PC Daxam vs Annihilation wave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
All of daxamites have been given the serum which granted Mon-El the immunity to lead and red sun. No prep. Who wins?

Galan007
Not even the entire PC LoSH was a match for a single Daxamite--and each Daxamite was stated to be on the same level as PC Superboy.

Just saying.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
Not even the entire PC LoSH was a match for a single Daxamite--and each Daxamite was stated to be on the same level as PC Superboy.

Just saying.

Issue #?

abhilegend

Just saying.
But bugs man, A-wave has got "herald hurting bug". Surely LOSH is no match for alien bugs.

DarkSaint85
Thanos would.....learn magic, and become the Sorceror Supreme, and then mess them up.

On the fly.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thanos would.....learn magic, and become the Sorceror Supreme, and then mess them up.

On the fly.
hysterical2

Galan007
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Issue #? Think that was stated in the final issue of the Great Darkness Saga (LoSH #294, iirc?)... It also mentioned the Daxamites destroying worlds left and right.

JakeTheBank

Just saying.

Who was on the roster at the time?

Because that sounds like outright PIS depending on who was present.

Prep-Man
Think that was stated in the final issue of the Great Darkness Saga (LoSH #294, iirc?)... It also mentioned the Daxamites destroying worlds left and right.

Weren't the LOSH facing off against a bunch of Daxam's when Darkseid mind controlled them?

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Because that sounds like outright PIS depending on who was present. Dunno everyone who was one the roster at the time, but I know Duplicate Boy and Dev-Em were included, if that helps. /shrug

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Weren't the LOSH facing off against a bunch of Daxam's when Darkseid mind controlled them? Yes. That is what I'm referring to.

Prep-Man
Oh, i thought they took down like 7 of them. Need to re read it. If the LOSH couldn't take down 1, then Daxam stomps.

quanchi112
A wave wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Because that sounds like outright PIS depending on who was present.

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/dcmoment4a.jpg

Seemed like a powerful bunch of daxamites.

Dream Stuff
So, an entire race of PC kryptonian-level beings with no exploitable weaknesses vs the AWave?

Seems like spite, but I'll go ahead and say 10/10 for Daxam. The power difference is absurd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.