JLA vs GLC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
The justice league has gone rogue and it's up to the green lanterns to stop them. No prep, morals off/lethal force enabled, fight takes place on earth, no bfr.

Justice League

Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash - Barry
Captain Marvel
Captain Atom
Aquaman
Cyborg
Zataana

vs

Green Lantern Team

Hal Jordan
Sinestro
John Stewert
Guy Gardner
Kyle Rayner
Kilowog
Ganthet
Sodam Yat Ion
Alpha Lantern Boodikka

Who wins?

abhilegend
GLC due to ganthet. They also have more firepower and captain atom and cyborg are weak links.

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
GLC due to ganthet. They also have more firepower and captain atom and cyborg are weak links.

Captain Atom is a weak link? How?

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Captain Atom is a weak link? How?
Unless we're taking him at his highest showings, his durability is weaksauce.

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
Unless we're taking him at his highest showings, his durability is weaksauce.

Even in the newest books? Because I don't remember him ever having crappy durability.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Even in the newest books? Because I don't remember him ever having crappy durability.
I assumed it was done with pre boot characters since captain marvel, captain atom, zatanna and j'onn aren't the part of DCnU JL. He was wtfstomped by mary marvel and a normal missile blew half his head in the original WWIII.

Prep-Man
GLC.

quanchi112
Corps ftw.

Uriel005
Flash aquaman and cyborg are non issues here sadly. stupid flight + auto shields.

Greysen93
GLC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.