Zeus/Thanos vs Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a football field.

Thanos and Zeus can only use their fist. If they are capable of amping and charging their punches along with their physical stats, they can do so in this battle.

The Heralds are free to use all of their powers. Can they take the two powerhouses down?

Team.

Superman
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman

Bouboumaster
Oh dear. The duo murder the foursome

biensalsa
Nope they "sacrifice" themselves to the gods wink

Greysen93
I don't think the team can handle it.

Newjak
Technically the team could BFR the duo since they aren't allowed to use their other powers they wouldn't be able to return to the battlefield.

Cogito
There's only two ways I can think of for the foursome to win.

First is BFR, as Newjak mentioned. Second is a constant hit and run (mostly by Thor/BRB) and staying out of punching range. That would take a long time though, and if Thanos/Zeus can amp their speed then the enclosed arena might prevent that.

DarkSaint85
Oooh I wonder if the lasso would work on Zeus...

Greysen93
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oooh I wonder if the lasso would work on Zeus... LOL

PillarofOsiris
This is a HORRIBLE thread. Zeus and Thanos stomp.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Close this thread based on Spite. Heralds have no chance.. and either one could really solo imo

DTM
Id solidly vote for the team here to beat either Thanos or Zeus, but not both together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.