Herald Jaekleson & Serpent Vs Thanos & Lord Marv-ell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
which team?

zopzop
Team 2. Harold can be BFRed with ease. Either by Thanos or Lord Mar-vell. Or if Thanos has that "death touch" thing from Thanos Imperative, he could use that on Harold. So he's not the problem.

The problem is Cul. How powerful is he really? Best thing he did was snap Captain America's shield into pieces. Aside from that what did he do? He for sure wasn't anywhere near Odin in power, as seen in the flashbacks when Cul was at the height of his power, Odin beat the sh|t out of the Worthy AND Cul. Thanos should be able to hold his own vs Cul long enough for Lord Mar-vell to deal with Harold then they tag team Cul.

Igniz
Originally posted by zopzop
Team 2. Harold can be BFRed with ease. Either by Thanos or Lord Mar-vell. Or if Thanos has that "death touch" thing from Thanos Imperative, he could use that on Harold. So he's not the problem.

The problem is Cul. How powerful is he really? Best thing he did was snap Captain America's shield into pieces. Aside from that what did he do? He for sure wasn't anywhere near Odin in power, as seen in the flashbacks when Cul was at the height of his power, Odin beat the sh|t out of the Worthy AND Cul. Thanos should be able to hold his own vs Cul long enough for Lord Mar-vell to deal with Harold then they tag team Cul.

Yeah Cul's history is weird.Odin able to deal with him in the past, then all of a sudden Odin being scared shit of the Serpent's return that he was willing to destroy Earth itself?Not to mention Cul is depedent on the Worthy wrecking havok in order to feed on the fear of the people.Can Cul surpass Odin?Only if he was provided with a lot of fear to power him.The Serpent doesn't impress me.Team 2 has my vote as well.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop Team 2. Harold can be BFRed with ease. Either by Thanos or Lord Mar-vell. Or if Thanos has that "death touch" thing from Thanos Imperative, he could use that on Harold. So he's not the problem. The problem is Cul. How powerful is he really? Best thing he did was snap Captain America's shield into pieces. Aside from that what did he do? He for sure wasn't anywhere near Odin in power, as seen in the flashbacks when Cul was at the height of his power, Odin beat the sh|t out of the Worthy AND Cul. Thanos should be able to hold his own vs Cul long enough for Lord Mar-vell to deal with Harold then they tag team Cul.

no bfr.

JakeTheBank
Well, physical damage is going to do literally jack shit to Harold. Thor actually breaking his wrists hitting him with Mjolnir is one of the most absurd feats I've ever seen. Given the gratuitous level of graphic violence Ennis typically engages in, it's no surprise.

guy222
no one on t1 has the powa to stop lord marv-ell

it took death to stop em

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

guy222
truth

guy222
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11593944_FI_5_Oroboros_CPS_021.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11593945_FI_5_Oroboros_CPS_022.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11593947_FI_5_Oroboros_CPS_023.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11593948_FI_5_Oroboros_CPS_024.jpg

basilisk
Originally posted by Igniz
Yeah Cul's history is weird.Odin able to deal with him in the past, then all of a sudden Odin being scared shit of the Serpent's return that he was willing to destroy Earth itself?Not to mention Cul is depedent on the Worthy wrecking havok in order to feed on the fear of the people.Can Cul surpass Odin?Only if he was provided with a lot of fear to power him.The Serpent doesn't impress me.Team 2 has my vote as well.

Yeah I wasn't sure about why Serpent coming back seemed to scare Odin so much before he even saw him. That being said, smashing Cap's shield like that is way beyond normal Thanos and possibly indicated he had reached legitimate Skyfather level.

And with Harald who was powered by high level rune magic, no way would Thor break his arms like that on Thanos or LM. Without the easy BFR Harald might be too much even for these two to put down. Strange didn't have anything other than the original runes, which these guys won't have.

On the other hand T2 look like they also shouldn't lose here, but can they do better than stalemate?

I think it comes down to if the Serpent's power level is Skyfather. He might very well be at the level where he can just beat T2 around even if he can't kill them.

guy222
marvel goofed with the serpent

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
marvel goofed with the serpent

I don't know who is the sh|ttier character : Chaos King (he makes NO sense, literally) or Cul (his whole story makes NO sense). If I was forced to pick one, I'd pick Cul. That was epic level fail right there.

guy222
chaos king for me good friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.