Worldbreaker Hulk vs Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Worldbreaker Hulk

vs

Hercules (Classic, no Mace)
Ares (Marvel, no weapons)
Athena (Marvel, Classic, i.e. not queen of Olympus) No weapons
Heimdall (no weapons)
Thor (No Hammer)
Sif (No Weapons)
Horus
Panther god

No BFR

Fight to the death.

the Darkone
Still the Gods!!

Stoic
Did anyone know that Hera is Zeus' sister?

PillarofOsiris
gods.

Naija boy
WorldBreaker, though Im not sure where id rank the Panther god.

axelraptor
Originally posted by Stoic
Did anyone know that Hera is Zeus' sister?

both are children of Kronos

Greysen93
Probably the gods, but WBH will do some damage

hunbu04
Worldbreaker hulk will be defeated easily. Athena can think of a billion ways to defeat him in a minutes.

She is in a league of her own. Can plan the entire Chaos War and pull the CK on a string like a puppet just to gave hercules some leadership skill. he use the entire multiverse as her experimemt. It should also be noted that both Supergod herc and the CK try to kill her and fail twice. Hulk is out of his league

Flyattractor
Did anyone know that Hera is Zeus' sister? Yes.
Greek Gods are pretty much the white trash/soap opera rejects or almost all the pantheons.

And Hulk takes this case HULK MADDER THEN GODS!

Rargh!

carver9
Hulk wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins.

I tend to agree. This isn't Savage Hulk or WWH. This is full blown WBH. Team would put up a damn good fight and rock him, but as he started getting angrier it would get worse and worse for Team until he overwhelmed them.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
I tend to agree. This isn't Savage Hulk or WWH. This is full blown WBH. Team would put up a damn good fight and rock him, but as he started getting angrier it would get worse and worse for Team until he overwhelmed them.

Not to mention that a few of the team would be out of there the minute this started. Ares, Heimdall, Athena (classic) and Sif immediately come to mind.

Odekahn
WBHulk smashes. I don't see how this team stands a chance to be honest.

Igniz
Team gets wrecked.The only chance the team has if Thor starts using his powers.I'm pretty sure his capable of knocking out WBH with a lightning bolt.But how often does Thor use his powers against Hulk?

Stoic
Originally posted by Igniz
Team gets wrecked.The only chance the team has if Thor starts using his powers.I'm pretty sure his capable of knocking out WBH with a lightning bolt.But how often does Thor use his powers against Hulk?

A lightning strike? It could be argued that WB Hulk has taken more than a lightning strike.

Igniz
A lightning strike? It could be argued that WB Hulk has taken more than a lightning strike.

TBF I think Thor is capable of generating lightning bolts 1000 times more powerful than a regular lightning bolt.And a cap wasn't really established anyways.And the stip of this thread has him no hammer and CIS is still on and BFR off.Hence why I said how often do we see Thor use his powers against the Hulk?Or how many times did we see Thor cut loose on the Hulk?And when I say cut loose, I mean Thor using all his powers to KO the Hulk.Again, team gets wrecked.

Stoic
TBF I think Thor is capable of generating lightning bolts 1000 times more powerful than a regular lightning bolt.And a cap wasn't really established anyways.And the stip of this thread has him no hammer and CIS is still on and BFR off.Hence why I said how often do we see Thor use his powers against the Hulk?Or how many times did we see Thor cut loose on the Hulk?And when I say cut loose, I mean Thor using all his powers to KO the Hulk.Again, team gets wrecked.

Yeah I understood you the first time around, and not to beat a dead horse but I'm thinking that even with CIS off Thor would do far worse among a team than he would do on his own. After all a lightning strike of that magnitude would take out his team. Ares was nearly killed by a far weaker lightning strike than the one that you describe, when Ultron (Janet clone) hit him, and several of his team are arguably less durable than the Olympian.

zeel
hulk wins

PillarofOsiris
TBF I think Thor is capable of generating lightning bolts 1000 times more powerful than a regular lightning bolt.

Maybe something like this:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/52044/1351071-thor_vs_sentry_08_super.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

Or something like this..

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg

(Which failed to knock out Nul Hulk).

PillarofOsiris
Or something like this..

(Which failed to knock out Nul Hulk).

Oh, right...the AMPED Hulk.

Or something like this:

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk2001-3.jpg

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk2001-4.jpg

carver9
Oh, right...the AMPED Hulk.

Or something like this:

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk2001-3.jpg

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk2001-4.jpg

So are you saying Nul is greater than WBH? By the way, your scan isn't working.

iceman24567
Or something like this..

(Which failed to knock out Nul Hulk). It was meant to bfr him brah which it did Thors lighting has hurt skyfather level beings when the time calls for it

Stoic

If energy, kinetic or otherwise is still energy, the yield that the Hulk survived is greater by several orders of magnitude over what this scan is providing. Or if not why didn't this blast threaten to destroy the world? It wasn't even capable of destroying the nearby town. This blast was focused , which shows it tearing up the ground as well as hitting its intended target. If it was that great, it would have caused more than surface damage on the planet, which it did not. The Hulk would have been a little singed but otherwise fine from it. For it to have put WB Hulk down and out, it would have had to have been greater than what he survived. It was not.

Newjak
If energy, kinetic or otherwise is still energy, the yield that the Hulk survived is greater by several orders of magnitude over what this scan is providing. Or if not why didn't this blast threaten to destroy the world? It wasn't even capable of destroying the nearby town. This blast was focused , which shows it tearing up the ground as well as hitting its intended target. If it was that great, it would have caused more than surface damage on the planet, which it did not. The Hulk would have been a little singed but otherwise fine from it. For it to have put WB Hulk down and out, it would have had to have been greater than what he survived. It was not. The same reason Juggernaut's 6.0 ricter scale measured punched don't immediately destroy entire cities everytime he punches the ground.

The same reason Bor can hit with a blow that could destroy Classic Thor in one blow, the same Thor who can walk in the middle of a sun, yet no real damage gets shown to the environment.

The same reason BRB can destroy a planet yet on Earth his strongest blows barely show any collateral damage.

Because if the writers actually accurately depicted every full powered blow from these people Earth would destroyed every issue. So they tone down the side effects for the shake of not doing that.

Stoic
Originally posted by Newjak
The same reason Juggernaut's 6.0 ricter scale measured punched don't immediately destroy entire cities everytime he punches the ground.

The same reason Bor can hit with a blow that could destroy Classic Thor in one blow, the same Thor who can walk in the middle of a sun, yet no real damage gets shown to the environment.

The same reason BRB can destroy a planet yet on Earth his strongest blows barely show any collateral damage.

Because if the writers actually accurately depicted every full powered blow from these people Earth would destroyed every issue. So they tone down the side effects for the shake of not doing that.

You can attempt to water down what the Hulk survived if you want to, but you will not be able to prove that this blast would kill WB Hulk, or even KO him. Nor can you prove that it was great enough to do more than just singe him. It's not as if the Hulk is depicted taking it up to world breaking levels often, which means that this was a very rare showing of the Hulk in both durability and strength. The fact that the Hulk has survived similar attacks in the past at a much lower level should be proof enough that this blast would do little more than serve to anger him further, and we know what anger does to him. Regardless of this, Merged Hulk was hit by a very intense blast from Thor in the arctic, and it was incapable of putting him away. WB Hulk is on a completely other level.

Thor was not holding back when he hit Merged Hulk either, he was trying to kill him.

Newjak
You can attempt to water down what the Hulk survived if you want to, but you will not be able to prove that this blast would kill WB Hulk, or even KO him. Nor can you prove that it was great enough to do more than just singe him. It's not as if the Hulk is depicted taking it up to world breaking levels often, which means that this was a very rare showing of the Hulk in both durability and strength. The fact that the Hulk has survived similar attacks in the past at a much lower level should be proof enough that this blast would do little more than serve to anger him further, and we know what anger does to him. Regardless of this, Merged Hulk was hit by a very intense blast from Thor in the arctic, and it was incapable of putting him away. WB Hulk is on a completely other level.

Thor was not holding back when he hit Merged Hulk either, he was trying to kill him. Whatever you say and want to pretend man.

I'm not watering down anything you're the one who assumed the level of power Thor released was directly relational to collateral damage caused which while they are on Earth you might as well throw that notion out the window.

iceman24567
Whatever you say and want to pretend man.

I'm not watering down anything you're the one who assumed the level of power Thor released was directly relational to collateral damage caused which while they are on Earth you might as well throw that notion out the window. thumb up

Stoic
Whatever you say and want to pretend man.

I'm not watering down anything you're the one who assumed the level of power Thor released was directly relational to collateral damage caused which while they are on Earth you might as well throw that notion out the window.

Well seeing as we are on destructive forces, and them not being able to put the Hulk down at a far lower level, why don't we focus on the blast that took out a nice section of the moon while being directed at the Hulk at a much lower level of power than he was during the Dark Dimension?

If you're attempt was not to water anything down, then you would be able to give an account of exactly how powerful WB Hulk was. You would also not be making claims of that which you don't know, and attempting to make it seem that Thor would win this with a powerful lightning strike, while ignoring a similar strike that failed to put the far inferior Merged Hulk down and out. You and I both know what notion should be tossed out of the window here. The burden of proof lies with you, and this is something that you will fail to prove, because as I said the Hulk has been there, and done that, and it was a weaker Hulk that did it.

Newjak
Well seeing as we are on destructive forces, and them not being able to put the Hulk down at a far lower level, why don't we focus on the blast that took out a nice section of the moon while being directed at the Hulk at a much lower level of power than he was during the Dark Dimension?

If you're attempt was not to water anything down, then you would be able to give an account of exactly how powerful WB Hulk was. You would also not be making claims of that which you don't know, and attempting to make it seem that Thor would win this with a powerful lightning strike, while ignoring a similar strike that failed to put the far inferior Merged Hulk down and out. You and I both know what notion should be tossed out of the window here. The burden of proof lies with you, and this is something that you will fail to prove, because as I said the Hulk has been there, and done that, and it was a weaker Hulk that did it. The only thing I tried to prove was the reasoning of you trying to discredit an attack by Thor, or any high level character, based on collateral damage.

Which once again doesn't work when on Earth because attacks that have been described and declared enough power to destroy the world has only maybe damaged a couple of windows.

Stoic
The only thing I tried to prove was the reasoning of you trying to discredit an attack by Thor, or any high level character, based on collateral damage.

Which once again doesn't work when on Earth because attacks that have been described and declared enough power to destroy the world has only maybe damaged a couple of windows.

Any other high level character? I never brought up any other character, that was you. I am basing my opinion off of the continuity of the Hulk, and him being able to resist high yield non holding back lightning strikes from Thor, and him being on a far inferior level than he was on in contrast to his world breaking levels.

It is a fact that his level of durability ramped up with his strength, and if we are basing our opinions on continuity, and not favoritism the Hulk would survive this heavy blast without being KO'd.

Regardless of it not being able to work on Marvel Earth, this is a forum debate, and as I pointed out, Thor has hit the Hulk with everything that he had in his tank when they fought in the arctic. That as I pointed out was the Hulk at a far weaker level of strength, which as I also pointed out was also him at a far lower level of durability.

Newjak
Any other high level character? I never brought up any other character, that was you. I am basing my opinion off of the continuity of the Hulk, and him being able to resist high yield non holding back lightning strikes from Thor, and him being on a far inferior level than he was on in contrast to his world breaking levels.

It is a fact that his level of durability ramped up with his strength, and if we are basing our opinions on continuity, and not favoritism the Hulk would survive this heavy blast without being KO'd.

Regardless of it not being able to work on Marvel Earth, this is a forum debate, and as I pointed out, Thor has hit the Hulk with everything that he had in his tank when they fought in the arctic. That as I pointed out was the Hulk at a far weaker level of strength, which as I also pointed out was also him at a far lower level of durability. You used the idea that Thor not creating a world shattering side effect from his attack therefore equated to it not being close to being able to effect Hulk. Therefore that logic would apply to all High End types based on that.

Which is false.

Stoic
You used the idea that Thor not creating a world shattering side effect from his attack therefore equated to it not being close to being able to effect Hulk. Therefore that logic would apply to all High End types based on that.

Which is false.

No I said that "if energy kinetic or otherwise is still energy, the yield that the Hulk survived is greater by several orders of magnitude over what that scan was providing".

Which was correct.

I also said that "It is a fact that his level of durability ramped up with his strength, and if we are basing our opinions on continuity, and not favoritism the Hulk would survive this heavy blast without being KO'd".

Which was correct.

And "Regardless of it not being able to work on Marvel Earth, this is a forum debate, and as I pointed out, Thor has hit the Hulk with everything that he had in his tank when they fought in the arctic. That as I pointed out was the Hulk at a far weaker level of strength, which as I also pointed out was also him at a far lower level of durability".

Now I'll add that Thor in this thread does not have his hammer, and would appear to be the largest known threat on the field to WB Hulk, who he would likely go after first, and since the Hulk at a far lower level was able to stalemate with Thor while in possession of the hammer, it makes it pretty clear that a Thor without his hammer would be slaughtered by a far superior Hulk, based on continuity, and not blind favoritism.

Naija boy
The same reason Juggernaut's 6.0 ricter scale measured punched don't immediately destroy entire cities everytime he punches the ground.

This is patently false. Collateral damage is not the only indicator of strength indeed but your reasoning and the examples you used are completely faulty. Bor hitting with a blow that can kill classic Thor would not necessitate the earth falling as a result. Not even close. For him to do so, the blow he hit Thor with would have to be exponentially more powerful than one that would wreck the earth if he actually punched it directly. Thing is you cant even prove he hit him with that level of force let alone anything exponentially beyond that.

Collateral damage isnt the only indicator of the strength of an attack especially since different attacks have different environmental effects (i.e some are more focused, some are wide range, some are concussive, some burn etc) hence the reason i think comparing Thors lightning bolt with the impact Hulk took in HOTM is apples and oranges. However destroying earth =/= destroying earth as sideffect (not even close). If an individual has not done the latter with their full powered attacks it cannot be assumed they can.

Newjak
Originally posted by Naija boy
This is patently false. Collateral damage is not the only indicator of strength indeed but your reasoning and the examples you used are completely faulty. Bor hitting with a blow that can kill classic Thor would not necessitate the earth falling as a result. Not even close. For him to do so, the blow he hit Thor with would have to be exponentially more powerful than one that would wreck the earth if he actually punched it directly. Thing is you cant even prove he hit him with that level of force let alone anything exponentially beyond that.

Collateral damage isnt the only indicator of the strength of an attack especially since different attacks have different environmental effects (i.e some are more focused, some are wide range, some are concussive, some burn etc) hence the reason i think comparing Thors lightning bolt with the impact Hulk took in HOTM is apples and oranges. However destroying earth =/= destroying earth as sideffect (not even close). If an individual has not done the latter with their full powered attacks it cannot be assumed they can. First off you only took my one example.

What about the other one involving Juggernaut. HIs hits have been documented as 6.0s on the Ricter Scale. Yet once again everytime he puts his full powered punch into the ground for some reason cities aren't level I wonder why.

Actually we know Thor can take being inside of a Sun, also a Neutron Star.

So for something to be able to obliterate him in one blow would require it to have more force then those. If that kind of force was unleashed on Earth even in a direct blow against Thor it would destroy the planet.

Yet that never happens once again I wonder why?

As for teh rest I hate to tell you this but do you understand the sheer force of power it takes to destroy the planet??? It doesn't matter if that force happens directly to the planet or a mile away the sheer force unleashed will be enough to destroy.

It's like dropping a nuke on a city vs a 100 feet over the city. The city is still gonna be ****ed.

So you can try again.

Naija boy
First off you only took my one example.

What about the other one involving Juggernaut. HIs hits have been documented as 6.0s on the Ricter Scale. Yet once again everytime he puts his full powered punch into the ground for some reason cities aren't level I wonder why.

Actually we know Thor can take being inside of a Sun, also a Neutron Star.

So for something to be able to obliterate him in one blow would require it to have more force then those. If that kind of force was unleashed on Earth even in a direct blow against Thor it would destroy the planet.

Yet that never happens once again I wonder why?

As for teh rest I hate to tell you this but do you understand the sheer force of power it takes to destroy the planet??? It doesn't matter if that force happens directly to the planet or a mile away the sheer force unleashed will be enough to destroy.

It's like dropping a nuke on a city vs a 100 feet over the city. The city is still gonna be ****ed.

So you can try again.

lol daft. You would first have to show the juggernaut example and show that the specific time he hit, he was hitting with the same force that he hit the time his punch was measured at 6.0 on the richter scale (which is quite honestly not even that high.lol). I ignored that example because the concept and principle behind it was the same as that pointed out in the Thor case.

Furthermore no, For something to down classic Thor in one blow, he wouldnt need to have more "force" than those (lol at the misuse of the term force) That is straight laughable since we know that Thor like everybody else has been portrayed inconsistently over the years and has been downed by MUCH less. Its like saying that because Surfer has stayed inside a blackhole easily and unscathed, anytime he has been hurt, whatever it was must have been exerted more pressure on him than that blackhole.

And no despite you apparent ignorance and silly equivocation between the terms force/power if we are talking about kinetic energy and concussive force then the point of application matters alot. (i.e where the punch lands) It is the same principle that applies to regular blows that applies here.

Trying to equate that to a nuke is just a display of wanton ignorance. Generally, its not the same energy at work (there is some kinetic energy but that is not where the bulk of the damage comes from), and neither is it the same physics principles at work. Furthermore even for nukes where you drop them does matter as there are optimal burst heights in which the blast ranges are maximized. You dont just drop it anywhere and hope for the best. They have their own pricniples that guide the effectiveness of the blast. The same principles however DO not apply when talking about physical collsions and impacts.

I advise you not to try again as
You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. facepalm

Newjak
lol daft. You would first have to show the juggernaut example and show that the specific time he hit, he was hitting with the same force that he hit the time his punch was measured at 6.0 on the richter scale (which is quite honestly not even that high.lol). I ignored that example because the concept and principle behind it was the same as that pointed out in the Thor case.

Furthermore no, For something to down classic Thor in one blow, he wouldnt need to have more "force" than those (lol at the misuse of the term force) That is straight laughable since we know that Thor like everybody else has been portrayed inconsistently over the years and has been downed by MUCH less. Its like saying that because Surfer has stayed inside a blackhole easily and unscathed, anytime he has been hurt, whatever it was must have been exerted more pressure on him than that blackhole.

And no despite you apparent ignorance and silly equivocation between the terms force/power if we are talking about kinetic energy and concussive force then the point of application matters alot. (i.e where the punch lands) It is the same principle that applies to regular blows that applies here.

Trying to equate that to a nuke is just a display of wanton ignorance. Generally, its not the same energy at work (there is some kinetic energy but that is not where the bulk of the damage comes from), and neither is it the same physics principles at work. Furthermore even for nukes where you drop them does matter as there are optimal burst heights in which the blast ranges are maximized. You dont just drop it anywhere and hope for the best. They have their own pricniples that guide the effectiveness of the blast. The same principles however DO not apply when talking about physical collsions and impacts.

I advise you not to try again as
You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. facepalm It was measured by Banner tech when Juggernaut fought Skaar.

You're right there is a maximized range zone but the point still stands you drop a nuke a 100 feet over the city it's still going to **** the city up, maybe not to its maximum ability but you should get the picture. If you don't believe that then go ahead and test it. Detonate a bomb a 100 feet over your head and see if you're still standing.

As for physical impacts and collisions... if you release enough kinetic force to destroy a planet yes a nearby planet will get messed up if it's only a few miles away cause that is a lot of force/power it doesn't matter what kind it is.

After all there is a reason why if someone nearly hits you, you can still feel it because the force is enough to create a displacement enough push the air.

Starscream M
newjak, thor surviving in the sun is PIS if you think about it

being in the sun is literally like having 1,000,000 nuclear weapons go off on you continuously...you really think thor can do that?

writers who write stuff like that have no idea what being in the sun entails...

Newjak
Originally posted by Starscream M

being in the sun is literally like having 1,000,000 nuclear weapons go off on you continuously...you really think thor can do that?

writers who write stuff like that have no idea what being in the sun entails... Yeah I do think he can. Would you call it PIS if Superman cause survived black holes?

Naija boy
It was measured by Banner tech when Juggernaut fought Skaar.

You're right there is a maximized range zone but the point still stands you drop a nuke a 100 feet over the city it's still going to **** the city up, maybe not to its maximum ability but you should get the picture. If you don't believe that then go ahead and test it. Detonate a bomb a 100 feet over your head and see if you're still standing.

As for physical impacts and collisions... if you release enough kinetic force to destroy a planet yes a nearby planet will get messed up if it's only a few miles away cause that is a lot of force/power it doesn't matter what kind it is.

After all there is a reason why if someone nearly hits you, you can still feel it because the force is enough to create a displacement enough push the air.

facepalm. I dont need to know who it was measured by. But for your laughable line of reasoning to retain any bit of sense, you would need to show and prove the time when juggernaut hit the ground with the exact same amount fo force the result on the environment was as underwhelming as you claim. You cant and you havent. Therefore the point is invalid

Furthermore your nuclear point is even more invalid because you brought it up while trying to equate the principles of nuclear detonation with those of physical collissions. I pointed out that your post portrayed a poor understanding of the maximization principles behind nuclear detonations but that even then it was NOT at all analogous to those behind physical impacts. Not even close. Hence the point doesnt stand, never stood, and never will as it is nonsensical and downright ignorant.

Additionally no. There is a clear distinction that exists between an impact being enough to destroy a planet by directly acting upon it, and an impact being enough to destroy a planet and nearby things when not even directly acting upon it. Trying to equate them and saying they are within the same class or even remotely close by trying to rationalize in nuclear detonation is stupid. I mean what a mess of terrible reasoning

when a person nearly hits, if its close enough, you could feel some air pressure. However, it wouldnt be more than a tickle. conversely if the person had actually hit you you could have been knocked out. The kinetic energy that has acted upon you is thus far far less in the former than in the latter. This is not even arguable. Why do you think people dodge punches not just stand there and take them? That you think using such an example supports your case is baffling.

You really have no flippin idea what you are talking about and yet you unshamedly go on on with the same nonsense. yikes.

Newjak
facepalm. I dont need to know who it was measured by. But for your laughable line of reasoning to retain any bit of sense, you would need to show and prove the time when juggernaut hit the ground with the exact same amount fo force the result on the environment was as underwhelming as you claim. You cant and you havent. Therefore the point is invalid

Furthermore your nuclear point is even more invalid because you brought it up while trying to equate the principles of nuclear detonation with those of physical collissions. I pointed out that your post portrayed a poor understanding of the maximization principles behind nuclear detonations but that even then it was NOT at all analogous to those behind physical impacts. Not even close. Hence the point doesnt stand, never stood, and never will as it is nonsensical and downright ignorant.

Additionally no. There is a clear distinction that exists between an impact being enough to destroy a planet by directly acting upon it, and an impact being enough to destroy a planet and nearby things when not even directly acting upon it. Trying to equate them and saying they are within the same class or even remotely close by trying to rationalize in nuclear detonation is stupid. I mean what a mess of terrible reasoning

when a person nearly hits, if its close enough, you could feel some air pressure. However, it wouldnt be more than a tickle. conversely if the person had actually hit you you could have been knocked out. The kinetic energy that has acted upon you is thus far far less in the former than in the latter. This is not even arguable. Why do you think people dodge punches not just stand there and take them? That you think using such an example supports your case is baffling.

You really have no flippin idea what you are talking about and yet you unshamedly go on on with the same nonsense. yikes. Oh I'm sorry I don't actually need to prove or show anything to you. If you have a problem Juggernaut hitting 6.0 on the Ricter Scale and yet not causing anywhere near the damage go for it. Go look up the scans, and before you go it's my job to provide the scans to you. I just brought up the point and others to showcase how trying rationalize attacks on Earth not causing wide spread damage is stupid, you're the one who wants to look at them. So it would be just as easy for you to go find them and download them as it would me.

I also noted BRB breaking a planet yet him unleashing his strongest blows on Earth do nothing.

As for the rest it is a a good comparison. You equate that a blow that is strong enough to act upon a planet would not in turn be strong enough to effect a planet only a few miles away. The explosion part becomes even more important when you realize Hulk's feat was an explosion when two objects collide, Hulk and She Rulk's fist.

So do you honestly think releasing a planetary level explosion, even if it's only strictly kinetic energy going out, miles away from a planet wouldn't destroy said planet?

If you say yes then you're an idiot

Starscream M

If you say yes then you're an idiot reported no expression

Newjak
reported no expression Oh I'm sorry I didn't hide an insult under a thinly veiled statement and emoticon no expression

Starscream M
Oh I'm sorry I didn't hide an insult under a thinly veiled statement and emoticon no expression newjak, that was uncalled for...frankly, I will not tolerate you bashing other members. no expression

Naija boy
Oh I'm sorry I don't actually need to prove or show anything to you. If you have a problem Juggernaut hitting 6.0 on the Ricter Scale and yet not causing anywhere near the damage go for it.

I also noted BRB breaking a planet yet him unleashing his strongest blows on Earth do nothing.

As for the rest it is a a good comparison. You equate that a blow that is strong enough to act upon a planet would not in turn be strong enough to effect a planet only a few miles away. The explosion part becomes even more important when you realize Hulk's feat was an explosion when two objects collide, Hulk and She Rulk's fist.

So do you honestly think releasing a planetary level explosion, even if it's only strictly kinetic energy going out, miles away from a planet wouldn't destroy said planet?

If you say yes then you're an idiot

Learn to actually debate/reason/think/comprehend . I have no problem with Juggernaut getting up to 6.0 on the richter scale. That is pretty low anyways. I simply am asking that you prove your point. This would entail you showing juggernaut actually punching the ground with the exact same amount of force in another situation and then having it have the minimal or underwhelming effect on the environment that you have claimed it has. If you cant do this then its an unproven claim. You havent shown this and cant because the claim is false, and are instead are trying to mask your inability to prove your point with inane and irrelevant replies.

BRB broke a planet by ramming into it with full speed in a huge energy beam. It was not at all just a striking feat and so that is invalid as well. It doesnt matter how many examples you use, if you cant understand the basic concept then they will keep failing. idiot

And the rest is not a good comparison at all. Nuclear detonations dont operate by the same physics principles as physical collisions. This is not debatable and it doesnt matter how many times your moronic ass tries to say otherwise. Just look at the idiocy you posted "You equate that a blow that is strong enough to act upon a planet would not in turn be strong enough to effect a planet only a few miles away". I equate that? What the hell does that even mean?lol Get your ass back to special school cause im damn sure they dont let you guys use the internet over there. It would be best for your health and the forums

Firstly planets dont exist a few miles away from each other so this your attempted analogy is off base from the get go. Secondly Hulks feat was NOT an explosion. Hulks fist didnt just collide with She hulks fist and then combust. It was a physical collision which due to the residual kinetic energy that acted on the planet destroyed it caused it (the planet) to explode. This makes sense as the planet (like any) has an explosive core. The core of the feat was however NOT an explosion and came as a direct result of a physical collision which involved Kinetic energy transference between two objects. Hence your attempt to superimpose nuclear bomb detonation mechanics with it is flat out daft. Nuclear bomb mechanics are completely irrelevant. Your ignorance is shameless and your recalcitrance is irritating. Trying to say that oh if you hit hard enough to destroy something, then it is the same as hitting hard enough to destroy that same thing as a side effect is completely insane. The latter does not follow at all and i fear the sanity of anyone who can utilize this type of reasoning.

A planetary level explosion i.e a nuclear bomb powerful enough to destroy a planet if released within reasonable distances (i.e within the atmosphere but perhaps miles above the surface) could still destroy the planet. That is still irrelevant to the issue at hand and will remain so no matter how many times you try to posit it. Because what we are talking about isnt a nuclear attack nor is it some form of explosive detonation. This isnt combustion we are talking about It is a physical collision which has certain rules of physics that guide it. You clearly have no knowledge of them. You have virtually no knowledge of anything that has to do with this issue and are making a damn fool of urself the longer you continue to advocate these asinine thoughts. What a joke. No. what a disgrace.

facepalm

Stoic
What the heck is going on here? This is simple guys, Thor has had wars with the Hulk at far lower levels, and without his hammer he isn't likely going to be winning against a much more powerful version of the Hulk PERIOD. The fact is that this thread is tailored for the Hulk to win, as Thor would do better on his own and without his little helpers on the side holding him back. In any and all of their battles, Thor has taken it to the Hulk, and vice versa, but, Thor does not have flight in this battle, or his means of focusing the powers at his disposal. With Mjolnir in hand he could shield a charge, but in this case, he would do just as well against WB Hulk as Hercules would, and that is very badly.

Naija boy
What the heck is going on here? This is simple guys, Thor has had wars with the Hulk at far lower levels, and without his hammer he isn't likely going to be winning against a much more powerful version of the Hulk PERIOD. The fact is that this thread is tailored for the Hulk to win, as Thor would do better on his own and without his little helpers on the side holding him back. In any and all of their battles, Thor has taken it to the Hulk, and vice versa, but, Thor does not have flight in this battle, or his means of focusing the powers at his disposal. With Mjolnir in hand he could shield a charge, but in this case, he would do just as well against WB Hulk as Hercules would, and that is very badly.

What is going on is that Newjak is actually contending that hitting something and destroying it is = to hitting something else and destroying the same thing as a sideffect. All in an effort to downplay WBH since he has nothing substantive to go off. It is pitiful.

Newjak
newjak, that was uncalled for...frankly, I will not tolerate you bashing other members. no expression Ok Starscream.

First off I'm tired of Naiji coming here claiming anything that doesn't confirm with his expected behavior of a feat is automatically stupid which in turn is an insult to the person making it.

He continues to make a case that is completely false. That my points are illogical even though logically there is nothing wrong with my statements.

In this thread a clear distinction was stated on the level of collateral damage being equal to the level of power of a blow, and a direct assessment of an attack's visual look was considered the deciding factor on whether it would hurt WBH.

I showed examples of characters who have large scale attack abilities that while on Earth do not demonstrate those levels visually with what they should be even when stated they are releasing their strongest blows. The cause being that writers can't visually show that while on Earth cause then there wouldn't be much left. Which is a valid statement.

Naj came here trying to state he needed to see certain feats to validate this but anyone who has read comics knows this to be true and each person on this board could probably think of more scenarios then the ones I gave to showcase the same point.

As for the Hulk feat the fact is Naj is looking at one possible way the feat could go while stating that anything else except his points are asinine and stupid once again a veiled insult at the user making the points.

Also the fact that once you get into planetary level power and force you are possibly looking at nuclear reactions taking place cause I'm sure there is enough power there actually cause atoms to split.

Of course that wasn't the point. The point being that simply a concussive force of planetary level, regardless of source, as shown in the HOTM story arc, as seen in multiple scans would still wreck a planet regardless of whether the attack hit the planet directly or started miles away.

Naij has come here and other threads multiple times acting like the foremost expert on logic here and condemning my points as asinine and stupid. With slights against my intellect being called into play. Even though logically my points are valid.

And as demonstrated in other threads with other posters I've been more than willing to discuss topics peacefully and even if me and other posters don't always see eye to eye we at least attain some respect for the others view points.

Naj will simply come in here and act like I couldn't possibly have a clue as to what I'm talking about. To which I say to him

F*ck Off

Starscream M
newjak, how come you haven't posted in the battlezone debate thread yet? confused

Naija boy
You have no clue what you are talking about Newjak. I actually accepted that collateral damage was not the only indicator of power. I simply pointed out the obvious holes in the examples you used and your laughable line of reasoning which had other implications that were patently false. You got Mad and couldnt make counter arguments to save your life. Sorry if i hurt your feelings

Yours sincerely
Naija boy

Newjak
newjak, how come you haven't posted in the battlezone debate thread yet? confused Because I spent the last week having to look over a friend that was having problems with a divorce he is going through. we also work together and we do the same thing only on different teams. So not only did I have to go look after him I had to pick up his work slack on the other team cause I was only one who could help with the problems they were having. So by the time this weekend rolled around I really didn't want to devote too much time to a stupid BZ.

Plus you see Naij actually took the time and effort to come up with a pretty good opening set of posts so I feel the need to also take time and effort in making my rebuttal.

With the events of this past week the BZ became a low priority on my list of things to get done.

Now I did come on here and make small posts here but there's a difference between making a 5 minute post in a thread and taking the time to go through and detail his points, make counters, and dig up the scans I want to post.

Hopefully this coming week won't be as hectic and I'll be able to devote more time to it, but if that is not the case I won't lose sleep over it.

Starscream M
oh ok, hope everything works out. I know it will be a good debate.

Newjak
You have no clue what you are talking about Newjak. I actually accepted that collateral damage was not the only indicator of power. I simply pointed out the obvious holes in the examples you used and your laughable line of reasoning which had other implications that were patently false. You got Mad and couldnt make counter arguments to save your life. Sorry if i hurt your feelings

Yours sincerely
Naija boy Except you didn't actually make valid counters to the point.

You jsut went on and pretty much said nothing other than that the WBH feat is different for some reason, and none of my examples can be used only because the point of origin of the attack was made by fists. But once you get into planetary level acts of power most of the normal rules governing these things tend to go out the window, or in case you didn't know a punch carries more just kinetic energy. It also releases heat, energy. And yes punches backed by planetary levels of force colliding could cause vast shock waves and nearby planets would be destroyed and effected.

As for being hurt this may come as a surprise to you but I don't need your blessing to validate myself. I'm more than open to criticism that's how we grow after all but there's a difference between someone offering criticism and someone stating valid points aren't valid and then insulting someone's intelligence. You should learn the difference professor.

Newjak
oh ok, hope everything works out. I know it will be a good debate. Yeah it should. He should be back work this week and I won't have to worry about him doing something stupid.

I've already looked Naij's posts over and I know pretty much how I'm going to attack it.

Now it's just getting the time and the desire to sit down and write it out.

And find the scans I want.

Naija boy
Except you didn't actually make valid counters to the point.

You jsut went on and pretty much said nothing other than that the WBH feat is different for some reason, and none of my examples can be used only because the point of origin of the attack was made by fists. But once you get into planetary level acts of power most of the normal rules governing these things tend to go out the window, or in case you didn't know a punch carries more just kinetic energy. It also releases heat, energy. And yes punches backed by planetary levels of force colliding could cause vast shock waves and nearby planets would be destroyed and effected.

As for being hurt this may come as a surprise to you but I don't need your blessing to validate myself. I'm more than open to criticism that's how we grow after all but there's a difference between someone offering criticism and someone stating valid points aren't valid and then insulting someone's intelligence. You should learn the difference professor.

Please show me any proof that the rules governing the feat went out the window. Thats just you making things up to cover up your nonsense. What a pitiful justification for just pulling things out of your ass. I explained the reason why WBH feat was different from a nuclear explosion. You either are to thickheaded to and understand the reason or are being willfully ignorant. Not my problem. If anything the burden of proof would be on you to show that they are the same and you havent even tried to do that.
As for a punch containing heat, In an inelastic collision, some of the orginal kinetic energy will be transformed into other form i.e heat energy, sound energy etc. However just because it contains heat does not mean that the conditions will resemble those of a nuclear explosion. I mean sheesh. That is a huge logical leap and simply wrong.

Once again im sorry if i hurt your feelings. smile Ive had my fun though. Ill see you in the battlezone thread

psycho gundam
hulk's steps caused more damage than 6.0 richters of damage. is there any more you guys need to see before you're convinced?

s.t.e.p.s.

Damborgson
Hulk wins

Igniz

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_L7-5D2uVxTo/SvJe2meVz-I/AAAAAAAAAFg/f-pqJBZwwFo/s400/double-facepalm-picard-riker-2.jpg

I gave this post double face palm since one isn't enough.At least Thor has the benefit of explanation to why he survived being in the Sun.Thor is after all the son of Gaea(an Elder Goddess) which makes him the half brother of Atum/Demogorge(son of Gaea).

writers who write stuff like that have no idea what being in the sun entails...

At least this one I would probably agree if Jeph Loeb,Matt Fraction and etc are the writers you're talking about.

Tony Stark
WBH literally kills them all

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Newjak
Please show me any proof that the rules governing the feat went out the window. Thats just you making things up to cover up your nonsense. What a pitiful justification for just pulling things out of your ass. I explained the reason why WBH feat was different from a nuclear explosion. You either are to thickheaded to and understand the reason or are being willfully ignorant. Not my problem. If anything the burden of proof would be on you to show that they are the same and you havent even tried to do that.
As for a punch containing heat, In an inelastic collision, some of the orginal kinetic energy will be transformed into other form i.e heat energy, sound energy etc. However just because it contains heat does not mean that the conditions will resemble those of a nuclear explosion. I mean sheesh. That is a huge logical leap and simply wrong.

Once again im sorry if i hurt your feelings. smile Ive had my fun though. Ill see you in the battlezone thread Actually you didn't you pretty much kept yelling it's a punch it's a punch it couldn't be the same even though you have planetary level power backing each one.

Once again you didn't hurt my feeling, if you think you did you have a worse god complex than I thought. You're fun sounds like some weird kinky going on there
roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77
WBH smites the 'gods'.

Naija boy
Actually you didn't you pretty much kept yelling it's a punch it's a punch it couldn't be the same even though you have planetary level power backing each one.

Once again you didn't hurt my feeling, if you think you did you have a worse god complex than I thought. You're fun sounds like some weird kinky going on there
roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol wut?Planetary level power doesnt mean anything. Its just a phrase word you made up to hide your idiocy. "Planetary" level power doesnt suddenly erase the distinction between the physics of physical collisions and that of nuclear explosions dumbass. It IS a punch and so IT IS different from a nuclear explosion. I have already explained why and you failed to muster any sort of response to it. That doesnt change the fact that there are fundamental differences between the two situations which make your analogy invalid (impact points,methods and mediums of energy transference, a reaction vs a physical collision, unique particle vs physical object etc). You are shamelessly conflating to very different situations all in the attempt to downplay a character at the expense of all reason. (do you even know how nuclear explosions come about? facepalm) Honestly right now you are arguing for pride and trying to save face when you have been proven utterly wrong and clearly have no knowledge of the subject matter in question. Your ignorance of the subject would be excusable if not for your recalcitrance and obstinacy. You reason like a toddler Newjak and its pathetic.

lol at the sexual innuendo to hide your blatant mental lapses. This is weak even by internet standards. Also I dont have a god complex (though go ahead thinking i do its amusing), i just abhor idiots of which you happen to be the epitome of. Learn to reason and we will get along just fine. Otherwise my posts will keep hurting your feelings im afraid.

Newjak
lol wut?Planetary level power doesnt mean anything. Its just a phrase word you made up to hide your idiocy. "Planetary" level power doesnt suddenly erase the distinction between the physics of physical collisions and that of nuclear explosions dumbass. It IS a punch and so IT IS different from a nuclear explosion. I have already explained why and you failed to muster any sort of response to it. You are shamelessly conflating to very different situations all in the attempt to downplay a character at the expense of all reason. (do you even know how nuclear explosions come about? facepalm) Honestly right now you are arguing for pride and trying to save face when you have been proven utterly wrong and clearly have no knowledge of the subject matter in question. Your ignorance of the subject would be excusable if not for your recalcitrance and obstinacy. You reason like a toddler Newjak and its pathetic.

lol at the sexual innuendo to hide your blatant mental lapses. This is weak even by internet standards. Also I dont have a god complex (though go ahead thinking i do its amusing), i just abhor idiots of which you happen to be the epitome of. Learn to reason and we will get along just fine. Otherwise my posts will keep hurting your feelings im afraid. Whatever you feel like saying.

It'll be funny when you get your ass kicked by the guy you feel can't reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.