Black Adam and Sinestro vs Thor and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins? No BFR.

Odekahn
Yikes! Good fight!!

I've got to go with Team 1.

carver9
Team 2 depending on which Hulk.

Sin I AM
team one

Stoic
Team 2

lilshogun
Black Adam kills without honor. Take him and Sinestro for 50.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins. Sinestro would is a horrible matchup for Thor.

Prep-Man
team 1.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
team 1. Based on ?

abhilegend
Team 1.

Stoic
didn't the mainstream main man hammer Sinestro like a drum? If he could do that the Hulk or Thor can certainly do it too. BA is the big problem here, but all the Hulk has to do is let go, and break his face.

JakeTheBank
Hulk's somewhat of the deciding factor here.

guy222
t2 easily

DTM
A pretty solid vote for Team Thor/Hulk for me here.

Greysen93
Team 2, especially if WBH

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Stoic
didn't the mainstream main man hammer Sinestro like a drum? If he could do that the Hulk or Thor can certainly do it too. BA is the big problem here, but all the Hulk has to do is let go, and break his face.

He casually fought Hal, Sinestro, and Star Sapphire, while basically being paid to lose.

But, that's Lobo. Not Thor. Not Hulk.

He can do such things.

Team 1 easy enough.

abhilegend
That's lobo for you.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He casually fought Hal, Sinestro, and Star Sapphire, while basically being paid to lose.

He can do such things.

Team 1 easy enough.

The Hulk can do such things as well, because he's the Hulk, he does such things. Team 2 easy enough.

CosmicComet
Hulk is not Lobo. He doesn't have the ability to engage high end lanterns at once casually. Not even close.

Team 2 is far too slow, and Hulk's far too one-dimensional. Sinestro has too many ways of disposing of him. And then its two on one.

Naija boy
Team 2 depending on which version of Hulk.

Stoic
Hulk is not Lobo. He doesn't have the ability to engage high end lanterns at once casually. Not even close.

Team 2 is far too slow, and Hulk's far too one-dimensional. Sinestro has too many ways of disposing of him. And then its two on one.

How is Lobo not as one dimensional as the Hulk? Name Lobo's powers. I actually think that the Hulk may have more abilities than Lobo has if we begin counting his less than obvious ones. With all of the Hulk's feats, and displays of keeping up with speedier characters, you really have no points in that area. The Hulk is obviously fast enough to keep up with people that the Human eye could barely make out.

I for one know that if he engaged Sinestro, that Sinestro would be back peddling or he would get his head handed to him. If Teth goes brawl for all with him he would wind up on the losing end.

CosmicComet
How is Lobo not as one dimensional as the Hulk? Name Lobo's powers. I actually think that the Hulk may have more abilities than Lobo has if we begin counting his less than obvious ones. With all of the Hulk's feats, and displays of keeping up with speedier characters, you really have no points in that area. The Hulk is obviously fast enough to keep up with people that the Human eye could barely make out.

I for one know that if he engaged Sinestro, that Sinestro would be back peddling or he would get his head handed to him. If Teth goes brawl for all with him he would wind up on the losing end.

Lobo's not in this thread, so I don't understand your question? The difference between a Sinestro vs Lobo scenario and Sinestro vs Hulk scenario, is that with the former Sinestro has no means of putting his opponent down.

Hulk has great reflexes. As does Thor. Unfortunately, there's levels of speeds. And keeping up with things faster than the human eye can see? That's simply street level.

Adam thinks at perceives at lightspeed and beyond. Neither Hulk or Thor can make that claim.

PillarofOsiris

thumb up

Stoic
Lobo's not in this thread, so I don't understand your question? The difference between a Sinestro vs Lobo scenario and Sinestro vs Hulk scenario, is that with the former Sinestro has no means of putting his opponent down.

Hulk has great reflexes. As does Thor. Unfortunately, there's levels of speeds. And keeping up with things faster than the human eye can see? That's simply street level.

Adam thinks at perceives at lightspeed and beyond. Neither Hulk or Thor can make that claim.

Sorry but you seem to forget that the Sentry is a far faster than a street level character, and has shown this on panel. This being said, the Hulk would certainly be able to hit either Teth or Sinestro, as would Thor.

PillarofOsiris
When has Hulk kept up with the Sentry? Sentry flew into Hulk extremely fast and hit him. It's not like Hulk moved out of the way. And I've never seen Sentry do this to Hulk:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/20382/2163665-1678840-sentry_vs_thor__super1069843_.jpg

Yeah, I know it's a What if, but if I saw Sentry do something like that to the Hulk, and the Hulk punching right back, or dodging some punches, then I'd agree he can keep up with speedsters. But to say he's hung with the Sentry, so he has super fast reflexes doesn't really fly.

abhilegend
Sorry but you seem to forget that the Sentry is a far faster than a street level character, and has shown this on panel. This being said, the Hulk would certainly be able to hit either Teth or Sinestro, as would Thor.
facepalm

Nihilist
Team 2 wins.

Sinestro is the weak link, going up against a brute like Hulk he'd get stomped like Mongul was doing to him if this is Savage Hulk or above

Stoic
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
When has Hulk kept up with the Sentry? Sentry flew into Hulk extremely fast and hit him. It's not like Hulk moved out of the way. And I've never seen Sentry do this to Hulk:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/20382/2163665-1678840-sentry_vs_thor__super1069843_.jpg

Yeah, I know it's a What if, but if I saw Sentry do something like that to the Hulk, and the Hulk punching right back, or dodging some punches, then I'd agree he can keep up with speedsters. But to say he's hung with the Sentry, so he has super fast reflexes doesn't really fly.

The Sentry's face met the Hulk's fist like a baseball hits Jeter's baseball bat. It took both speed and reflexes to tag the Sentry on the chin. The idea here is that if the Hulk was able to engage a much faster character than he is on several occasions, I don't see him not being able to do this here. Also Sinestro does not fight in hyper speed (i.e. throwing fifty punches in a second).

Tony Stark
Team 2 everytime

DTM
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 2 wins.

Sinestro is the weak link, going up against a brute like Hulk he'd get stomped like Mongul was doing to him if this is Savage Hulk or above

I agree with this 100%. Anyone who thinks Hulk cant hang with Sinestro, or Black Adam, for an extended period of time, is kidding themselves. Id give Hulk the win over Sinestro and a virtual Tie against BA (and Id give Thor the win over both, though a tougher time against BA).

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
I agree with this 100%. Anyone who thinks Hulk cant hang with Sinestro, or Black Adam, for an extended period of time, is kidding themselves. Id give Hulk the win over Sinestro and a virtual Tie against BA (and Id give Thor the win over both, though a tougher time against BA). Sinestro wouldn't want any part of the Hulk. I'd take Hulk over Lobo himself. Hulk is the premiere top tier brick in all of comicdom.

DTM
And Id agree with that (well, outside of beings like Doomsday, Kurse and possibly Juggernaut)

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
And Id agree with that (well, outside of beings like Doomsday, Kurse and possibly Juggernaut) Hulk could definitely hang with all of them at his his best (Pak) he'd win pretty easily.

DTM
Oh hed hang with them all sure, but not beat any besides possibly Juggs, 2x Thor level Kurse (not 4x) and DoS Doomsday only (HP Doomsday would beat any Hulk IMO)

Odekahn
Sinestro gives Teth a power ring. So now you have a fear/willpower (which ever Sinestro you're going with) powered up Black Adam.

And Sinestro puts a bubble around Hulk's head and expells the oyxgen from his lungs (I don't know if it would work, lol). Or Sinestro throws Hulk around a little pit.

I could see the fight going a little something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJfvldaNvQ&t=4m4s

Stoic
Originally posted by Odekahn
Sinestro gives Teth a power ring. So now you have a fear/willpower (which ever Sinestro you're going with) powered up Black Adam.

And Sinestro puts a bubble around Hulk's head and expells the oyxgen from his lungs (I don't know if it would work, lol). Or Sinestro throws Hulk around a little pit.

I could see the fight going a little something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJfvldaNvQ&t=4m4s

Yeah he does all of this while they just stand there and watch.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Oh hed hang with them all sure, but not beat any besides possibly Juggs, 2x Thor level Kurse (not 4x) and DoS Doomsday only (HP Doomsday would beat any Hulk IMO) Hp Doomsday is nowhere near as impressive as HOTM Hulk. He was adapting to attacks that wouldn't cause the Hulk's mighty head to even so much as tilt in another direction.

DTM
A HP level Doomsday destroyed Darkseid and Superman, and later took on Orion, Jonn and Superman together and was winning. Those are battle scenes I dont see any Hulk matching.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
A HP level Doomsday destroyed Darkseid and Superman, and later took on Orion, Jonn and Superman together and was winning. Those are battle scenes I dont see any Hulk matching. Superman wasn't confident and psychologically weak as they come. He was also less powerful than his modern day pre boot version. Darkseid has been dominated by Orion and Superman.

I don't see Orion or Superman even causing HOTM Hulk pain. Doomsday's best wouldn't be enough for the Hulk. He'd have to die to come back for the Hulk and Hulk's perfect to beat him again since he doesn't have limits and can surpass the force he originally used for DD's death.

DTM
Well then I think were going to have to agree ti disagree, as I dont see any Hulk short of some massive Cosmic Amp dominating Darkseid and Superman, nor Superman, Orion and MM together.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Well then I think were going to have to agree ti disagree, as I dont see any Hulk short of some massive Cosmic Amp dominating Darkseid and Superman, nor Superman, Orion and MM together. HOTM took on an entire army of Mindless ones by himself. Fine, walk away.

DTM
Relax man, this isnt a fight, its a friendly comic book discussion. You and I just see things differently, its all good, dont have to be so aggressive about it.

Besides, HOTM Hulk is hardly a commonly used, seen or referenced Hulk, certainly not ont being used in this thread, which I think weve sidetracked enough at this point. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Relax man, this isnt a fight, its a friendly comic book discussion. You and I just see things differently, its all good, dont have to be so aggressive about it.

Besides, HOTM Hulk is hardly a commonly used, seen or referenced Hulk, certainly not ont being used in this thread, which I think weve sidetracked enough at this point. smile That's Hulk at his absolute best. He's just on another level than any DD we've ever seen at this point.

DTM
If you say so. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
If you say so. smile It's a safe bet to trust in me.

Odekahn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman wasn't confident and psychologically weak as they come.

I think you might be confusing Superman with Gladiator?

quanchi112
I think you might be confusing Superman with Gladiator? Confidence is everything in a fight. Superman was nowhere near as confident as he can be thus weakened from a psychological standpoint.

DTM
Overall Superman was fine fighting Doomsday in HP (he was far from a terrified wreck anyway), he also actually had a Mother Box boosting him up as well, and even after Doomsday trashed Darkseid, the amped Superman was virtually nothing to him.

Odekahn
Confidence is everything in a fight. Superman was nowhere near as confident as he can be thus weakened from a psychological standpoint.

I was just poking fun since you mentioned confidence and Gladiator's whole dependency on it. Oh, and since him and Supes are a lot alike.

I do agree with you that it makes a big difference, but it doesn't affect Supes nearly as much as it does Gladiator.

zeel
team 2 most likely, i dont see what sinestro is going to do to thor or hulk.

quanchi112
I was just poking fun since you mentioned confidence and Gladiator's whole dependency on it. Oh, and since him and Supes are a lot alike.

I do agree with you that it makes a big difference, but it doesn't affect Supes nearly as much as it does Gladiator. It did affect the outcome. When we see Superman take him on in doomsday wars and infinite crisis he looks a lot better than the superman from hp.Originally posted by DTM
Overall Superman was fine fighting Doomsday in HP (he was far from a terrified wreck anyway), he also actually had a Mother Box boosting him up as well, and even after Doomsday trashed Darkseid, the amped Superman was virtually nothing to him. That amp did really nothing imo. It was an amp but I'd take Superman confident over the mother box amped Superman from hp.

DTM
Superman got slaughtered by Doomsday in The Doomsday Wars (DD actually beat down him, Jonn and Orion togehter in that series). Superman started doing well against DD later not because he was more confident then, but because DD started to evolve intelligence, rational thought, fear of pain and death, thats why most threads with Doomsday are from HP/DW, as thats around when he was at his strongest and most savage (pre intellect boost) And the Mother Box amp provided healing, armor, and weaponry for Superman, and he still got demolished by DD, and this just after DD ripped Darkseid apart (replace DD there with Hulk and I just dont see the same outcome)

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Superman got slaughtered by Doomsday in The Doomsday Wars (DD actually beat down him, Jonn and Orion togehter in that series). Superman started doing well against DD later not because he was more confident then, but because DD started to evolve intelligence, rational thought, fear of pain and death, thats why most threads with Doomsday are from HP/DW, as thats around when he was at his strongest and most savage (pre intellect boost) And the Mother Box amp provided healing, armor, and weaponry for Superman, and he still got demolished by DD, and this just after DD ripped Darkseid apart (replace DD there with Hulk and I just dont see the same outcome) Superman was being slaughtered by Brainiac DD not regular DD. Superman and his friends beat him in a few minutes.

DTM
No, actually DDs savage mind had kicked out Brainiac by the time that DD was wrecking Superman, Orion and MM (three High Herald level beings), which was at the end of DW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
No, actually DDs savage mind had kicked out Brainiac by the time that DD was wrecking Superman, Orion and MM (three High Herald level beings), which was at the end of DW. Superman wasn't wrecked he got hit. He then beat DD in a few minutes with the help of the team. In Infinite Crisis he and Kal-L beat him in a few panels.

DTM
Youre remembering DW wrong, Im afraid. And DD in IC was later on, post intelligence, and that was a minor almost off camera appearance for him there.

guy222
imo, hulk/thor take it

abhilegend
Superman wasn't wrecked he got hit. He then beat DD in a few minutes with the help of the team. In Infinite Crisis he and Kal-L beat him in a few panels.
Context quan, context.

Reacting2

He can do such things.

Team 1 easy enough.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Youre remembering DW wrong, Im afraid. And DD in IC was later on, post intelligence, and that was a minor almost off camera appearance for him there. What am I misremembering ? Originally posted by abhilegend
Context quan, context. What have I left out ? It was a simple plot device win in a few minutes. There was nothing epic about that win over Doomsday.

Horrificus
Hulk is the weak link.

Team 1 for the win.

namorsubby
Team 1.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
Hulk is the weak link.

Team 1 for the win. How is Hulk a weak link ?

Bouboumaster
I want to say team 2, because I'm totally a sucker for Hulk, but I have to give it to team 1, only because of Sinestro.

In my mind, the biggest gun on the field are both Hulk and Thor, but Hulk is cruelly lacking in versatility, while Sinestro can replicate almost everything Thor can do.

I see Black Adam and Sinestro both beating Thor, then beat Hulk

Bouboumaster
How is Hulk a weak link ?

Hulk is in no way weak, but I think I understand where he's going.

Hulk can't flight, can't teleport, and don't posses ranged attack, while the three other can do everything I just listed. Sinestro can easely bfr Hulk far away too.

Basically, Hulk lacks versatility, not power. And it's the downfall of the team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk is in no way weak, but I think I understand where he's going.

Hulk can't flight, can't teleport, and don't posses ranged attack, while the three other can do everything I just listed. Sinestro can easely bfr Hulk far away too.

Basically, Hulk lacks versatility, not power. And it's the downfall of the team. Black Adam can be bfr'd by Thor.

I saw what Mongul did to Sinestro. If Hulk gets his hands on him he'd do worse.

Bouboumaster
Black Adam can be bfr'd by Thor.

I saw what Mongul did to Sinestro. If Hulk gets his hands on him he'd do worse.

Black Adam, at least, can comeback on his own...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Black Adam, at least, can comeback on his own... Not if he's teleported into another dimension.

Prep-Man
Team 1.

Newjak
The OP did mention no BFR.

I would say Team 1, mostly because Hulk is the weak link in this fight do to his lack of versatility.

The others can keep to the air and gang up on Thor. Adam would be a fight for Thor Sinestro tips the scales then they both finish of Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Newjak

I would say Team 1, mostly because Hulk is the weak link in this fight do to his lack of versatility.

The others can keep to the air and gang up on Thor. Adam would be a fight for Thor Sinestro tips the scales then they both finish of Hulk. Black Adam will engage him physically. Hulk is always a problem with those characters who have flight. Look at the sentry and Gladiator. Bricks in comics don't need versatility to be effective.

Prep-Man

The others can keep to the air and gang up on Thor. Adam would be a fight for Thor Sinestro tips the scales then they both finish of Hulk.

Yeah, if Sinestro plays it smart, he has it.

Newjak
Black Adam will engage him physically. Hulk is always a problem with those characters who have flight. Look at the sentry and Gladiator. Bricks in comics don't need versatility to be effective. Black Adam has the strength to prove problematic plus he has his lightning fists to add that much more power to his attacks, and Sinestro backing him up. Hulk is tough but unless you start getting into Classic Juggernaut level durability you're not just tanking that kind of firepower.

quanchi112
Black Adam has the strength to prove problematic plus he has his lightning fists to add that much more power to his attacks, and Sinestro backing him up. Hulk is tough but unless you start getting into Classic Juggernaut level durability you're not just tanking that kind of firepower. Hulk has a healing factor on top of dynamic strength. Hulk's built to tank attacks. he's fought Thor for hours so yes he can take these guys best and come back swinging for more. Black Adam is the heavy hitter here I see Sinestro as the weak link.

Newjak
Hulk has a healing factor on top of dynamic strength. Hulk's built to tank attacks. he's fought Thor for hours so yes he can take these guys best and come back swinging for more. Black Adam is the heavy hitter here I see Sinestro as the weak link. Sinestro has the versatility to attack Hulk besides the physical. He's far from the weak link.

And I'm not saying Hulk will go down easy nor Thor for that matter but Team one has the advantages that count to make this 2 on 1 and there isn't anything team 2 can do about it. Hulk can't fly that's a big drawback here.

2 vs 1 Team 1 is taking down Hulk.

2 vs 1 Team 1 is taking down Thor.

quanchi112
Sinestro has the versatility to attack Hulk besides the physical. He's far from the weak link.

And I'm not saying Hulk will go down easy nor Thor for that matter but Team one has the advantages that count to make this 2 on 1 and there isn't anything team 2 can do about it. Hulk can't fly that's a big drawback here.

2 vs 1 Team 1 is taking down Hulk.

2 vs 1 Team 1 is taking down Thor. Did you read how he fared against Mongul Jr. ? Yeah, he's the weak link here.

Doomsday nor could Konvikt fly yet they were huge problems. Not being able to fly doesn't mean much in comics. If it did then Gladiator wouldn't have an issue with the Hulk nor would Thor nor would the Sentry.

Newjak
Did you read how he fared against Mongul Jr. ? Yeah, he's the weak link here.

Doomsday nor could Konvikt fly yet they were huge problems. Not being able to fly doesn't mean much in comics. If it did then Gladiator wouldn't have an issue with the Hulk nor would Thor nor would the Sentry. You mean a Mongul JR who was using Yellow Rings? It's not exactly an apples to apples comparison.

And Thor normally lowers himself to fight on Hulk's level, he could just as easily BFR Hulk if he wanted to or pelt Hulk with high damage attacks from afar until Hulk gets put down.

The other people are generally plot driven. People in danger kind of scenarios generally.

This isn't the case once Thor gets taken down cause he's the only person who can actually go engage them in that air. Team 1 can take their sweet time dealing with the Hulk.

quanchi112
You mean a Mongul JR who was using Yellow Rings? It's not exactly an apples to apples comparison.

And Thor normally lowers himself to fight on Hulk's level, he could just as easily BFR Hulk if he wanted to or pelt Hulk with high damage attacks from afar until Hulk gets put down.

The other people are generally plot driven. People in danger kind of scenarios generally.

This isn't the case once Thor gets taken down cause he's the only person who can actually go engage them in that air. Team 1 can take their sweet time dealing with the Hulk. Mongul was physically above him. The only reason Sinestro won was due to his power over the rings which superceded Mongul's.

Bfr is out here. You said he can't take that kind of firepower than respond with a post agreeing he does tank Thor's firepower.

Comics are plot driven. We argue based off of comics not powersets.

This is just silly. Hulk can jump and used thunderclaps to engage them. Black Adam will punch him in the face. That's how he fights.

Newjak
Mongul was physically above him. The only reason Sinestro won was due to his power over the rings which superceded Mongul's.

Bfr is out here. You said he can't take that kind of firepower than respond with a post agreeing he does tank Thor's firepower.

Comics are plot driven. We argue based off of comics not powersets.

This is just silly. Hulk can jump and used thunderclaps to engage them. Black Adam will punch him in the face. That's how he fights. The point was that Mongul was physically above him in addition to the power the rings gave him. He had the added bonus of being versatile enough to go engage Sinestro. Sinestro couldn't just keep Mongul at a distance like he can with Hulk.

Hulk won't be able to take that kind of fire power for prolonged times. And where did I say he tanks Thor's firepower. I said Thor generally fights down to Hulk's level which is purely physical and still holds his own.

BA also has the added bonus of probably being the fastest person in the thread so if he doesn't want Hulk to touch him Hulk won't be touching him.

Did you really suggest Hulk is going to be getting to lightspeed capable fliers by jumping and thunder clapping?

quanchi112
The point was that Mongul was physically above him in addition to the power the rings gave him. He had the added bonus of being versatile enough to go engage Sinestro. Sinestro couldn't just keep Mongul at a distance like he can with Hulk.

Hulk won't be able to take that kind of fire power for prolonged times. And where did I say he tanks Thor's firepower. I said Thor generally fights down to Hulk's level which is purely physical and still holds his own.

BA also has the added bonus of probably being the fastest person in the thread so if he doesn't want Hulk to touch him Hulk won't be touching him. Neither can Sinestro. Like I said look at Thor, Gladiator, and the Sentry.

Thor bashes him in the head and Hulk takes it. He has taken it for hours yet here he can't take their kind of abuse. You admit he can. Black Adam will fight him physically. Guess who that benefits ? it ain't Black Adam.

We argue how they fight in character. Not how you ignore everything and pretend bfr is on for this thread.

Newjak
Neither can Sinestro. Like I said look at Thor, Gladiator, and the Sentry.

Thor bashes him in the head and Hulk takes it. He has taken it for hours yet here he can't take their kind of abuse. You admit he can. Black Adam will fight him physically. Guess who that benefits ? it ain't Black Adam.

We argue how they fight in character. Not how you ignore everything and pretend bfr is on for this thread. What can't Sinestro do? Keep Hulk away from him?

Thor takes abuse to and lasts. I know the point you're trying to make but it doesn't add up to me. That if Hulk can take Thor's blows for hours how are these guys gonna take him down. You also forget Thor was in those fights and lasted just as long against Hulk.

But Hulk can't fight back he is just gonna have to sit there and take their attacks cause there isn't much he can do. He isn't faster than them, they have damaging long range capabilities. Hulk will go down just like Thor will go down. Thor being extremely tough as well.

Black Adam is like Superman one of the best brawlers in the game. He can take it to Hulk physically due to his combinations of strength, power and speed. Super charging his fists with lightning will only add to the damage.

It's not like BA is going to be overwhlemed in a physical fight with Hulk much to the Hulk's cheerleading sections claims.

quanchi112
What can't Sinestro do? Keep Hulk away from him?

Thor takes abuse to and lasts. I know the point you're trying to make but it doesn't add up to me. That if Hulk can take Thor's blows for hours how are these guys gonna take him down. You also forget Thor was in those fights and lasted just as long against Hulk.

But Hulk can't fight back he is just gonna have to sit there and take their attacks cause there isn't much he can do. He isn't faster than them, they have damaging long range capabilities. Hulk will go down just like Thor will go down. Thor being extremely tough as well.

Black Adam is like Superman one of the best brawlers in the game. He can take it to Hulk physically due to his combinations of strength, power and speed. Super charging his fists with lightning will only add to the damage.

It's not like BA is going to be overwhlemed in a physical fight with Hulk much to the Hulk's cheerleading sections claims. Because Hulk has ranged attacks and Thor is also in this thread. Thor would probably engage him while Black Adam and Hulk would pound away at each other.

Hulk is going to get stronger. Thor has a hammer these guys don't.

Hulk has an incredible healing factor and will only increase his strength as the fight progresses. Hulk is built to take it to an Adam.

Hulk is a lot more impressive than Black Adam. I love them both but acting like Hulk loses to Black Adam in a brawl is just ridiculous. Hulk attracts haters for some reason.

carver9
What can't Sinestro do? Keep Hulk away from him?

It's not like BA is going to be overwhlemed in a physical fight with Hulk much to the Hulk's cheerleading sections claims.

Lol...huh? Hulk would kill Black Adam in a melee confrontation.

Newjak
Because Hulk has ranged attacks and Thor is also in this thread. Thor would probably engage him while Black Adam and Hulk would pound away at each other.

Hulk is going to get stronger. Thor has a hammer these guys don't.

Hulk has an incredible healing factor and will only increase his strength as the fight progresses. Hulk is built to take it to an Adam.

Hulk is a lot more impressive than Black Adam. I love them both but acting like Hulk loses to Black Adam in a brawl is just ridiculous. Hulk attracts haters for some reason. A thunderclap is hardly an attack that is going to cause Team 2 to take their focus off of Thor it might serve as a momentary distraction at best.

The point is team 2 doesn't get to choose who they engage. BA is the fastest person here. Sinestro is probably the third behind Thor.

But they are both fliers while Hulk is grounded.

While I would give Thor the clear majority over Sinestro, and possibly the majority over Black Adam he isn't beating both of them.

Same with Hulk. Maybe I would give Hulk a slight edge in a pure fist o cuffs match against BA without speed, flight, long range attacks included but Hulk isn't beating both of team 1 at the same time.

quanchi112
A thunderclap is hardly an attack that is going to cause Team 2 to take their focus off of Thor it might serve as a momentary distraction at best.

The point is team 2 doesn't get to choose who they engage. BA is the fastest person here. Sinestro is probably the third behind Thor.

But they are both fliers while Hulk is grounded.

While I would give Thor the clear majority over Sinestro, and possibly the majority over Black Adam he isn't beating both of them.

Same with Hulk. Maybe I would give Hulk a slight edge in a pure fist o cuffs match against BA without speed, flight, long range attacks included but Hulk isn't beating both of team 1 at the same time. It will allow Hulk the time to grapple his opponent. That's all he needs is to negate the distance if there is any.

Black Adam rarely if ever uses his speed. Teth will engage him ina brawl which favors the Hulk.

Neither Teth nor Sinestro can put Hulk down here on average. Teth will fight the Hulk's fight, melee.

carver9
Hulk isn't grounded though. Hulk would get to Adam and Sinestro just like Doomsday got to Superman, by leaping at them at super speed. Hulk thunderclapp would give them pause. You are SERIOUSLY underestimating Hulk like you tend to do all of the time. Just like Quan said, hulk attracts haters for some strange reason. There are obvious haters roaming around here.

Newjak
It will allow Hulk the time to grapple his opponent. That's all he needs is to negate the distance if there is any.

Black Adam rarely if ever uses his speed. Teth will engage him ina brawl which favors the Hulk.

Neither Teth nor Sinestro can put Hulk down here on average. Teth will fight the Hulk's fight, melee. What are you talking about. How is Hulk going to grapple them when they are in the air?

So you're limiting Teth from fighting to the best of his abilities in a fight why?

Considering what Teth and Sinestro can dish out I'm gonna say yes they can put Hulk down.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk isn't grounded though. Hulk would get to Adam and Sinestro just like Doomsday got to Superman, by leaping at them at super speed. Hulk thunderclapp would give them pause. You are SERIOUSLY underestimating Hulk like you tend to do all of the time. Just like Quan said, hulk attracts haters for some strange reason. There are obvious haters roaming around here. And they would avoid him by flying around faster than Hulk can jump.

Doomsday is also faster than Hulk and had the added bonus of if Superman didn't engage him directly people were going to die. That's not the case here. BA and Sinestro don't have to engage Hulk if they don't want to.

How is it underestimating Hulk by saying he is going to lose to two extremely powerful people who can take their time picking him apart?

abhilegend
Hulk isn't grounded though. Hulk would get to Adam and Sinestro just like Doomsday got to Superman, by leaping at them at super speed. Hulk thunderclapp would give them pause. You are SERIOUSLY underestimating Hulk like you tend to do all of the time. Just like Quan said, hulk attracts haters for some strange reason. There are obvious haters roaming around here.
Hulk can fly now? The hulk and doomsday comparison is still on it seems.

quanchi112
What are you talking about. How is Hulk going to grapple them when they are in the air?

So you're limiting Teth from fighting to the best of his abilities in a fight why?

Considering what Teth and Sinestro can dish out I'm gonna say yes they can put Hulk down.

And they would avoid him by flying around faster than Hulk can jump.

Doomsday is also faster than Hulk and had the added bonus of if Superman didn't engage him directly people were going to die. That's not the case here. BA and Sinestro don't have to engage Hulk if they don't want to.

How is it underestimating Hulk by saying he is going to lose to two extremely powerful people who can take their time picking him apart? Thunderclap. They are stunned and Hulk closes the distance.

I am arguing how he normally fights. Shouldn't you be responding in your battlezone ?

So you feel each character is more powerful than Thor. Interesting.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk can fly now? The hulk and doomsday comparison is still on it seems.

I never said he could fly, I said he can super speed jump, and he can. New Jack is saying that the team would be engaging Thor but dodging Hulk at the same time...WTF. Then he is making these characters fight in a fashion that has never been shown on panel. Black Adam will engage Hulk "and lose" and Sinestro would fight Thor and lose. If you switch the two, Sinestro will throw constructs at Hulk that would get ripped through and Hulk would eventually make it to Sinestro and knock him silly.

Hulk fts are getting bigger but his rep is getting worse. If Thor or anyone else had Hulk fts, they would be running through KMC parading. New Jack is just hating.

carver9
Thunderclap. They are stunned and Hulk closes the distance.

I am arguing how he normally fights. Shouldn't you be responding in your battlezone ?

So you feel each character is more powerful than Thor. Interesting.

He isn't going to respond. All of this time he is spending in the comic vs thread could be used to put up a post in the battlezone. Naija ripped him a new one and he doesn't have a comeback.

abhilegend
I never said he could fly, I said he can super speed jump, and he can. New Jack is saying that the team would be engaging Thor but dodging Hulk at the same time...WTF. Then he is making these characters fight in a fashion that has never been shown on panel. Black Adam will engage Hulk "and lose" and Sinestro would fight Thor and lose. If you switch the two, Sinestro will throw constructs at Hulk that would get ripped through and Hulk would eventually make it to Sinestro and knock him silly.

Hulk fts are getting bigger but his rep is getting worse. If Thor or anyone else had Hulk fts, they would be running through KMC parading. New Jack is just hating.
So you are deciding how they would fight on hulk's terms and forget that they have other powers which they can use against hulk?

I wonder why?roll eyes (sarcastic)

Newjak
Thunderclap. They are stunned and Hulk closes the distance.

So you feel each character is more powerful than Thor. Interesting. Of course you assume it stuns them, considering what these guys can take I don't think they will be stunned, or stunned long enough to take for Hulk to take advantage of it.

Because you know if you don't Hulk wouldn't fair nearly as well as you want. Of course if you believe Hulk was all that you wouldn't have a problem with it. As for the BZ question I have already addressed that in another thread. Go check it out if you want to know. Nice try though.

I didn't say that, you're trying to twist my words.

I already stated I would give Thor a high majority against Sinestro, and a majority over BA but against both of them I don't see him lasting. Just like Hulk won't.

Newjak
He isn't going to respond. All of this time he is spending in the comic vs thread could be used to put up a post in the battlezone. Naija ripped him a new one and he doesn't have a comeback. Keep telling yourself that.

I've already responded to Naij and others as to why I haven't responded. You can go check it out and the next time I want to hear Naij's pet Chihuahua bark I'll rattle your chain wink

carver9
So you are deciding how they would fight on hulk's terms and forget that they have other powers which they can use against hulk?

I wonder why?roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never said that. I said Sinestro would use his contructs and blast that would get ripped through and tanked until Hulk gets close to him and pound him to sleep.

I said Adam would do his usual and fly up close and personal to take care of Hulk. What are you expecting Adam to do? Bfr?

carver9
Of course you assume it stuns them, considering what these guys can take I don't think they will be stunned, or stunned long enough to take for Hulk to take advantage of it.

Because you know if you don't Hulk wouldn't fair nearly as well as you want. Of course if you believe Hulk was all that you wouldn't have a problem with it. As for the BZ question I have already addressed that in another thread. Go check it out if you want to know. Nice try though.

I already stated I would give Thor a high majority against Sinestro, and a majority over BA but against both of them I don't see him lasting. Just like Hulk won't.

So this won't hurt them?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8588866/Incredible_Hulks_634_006.jpg.html

Newjak
So this won't hurt them?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8588866/Incredible_Hulks_634_006.jpg.html Not anything that will keep them from double teaming Thor while Hulk remains on the ground.

abhilegend
I never said that. I said Sinestro would use his contructs and blast that would get ripped through and tanked until Hulk gets close to him and pound him to sleep.

I said Adam would do his usual and fly up close and personal to take care of Hulk. What are you expecting Adam to do? Bfr?
I said why can't sinestro remain in air and keep blasting hulk and either ko him which is rather unlikely or after a time simply shoots him into space.

Why can't adam use his superspeed to dodge punches after he takes a few punches?
So this won't hurt them?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8588866/Incredible_Hulks_634_006.jpg.html
This isn't WBH.

Horrificus
How is Hulk a weak link ? I just think that all of the others have other abilities and powers on top of strength.

Strength alone is not enough in this case.

carver9
I said why can't sinestro remain in air and keep blasting hulk and either ko him which is rather unlikely or after a time simply shoots him into space.

Why can't adam use his superspeed to dodge punches after he takes a few punches?

This isn't WBH.

Because Hulk isn't just going to stay still while that happens. Like I've told you before, Hull can jump at super speed fast enough to create sonic booms. Fast enough to catch a ship that his going at high speeds out of space....a ship that reached space in one panel. If Hulk wants to hit either of these people while they are in the air, he can.

I know this isn't WBH just like that wasn't WBH either. Learn the difference between the characters. That was WWH.

I remember Adam showcasing speed once and that was against Jay. That isn't happening here. Adam gets worked.

abhilegend
Because Hulk isn't just going to stay still while that happens. Like I've told you before, Hull can jump at super speed fast enough to create sonic booms. Fast enough to catch a ship that his going at high speeds out of space....a ship that reached space in one panel. If Hulk wants to hit either of these people while they are in the air, he can.

I know this isn't WBH just like that wasn't WBH either. Learn the difference between the characters. That was WWH.

I remember Adam showcasing speed once and that was against Jay. That isn't happening here. Adam gets worked.
Wow, that's fast!!!!!!!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lanterns fly at multiple of lightspeed. Only you would think someone who can JUMP at something like supersonic speed on a certain trajectory can catch two people who can fly FTL and maneuver too.

laughing out loud

Adam has shown speed on many times and there is no reason he can't or wouldn't use them here.

carver9
Wow, that's fast!!!!!!!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lanterns fly at multiple of lightspeed. Only you would think someone who can JUMP at something like supersonic speed on a certain trajectory can catch two people who can fly FTL and maneuver too.

laughing out loud

Adam has shown speed on many times and there is no reason he can't or wouldn't use them here.

So Adam and Sinestro will be playing the dodge game the entire match? Is this how they fight? Scans.

abhilegend
So Adam and Sinestro will be playing the dodge game the entire match? Is this how they fight? Scans.
This isn't a comic. Characters use full extent of their powers in character. There isn't a reason why adam wouldn't use his speed after taking a few punches or sinestro wouldn't avoid fisticuffs with hulk and keep his distance. They aren't stupid and they get the information about hulk via forum rules that how dangerous he is in melee combat.

carver9
This isn't a comic. Characters use full extent of their powers in character. There isn't a reason why adam wouldn't use his speed after taking a few punches or sinestro wouldn't avoid fisticuffs with hulk and keep his distance. They aren't stupid and they get the information about hulk via forum rules that how dangerous he is in melee combat.

No one is saying that they are stupid but you can't ignore their on panel performance. This isn't the dodge game, they keep their personalities. I won't go throughout a thread saying the entire time Hulk would just thunderclap because its out of character. Adam would use his fist and yep, he sure will use his speed but not in the fashion you are putting it at because he will get tagged and get tagged a lot. Hulk is Adam kryptonite...he would have to change his entire fighting style if he hope to survive a confrontation against him.

abhilegend
No one is saying that they are stupid but you can't ignore their on panel performance. This isn't the dodge game, they keep their personalities. I won't go throughout a thread saying the entire time Hulk would just thunderclap because its out of character. Adam would use his fist and yep, he sure will use his speed but not in the fashion you are putting it at because he will get tagged and get tagged a lot. Hulk is Adam kryptonite...he would have to change his entire fighting style if he hope to survive a confrontation against him.
So he can use his speed but hulk would still tag him. What kind of logic is that? This isn't a comic where hulk can hit everybody because otherwise the fight would be boring.

facepalm@kryptonite reference.

carver9
So he can use his speed but hulk would still tag him. What kind of logic is that? This isn't a comic where hulk can hit everybody because otherwise the fight would be boring.

facepalm@kryptonite reference.

Ok, so this logic you are using applies straight across the board right? We ignore characters portrayal in comics? Is this what you are telling me (please say yes so that I can open up this Surfer vs Superman thread)?

Let me know bra.

abhilegend
Ok, so this logic you are using applies straight across the board right? We ignore characters portrayal in comics? Is this what you are telling me (please say yes so that I can open up this Surfer vs Superman thread)?

Let me know bra.
No, I didn't say adam would start blitzing in a nanosecond or something. I said that he would use his speed after taking a few punches and your theory that hulk would tag him based on comics where hulk has to hit characters doesn't fly here.

facepalm @bra.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
I just think that all of the others have other abilities and powers on top of strength.

Strength alone is not enough in this case. Yes it is. Dynamic Strength on top of healing factor equals nightmare.

Of course you assume it stuns them, considering what these guys can take I don't think they will be stunned, or stunned long enough to take for Hulk to take advantage of it.

I already stated I would give Thor a high majority against Sinestro, and a majority over BA but against both of them I don't see him lasting. Just like Hulk won't. Black Adam fights to the Hulk's strengths. Teth is arrogant and will engage him. He will believe he can beat him up. Hulk's 'going to get hurt but taking him on melee combat is right up his alley. Either Thor or Hulk would wreck Sinestro so the scenario favors team 2.

Prep-Man

Let me know bra.

lol! Come one, Carver.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
lol! Come one, Carver. Perv.

CosmicComet

No, Adam at least, will simply be punching the shit out of things at super speed.

You have Thor and Hulk, who most certainly have great reflexes, but firmly in the super-sonic/low hyper-sonic range. Comparable to high end street level characters like Wolverine.

And then you have Adam, who has lightspeed+ level appropriate reflexes.

The difference is immense.

Outside of a comic, both Thor and Hulk should be statues to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.