Thanos vs Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thanos

vs

Silver Surfer
Air Walker
Nova (Herald of Galactus)
Terrax
Stardust

Fight on Mars. No BFR.

CIS off for both teams.

Nihilist
They get slaughtered.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
They get slaughtered. I disagree.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Starscream M
I disagree. You have never read a comic, so it doesnt matter what you think.

Starscream M
You have never read a comic, so it doesnt matter what you think. I'm not sure where you get that from. I have read many comics...and my opinion does matter! mad

zopzop
They get slaughtered.

This. Three of them get killed right off the bat : Air-Walker, Nova, Terrax.

Nihilist
I'm not sure where you get that from. I have read many comics...and my opinion does matter! mad Everything you say perhaps!! tell me how the do anything to trouble Thanos.

Starscream M
Everything you say perhaps!! tell me how the do anything to trouble Thanos. terrax's axe can split planets...he can cut thanos bad

surfer has taken down skyfathers with his blasts and he has the speed to match thanos

Stardust can also aid surfer and terrax in attacking thanos

the other two can serve as distraction

Nihilist
terrax's axe can split planets...he can cut thanos badHe has done that once in his entire history, current Thanos skin is unbreakable the godslayer broke on his skin.

laughing out loud Surfer has never taken down Skyfathers, his speed aint doing shit when Thanos tanked and laughed Surfers best blasts

By "aid" do you mean get wrecked? Stardust has trouble with the likes of Beta Ray Bill and the Fantastic Four

LMFAO, thats weak. They will be lucky to be alive after the first couple of Thanos attacks.

Badabing
Thanos...

...loses.

Tony Stark
THANOS

golem370
An amped up Morg beat Terrax, Nova, Firelord and Robot Air-Walker and Terrax told Silver Surfer to go get Galactus because even with SS they would lose. Thanos is above any herald amped or not.

Stoic
This would be just a prolonged ass whipping, but in the end Thanos would win.

tkitna
Thanos is to much for them.

CosmicComet
Thanos wrecks em all.

Endless Mike
Is Thanos' immortality in effect?

JakeTheBank
I'd imagine it would be per most current forms. That's not to say he can't be KOed or otherwise beaten in a forum setting, but the team doesn't have the capability to do so.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Bouboumaster
Terrax and Nova are fodder.

Surfer is a bad S.O.B, but still, Thanos wreck them.

Batman-Prime
Team should win this, for realz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team should win this, for realz. Based on ?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Based on fu

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Based on fu Thanos has tanked attacks that can oneshot heralds without even budging. Now your turn.

Greysen93
Thanos takes it all

quanchi112
Originally posted by Greysen93
Thanos takes it all thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.