Sodam Yat Ion vs WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Sodam Yat Ion

vs

WBH

Fight in an indestructible arena the size of a city. There is yellow sunlight and no lead in arena. No BFR. Fight to death.

Cogito
As a GL rookie, Yat easily survived a planet busting explosion. Busting a planet was basically WBH's best feat.

Just saying. biscuits

PillarofOsiris
And WBH DIED busting a planet. This is a stomp.

Greysen93
Not a stomp, but I gotta go with Ion

Naija boy
WBH wins especially seeing as this is likely to get physical which is his domain.

carver9
WBH wins and Pillar is a Hulk hater. He is jealous that Hulk is more powerful than his favorite characters. Get over it.

Odekahn
Ion

Galan007
Considering his battle with Prime, I doubt Yat would turn this into a physical melee. Just saying.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Considering his battle with Prime, I doubt Yat would turn this into a physical melee. Just saying.

Who would win between the Yat that fought Prime vs wBh

quanchi112
Hulk beats him worse than Prime.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Who would win between the Yat that fought Prime vs wBh Dunno. Yat was throwing fisticuffs with Prime pretty evenly until Prime skewered him with lead rods... But even after that Yat still managed to do pretty well, all things considered (better than any other single character did, at least)--and he barely used any GL abilities, to boot.

Anywho, in a purely physical brawl, Hulk would ultimately win. If Yat actually used some of his GL abilities, however, I could certainly see him winning.

carver9
Dunno. Yat was throwing fisticuffs with Prime pretty evenly until Prime skewered him with lead rods... But even after that Yat still managed to do pretty well, all things considered (better than any other single character did, at least)--and he barely used any GL abilities, to boot.

Anywho, in a purely physical brawl, Hulk would ultimately win. If Yat actually used some of his GL abilities, however, I could certainly see him winning.

Make sense. After that showing against Prime, does Yat have more fts?

iceman24567
Make sense. After that showing against Prime, does Yat have more fts? Crappy ones but they did show he was starting to use the Ion power better

Galan007
Make sense. After that showing against Prime, does Yat have more fts? Very few.

Mindset
I can't see anyone losing to Yat.

It's just not possible.

Galan007
^ Which sucks. He had SO much potential. I mean, when I saw him preforming feats like these as a rookie GL:
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11594387_s1.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11594388_s2.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11594389_s3.jpg

---

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11594390_s4.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11594391_s5.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11594392_s6.jpg

...I thought he'd be asininely powerful as phucking ION... He was just never given the time of day by the writers after that. sad

quanchi112
Dunno. Yat was throwing fisticuffs with Prime pretty evenly until Prime skewered him with lead rods... But even after that Yat still managed to do pretty well, all things considered (better than any other single character did, at least)--and he barely used any GL abilities, to boot.

Anywho, in a purely physical brawl, Hulk would ultimately win. If Yat actually used some of his GL abilities, however, I could certainly see him winning. So you see Hulk winning but want to argue for Yat despite not having the feats to do so.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you see Hulk winning but want to argue for Yat despite not having the feats to do so.

Don't be an ass.

He's giving credit where credit is due -- and more importantly, he's not being one-sided.

Galan007
^ quanchi knows I have him on ignore, and decides to troll me in every thread I post in because he knows I won't reply. Maturity, ftw! dur

Anyway, thanks. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Don't be an ass.

He's giving credit where credit is due -- and more importantly, he's not being one-sided. No, I don't see that as being the case. Hulk wins based on showings. I won't go into a thread and say well if Hulk gets more feats then I could see him winning. We argue on what's canon not what we might eventually be canon.

Batman-Prime
Yat wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Yat wins. Based on what ?

Sundipped
SY with relative ease. If he can take a beating from Prime like that while weakened, he should be able to do way more then just stand up to Hulk. Especially if he were to use constructs for this battle.

lilshogun
No lead involved. Yat wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
SY with relative ease. If he can take a beating from Prime like that while weakened, he should be able to do way more then just stand up to Hulk. Especially if he were to use constructs for this battle. Prime's been hurt by Krypto, Superboy, etc. Hulk at his WB levels would beat the snot out of Prime.

Sundipped
Prime's been hurt by Krypto, Superboy, etc. Hulk at his WB levels would beat the snot out of Prime.

By your reasoning, Hulk would've treated Kal, SY, Earth 2 Supes, Zauriel, Guardians, etc. as fodder the same way Prime did right?

Slaanesh
Yat win this..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk rips his head off.

carver9
Prime's been hurt by Krypto, Superboy, etc. Hulk at his WB levels would beat the snot out of Prime.

This...

Even though Prime is powerful, WBH would literally wreck him. Yat would get worked as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
By your reasoning, Hulk would've treated Kal, SY, Earth 2 Supes, Zauriel, Guardians, etc. as fodder the same way Prime did right? At his best absolutely. He'd also treat Superboy like the crap that comes out of his butthole unlike Prime.

PillarofOsiris
This...

Even though Prime is powerful, WBH would literally wreck him. Yat would get worked as well.

laughing

No seriously.. If u think hulk wins even one out of a hundred here ur a moron.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Cogito
As a GL rookie, Yat easily survived a planet busting explosion. Busting a planet was basically WBH's best feat.

Just saying. biscuits

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
laughing

No seriously.. If u think hulk wins even one out of a hundred here ur a moron.

Show us these fts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.