Daken vs. Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/59086/1738678-prv8162_pg5_4.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10069/559929-lady_deathstrike_01.jpg

StiltmanFTW
bump

carver9
LD wins.

srankmissingnin
I don't think Lady D has enough human anatomy left for Daken's pheromones to effect her. That being the case, she should take the majority.

carver9
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't think Lady D has enough human anatomy left for Daken's pheromones to effect her. That being the case, she should take the majority.

Pretty much. She is superior to him in every way possible and also have a range edge.

StiltmanFTW
I dunno, she's probably not immune to his pheromones. And Daken has done better against Laura.

carver9
And LD has done better against Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
And LD has done better against Wolverine.

Not really...

She still has to breathe apparently and is driven by human emotions, pheromones should work.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not really...

She still has to breathe apparently and is driven by human emotions, pheromones should work.

Yes, her record and showing against Wolverine is better. The only time Daken has done anything noticeable to Wolverine was when CIS took a major toll on the fight. Also, didn't LD and Gambit fight and LD was stomping him IIRC.?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Yes, her record and showing against Wolverine is better. The only time Daken has done anything noticeable to Wolverine was when CIS took a major toll on the fight. Also, didn't LD and Gambit fight and LD was stomping him IIRC.?

Any particular examples? She got owned many times, same cannot be said about Daken.

Yes, there is that whole father/son cis thing... but the major factor in their first fight was pheromone manipulation, actually.

What issue? I don't think I've read LD/Gambit fight. I'd like to mention that Daken wasn't really trying against Remy, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.