Xemnu vs Manchester Black and Gorilla Grodd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Xemnu the living Titan vs the team of two psychic super-villains.

Who comes out on top?

Estrecca
Manchester Black has some really incredibly over-the-top feats in terms of both telepathy and telekinesis, like mind-controlling all of Superman's rogues gallery.

Is Xemnu really THAT strong?

guy222
xemnu was powerful

worldbreaker stopped em

are those guys worldbreaker no

what has m black done grodd isn't a factor imo

nwg202
Colossus was stalemating xemnu while ironman and emma built a psy helmet for Rulk. they proceeded to take him out after...It was also said that no one but Colossus w/ juggernaut energies had the power to go up against him one on one...

zopzop
Originally posted by nwg202
Colossus was stalemating xemnu while ironman and emma built a psy helmet for Rulk. they proceeded to take him out after...It was also said that no one but Colossus w/ juggernaut energies had the power to go up against him one on one...

Someone should post the scans in Xemnu's respect thread on this forum. Cause that sounds awesome.

PS Xemnu wins.

DarkSaint85
Black's feats are pretty up there.

He protected Luthor from being telepathically probed by MM during OWAW.

He also mind-swapped Bizarro and Superman. then laid traps to prevent MM from finding out who did it.

He also reprogrammed Doomsday into attacking Imperiex probes, and ignoring Superman...which in itself is a pretty high end feat.

abhilegend
Black is also a very high level telekinetic.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Black is also a very high level telekinetic.

Did he ever fight Superman for realsies?

nwg202
Originally posted by zopzop
Someone should post the scans in Xemnu's respect thread on this forum. Cause that sounds awesome.

PS Xemnu wins.

It happened in uncanny 9 a lot of feats actually magneto took out some nukes buried in the ground and Magik sent an army of dire wraith witches to Limbo and depowered all of them. sadly they just all happened on one page.

The x-men and avengers teamed up to take down the most dangerous aliens on sword's brig. The e team took out a terminus spore while the avengers took out some skrulls. Unit was the most dangerous though...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by nwg202
It happened in uncanny 9 a lot of feats actually magneto took out some nukes buried in the ground and Magik sent an army of dire wraith witches to Limbo and depowered all of them. sadly they just all happened on one page.

The x-men and avengers teamed up to take down the most dangerous aliens on sword's brig. The e team took out a terminus spore while the avengers took out some skrulls. Unit was the most dangerous though...

Yeah, was a good read - although I'd put it more as a Colossaunaut feat rather than a Xemnu feat - considering Piotr was taken out by a Sentinel...

Boy needs his props.

nwg202
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, was a good read - although I'd put it more as a Colossaunaut feat rather than a Xemnu feat - considering Piotr was taken out by a Sentinel...

Boy needs his props.

Yeah, well Gillen did say things were going to ramp up for peter during AvX...really curious about the Hulk battle..

Also curious who Thor is facing in the vs series. I wonder who that silhouette is. Only a handful of x-females have the power to face him. I hope that's not Storm, that would be major jobbing for Thor. Well, Magik is facing widow and Colossus is facing the thing, so nothing Marvel does surprises me anymore. Kinda like Widow beating Wonderman in contest of champions two confused

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Did he ever fight Superman for realsies?
In one of the classic stories of all time. Action comics 775.

guy222
thankies info on m black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.