Brainiac vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Given one month's prep time and intelligence on Galactus, can Brainiac defeat Galactus? Brainiac gets access to all of his technology and armies and knowledge.

Stoic
Yeah Brainiac could trap Galactus in a number of ways that would pretty much emulate his detainment during the Annihilation story arc.

Sr J-Bieb
Prep is Galactus' downfall.

Not random tech, not raw power, but prep. It always has been.

Cogito
I don't see why not. Others in Brainiac's intelligence class have done so.

Some versions of Brainiac certainly do it more easily though.

DTM
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah Brainiac could trap Galactus in a number of ways that would pretty much emulate his detainment during the Annihilation story arc.

Galactus was entrapped in Annihilation after he was already defeated by fighting 2 Galactus level beings. I dont see even B13 having that level of power, unless Galactus is weakened or hungry here. Full Power Galactus I see demolishing Brainiac and anything he brings with him, lesser powered versions of G though could certainly go with B in this scenario.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Prep is Galactus' downfall.

Not random tech, not raw power, but prep. It always has been.

thumb up

Mole Man with prep would phuck him up.

Odekahn
With prep... yes.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
Galactus was entrapped in Annihilation after he was already defeated by fighting 2 Galactus level beings. I dont see even B13 having that level of power, unless Galactus is weakened or hungry here. Full Power Galactus I see demolishing Brainiac and anything he brings with him, lesser powered versions of G though could certainly go with B in this scenario.

But it was still a trap that was orchestrated by prep. Brainiac could certainly find beings as powerful as the ones that took down Galactus. Or simply construct millions of robots to leech his power to the point that he becomes helpless. No?

abhilegend
But it was still a trap that was orchestrated by prep. Brainiac could certainly find beings as powerful as the ones that took down Galactus. Or simply construct millions of robots to leech his power to the point that he becomes helpless. No?
KMC galactus isn't the same as comic galactus.

DTM

Well, Brainac isnt allowed to simply find Galactus level allies to help him here (which are hardly common in any universe). Though I suppose if Dr Doom was able to leach and absorb all of Galactus might in Secret Wars, than Brainiac (if he were doing so completely by surprise, with Galactus not expecting a fight) could do the same. Seems like a stacked fight if thats the case, as Reed or Doom could probably "defeat" Galactus if G wasnt expecting them to confront him.

rotiart
Brainiac with one months prep could possibly pull a Michael korvac...
If so its probably going brainiacs favor once taa ii is compromised.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.