Current Hulk Vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins and why?
1. Lobo has his tech/gear.
2. No gear or tech.

Flyattractor
Where is Current Hulk at?

Endless Mike
The Main Man

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who wins and why?
1. Lobo has his tech/gear.
2. No gear or tech. Who do you think wins ?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Endless Mike The Main Man

is the main mans healing better than current hulk?

CosmicComet
Has Lobo appeared in DCnU yet?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by CosmicComet Has Lobo appeared in DCnU yet?

no, but his first appearance will be in deathstroke. deathstroke, zealot, and the omegas will be fighting the main man.

"Id"
Damn.

carver9
We need to see more from Current Hulk. His recent showing is insane. Shaking the planet with his fist and tanking a blast that took up 1/3 of the planet.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
We need to see more from Current Hulk. His recent showing is insane. Shaking the planet with his fist and tanking a blast that took up 1/3 of the planet.
Wut?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wut?

Huh?

iceman24567
We need to see more from Current Hulk. His recent showing is insane. Shaking the planet with his fist and tanking a blast that took up 1/3 of the planet. Nice exaggeration of herald level feats no expression

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nice exaggeration of herald level feats no expression

laughing out loud I miss you buddy (no homo). You need to get back online more.

iceman24567
laughing out loud I miss you buddy (no homo). You need to get back online more. Nah i'm good no point in reading the same shit over and over again

carver9
Nah i'm good no point in reading the same shit over and over again

KMC and Carver9 life isn't the same, I don't have anyone to bully around anymore. sad

iceman24567
KMC and Carver9 life isn't the same, I don't have anyone to bully around anymore. sad The only thing you bully is logic my friend

Flyattractor
LOBO wins cause HE aint some wimp that stops at blowing up a measly 1/3 of a planet.
HE BLOWS THE WHOLE FRAGGIN THING UP!

Tony Stark
HULK

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Flyattractor LOBO wins cause HE aint some wimp that stops at blowing up a measly 1/3 of a planet. HE BLOWS THE WHOLE FRAGGIN THING UP!

thumb up i agree. lobo has survived worse.

Greysen93
Probably Lobo, but I don't know Current Hulk can mess some things up.

The Sorrow
Nice exaggeration of herald level feats no expression
To be fair heralds don't cause destruction around the whole Earth while casually punching someone.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Sorrow
To be fair heralds don't cause destruction around the whole Earth while casually punching someone. To be fair yes the do especially if they are in the middle of the earth

Flyattractor
To be fair yes the do especially if they are in the middle of the earth laughing

Stoic
To be fair yes the do especially if they are in the middle of the earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.