIS based on overall spectre feats , however there is no reason to believe its a PIS for wolverine to hurt king thor and cut him

why cant you present the proof? i ask for a proof that wolverine was indeed destroyed and not just knocked out and hurt badly, either present the proof or admit i am right

present the proof the energies also empower his suit durability and not only his power output

prove that king thor can hurt superman with his blast based on prime hurting him with a blast

i asked you to show me feats of his strength and show me why is it a good showing for the shield to get shattered like a toy by him

if i defended king thor in your place this would be over long time ago but i am enjoying to see what will you come up with wink

red sabre
To me that wasn't a strength feat it was a magical spell. Thor was empowered via plot device to win at the end. Thor didn't just beat him by himself under his own power.

prove he was using a spell, we see him grabing the shield and physically breaking it, if there was a spell involved present the proof

have to go to the gym hope to see some good answers when i return

abhilegend
Can this tactic work on Galactus ?
King thor isn't galactus last I checked.

abhilegend
To me that wasn't a strength feat it was a magical spell. Thor was empowered via plot device to win at the end. Thor didn't just beat him by himself under his own power.
LOL, all the worthy were spewing random nonsense. That doesn't mean they were using magic.

quanchi112
batman hurting spectre physically at any level is PIS based on overall spectre feats , however there is no reason to believe its a PIS for wolverine to hurt king thor and cut him

why cant you present the proof? i ask for a proof that wolverine was indeed destroyed and not just knocked out and hurt badly, either present the proof or admit i am right

present the proof the energies also empower his suit durability and not only his power output

prove that king thor can hurt superman with his blast based on prime hurting him with a blast

i asked you to show me feats of his strength and show me why is it a good showing for the shield to get shattered like a toy by him

if i defended king thor in your place this would be over long time ago but i am enjoying to see what will you come up with wink King Thor tanked destroyer incinerator attacks ye you call the Spectre example pis. I don't think either is pis I don't use that argument ever. It's weak. Cling to it. It amuses me.

Anyone who has seen the page knows he was dead you asking for proof shows you don't have an idea about what you're talking about.

You agreed. The suit was empowered by his energies if you claim it's only energy output the burden lies on you.

That's easy considering weaker attacks have ko'd and almost killed him before. But you are just wanting me to post scans I won't do that for someone so obviously doing so.

It wasn't a strength feat. Do you read what I post ?

You don't know who King Thor is. You talk about events you aren't familiar with. wink

abhilegend
By this logic Batman was able to hurt the Spectre. This is some of the worst logic I've ever seen tbh.

Batman didn't hurt spectre though.facepalm

quanchi112
Batman didn't hurt spectre though.facepalm He cried out in pain. He looked a lot worse than King Thor did from a much more powerful character in that of Wolverine to Batman.

abhilegend
He cried out in pain. He looked a lot worse than King Thor did from a much more powerful character in that of Wolverine to Batman.
facepalm2

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Myth: Batman's kick hurt Spectre
Tales of the Unexpected #4
How many times did we hear that Batman hurt the Spectre with the bat-kick? To many to count, but in reality it did nothing and Sprectre even mentions he made to make Batman feel good about the situation as it was hopeless for him.

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/019.jpg
2. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/020.jpg

quanchi112
facepalm2 He was unaware he could hit him. He did. Of course Batman can't stop him I never claimed he could. But when someone screams out with an arghhh it doesn't feel good. laughing out loud

Prep-Man
facepalm2

lols, that's bat-god for you. Even Batgod has limits.

abhilegend
He was unaware he could hit him. He did. Of course Batman can't stop him I never claimed he could. But when someone screams out with an arghhh it doesn't feel good. laughing out loud
laughing out loud @lack of reading comprehension.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/020.jpg

Spectre only allowed that so that bruce could feel better.

quanchi112
laughing out loud @lack of reading comprehension.

Spectre only allowed that so that bruce could feel better. Only allowed him to hit him. That caused him pain hence his sound. Never once did I say Batman would post a threat to the Spectre. In fact if you read through my responses I said this line of logic is ridiculous and used this example. You need to read through my responses you really are making a fool out of yourself.

abhilegend
Only allowed him to hit him. That caused him pain hence his sound. Never once did I say Batman would post a threat to the Spectre. In fact if you read through my responses I said this line of logic is ridiculous and used this example. You need to read through my responses you really are making a fool out of yourself.
laughing

quanchi112
laughing You're getting soft. Don't worry you aren't the first person I've worn down to emoticons because they simply gave up.

abhilegend
You're getting soft. Don't worry you aren't the first person I've worn down to emoticons because they simply gave up.
I am just trying not to bust something here.

quanchi112
I am just trying not to bust something here. No one has bested me yet.

abhilegend
No one has bested me yet.
Everyone and their grandmother have bested you quan.

quanchi112
Everyone and their grandmother have bested you quan. Wrong. I get under people's skin so strength in numbers only shows their weakness. You will feel the wrath in our battlezone.

abhilegend
Wrong. I get under people's skin so strength in numbers only shows their weakness. You will feel the wrath in our battlezone.
laughing out loud
Keep dreaming and fighting hornets quan. KMC needs its resident clown.

quanchi112
laughing out loud
Keep dreaming and fighting hornets quan. KMC needs its resident clown. A clown doesn't get the kinds of negative reactions I get. You can tell people are really bothered by my opinion. That's weakness and I will expose yours in our battlezone.

abhilegend
A clown doesn't get the kinds of negative reactions I get. You can tell people are really bothered by my opinion. That's weakness and I will expose yours in our battlezone.
They complain about an irritating clown.

quanchi112
They complain about an irritating clown. No, they complain because I back my opinion with evidence which scares them.

abhilegend
No, they complain because I back my opinion with evidence which scares them.
Only in your opinion. The irritating clown thinks that too.

Estacado
No one has bested me yet.
Because no one can.

red sabre
King Thor tanked destroyer incinerator attacks ye you call the Spectre example pis. I don't think either is pis I don't use that argument ever. It's weak. Cling to it. It amuses me.

Anyone who has seen the page knows he was dead you asking for proof shows you don't have an idea about what you're talking about.

You agreed. The suit was empowered by his energies if you claim it's only energy output the burden lies on you.

That's easy considering weaker attacks have ko'd and almost killed him before. But you are just wanting me to post scans I won't do that for someone so obviously doing so.

It wasn't a strength feat. Do you read what I post ?

You don't know who King Thor is. You talk about events you aren't familiar with. wink

then why are you trying to compare batman being able to hurt spectre and wolverine being able to hurt thor?

what wolverine did to king thor is cutting force and not blunt force , and everybody and their grandma were able to hurt king thor, of course he survived all those blasts no one said he didnt however everyone who was attacking thor actually managed to hurt him and badly if i add, king thor never just tanked an attack and was standing laughing

PIS is real and PIS is when 1 bad showing contredicts other 20 much higher showings

then show me the proof go ahead quan, i am waiting for you to show me that page that states clearly that wolverine is dead

no quan the burden is on you, i say ironman was able to only mimic the energy output king thor used and therefor all the source does is give him power output , prove that he is actually controlling the odin force and can use it to his will including making him more durable

so basically no proof once again quan? concession accepted

prove it wasnt a strength feat, we see him grab the shield and break it to pieces prove it was more than just brute force

i know king thor much better than you because if i was on the defending side of king thor i would end this imidiatly, and after you concede on your little trolling i will show you how you could end this withing 2 posts

quanchi112
Only in your opinion. The irritating clown thinks that too. Insults really show a real lack of debating skills. Originally posted by Estacado
Because no one can. True dat.Originally posted by red sabre
then why are you trying to compare batman being able to hurt spectre and wolverine being able to hurt thor?

what wolverine did to king thor is cutting force and not blunt force , and everybody and their grandma were able to hurt king thor, of course he survived all those blasts no one said he didnt however everyone who was attacking thor actually managed to hurt him and badly if i add, king thor never just tanked an attack and was standing laughing

PIS is real and PIS is when 1 bad showing contredicts other 20 much higher showings

then show me the proof go ahead quan, i am waiting for you to show me that page that states clearly that wolverine is dead

no quan the burden is on you, i say ironman was able to only mimic the energy output king thor used and therefor all the source does is give him power output , prove that he is actually controlling the odin force and can use it to his will including making him more durable

so basically no proof once again quan? concession accepted

prove it wasnt a strength feat, we see him grab the shield and break it to pieces prove it was more than just brute force

i know king thor much better than you because if i was on the defending side of king thor i would end this imidiatly, and after you concede on your little trolling i will show you how you could end this withing 2 posts Because neither can seriously hurt either character. Batman is nothing to the Spectre just like Wolverine is nothing to King Thor.

Thor killed him. End of story. King Thor was never even on the verge of losing while at full power. It's more amusing this way. I have a sig which shows Wolverine being killed but I'd rather keep you in the dark.

You need to prove the energy only empowered energy output. It's your claim.

You see him speak a magical incantation. Do you really noto comprehend this ?

If you are asking me to prove Wolverine was killed I doubt you know what King Thor's hair color even is.

red sabre
Because neither can seriously hurt either character. Batman is nothing to the Spectre just like Wolverine is nothing to King Thor.

Thor killed him. End of story. King Thor was never even on the verge of losing while at full power. It's more amusing this way. I have a sig which shows Wolverine being killed but I'd rather keep you in the dark.

You need to prove the energy only empowered energy output. It's your claim.

You see him speak a magical incantation. Do you really noto comprehend this ?

If you are asking me to prove Wolverine was killed I doubt you know what King Thor's hair color even is.

wrong, wolverine DID hurt thor and even made him hold his arm with pain

prove wolverine was killed i didnt see him dead, you said you got a proof then present it because if you dont then you were lying all along.

i have the scan right here, king thor is melting his flesh and you see 2 claws bending and slightly melting, that showing doesnt tell us that wolverine is dead only that he is hurt, unless you present a proof he was killed your point is invalid.

i dont need to prove anything because i go by the showings, we see ironman stating he was able to mimic king thor attack but we dont see him controlling this source to amp his durability or anything else, all we see is ironman using this energy to attack, if you believe he could use this energy source to other things present the proof

where do you see him speak magical spell? can you tell me what he is saying? the serpent speaks some unkown language for all that we know he could be saying "i break this shield LIKE A BOSS", prove he was saying magic spell, i got the evidence on my side showing him using physical strength to break the shield

quanchi112
wrong, wolverine DID hurt thor and even made him hold his arm with pain

prove wolverine was killed i didnt see him dead, you said you got a proof then present it because if you dont then you were lying all along.

i have the scan right here, king thor is melting his flesh and you see 2 claws bending and slightly melting, that showing doesnt tell us that wolverine is dead only that he is hurt, unless you present a proof he was killed your point is invalid.

i dont need to prove anything because i go by the showings, we see ironman stating he was able to mimic king thor attack but we dont see him controlling this source to amp his durability or anything else, all we see is ironman using this energy to attack, if you believe he could use this energy source to other things present the proof

where do you see him speak magical spell? can you tell me what he is saying? the serpent speaks some unkown language for all that we know he could be saying "i break this shield LIKE A BOSS", prove he was saying magic spell, i got the evidence on my side showing him using physical strength to break the shield Just like Batman hurt Spectre as he cried out in pain. I love double standards. You're fun to toy with.

I'd rather laugh at you for something which was rather obvious.

If you think him being reduced to a a half skeleton isn't him being killed you're uneducated.

You can see the energy powers his entire suit not just the attacks. If you want to prove it's just his offensive output prove it.

Serpent speaks in english but not here due to it being a magical incantation. Cap's shield has been damaged far fewer times than Superman's skin been pierced. To even suggest such a thing is hilarious.

red sabre
Just like Batman hurt Spectre as he cried out in pain. I love double standards. You're fun to toy with.

I'd rather laugh at you for something which was rather obvious.

If you think him being reduced to a a half skeleton isn't him being killed you're uneducated.

You can see the energy powers his entire suit not just the attacks. If you want to prove it's just his offensive output prove it.

Serpent speaks in english but not here due to it being a magical incantation. Cap's shield has been damaged far fewer times than Superman's skin been pierced. To even suggest such a thing is hilarious.

i see i got under your skin very fast i love that

batman hurting spectre is PIS since spectre by overall showings should sadomize batman, also spectre let him do it, king thor on the other hand getting hurt badly by wolverine is fair game since king thor never present great damage tanking abilities he got hurt by anyone who attacked him and even cap took him down to the ground with a kick, wah wah i know king thor didnt fight him at first but it still doesnt change the fact cap took him down to the ground with a kick

you are lying, wolverine wasnt reduced to half skeleton, we only see his flash being burn down and 2 of his claws are denting/slightly melting, either present the proof he destroyed wolverine or concede of being inferior to me Happy Dance

prove the enrgy adds durability or any other abilities to ironman, he portrayed this energy source as an attack tool only, if you believe he could use it to form some kind of force field around him present the evidence which doesnt exist

serpent speaks this weird language most of the time, so did nuul and so did kuurth they all speak this frikish weird language, so now everytime nuul or kuurth open their mouth they are making magic spells? dude you are too fun seriously you are like the main event of this forum laughing

quanchi112
i see i got under your skin very fast i love that

batman hurting spectre is PIS since spectre by overall showings should sadomize batman, also spectre let him do it, king thor on the other hand getting hurt badly by wolverine is fair game since king thor never present great damage tanking abilities he got hurt by anyone who attacked him and even cap took him down to the ground with a kick, wah wah i know king thor didnt fight him at first but it still doesnt change the fact cap took him down to the ground with a kick

you are lying, wolverine wasnt reduced to half skeleton, we only see his flash being burn down and 2 of his claws are denting/slightly melting, either present the proof he destroyed wolverine or concede of being inferior to me Happy Dance

prove the enrgy adds durability or any other abilities to ironman, he portrayed this energy source as an attack tool only, if you believe he could use it to form some kind of force field around him present the evidence which doesnt exist

serpent speaks this weird language most of the time, so did nuul and so did kuurth they all speak this frikish weird language, so now everytime nuul or kuurth open their mouth they are making magic spells? dude you are too fun seriously you are like the main event of this forum laughing No, you don't.

King Thor's highest showings by the same logic suggest that's pis. I don't ever cite pis and both examples are canon but aren't proof of anything at all anyway.

King Thor tanked destroyer incinerator blasts. Boom chaklaka.

Nah, I am not since you are clueless.

You made the claim. His energy was in the suit. If you claim only offensive you need to prove it.

Serpent recited a spell. It's obvious. You can believe he was strong enough it's still more impressive than ho wmany times Superman has had his skin pierced.

Silent Master
Cap didn't take down KT with a kick, he knocked down a normal Thor that had just fought and killed the Hulk and Thing in a fight where his arm got ripped off. so he was hardly at 100%

abhilegend
Insults really show a real lack of debating skills.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud I love reducing you to emoticons.

red sabre
No, you don't.

King Thor's highest showings by the same logic suggest that's pis. I don't ever cite pis and both examples are canon but aren't proof of anything at all anyway.

King Thor tanked destroyer incinerator blasts. Boom chaklaka.

Nah, I am not since you are clueless.

You made the claim. His energy was in the suit. If you claim only offensive you need to prove it.

Serpent recited a spell. It's obvious. You can believe he was strong enough it's still more impressive than ho wmany times Superman has had his skin pierced.

yes i did.

king thor always was hurt and injured in fights therefor its not a stretch for wolverine being able to hurt him, besides thats a cutting attack and not blunt force attack, king thor was cut like a turkey by desak he is very poor when it comes to cutting

so basically you cant bring me the showing that you stated you got of wolverine being dead? OWNED!

king thor didnt tank those blasts he survived them, besides odin created the destroyer with the odin force i think that the destroyer actually might be less of a trouble to someone who has the odin force Lol

there is no reason to believe he could use it as a shield since he didnt do it on panel, the evidence show us he used the mimic energy only to create offence which means comics owned you

prove it was a spell, serpent was just speaking jibrish like many times and like nuul and kuurth thats the language they speak its a fact, so by your claim every single time kuurth or nuul speak they create magic spells out of their butt? as i said before if you got evidence that the serpent used a spell present it, otherwise we go by the clear showing that he broke the shield physically and probably was saying in his own language something like "STUPID MORTAL" or the averege things

quanchi112
yes i did.

king thor always was hurt and injured in fights therefor its not a stretch for wolverine being able to hurt him, besides thats a cutting attack and not blunt force attack, king thor was cut like a turkey by desak he is very poor when it comes to cutting

so basically you cant bring me the showing that you stated you got of wolverine being dead? OWNED!

king thor didnt tank those blasts he survived them, besides odin created the destroyer with the odin force i think that the destroyer actually might be less of a trouble to someone who has the odin force Lol

there is no reason to believe he could use it as a shield since he didnt do it on panel, the evidence show us he used the mimic energy only to create offence which means comics owned you

prove it was a spell, serpent was just speaking jibrish like many times and like nuul and kuurth thats the language they speak its a fact, so by your claim every single time kuurth or nuul speak they create magic spells out of their butt? as i said before if you got evidence that the serpent used a spell present it, otherwise we go by the clear showing that he broke the shield physically and probably was saying in his own language something like "STUPID MORTAL" or the averege things No.

King Thor never lost a fight at full strength. Not one. Can't say the same for the Spectre. King Thor killed Desak, twice. Black Adam ripped into the Spectre, sport.

The Destroyer was a threat to Odin and this is besides Desak being in the Destroyer to boot.

You're wrong. Shield is more durable than Superman.

Serpent didn't use that weirdo language it's not a mystery he recited a spell at that moment.

Incantation.

abhilegend
No.

King Thor never lost a fight at full strength. Not one. Can't say the same for the Spectre. King Thor killed Desak, twice. Black Adam ripped into the Spectre, sport.

The Destroyer was a threat to Odin and this is besides Desak being in the Destroyer to boot.

Serpent didn't use that weirdo language it's not a mystery he recited a spell at that moment.

Incantation.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud You really are fizzling out. Your first year on a board is your passion at an all time high. You aren't even close to my passion in my fifth year. Shame.

red sabre
No.

Incantation.

yes

king thor didnt lose a fight but he got injured trashed and basically did a "rocky" thing which means got his sh%t pushed in and at the end he manage to win thats the case with king thor

killed desak twice after getting humiliated twice

specter doesnt have an established power level since he is sometimes full power and sometimes spawn beats his ass, his power level change and shift and of course he got his own PIS moments here and there, however king thor gets trashed in every fight he fights so....

show me the destroyer actually hurting odin otherwise i call it bullshit and hyperbole since the destroyer is his own creation, and as i stated king thor didnt tank the damage he survived the damage , king thor indeed can survive punishment however it doesnt change the fact he always gets hurt

prove that caps shield is more durable than superman show me the shield surviving black holes, nova explosions, planetery explosions ... you know the things superman survive on daily basis

where is the proof wolverine was killed? no proof? YOU GOT OWNED big grin

where is the proof the mimic source iron man used to attack king thor was working as the real deal odin force itself? no proof? OWNED!! big grin

where is the proof serpent used a spell? no proof? OWNED big grin

shrug

JakeTheBank

The Serpent shattering it:
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/11027749_s3.jpg

red sabre

jake can you prove it was a spell? this is his freakish language he could be saying " DA BOSS BIATCHES" for all that we know, when making juggernaut hulk and thing his servents they spoke the same language and each time they attack they say something jiberish like that so by your claim they were all making magic spells? please

red sabre
we see him catch the shield and then say something in his own language more like "stupid humans" it didnt even look like a position or emotion of a spell , and then when he breaks it he goes "GRAAAHHH" which isnt a magic but a growl that is portrayed in comics when characters either hurt or using strength , none of those is any indication that he used a spell

quanchi112
yes

king thor didnt lose a fight but he got injured trashed and basically did a "rocky" thing which means got his sh%t pushed in and at the end he manage to win thats the case with king thor

killed desak twice after getting humiliated twice

specter doesnt have an established power level since he is sometimes full power and sometimes spawn beats his ass, his power level change and shift and of course he got his own PIS moments here and there, however king thor gets trashed in every fight he fights so....

show me the destroyer actually hurting odin otherwise i call it bullshit and hyperbole since the destroyer is his own creation, and as i stated king thor didnt tank the damage he survived the damage , king thor indeed can survive punishment however it doesnt change the fact he always gets hurt

prove that caps shield is more durable than superman show me the shield surviving black holes, nova explosions, planetery explosions ... you know the things superman survive on daily basis

where is the proof wolverine was killed? no proof? YOU GOT OWNED big grin

where is the proof the mimic source iron man used to attack king thor was working as the real deal odin force itself? no proof? OWNED!! big grin

shrug He didn't do a rocky thing he flat out won.

Overcoming someone immune to your power is awesome not humiliating.

King Thor's power varies as well due to the odinsleep which is required. It varies as well. Laugh out loud at cha. Spectre wasn't weakened when Black Adam ripped into his dome piece.

The Destroyer killed asgardians and loki as the sorcerer supreme. Do you know anything about this arc ? Nah.

I don't have to. Superman's been rocked by far less than planetary destructions. Why would Superman wield that shield in the crossover if it was less durable than himself ? You are a funny guy.

I won't supply proof to ignorant people. I'd rather you not know.

The green energy around the shield on top of his spell being recited. LOL.

abhilegend
He didn't do a rocky thing he flat out won.

King Thor's power varies as well due to the odinsleep which is required. It varies as well. Laugh out loud at cha. Spectre wasn't weakened when Black Adam ripped into his dome piece.

The Destroyer killed asgardians and loki as the sorcerer supreme. Do you know anything about this arc ? Nah.

I don't have to. Superman's been rocked by far less than planetary destructions. Why would Superman wield that shield in the crossover if it was less durable than himself ? You are a funny guy.

laughingOriginally posted by quanchi112
You really are fizzling out. Your first year on a board is your passion at an all time high. You aren't even close to my passion in my fifth year. Shame.
That's why I posted 5000 posts in less than 6 months. I only started actively posting in november.

red sabre
He didn't do a rocky thing he flat out won.

he did worse than rocky because at least rocky went toe 2 toe with his opponents, king thor got trashed and beat up and eventually at the very end he pulls out a win, just like the DBZ movies when they rape goku and suddenly some kamehameha save him the day

desak was imune to his power indeed however it doesnt make it less shameful to get hurt and raped like that by desak and his sword , even regular thor took desak hits better than king thor

i already explained that the spectre got many PIS moments plus his power level is always shifting from full power to very reduced much like galactus , king thor doesnt have this case

we are not talking about asgardians or loki we are talking about odin so follow me even if you got ADHD , show me the destroyer hurt odin otherwise it was just a hyperbole since odin is his creator

superman survivng planetery explosions, super novas, black holes, blasts that were suppose to destroy universes is his real showings, superman being knocked out by a gas station explosion is a PIS at its best, you dont want me to bring thor getting owned by taskmaster shield right? or perhaps thanos getting cut and hurt by wolverine? you understand? those things called PIS , so back to the subject either present me durability feats for the shield that supress superman durability feats or concede.

crossovers are not canon and all i got to say about the so called crossover is wolverine vs lobo nuff said

so basically you concede and admit you dont have a proof to wolverine being dead or that ironman could use the source as the odin force, even with the fact you claimed you got the proof... you sir are nothing more than ignorant troll

the green energy is just his aura same as with WBH.... i guess WBH is now a great magician as well? dont make me laugh at you even further

now i will go to sleep but seriously quan get out of here sometimes, when ever i post something you are always here , i post and go to work you are replying , i get back from work and post you reply, i go to the gym get back and you are still here, and now i go to sleep and you are still here? for serious do something with yourself

JakeTheBank
jake can you prove it was a spell? this is his freakish language he could be saying " DA BOSS BIATCHES" for all that we know, when making juggernaut hulk and thing his servents they spoke the same language and each time they attack they say something jiberish like that so by your claim they were all making magic spells? please

I think it's pretty obvious that it was a spell, given that physical damage in of itself has always shown to be futile against the shield. Given the level of energy that is actively surrounding the Serpent and the fact that Asgardian power has already been shown capable of damaging the shield given enough force, and I'm inclined to believe it was less a display of physical power and more along the lines of a spell of sorts.

As far as the text goes, him speaking in the old tongue doesn't mean that it was a spell, so you're right on that point. But neither do spells or potent magical attacks require vocal incantations for them, either. Several Asgardian mages and mystical powered beings just discharge the energy and mentally will what they want to happen for the desired effect.

quanchi112
laughing
That's why I posted 5000 posts in less than 6 months. I only started actively posting in november. Laugh and I will continue to accept your concessions.

I had 22,000 in 11 months. Originally posted by red sabre
he did worse than rocky because at least rocky went toe 2 toe with his opponents, king thor got trashed and beat up and eventually at the very end he pulls out a win, just like the DBZ movies when they rape goku and suddenly some kamehameha save him the day

desak was imune to his power indeed however it doesnt make it less shameful to get hurt and raped like that by desak and his sword , even regular thor took desak hits better than king thor

i already explained that the spectre got many PIS moments plus his power level is always shifting from full power to very reduced much like galactus , king thor doesnt have this case

we are not talking about asgardians or loki we are talking about odin so follow me even if you got ADHD , show me the destroyer hurt odin otherwise it was just a hyperbole since odin is his creator

superman survivng planetery explosions, super novas, black holes, blasts that were suppose to destroy universes is his real showings, superman being knocked out by a gas station explosion is a PIS at its best, you dont want me to bring thor getting owned by taskmaster shield right? or perhaps thanos getting cut and hurt by wolverine? you understand? those things called PIS , so back to the subject either present me durability feats for the shield that supress superman durability feats or concede.

crossovers are not canon and all i got to say about the so called crossover is wolverine vs lobo nuff said

so basically you concede and admit you dont have a proof to wolverine being dead or that ironman could use the source as the odin force, even with the fact you claimed you got the proof... you sir are nothing more than ignorant troll

the green energy is just his aura same as with WBH.... i guess WBH is now a great magician as well? dont make me laugh at you even further

now i will go to sleep but seriously quan get out of here sometimes, when ever i post something you are always here , i post and go to work you are replying , i get back from work and post you reply, i go to the gym get back and you are still here, and now i go to sleep and you are still here? for serious do something with yourself No, King Thor tanked his attacks but the thing is Desak is mostly immune to his attacks so he's designed to beat Thor. It's like Rocky boxing someone who is immune to fists and still winning at the end.

King Thor won. That's awesome. Far less has messed up the jla, sporto.

You use double standards and cry pis. Spectre has losses King Thor doesn't. It feels good to champion a winner like King Thor.

Far less has damaged Superman. Tanking planetary blasts doesn't really mean much anyway. He's been pierced and ripped up by far less. I allow for all showings I don't pick and choose like you do.

That was fan voted the jla/avengers wasn't. Wolverine would probably beat Lobo anyway. Why would a writer of Superman have him wield cap's shield if he's more durable than his shield ? You are horrible at this.

No, I am laughing at you. I don't think you know who King Thor is outside a few random scans you've happened to see somewhere.

The energy is due to a spell being cast. Jake sees it as does anyone with a functioning brain stem.

I still get laid more than you do. I'm just better.

red sabre

No, King Thor tanked his attacks but the thing is Desak is mostly immune to his attacks so he's designed to beat Thor. It's like Rocky boxing someone who is immune to fists and still winning at the end.

King Thor won. That's awesome. Far less has messed up the jla, sporto.

You use double standards and cry pis. Spectre has losses King Thor doesn't. It feels good to champion a winner like King Thor.

Far less has damaged Superman. Tanking planetary blasts doesn't really mean much anyway. He's been pierced and ripped up by far less. I allow for all showings I don't pick and choose like you do.

That was fan voted the jla/avengers wasn't. Wolverine would probably beat Lobo anyway. Why would a writer of Superman have him wield cap's shield if he's more durable than his shield ? You are horrible at this.

No, I am laughing at you. I don't think you know who King Thor is outside a few random scans you've happened to see somewhere.

The energy is due to a spell being cast. Jake sees it as does anyone with a functioning brain stem.

I still get laid more than you do. I'm just better.

quan we both know i made you cry

king thor didnt tank any attacks he survived them

he was imune to thor powers however it was mjolnir that took his head off and i can easily argue that when he merged with the destroyer he lost his imunity to thor powers because of the destroyer

quan its funny because you said to abhilegend that only when someone feels defeated he resurts to name calling and trolling and thats exactly what you are doing now, how can you laugh at me when i am kicking your butt? cool

its not double standard, spectre has insane feats that make batman hurting him a clear PIS, lets add the fact that spectre allowed batman to hurt him he stated it himself, now king thor on the other hand got hurt by basically everybody and demonstrated only good offence powers, as far as durability he sucks at that department and therefor its not PIS for wolverine being able to hurt him and cut him seeing how king thor never demonstrated cutting resistance therefor there is no reason to call it PIS

i already explained the superman thing, his higher showings and more standard ones are putting his lesser feats as PIS and to shame, king thor on the other hand was always consistant with getting his butt kicked

superman weilding caps shield was a symbole of the american boyscout superman weilding the ultimate american shield , it was nothing more than symbolic, unless you show me feats of caps shield that supress superman durability all i can do is keep laughing at you

i know king thor by far more than you do its a fact because you are arguing against the comics showings while i argue based on the things happened on panel, its a fact he gets worked by anyone he fights, and its a fact even regular thor did better than him vs desak and perrikus

show me wolverine dead and show me ironman being able to manipulate the source at his will just like the odin force

no its only your speculations,again you are upset to the point you resurt to name calling and even make spelling mistakes while at it? U MAD?

show me where is it stated or shown that it was indeed a spell, all i can see is the serpent grab the shield with 1 arm and then say something in his weird language, then we see him got arggghh growling while he breaks the shield physically, the green aura around him is just an aura that was around him even before and after that shield feat i guess he keeps casting spells non stop? you are brainless rolling on floor laughing

you get laid? getting laid by your boyfriend doesnt count and even if we add your male partners i am still getting more females than you get males rolling on floor laughing

red sabre
Insults really show a real lack of debating skills.

so by your standards you lack of debating skills and got owned by me stick out tongue

abhilegend
Laugh and I will continue to accept your concessions.

I had 22,000 in 11 months.
durly

Sure champ, whatever you say.

quanchi112
quan we both know i made you cry

king thor didnt tank any attacks he survived them

he was imune to thor powers however it was mjolnir that took his head off and i can easily argue that when he merged with the destroyer he lost his imunity to thor powers because of the destroyer

quan its funny because you said to abhilegend that only when someone feels defeated he resurts to name calling and trolling and thats exactly what you are doing now, how can you laugh at me when i am kicking your butt? cool

its not double standard, spectre has insane feats that make batman hurting him a clear PIS, lets add the fact that spectre allowed batman to hurt him he stated it himself, now king thor on the other hand got hurt by basically everybody and demonstrated only good offence powers, as far as durability he sucks at that department and therefor its not PIS for wolverine being able to hurt him and cut him seeing how king thor never demonstrated cutting resistance therefor there is no reason to call it PIS

i already explained the superman thing, his higher showings and more standard ones are putting his lesser feats as PIS and to shame, king thor on the other hand was always consistant with getting his butt kicked

superman weilding caps shield was a symbole of the american boyscout superman weilding the ultimate american shield , it was nothing more than symbolic, unless you show me feats of caps shield that supress superman durability all i can do is keep laughing at you

i know king thor by far more than you do its a fact because you are arguing against the comics showings while i argue based on the things happened on panel, its a fact he gets worked by anyone he fights, and its a fact even regular thor did better than him vs desak and perrikus

show me wolverine dead and show me ironman being able to manipulate the source at his will just like the odin force

no its only your speculations,again you are upset to the point you resurt to name calling and even make spelling mistakes while at it? U MAD?

show me where is it stated or shown that it was indeed a spell, all i can see is the serpent grab the shield with 1 arm and then say something in his weird language, then we see him got arggghh growling while he breaks the shield physically, the green aura around him is just an aura that was around him even before and after that shield feat i guess he keeps casting spells non stop? you are brainless rolling on floor laughing

you get laid? getting laid by your boyfriend doesnt count and even if we add your male partners i am still getting more females than you get males rolling on floor laughing I've already tasted your bitter tears.

King Thor tanked the Destroyer beams. Stood up and tossed a hammer right through them and took the Destroyer's head off. Dead jla me thinks.

Based on what did he lose his immunity ? You can make another baseless claim like Wolverine wasn't killed but without proof it's just another delusion.

Abhi just resorts to lying and insults only. He doesn't even retort I am retorting hence the difference.

King Thor has insane feats as well. There is no pis it all is canon. King Thor killed Wolverine while Batman lived after he socked it to the Spectre. Embarrassing.

You don't just accept his higher showings you accept all of them. You try to use the few times cap's shield has been damaged by really powerful beings while less than that have pierced Superman's skin. wink

It's common sense you don't use a shield if it doesn't aid you. Superman wouldn't just grab a shield for symbolic reasons especially during the Krona incident. Try and grasp what you read.

King Thor hasn't lost. In dov Spectre was even rocked by Black Adam. King Thor bested Hulk and the Thing while depowered. Advantage:King Thor.

The source powered his suit. That doesn't mean it empowered his offensive power only but since you made the claim it does the burden falls on your shoulders.

It's common sense based on the scan. You are one of those posters who can't grasp anything unless it's stated. Are you saying Serpent couldn't pierce Superman's flesh with this same attack ?

I'm better looking than you and these girls are hotter than girls you even talk to. It's fun being me. Originally posted by abhilegend
durly

Sure champ, whatever you say. You will fizzle out. Blackbolt had the same fire which was extinguished as well nearing the end of his first year back. The don't make em like me anymore.

abhilegend
Speed steal pwns.

quanchi112
Speed steal pwns. Will it work on Galactus ?

abhilegend
Will it work on Galactus ?
King thor isn't galactus.

Nihilist
Lol KT rapes the JLA

quanchi112
King thor isn't galactus. That's the thing you accept it happening to one being but not another. You can't even explain why. Your logic is abysmal. You couldn't even recognize why I asked you the question. I'm sneaky.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Nihilist
Lol KT rapes the JLA

yes

D-Block
KT not holding back kills the JLA.

zopzop
Will it work on Galactus ?

You know what also won't work on Galactus? Having his arm slashed the hell up by Wolverine, losing an eye and arm and being unable to regrow it back.

KT isn't equal to Odin, let alone Galactus. KT is at best low skyfather.

quanchi112
You know what also won't work on Galactus? Having his arm slashed the hell up by Wolverine, losing an eye and arm and being unable to regrow it back.

KT isn't equal to Odin, let alone Galactus. KT is at best low skyfather. King Thor was weakened by being cut off by the Odinpower. Galactus has been floored by the Thing while weakened. A Odinlesspower Thor beat the Thing and the Hulk to death. Classic Thor bested on power alone Galactus who was weakened. Tyrant slashed a well fed Galactus.

Need I go on ?

Don't you dare ever try and say Odin is greater than King Thor and think I will let you off the hook. Odin was fearful of the Destroyer killing him. Thor destroyed the Destroyer with one hammer toss.

zopzop
King Thor was weakened by being cut off by the Odinpower. Galactus has been floored by the Thing while weakened. A Odinlesspower Thor beat the Thing and the Hulk to death. Classic Thor bested on power alone Galactus who was weakened. Tyrant slashed a well fed Galactus.

Need I go on ?

Don't you dare ever try and say Odin is greater than King Thor and think I will let you off the hook. Odin was fearful of the Destroyer killing him. Thor destroyed the Destroyer with one hammer toss.

Quan, unless I'm mistaken Wolverine cut up King Thor BEFORE Strange strapped that necklace on him. Then after he lost his arm and his eye, he REGAINED his full power no? Why couldn't he restore his eye and arm?

KT isn't even worthy of being Odin's shadow.

Silent Master

KT isn't equal to Odin, let alone Galactus. KT is at best low skyfather.

IIRC, Later in that arc KT said that he could easily heal his injuries but choose to keep them as a reminder.

quanchi112
Quan, unless I'm mistaken Wolverine cut up King Thor BEFORE Strange strapped that necklace on him. Then after he lost his arm and his eye, he REGAINED his full power no? Why couldn't he restore his eye and arm?

KT isn't even worthy of being Odin's shadow. Wolverine slashed him and after being cut off from the power he lost an eye and an arm. There's a scan which said he keeps them as a reminder.

Odin has always known his son has always been greater than he would be. Thor is the man is asgard.

abhilegend
That's the thing you accept it happening to one being but not another. You can't even explain why. Your logic is abysmal. You couldn't even recognize why I asked you the question. I'm sneaky. Originally posted by abhilegend
Speed steal pwns.

zopzop
Wolverine slashed him and after being cut off from the power he lost an eye and an arm. There's a scan which said he keeps them as a reminder.

Odin has always known his son has always been greater than he would be. Thor is the man is asgard.

But that's my whole point, Wolverine literally drew blood BEFORE Thor was powered down no?

I realize he lost his arm (and his eye?) while he was powered down. BUT......after regaining his power, he was still down one eye and one arm. Why couldn't he regen them?

Odin would NEVER EVER EVER have been cut by Wolverine's claws before (if it's even possible to) being powered down.

KT was no Odin. Not even close.

quanchi112
Explain the difference why it would work on King Thor and not Galactus.Originally posted by zopzop
But that's my whole point, Wolverine literally drew blood BEFORE Thor was powered down no?

I realize he lost his arm (and his eye?) while he was powered down. BUT......after regaining his power, he was still down one eye and one arm. Why couldn't he regen them?

Odin would NEVER EVER EVER have been cut by Wolverine's claws before (if it's even possible to) being powered down.

KT was no Odin. Not even close. I don't remember any blood being drawn at all. Ants have defeated Odin before so let's compare that to Wolverine slicing him.

Thor didn't want to regen them as a reminder. I already stated this. Odin is eyeless too. I mean wtf.

King Thor was greater than Odin. King Thor would beat the life from him.

Prep-Man

KT was no Odin. Not even close.

It's Wolverine. He does that a lot.

zopzop
Explain the difference why it would work on King Thor and not Galactus. I don't remember any blood being drawn at all. Ants have defeated Odin before so let's compare that to Wolverine slicing him.

Thor didn't want to regen them as a reminder. I already stated this. Odin is eyeless too. I mean wtf.

King Thor was greater than Odin. King Thor would beat the life from him.

I'll look for the scan, but I could have sworn KT was bleeding.

Regarding Odin being eyeless, that was part of a bargain he had for omniscience. He was to sacrifice his eye to get it. KT doesn't have that excuse. Do you have the scan of him stating he didn't want to regrow his eye/arm as a reminder?

quanchi112
I'll look for the scan, but I could have sworn KT was bleeding.

Regarding Odin being eyeless, that was part of a bargain he had for omniscience. He was to sacrifice his eye to get it. KT doesn't have that excuse. Do you have the scan of him stating he didn't want to regrow his eye/arm as a reminder? He wasn't.

I'd have to look it up. I remember being on the fence about posting it for the battlezone. I don't think I ever scanned it. It might take time to look up because it's one line during that huge arc.

But anyways he was depowered while he got those injuries so what does it matter anyway.

zopzop
He wasn't.

I'd have to look it up. I remember being on the fence about posting it for the battlezone. I don't think I ever scanned it. It might take time to look up because it's one line during that huge arc.

But anyways he was depowered while he got those injuries so what does it matter anyway.

I saw the scan, it's hard to tell since he's grasping his arm (where Wolverine cut him). The very fact that Wolverine was able to cut him proves he's not Odin level at all.

But irregardless, I understand he lost his eye and arm when depowered, the thing I'm getting at is, why couldn't he regrown them once he was back at full power. You say it's stated he didnt' want to because he wanted the wounds as reminders. If that's the case, then there goes my argument. If he never said that, then my point stands.

Zack Fair
Explain the difference why it would work on King Thor and not Galactus. I don't remember any blood being drawn at all. Ants have defeated Odin before so let's compare that to Wolverine slicing him.

Ants?

quanchi112
I saw the scan, it's hard to tell since he's grasping his arm (where Wolverine cut him). The very fact that Wolverine was able to cut him proves he's not Odin level at all.

But irregardless, I understand he lost his eye and arm when depowered, the thing I'm getting at is, why couldn't he regrown them once he was back at full power. You say it's stated he didnt' want to because he wanted the wounds as reminders. If that's the case, then there goes my argument. If he never said that, then my point stands. No, that doesn't prove anything. Ants overpowered and defeated Odin and Thor less army. It's just going to be a ***** to go back and search for the scan as I don't think I scanned it. Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ants? An army of ants.

Zack Fair
When did this shit happen?!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
When did this shit happen?! In a story arc of Thor's a long time ago. They were auctioning Odin off as a slave. Terrible arc.

quanchi112
Scan for zop zop.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_KingThorreminder.jpg

Endless Mike
Must have been some ****ing badass ants

Silent Master
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Must have been some ****ing badass ants

The would have destroyed Thanos. smile

zopzop
Scan for zop zop.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_KingThorreminder.jpg

Ok thanks.

But this still doesn't take away from Wolverine slashing his arm and wounding him.

Regarding those "space ants", assuming Odin wasn't depowered or otherwise impaired and they beat him, they'd beat King Thor too.

Endless Mike
Wolverine can wound anybody apparently

quanchi112
Ok thanks.

But this still doesn't take away from Wolverine slashing his arm and wounding him.

Regarding those "space ants", assuming Odin wasn't depowered or otherwise impaired and they beat him, they'd beat King Thor too. It's a far greater showing than being bound away as a slave by an army of ants. The thing is classic Thor could hurt the ants. Odin along with Asgard were overran by them.

Just because one writer had ants beat Odin doesn't have a thing to do with King Thor from reigning.

King Thor would merc Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's a far greater showing than being bound away as a slave by an army of ants. The thing is classic Thor could hurt the ants. Odin along with Asgard were overran by them.

Just because one writer had ants beat Odin doesn't have a thing to do with King Thor from reigning.

King Thor would merc Odin.

facepalm

I love the second bit by the way, if only you applied that same logic to King Thor beating Desak. Especially since as illustrated earlier in the Jurgen's run, Odin is above the Destroyer, but whatever, lack of consistency and self-serving arguments are your trademark.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>