Rune King Thor vs Team (Take 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Rune King Thor

vs

Magneto with a skyscraper-sized chunk of adamantium
Worldbreaker Hulk
Classic Juggernaut
Full Confidence Gladiator
Thanos (No Tech)

Silver Surfer
Void (Siege)
Iron Man (Thorbuster Armor)
Beta Ray Bill
Vulcan

Hulkling
Red Hulk (Current)
Skaar
Maestro in Destroyer Armor
Black Bolt

Hercules with Mace
Soaking wet Namor with Neptune's Trident
Graviton
Terrax
Stardust

No BFR

To win one side must kill the other side. Fight is in Asgard.

Team gets 1 day to meet before the fight and plan strategy of how to take down Thor. Thanos is the leader of team.

PillarofOsiris
that's a tough team. maybe Odin would have been a better debate, but RKT would win.

Nihilist
Way too many people here

DickBlazer
Why would anyone bother with a RKT vs whoever or whatever thread? This forum will always be bias towards thor. That character is a pointless character for the same reason they did away with PC supes. Retarded power

zopzop
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Why would anyone bother with a RKT vs whoever or whatever thread? This forum will always be bias towards thor. That character is a pointless character for the same reason they did away with PC supes. Retarded power

Nah, not really. RKT was skyfather+/elder god level being at best. There are tons of characters that could crush him like an insect. Super God Herc from CW is just one example.

If you want stupid retarded power, think Cosmic Armor Superman.

Silent Master
1 AOE attack would take out most of the team.

stan5677
no need for RKT to go physical team goes the way of Mangog and gets blinked out of existence

Tony Stark
Team

stan5677
Team has no chance in hell

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Team

Loses most of their members to RKT's first AOE attack.

WhiteWitchKing
Magneto with a skyscraper-sized chunk of adamantium - gets ripped apart by his own adamantium
Worldbreaker Hulk - Turned into a nuke against his team
Classic Juggernaut - Enchantment removed
Full Confidence Gladiator - blasted
Thanos (No Tech) - Godblasted

Silver Surfer - blasted
Void (Siege) - blasted
Iron Man (Thorbuster Armor) - blasted
Beta Ray Bill - enchantment removed
Vulcan - eats

Hulkling - blasted
Red Hulk (Current) - blasted
Skaar - blasted
Maestro in Destroyer Armor enchantment removed
Black Bolt - blasted

Hercules with Mace - blasted
Soaking wet Namor with Neptune's Trident blasted
Graviton blasted
Terrax - blasted
Stardust - blasted

The adamantium could easily be used as shrapnel against the entire team.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Magneto with a skyscraper-sized chunk of adamantium - gets ripped apart by his own adamantium
Worldbreaker Hulk - Turned into a nuke against his team
Classic Juggernaut - Enchantment removed
Full Confidence Gladiator - blasted
Thanos (No Tech) - Godblasted

Silver Surfer - blasted
Void (Siege) - blasted
Iron Man (Thorbuster Armor) - blasted
Beta Ray Bill - enchantment removed
Vulcan - eats

Hulkling - blasted
Red Hulk (Current) - blasted
Skaar - blasted
Maestro in Destroyer Armor enchantment removed
Black Bolt - blasted

Hercules with Mace - blasted
Soaking wet Namor with Neptune's Trident blasted
Graviton blasted
Terrax - blasted
Stardust - blasted

The adamantium could easily be used as shrapnel against the entire team.

This is pretty much how I would see it going.

Of course I would also add that RKT could probably stop time too since Odin could. That would take out most of the team.

JakeTheBank

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/JeriTroll/jeritrollhemad-1.jpg

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Endless Mike
This is pretty much how I would see it going.

Of course I would also add that RKT could probably stop time too since Odin could. That would take out most of the team.

thumb up

Not to mention RKT possesses cosmic awareness bordering on omniscience on top of that which is a nasty combo to have on top of being able to freeze time.

red sabre
you can bring 100 more like those and RKT will still stomp the team, when you got someone that can manipulate time its not a smart move to bring as many brawlers as you can because the outcome will be the same, this guy got more control of the odin power and rune magic than odin himself and he got the knowledge how to use it to the best, this is not king thor who didnt know how to deal with the odin force this guy knows his game.

if you want a match for RKT you better bring skyfathers and not 1 or 2 because that guy is too powerful even with very limited apearences , the way RKT was portrayed at that time he could basically defeat any threat stood against him, no limit was established to his powers however as we saw he is above odin and that alone speaks very loudly

JakeTheBank
I'd say personally that Rune King Thor is considerably above your typical skyfather.

He effortlessly defeated King Loki, who had siphoned all of Asgard's energies unto himself, including a majority of Mangog's own. Coupled with his Mjolnir-copy forged by Surtur, I'd say that Loki was definitely a skyfather level being and Thor owned him without any effort whatsoever.

red sabre
yeah i agree, at the peak of his game i think king thor was even above elder gods seeing how he dealt with a group of elder gods, RKT is my favorite version of thor but i really hope we dont see him anytime soon, i would hate it if they bring him back and make him get his ass kicked, i like him just the way he is now the ultimate asgardian defender

quanchi112
Why would anyone bother with a RKT vs whoever or whatever thread? This forum will always be bias towards thor. That character is a pointless character for the same reason they did away with PC supes. Retarded power Wah.

carver9
RKT stomps.

Uriel005
I'd like to see him vs Mordru who effortlessly punked Shazam at RoE. Be intersting to see how he deals with someone who effortlessly punked someone who was basically prepping for a being with Judeo-Christian God powers and later successfully did so while only getting punked due to PIS power. i.e. when I'm defeated I take in all magic around me.... right. Good one Spectre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.