X-Men Inner Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Cyclops, Cannonball and Wolverine

vs

Colossus, Storm and Shadowcat

vs

Iceman, Gambit and Nightcrawler

Cogito
What Colossus?

Starscream M
regular

Newjak
I would pick team 3, mostly because Nightcrawler and Iceman could make life hell on the other teams.

Cogito
Also going with 3

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, AoA Kurt and current Iceman are pretty tough.

Greysen93
Gotta go with Team 3

Blair Wind
Team 3

nwg202
Not really sure what the other teams can do to iceman. Even Current Colossus would have a problem. don't think physical force can do anything to iceman. if its Current Colossus its a stalemate at best. regular Colossus and team 3 wins imo...

FlyingAces
Team 3 probably takes this, but Storm's pretty powerful as well....hurricanes force and lightening will make a difference.

Uriel005
Originally posted by FlyingAces
Team 3 probably takes this, but Storm's pretty powerful as well....hurricanes force and lightening will make a difference. Problem is durability and Kurt can KO her w/ donkey punch from behind.

Sixth_Winged
Either Team 2 or 3

Iceman and current Collossus would whup team 1 by themselves alone. Then it's stalemate between Collosus + Shadowcat (who is phased through the whole match) and Iceman.

Odekahn
Iceman. Omega Mutant

Konton
Originally posted by Uriel005
Problem is durability and Kurt can KO her w/ donkey punch from behind.

Pretty hard to do with lightning static in play or Kitty punking his advances. I'd wager Storm + Kitty makes for one dangerous team.

Existere
I actually like Team 1's odds in this match, but I can't vote for them cause I don't think they could reliably put down Kitty or Bobby.

Probably team 2, I guess.

guy222
t1

nwg202
How does anyone put iceman down? even cyttorak colossus can't. Iceman can survive his head getting blasted off. Kitty will eventually become solid and that's where she loses.

stalemate Current Colossus vs iceman they just pound on each other forever...

-Pr-
Team 3 due to Iceman being unkillable. Team 1 in second place.

Konton
Storm can deal with Bobby, she's always been portrayed as the more competent of the two, even if he had a "potential" push these last few years. She's naturally resistant to extreme cold which should buy her enough time to do to him what she did to Stardust. Last time she fought a water-based guy, she just out powered his control and left him as useless water vapor. She can just will the ambient moisture away from the immediate area, taking away his resources - and we all know he won't go for internal organ freezing routs and the like.

Tony Stark
Team 3

Endless Mike
Iceman solos

carver9
Storm has hurt Surfer as well and if Storm starts letting lose in the beginning of the match, he team wins. She is extremely powerful.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Storm has hurt Surfer as well

And Cannonball and Gambit have beat Gladiator. So?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And Cannonball and Gambit have beat Gladiator. So?

Lol...you didn't have to go there.

psy_blade
Kitty phases herself and Storm. Storm can then go all out without being vulnerable.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by psy_blade
Kitty phases herself and Storm. Storm can then go all out without being vulnerable.

Too bad Iceman has frozen phased people before:

http://imageshack.us/f/488/17rj1.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/488/18lm4.jpg/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.