Exodus vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Been wondering about this one.

Who would win this?

Batman-Prime

Stoic
^Exodus would have a few advantages here though.

iceman24567
If BA can keep him out of his head Adam should smash him sooner or later

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567

Well Exodus also happens to be quite resilient in terms of being able to take physical abuse, and he seemed to be pretty strong as well. I think he has the right mix to get BA into a load of trouble, and take the win.

Estacado
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well if Exodus just keeps teleporting around it wont happen...shifty

CosmicComet
Teleportation is nothing special in this case, seeing as Exodus doesn't have the reflexes to keep up with Adam.

abhilegend
Adam easily.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Teleportation is nothing special in this case, seeing as Exodus doesn't have the reflexes to keep up with Adam.

Why would reflex speed mean anything when Exodus could read what Teth was going to do before the signals of his brain caused his muscles to move? Exodus could make Teth believe that he was in a completely different spot than he actually was.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Stoic
Why would reflex speed mean anything when Exodus could read what Teth was going to do before the signals of his brain caused his muscles to move? Exodus could make Teth believe that he was in a completely different spot than he actually was.

Reflex speed means something because its directly tied to how fast Exodus can form a thought in order to do something.

So basically, by reflex speed, I was using it as a more catch all term including mental processing speed.

Adam is a high Kryptonian level speedster by powerset, his brain functions at far greater speeds. Adam blitzes Exodus easily.

Telepathy is nice, but if the guy's processing speed/reflexes are too fast for you, then its rendered moot.

Stoic
Reflex speed means something because its directly tied to how fast Exodus can form a thought in order to do something.

So basically, by reflex speed, I was using it as a more catch all term including mental processing speed.

Adam is a high Kryptonian level speedster by powerset, his brain functions at far greater speeds. Adam blitzes Exodus easily.

Telepathy is nice, but if the guy's processing speed/reflexes are too fast for you, then its rendered moot.

You seem to be just picking and choosing without realizing that Exodus is a threat here. You're also discounting how much Exodus can take. Before Teth even starts to move Exodus would already be within his head, and since he isn't Professor X, and actually has super strength, he could place Teth in trouble early on.

CosmicComet
What am I 'picking and choosing'?

Exodus' processing speed and reflexes are nothing more than street level.

He's f*cked. That's fact.

Telepathy is useless thus in this case, seeing as Adam finishes his thoughts immensely faster than Exodus does.

Nietzschean

Telepathy is nice, but if the guy's processing speed/reflexes are too fast for you, then its rendered moot. u know Exodus has bn able to read and anticipate Quicksilver along with reading a combined group of X-Men and Avengers, right?

I dont see BA reflex speed being all that impressive compared to the multiple minds he can read, manipulate and counter.

Stoic
Originally posted by Nietzschean
u know Exodus has bn able to read and anticipate Quicksilver along with reading a combined group of X-Men and Avengers, right?

I dont see BA reflex speed being all that impressive compared to the multiple minds he can read, manipulate and counter.

This is what I was just about to say. Exodus was shown on panel to keep up with an entire team just like you pointed out.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Nietzschean
u know Exodus has bn able to read and anticipate Quicksilver along with reading a combined group of X-Men and Avengers, right?

You think that classic quicksilver who was around mach level is anywhere around teth's speed? Exodus would get ****ed if he tried to read teth like manhunter.

abhilegend
This is what I was just about to say. Exodus was shown on panel to keep up with an entire team just like you pointed out.
None of them are anywhere near adam's speed.

CosmicComet
Quicksilver's speed is variable.

Even with his most recent upgrade he still has top speed demonstrations of no more than mach levels, which again, is nothing that street levelers can't react to.

Again, Exodus' stats do not include super perception speed.

Adam is a guy who thinks in nanoseconds or less (light only travels one foot in a nanosecond) . Exodus does not.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
You think that classic quicksilver who was around mach level is anywhere around teth's speed? Exodus would get ****ed if he tried to read teth like manhunter.

This is your opinion. Did it state anywhere that Exodus was near his limit when he engaged Pietro? Since the answer is no, how can you be so sure that he could not keep up with BA?

abhilegend
This is your opinion. Did it state anywhere that Exodus was near his limit when he engaged Pietro? Since the answer is no, how can you be so sure that he could not keep up with BA?
No limit fallacy, nice. Prove that I can't move earth.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stoic
No limit fallacy, nice. Prove that I can't move earth.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh you can move a bag of dirt easy enough, but you can't move the Earth. I suppose we will now have a drawn out argument over this new strawman that you have brought up now? Whatever, in my opinion whoever won this would not resemble anything close to with ease.

abhilegend
Oh you can move a bag of dirt easy enough, but you can't move the Earth. I suppose we will now have a drawn out argument over this new strawman that you have brought up now? Whatever, in my opinion whoever won this would not resemble anything close to with ease.
It was just a sarcastic comment on your post which is basically "I moved a bag of dirt but I'm not at my lifting limit, so how can you tell that I can't move earth."
laughing out loud

Stoic
It was just a sarcastic comment on your post which is basically "I moved a bag of dirt but I'm not at my lifting limit, so how can you tell that I can't move earth."
laughing out loud

I know what you meant by it. But the fact remains that no one has the weight to just say that Exodus would be overcome by BA's speed, and say it while adding fact to the end of such a statement.

abhilegend
I know what you meant by it. But the fact remains that no one has the weight to just say that Exodus would be overcome by BA's speed, and say it while adding fact to the end of such a statement.
You base that on exactly what?

CosmicComet

Again, this is a no limits fallacy at work.

Characters don't get access to some level without some evidence to show for it. Either a feat or at least a statement/bio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.