Hawkeye and Spider-man vs Captain America and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Hawkeye and Spider-man vs Captain America and Wolverine

No prep, no bfr, no morals. In the middle of new york city.

Who takes it?

StiltmanFTW
t2 no problem

DTM
Well Hawkeye is certainly the overall weakest here, but SpiderMan is the strongest, so overall the team are pretty darn evenly matched. Id probably go Cap and Wolverine, though only barely just.

Greysen93
Yeah, probably team 2, but I don't know though, gotta watch out for spiderman

guy222
indeed

Existere
Team 1

Starscream M
Originally posted by Existere
Team 1 umm, wolverine's on team 2...

Existere
Yup

Starscream M
Yup How do you see team 1 winning?

Existere
Originally posted by Starscream M
How do you see team 1 winning? With fists, feet, webbing and a lot of arrows.

I basically think that Hawkeye and Spider-Man work better in group matches, and Wolverine/Cap are better suited for one-on-one battle. Hawkeye's sporting easily the most versatile offense on the field, and between his many different arrows and Spider-Man's webbing, Team 1 has a wide variety of ways to incapacitate either member of Team 2 while they take out his partner.

I don't really think of Clint as the weakest player in the match, so maybe that's where I'm differing from apparently everybody else in the thread.

StiltmanFTW
Starting distance works for him, that's for sure, but his success depends largely on the type of trick arrows he's carrying with him.

Existere
Yeah true, and that's pretty impossible for us to determine. I feel like Clint's arrows are written to be pretty formidable these days though. It seems like since his HoM death, Clint's been written up with a increase in skill, physical ability and the power being packed in his quiver - which now seems less like Batman's utility belt and more meta-level in the offense it offers.

It'd be close either way though, imo.

Starscream M
With fists, feet, webbing and a lot of arrows.

I basically think that Hawkeye and Spider-Man work better in group matches, and Wolverine/Cap are better suited for one-on-one battle. Hawkeye's sporting easily the most versatile offense on the field, and between his many different arrows and Spider-Man's webbing, Team 1 has a wide variety of ways to incapacitate either member of Team 2 while they take out his partner.

I don't really think of Clint as the weakest player in the match, so maybe that's where I'm differing from apparently everybody else in the thread. I would say location works against Hawkeye

being in the middle of NY, there is ton's of cover, and either cap and logan can close the ground on team 1 without great exposure

also, cap has a shield that is great defense against hawkeye's arrows...and wolverine's hf allows him to take a few hits if needed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.