Rune king Thor vs genis-vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Genis-vell is insane

quanchi112
Thor, hands down.

"Id"
Genis-Vell one shots Thor.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by "Id"
Genis-Vell one shots Thor.

I don't see how, considering he didn't one shot king thor. In fact he couldn't even BEAT king Thor, who had limited knowledge of the OF.

Mindset
He barely fought KT.

PillarofOsiris
RKT one shot people more powerful than KT.

Mindset
No he didn't.

keiththegreat
I think he one-shotted some elder gods.

red sabre
RKT takes this

JakeTheBank
RKT. He turned Mangog into a wisp of wind and dispersed him without any effort whatsoever and then easily defeated a Loki whose power grew to skyfather level proportions.

quanchi112
Genis-Vell one shots Thor. Simply ridiculous.

red sabre
RKT is too much for him

rotiart
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
RKT. He turned Mangog into a wisp of wind and dispersed him without any effort whatsoever and then easily defeated a Loki whose power grew to skyfather level proportions.

When was Loki sky father?

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
When was Loki sky father? In that arc.

Mindset
RKT. He turned Mangog into a wisp of wind and dispersed him without any effort whatsoever and then easily defeated a Loki whose power grew to skyfather level proportions. Even with an amp Loki wasn't a skyfather.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by rotiart
When was Loki sky father?

When he siphoned Asgard's energies unto himself, including that of Mangog's own. Coupled with his copy of Mjolnir forged by Surtur, he was definitely in that tier.

"Id"
Originally posted by quanchi112
Simply ridiculous.
Genis double taps a pair of big bang blasts into Thor's skull.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I don't see how, considering he didn't one shot king thor. In fact he couldn't even BEAT king Thor, who had limited knowledge of the OF.
Thor was not aiming to kill Thor either.

He literately came to Asgard, and trolled them. Asgard and his inhabitants where nothing more than his play things.

abhilegend
Genis.

JakeTheBank

He literately came to Asgard, and trolled them. Asgard and his inhabitants where nothing more than his play things.

Where do you place Genis, tier wise?

"Id"
Where do you place Genis, tier wise?

Insane Genis?

Thats a difficult question. I would say high end transcendent. But The Kree-Eternal walked with Abstract level cosmic awareness, to make use of universe ending energy manipulation. Thats a huge but.

He is a classic case of a big time Glass Cannon. Any character that can not survive a big bang go off (literately), are in danger of getting one shot.

PillarofOsiris
Genis-Vell didn't one-shot King Thor, That's a fact. Toying with him or not. I would barely call King Thor a skyfather. He admitted that he didn't grasp the Odin Force fully.

And I would say RKT could survive a big bang explosion. This is speculation I guess, but Superboy Prime survived a universe-busting explosion also, and I doubt anyone is going to say that SBP > durability than RKT.

Plus Odin fought Abstracts himself, and he was never able to master the runes like RKT. I'd think that Rune King Thor could effortlessly kill a whole host of Odins. Frankly, we never saw an upper limit to RKT's power, as far as I recall anyway.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Genis-Vell didn't one-shot King Thor, That's a fact. Toying with him or not. I would barely call King Thor a skyfather. He admitted that he didn't grasp the Odin Force fully.

And I would say RKT could survive a big bang explosion. This is speculation I guess, but Superboy Prime survived a universe-busting explosion also, and I doubt anyone is going to say that SBP > durability than RKT.

Plus Odin fought Abstracts himself, and he was never able to master the runes like RKT. I'd think that Rune King Thor could effortlessly kill a whole host of Odins. Frankly, we never saw an upper limit to RKT's power, as far as I recall anyway.

The King Thor Genis encountered was early on in the Reigning, likely around solid Trans level. The King Thor toward the end of the Reigning was a lower end skyfather who exhibited pretty insane power output (ie. one shotting the Destroyer Armor as it was occupied by a being who was immune to godly energies in the first place and burning through adamantium and Cap's shield without effort).

Rune King Thor was on a whole other level completely, enough to argue him safely being in the Elder God tier. Given his ease in which he handled Mangog and Loki and his total understanding of the Odin Force and Rune Magic which gave him cosmic awareness, the only real time we saw RKT show anything close to effort was when he confronted Those Who Sit Above in Shadow and ended the cycle of Ragnarok. Even then, he didn't seem particularly taxed, just eager to free his people and give them the ending they rightfully earned.

In any case, given the implications, repeated statements, and intent of the story, it was clear that Thor had clearly grown beyond Odin.

quanchi112

He literately came to Asgard, and trolled them. Asgard and his inhabitants where nothing more than his play things. This is Rune Thor. King Thor preReigning rocked him.

zeel
thor wtf wins this.

"Id"
This is Rune Thor. King Thor preReigning rocked him.

This time Genis wont hold back. And King Thor was easily rick rolled.

iceman24567
This time Genis wont hold back. And King Thor was easily rick rolled. laughing

DarkOdin
This time Genis wont hold back. And King Thor was easily rick rolled. Holding back or not King
Thor ripped through his shields no problem RKT for the win

"Id"
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Holding back or not King
Thor ripped through his shields no problem RKT for the win
Thor: To me my... Uh!

Genis kills him with the same facility he killed the Frost Giant.

quanchi112
This time Genis wont hold back. And King Thor was easily rick rolled. King Thor held his own. Genis isn't putting down King Thor. If that was Reigning King Thor he'd have ended Genis.

"Id"
King Thor held his own. Genis isn't putting down King Thor. If that was Reigning King Thor he'd have ended Genis.

Not if Genis would have poped him with a Big Bang blast. Thats any version Period.

red sabre
what does king thor have to do with this? when king thor briefly so called "fought" genis he was probably at trans tier he wasnt even in odin's league, Rune King Thor is couple times more powerful than odin himself, if this was a genis vs odin thread i am 100% sure everybody would say odin wins, but RKT who is more powerful than odin will lose in your opinion? is that a popularity contest? i actually can see mangog and genis matching each other and genis having a good hard fight with mangog, RKT can just wave his hand and erase beings like mangog loki and skyfathers, do you realise how powerful he is??? he will stomp genis

Badabing
mmm

quanchi112
Not if Genis would have poped him with a Big Bang blast. Thats any version Period. Wouldn't have the time as a simple gesture and it's game over.

"Id"
Wouldn't have the time as a simple gesture and it's game over.

Exactly Genis with a simple gesture unloads his big bang for the money shot.

"Id"
Originally posted by red sabre
what does king thor have to do with this? when king thor briefly so called "fought" genis he was probably at trans tier he wasnt even in odin's league, Rune King Thor is couple times more powerful than odin himself, if this was a genis vs odin thread i am 100% sure everybody would say odin wins, but RKT who is more powerful than odin will lose in your opinion? is that a popularity contest? i actually can see mangog and genis matching each other and genis having a good hard fight with mangog, RKT can just wave his hand and erase beings like mangog loki and skyfathers, do you realise how powerful he is??? he will stomp genis

Genis has always held universe wrecking power. Let it be Pre or Post insanity. This is confirmed during the insane era, where his power scaled to an Abstract level delivering a death shot on Eternity, followed by literately taking a head shot on Entropy, delivering the big bang thus remaking reality 616.

Your bringing up RKT and scaling him Skyfathers & such, it matters little when Genis has taken down abstracts, and caused much more than simply halt the cycle of Ragnarok.

quanchi112
Exactly Genis with a simple gesture unloads his big bang for the money shot. Wanna have a scan off ? Or will real life set you back. Again. wink

dmills
Exactly Genis with a simple gesture unloads his big bang for the money shot. Originally posted by quanchi112
Wanna have a scan off ? Or will real life set you back. Again. wink

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/gifs/listeningjj.gif

red sabre
Genis has always held universe wrecking power. Let it be Pre or Post insanity. This is confirmed during the insane era, where his power scaled to an Abstract level delivering a death shot on Eternity, followed by literately taking a head shot on Entropy, delivering the big bang thus remaking reality 616.

Your bringing up RKT and scaling him Skyfathers & such, it matters little when Genis has taken down abstracts, and caused much more than simply halt the cycle of Ragnarok.

RKT limits never were established at that point he was described as the ultimate power that could defeat any threat at that point, in this case i can easily bring odin feats and multiple then because RKT had a better knowledge and control than odin with the force of runes , his magic basically could freeze anything he wanted and just erase skyfather beings with the wave of his hand, during all his task he didnt even had to use full power everything was a walk in the park for him.

genis wont be able to do anything against this kind of magic just think about all that insane things odin could have done to genis with his magic and imagine now what an odin on roids will be able to do, RKT takes this

ares834
IGV wins.

He literally crushed Eternity and created the big-bang. RKT is powerful but he is well out of his depth here.

Uriel005
Originally posted by ares834
IGV wins.

He literally crushed Eternity and created the big-bang. RKT is powerful but he is well out of his depth here. or u know genis palms the whole universe and crushes it RKT included.

KuRuPT Thanosi
IGV wins if he attacks first... If not, could be close...

Uriel005
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
IGV wins if he attacks first... If not, could be close... can RKT put himself into the realm of abstracts out of curiosity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.