WB Hulk VS Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
WB Hulk vs Superman Prime in the following

1. H2H
2. All out battle both use all the powers they have at their disposal

who wins in each of the above both at best and why?

Prep-Man
Which Superman Prime?

ozz81
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Which Superman Prime?

sorry for confusion the one which survived a universe attack and was immune to mordrus magic .

Prep-Man
Guardian Amped?

ozz81
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Guardian Amped?

lolz yeah i think so ??... excuse my ignorance...

iceman24567
Prime stomps hard

carver9
Split.

JakeTheBank
Prime eats him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime stomps hard Let's not get nuts here.

PillarofOsiris
Anyone who thinks hulk has a chance here should not be debating about comic books.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Anyone who thinks hulk has a chance here should not be debating about comic books.

We already know what your vote is. Wasn't you the one that said Superboy/Conner could pull a majority against the Hulk.

confused

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
We already know what your vote is. Wasn't you the one that said Superboy/Conner could pull a majority against the Hulk.

confused

Carver, you really don't want to get in to a game of "who said the dumbest thing" tbh.

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver, you really don't want to get in to a game of "who said the dumbest thing" tbh. thumb up laughing

Uriel005
When I see WB Hulk make someone like Mordru submit I'll say he stands a chance... IMO Mordru > Zeus. Especially future Mordru and Prime made him his b*tch.

carver9
Carver, you really don't want to get in to a game of "who said the dumbest thing" tbh.

Lol...Pr, he is MUCH worse than me. MUCH worse.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
When I see WB Hulk make someone like Mordru submit I'll say he stands a chance... IMO Mordru > Zeus. Especially future Mordru and Prime made him his b*tch.

Prime isn't weak to magic and WBH was accomplishing things that Umar couldn't repeat or do under her own power and Umar would wreck Mordu imo.

Uriel005
Prime isn't weak to magic and WBH was accomplishing things that Umar couldn't repeat or do under her own power and Umar would wreck Mordu imo. not future mordru... not by a long shot IMO. But I'll admit to a slight Mordru bias, that said I find his overall capabilities greater by a fair amount in my personal opinion.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
not future mordru... not by a long shot IMO. But I'll admit to a slight Mordru bias, that said I find his overall capabilities greater by a fair amount in my personal opinion.

Bias¡¡ mad

Nihilist
Prime in both, easy.

abhilegend
Prime.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Prime.

Loses.

iceman24567
Prime stomps hard

-Pr-
Lol...Pr, he is MUCH worse than me. MUCH worse.

lol, sure, tell yourself that.

Stoic
I wonder what people think is more impressive. A guy that flicks another guy in the forehead with his index finger, and makes the guys head fly off, or a guy that flicks his index finger in mid air without touching the guys forehead, but still makes his head fly off? Hmmmm...........

Slaanesh
Regular Prime can win against WWH..GA Prime would stomp him..

abhilegend
Loses.
Try again.Originally posted by Stoic
I wonder what people think is more impressive. A guy that flicks another guy in the forehead with his index finger, and makes the guys head fly off, or a guy that flicks his index finger in mid air without touching the guys forehead, but still makes his head fly off? Hmmmm...........
Add that the first guy can also punch FTL. This isn't a strength competition.

Mshinu
Prime punches the HF outa Hulkie Boy then knocks his head off.

Stoic
Try again.
Add that the first guy can also punch FTL. This isn't a strength competition.

Oh it sure would be about strength, because if Prime can't muster the strength to take Hulk down, and his punches (FTL or otherwise) are not enough to hurt the Hulk then he would in turn get his ass kicked. Besides Prime fought just like Superman. Instead of thunder clapping, or blowing Earth 15 away, Prime had to did in to the planet, and cause it's destruction. The Hulk never touched the planet, and half of the impact caused more than just a planet to go boom. Hulk would beat the snot out of that petty little whiner.

Existere
Saying that Prime can't 'muster the strength' (or speed) to hurt Hulk is inexcusably retarded.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Oh it sure would be about strength, because if Prime can't muster the strength to take Hulk down, and his punches (FTL or otherwise) are not enough to hurt the Hulk then he would in turn get his ass kicked. Besides Prime fought just like Superman. Instead of thunder clapping, or blowing Earth 15 away, Prime had to did in to the planet, and cause it's destruction. The Hulk never touched the planet, and half of the impact caused more than just a planet to go boom. Hulk would beat the snot out of that petty little whiner.
laughing

DarkSaint85
His retcon punches sure are strong enough to bring Jason Todd back to life....

What's a little worldbreaking feat compared to that? :-p

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ozz81
sorry for confusion the one which survived a universe attack and was immune to mordrus magic .

Lol.

Hulk can't muster the strength to put Prime down, that's the issue here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

Hulk can't muster the strength to put Prime down, that's the issue here. Why not ?

biensalsa
I believe Hulk will be the better fighter

But didn't regular sbp moved planets at ftl?

Moving planets ftl >>>>>>>>>>>> "busting planets" inside the dark dimension

carver9
Originally posted by biensalsa

Moving planets ftl >>>>>>>>>>>> "busting planets" inside the dark dimension

Hulk didn't just bust a planet.

As for your comment, if Savage Hulk or WWH had flight, you don't think they'll be capable of moving planets? Let's be real here.

abhilegend
Hulk didn't just bust a planet.

As for your comment, if Savage Hulk or WWH had flight, you don't think they'll be capable of moving planets? Let's be real here.
No.doped

carver9
No.doped

Lol, well you are wrong then.

abhilegend
Lol, well you are wrong then.
I'm never wrong.

Greysen93
Supes Prime gets it, but WB Hulk can stay up with him for a while

quanchi112

Moving planets ftl >>>>>>>>>>>> "busting planets" inside the dark dimension Destroying a fight pound dumbbell with your own strength is greater than lifting it really fast.

biensalsa
Originally posted by quanchi112
Destroying a fight pound dumbbell with your own strength is greater than lifting it really fast.

Busting a planet inside a dark dimension is not = to busting a planet in the 616 universe. Dark dimension has different laws of physics.

Moving a planet at ftl it means you are moving ++++++ sextillion tons at 299 792 458 m / s which in turn because of the speed it translates into infinte mass.

Pardon me if "busting planets" inside dark dimension does not impress me. AND is quite debatable if his durability can handle his own strength.

carver9
Busting a planet inside a dark dimension is not = to busting a planet in the 616 universe. Dark dimension has different laws of physics.

Moving a planet at ftl it means you are moving ++++++ sextillion tons at 299 792 458 m / s which in turn because of the speed it translates into infinte mass.

Pardon me if "busting planets" inside dark dimension does not impress me. AND is quite debatable if his durability can handle his own strength.

This post is retarded. Lol. Strange states that Hulk would have destroyed Earth as well. Stop trying to downplay Hulks ft...if it was Superman, you wouldn't be saying any of this.

quanchi112

Pardon me if "busting planets" inside dark dimension does not impress me. AND is quite debatable if his durability can handle his own strength. Prove it does. If you claim the laws of physics are different prove it. To suggest Pak was aiming to take anything away from the Hulk you don't read many comics.

I could care less what you find impressive you just aren't consistent. I can lift and throw a 5 pound weight I can't destroy it under my own power. It's easy to see what's harder.

abhilegend
Destroying a fight pound dumbbell with your own strength is greater than lifting it really fast.
You lifted that dumbbell FTL?
Prove it does. If you claim the laws of physics are different prove it. To suggest Pak was aiming to take anything away from the Hulk you don't read many comics.

I could care less what you find impressive you just aren't consistent. I can lift and throw a 5 pound weight I can't destroy it under my own power. It's easy to see what's harder.
Lulz.

Estacado
Off course he did.estahuh

quanchi112

Lulz. Lifting it quickly doesn't make it more impressive than destroying the dumbbell. Humans can't move faster than light. Think.

abhilegend
Lifting it quickly doesn't make it more impressive than destroying the dumbbell. Humans can't move faster than light. Think.
So how did you make the comparison? You try to lift and take that dumbbell and run across whole USA and try to destroy it. See which is more difficult.

carver9
So if I can destroy a dumbbell while being miles away from it without even touching it, moving the dumbbell at super speed is more impressive?

abhilegend
So if I can destroy a dumbbell while being miles away from it without even touching it, moving the dumbbell at super speed is more impressive?
He was just a couple hundred feet above the planet. Try and move so many dumbbell that the center of USA changes.

quanchi112
So how did you make the comparison? You try to lift and take that dumbbell and run across whole USA and try to destroy it. See which is more difficult. If I can fly at the speed of light and have the strength to hold it it's over in less than a heartbeat. That's the point. Originally posted by carver9
So if I can destroy a dumbbell while being miles away from it without even touching it, moving the dumbbell at super speed is more impressive? Exactly. It makes zero sense. Hulk's feat is a lot more impressive.

biensalsa
This post is retarded. Lol. Strange states that Hulk would have destroyed Earth as well. Stop trying to downplay Hulks ft...if it was Superman, you wouldn't be saying any of this.

Hulk did not destroyed earth by a single punch not even the combined stomp of him and betty and they were bigger and more charged than inside the dark dimension.

And you claim fff absorbed the impact, even if that were true look athulks ans betty size and look at fff size.

Inside the dark dimension a much larger than hulk fff was incinerated.

And im now trying to downplay hulk, you are just trying to make this " planet buster" feat as the ultimate comic book feat. Which is not

guy222
worldbreaker

biensalsa
Prove it does. If you claim the laws of physics are different prove it. To suggest Pak was aiming to take anything away from the Hulk you don't read many comics.

Kind of hesitant to prove anything to you, you have a reputation of trolling and never conceding being wrong.

But i guess i can take my chances, when i hace enought time.

But before that happens read the laws of newton and see how much force is required to move weighs at speed.

Ill get back to you with the rffeence of the laws of the dar dimension

Sorry on mobile

NemeBro
It requires more energy to rip a planet out of its natural orbit than what it takes to destroy it.

Ignoring that SBP was smashing planets into eachother at base power in Infinite Crisis...

quanchi112
Kind of hesitant to prove anything to you, you have a reputation of trolling and never conceding being wrong.

But i guess i can take my chances, when i hace enought time.

But before that happens read the laws of newton and see how much force is required to move weighs at speed.

Ill get back to you with the rffeence of the laws of the dar dimension

Sorry on mobile By that sort of logic you can make claims the regular dc universe and marvel universe defy the laws of physics.

But the notion of moving something really fast being more impressive than destroying something is just ridiculous.

abhilegend
If I can fly at the speed of light and have the strength to hold it it's over in less than a heartbeat. That's the point. Exactly. It makes zero sense. Hulk's feat is a lot more impressive.
So moving planets FTL across the universe=moving dumbbells at lightspeed. Makes sense.

quanchi112
So moving planets FTL across the universe=moving dumbbells at lightspeed. Makes sense. Moving something you are strong enough to lift isn't as impressive as destroying something you can lift. He has the ability to move at light speed so it isn't as impressive as someone who can destroy the planet by not even directly punching it.

abhilegend
By that sort of logic you can make claims the regular dc universe and marvel universe defy the laws of physics.

But the notion of moving something really fast being more impressive than destroying something is just ridiculous.
laughing out loud

carver9
Hulk did not destroyed earth by a single punch not even the combined stomp of him and betty and they were bigger and more charged than inside the dark dimension.

And you claim fff absorbed the impact, even if that were true look athulks ans betty size and look at fff size.

Inside the dark dimension a much larger than hulk fff was incinerated.

And im now trying to downplay hulk, you are just trying to make this " planet buster" feat as the ultimate comic book feat. Which is not

But a holding back hulk that decided to take a walk forward almost destroyed the entire east coast. Imagine if he would have stomped or punched the planet...actually out force behind his power. Lol...just because Hulk didn't destroy earth (Strange stated that he would have destroyed it if he kept fighting) doesn't take away from Hulks power. If Hulk and Pak wanted Earth destroyed, it would have happened. There was no need for Pak to prove Hulks power when he already did that in the Dark Dimension.

Did I ever say it was the ultimate ft? It much better than what you are trying to make it though. Hulk destroyed a planet without even making contact with it, an entire race of mindless ones, the same mindless ones that Umar and Dormammu is afraid of, he destroyed Wendigo, a class 100, Bi Beast...someone with Herald strength, Armageddon, someone that defeated Surfer AND mindless Hulks without trouble, and empowered Fing Fang that was amped with so much power that Strange with the combined might of the other Hulks couldn't stop and some super powered trolls. He did all of this without making contact with anything but She Rulk.

Get over yourself.

quanchi112
laughing out loud You really have lost your fire. In 6 mos. no less.

NemeBro
Superboy Prime claimed to be able to destroy the universe by flying through Oa.

Ergo Superboy Prime is a universe buster, muahahahaha!

carver9
Hyperbole and even if he completed the task, it wasn't under his own power. Hulk has destroyed a universe though.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/dfd434506d

Muahahahahaha

iceman24567
Prime is stronger, faster and more durable Hulk gets stomped on

quanchi112
Prime is stronger, faster and more durable Hulk gets stomped on Based on what is he stronger ? You also ignored Hulk's healing factor.

NemeBro
Hyperbole You have no right to ever ****ing dismiss a character's claim as hyperbole carver. haermm

abhilegend
You really have lost your fire. In 6 mos. no less.
laughing
I'm using a phone.

iceman24567
Originally posted by NemeBro
You have no right to ever ****ing dismiss a character's claim as hyperbole carver. haermm He also claimed somebody was lowballing the damned hypocrite laughing Prime wins 10/10

carver9
You have no right to ever ****ing dismiss a character's claim as hyperbole carver. haermm

Lol. U Mad.?

iceman24567
Based on what is he stronger ? You also ignored Hulk's healing factor. Heh you really think i care enough to answer your repetitive bs questions laughing

iceman24567
Lol. U Mad.? LoL U troll

NemeBro
Come on iceman, if you think he is stronger, you should at least try to justify why.

Lol. U Mad.? No, just amused by the irony.

iceman24567
Come on iceman, if you think he is stronger, you should at least try to justify why.

No, just amused by the irony. Ooops my bad i just figured it was common knowledge that a guy effortlessly moving planets at base form was stronger than somebody they needed help busting one planet damn that faulty quan logic erm

NemeBro
I wouldn't know, I haven't kept up with Hulk since WWH to be honest. I just came here to troll carver. big grin

quanchi112
laughing
I'm using a phone. When will your laptop be finished ?Originally posted by iceman24567
Ooops my bad i just figured it was common knowledge that a guy effortlessly moving planets at base form was stronger than somebody they needed help busting one planet damn that faulty quan logic erm You don't think moving a planet proves anything do you ? Originally posted by iceman24567
Heh you really think i care enough to answer your repetitive bs questions laughing Asking you to debate isn't bs. You shouldn't feel threatened by being asked to participate in a debate.

PillarofOsiris

My favorite Carver line was when he said that Thor or Colossus would one shot Superman, and the Thing would beat Superman down. Those still make me laugh out loud (that's the old English form of "lol" by the way).

iceman24567
When will your laptop be finished ? You don't think moving a planet proves anything do you ? Asking you to debate isn't bs. You shouldn't feel threatened by being asked to participate in a debate. i don't feel threatened but i do feel trolled by you ALL the time hence why i don't give a shit about your bs questions so stop asking

quanchi112
i don't feel threatened but i do feel trolled by you ALL the time hence why i don't give a shit about your bs questions so stop asking Control yourself asking you to back your claims is something you should expect on a message board catered to versus battles.

iceman24567
Control yourself asking you to back your claims is something you should expect on a message board catered to versus battles. When you control your trolling banter maybe people wouldn't mind "debating" with you. even after backing my claim you give me this snarky remark
? You don't think moving a planet proves anything do you ? You don't want to debate you want a negative reaction out of people you i guess that goes in line with your delusional superiority complex either way let me be you sad sad man roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
When will your laptop be finished ? You don't think moving a planet proves anything do you ? Asking you to debate isn't bs. You shouldn't feel threatened by being asked to participate in a debate.
At the end of this month perhaps.

Stoic
Superboy Prime claimed to be able to destroy the universe by flying through Oa.

Ergo Superboy Prime is a universe buster, muahahahaha!

That simply means that anyone capable of doing the same thing would also be considered a universe buster right? No. A universe buster is someone who could do so under their own power, and not through an outside source of power.

Ooops my bad i just figured it was common knowledge that a guy effortlessly moving planets at base form was stronger than somebody they needed help busting one planet damn that faulty quan logic erm

What was destroyed was far more than just a planet. Also Prime had to dig into Earth 15 for it to explode. I would consider a guy that could destroy a planet without hitting it directly to be greater than a guy who had to destabilize a planet by digging through its crust to make it explode. This is something that gladiator could do.

iceman24567
That simply means that anyone capable of doing the same thing would also be considered a universe buster right? No. A universe buster is someone who could do so under their own power, and not through an outside source of power.

What was destroyed was far more than just a planet. Also Prime had to dig into Earth 15 for it to explode. I would consider a guy that could destroy a planet without hitting it directly to be greater than a guy who had to destabilize a planet by digging through its crust to make it explode. This is something that gladiator could do. Who referenced prime ramming threw a planets core as impressive? My name isn't carver bro. Prime easily moved several planets out of their natural orbit flying them to different locations threwout the universe. Hulk and She Rulk colliding and making a planet and near by moons ect blow is less impressive and its not actually all strength given the fact that both were giving off loads of gamma energy

abhilegend

What was destroyed was far more than just a planet. Also Prime had to dig into Earth 15 for it to explode. I would consider a guy that could destroy a planet without hitting it directly to be greater than a guy who had to destabilize a planet by digging through its crust to make it explode. This is something that gladiator could do.
Two different feats. We're talking about prime moving planets FTL across the universe.

Stoic
Two different feats. We're talking about prime moving planets FTL across the universe.

That's a flight feat as Superman has a limited mastery over gravity. The Hulk does not fly. Prime was impressive, I'm not taking that away from him, but so was WB Hulk, he wasn't even at his limit during the Dark Dimension explosive feat as we saw later when he had grown to the size of Ymir or larger, and looked like an abstract being.

iceman24567
That's a flight feat as Superman has a limited mastery over gravity. The Hulk does not fly. Prime was impressive, I'm not taking that away from him, but so was WB Hulk, he wasn't even at his limit during the Dark Dimension explosive feat as we saw later when he had grown to the size of Ymir or larger, and looked like an abstract being. So Hulk looked like an abstract being because he was big? wtf. Also how is it a flight feat? I could just as easily say the HOTM feat was an energy feat erm

abhilegend
That's a flight feat as Superman has a limited mastery over gravity. The Hulk does not fly. Prime was impressive, I'm not taking that away from him, but so was WB Hulk, he wasn't even at his limit during the Dark Dimension explosive feat as we saw later when he had grown to the size of Ymir or larger, and looked like an abstract being.
He's a PC kryptonian, they do it with strength. Post crisis rules for kryptonians don't apply for them.

Stoic
So Hulk looked like an abstract being because he was big? wtf. Also how is it a flight feat? I could just as easily say the HOTM feat was an energy feat erm

Yeah it was an energy feat which was released in the form of kinetic energy, but the catalyst was still due to strength. Understand one thing here, what i said was not that he looked like an abstract being, but that he was not at his limit during the explosion that caused more than a planet to be obliterated, and again it was due from an indirect impact.

iceman24567
Yeah it was an energy feat which was released in the form of kinetic energy, but the catalyst was still due to strength. Understand one thing here, what i said was not that he looked like an abstract being, but that he was not at his limit during the explosion that caused more than a planet to be obliterated, and again it was due from an indirect impact. So you agree it wasn't a straight strength feat thanks for the input bro thumb up

Stoic
He's a PC kryptonian, they do it with strength. Post crisis rules for kryptonians don't apply for them.

The Hulk can not fly, so I'm not sure what your point is? Whatever it is, does not mean that if WB Hulk was able to fly isn't to say that he could not duplicate the feat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Guardian Amped Prime would beat World Breaker.

Stoic
So you agree it wasn't a straight strength feat thanks for the input bro thumb up

That's not what i meant, but the way you took it, or attempted to twist it.

psycho gundam
So you agree it wasn't a straight strength feat thanks for the input bro thumb up smh

iceman24567
That's not what i meant, but the way you took it, or attempted to twist it. Sorry couldn't help twisting it a bit just for lulz

abhilegend
The Hulk can not fly, so I'm not sure what your point is? Whatever it is, does not mean that if WB Hulk was able to fly isn't to say that he could not duplicate the feat.
You can speculate all you want. Doesn't matter though.

Stoic
You can speculate all you want. Doesn't matter though.

This is all speculation until it actually happens.

abhilegend
This is all speculation until it actually happens.
What is speculation here, prime beating the shit out of hulk or hulk flying and pushing a planet FTL?

quanchi112
When you control your trolling banter maybe people wouldn't mind "debating" with you. even after backing my claim you give me this snarky remark
You don't want to debate you want a negative reaction out of people you i guess that goes in line with your delusional superiority complex either way let me be you sad sad man roll eyes (sarcastic) Listen just stick to the characters. I can't help or stop these emotional outbursts. I just come here to debate comics.Originally posted by abhilegend
At the end of this month perhaps. So another week give or take ?

Stoic
What is speculation here, prime beating the shit out of hulk or hulk flying and pushing a planet FTL?

Every and any opinion. You believe one thing, while someone else believes another. After all, it's not as if WB Hulk was some sort of light weight, that Prime easily disarmed.

iceman24567
Listen just stick to the characters. I can't help or stop these emotional outbursts. I just come here to debate comics. So another week give or take ? This is what i mean you want to get a rise out of people you don't debate you troll thats the reason somebody like Galan has you on ignore the guy is a saint patiencewise

quanchi112
This is what i mean you want to get a rise out of people you don't debate you troll thats the reason somebody like Galan has you on ignore the guy is a saint patiencewise No, he isn't. He snipes people all the time. I could care less I challenged him to a debate with judges. He backed down. I talk the talk and walk the walk. Most don't.

iceman24567
No, he isn't. He snipes people all the time. I could care less I challenged him to a debate with judges. He backed down. I talk the talk and walk the walk. Most don't. Nah you just talk and keep taking until you are ignored by everybody you take forum life to serious its really sad erm

quanchi112
Nah you just talk and keep taking until you are ignored by everybody you take forum life to serious its really sad erm Wrong.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t561748.html

You talk. You show emotions. You don't ever debate. You just cite your opinion and complain if anyone even engages you on here. I am a doer you aren't.

iceman24567
Wrong.

You talk. You show emotions. You don't ever debate. You just cite your opinion and complain if anyone even engages you on here. I am a doer you aren't. I don't want to debate i cite my opinion and thats enough for me why both a person about debating if they don't want to? You harass people daily and get away with it so you think you are amazing when you really aren't sorry get back on topic or go harass somebody willing to take it like one of the newer members you are a super tough guy on the internet sad life you have erm

quanchi112
I don't want to debate i cite my opinion and thats enough for me why both a person about debating if they don't want to? You harass people daily and get away with it so you think you are amazing when you really aren't sorry get back on topic or go harass somebody willing to take it like one of the newer members you are a super tough guy on the internet sad life you have erm Then don't criticize me for responding to someone who goes to a message board where people debate. It's simple. I have challenged members older than myself in a battlezone such as Desaad. I also challenged Galan who registered before I did. I bring the same mentality to every debate. I'm consistent.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
My favorite Carver line was when he said that Thor or Colossus would one shot Superman, and the Thing would beat Superman down. Those still make me laugh out loud (that's the old English form of "lol" by the way).

Thor or Current Colossus would probably one shot current Supes. If the truth is your favorite quote then its understandable.

My favorite quote by you is when you said Superman is 10 times stronger than Thor and also said Wonder Woman is 5 times stronger than Thor. How do we take you serious buddy.

psycho gundam
Wrong.

You talk. You show emotions. You don't ever debate. You just cite your opinion and complain if anyone even engages you on here. I am a doer you aren't. no offense, but that was a respect thread for the most part

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no offense, but that was a respect thread for the most part Did you miss the end where I showed electrical energy defeating Mordru without a single spell in his defense ? Of course you did. Did you miss the part where I showed how he can bfr him ? Of course you did. Did you miss the part where I showed Thor imprisoning someone in a case of energy ? Of course you did. Did you miss the parts where I showed Mordru being imprisoned and bfr'd ? Of course you did. In closing any time you want to step up to me feel free. Otherwise remain silent.

psycho gundam
it's your approach to the debate that was weird, not the points you were trying to make

ilikecomics
wbh greatest feat: breaking seaboard.
prime was moving planets like nothing, taking on top tier dc teams, and touching antimatter to no ill effect. hulk is one of my favorite characters but prime will destroy the hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's your approach to the debate that was weird, not the points you were trying to make I made it clear I wanted to build up to it. I wanted to keep him off balance and then I presented my clear cut case. It's pretty simple to see King Thor would own Mordru based upon his abilities and the scans I presented backing it up at the end.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ilikecomics
prime was moving planets like nothing, taking on top tier dc teams, and touching antimatter to no ill effect. hulk is one of my favorite characters but prime will destroy the hulk. That isn't enough to suggest he'd beat Hulk.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by ilikecomics
prime was moving planets like nothing, taking on top tier dc teams, and touching antimatter to no ill effect. hulk is one of my favorite characters but prime will destroy the hulk. hulk vaporized a planet like nothing as a result of his opening salvo
hulk has walked through teams since his inception
hulk has hurled anti-matter into orbit

Rage.Of.Olympus
Guardian Amped Prime would make World Breaker his b*tch, I don't understand how you can come to any other conclusion based on what he's done.

Hulk doesn't get the credit he deserves on this board at times, but common, this is just about being honest with ourselves.

Don Corleone
Prime, just has a better overall powerset.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Prime, just has a better overall powerset. But he fights like a brick.

biensalsa
By that sort of logic you can make claims the regular dc universe and marvel universe defy the laws of physics.

Here is the reference for the Dark Dimension laws of reality.

So "busting a planet" inside the dark dimension is not = to bust it one in 616

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Avengersv1118-part607.jpg

And yes moving something at certain speed requires x amount of energy, the faster and the longer you want to move it the more energy you require.

Let me see, so You can understand how speed is a big factor

What Do you think is easier?

Demolish a building or sending the same building to space?

carver9

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Avengersv1118-part607.jpg

And yes moving something at certain speed requires x amount of energy, the faster and the longer you want to move it the more energy you require.

Demolish a building or sending the same building to space?

SMH at you. This doesnt say a thing about the planet or anything else.

biensalsa
But a holding back hulk that decided to take a walk forward almost destroyed the entire east coast. Imagine if he would have stomped or punched the planet...actually out force behind his power. Lol...just because Hulk didn't destroy earth (Strange stated that he would have destroyed it if he kept fighting) doesn't take away from Hulks power. If Hulk and Pak wanted Earth destroyed, it would have happened. There was no need for Pak to prove Hulks power when he already did that in the Dark Dimension.

Did I ever say it was the ultimate ft? It much better than what you are trying to make it though. Hulk destroyed a planet without even making contact with it, an entire race of mindless ones, the same mindless ones that Umar and Dormammu is afraid of, he destroyed Wendigo, a class 100, Bi Beast...someone with Herald strength, Armageddon, someone that defeated Surfer AND mindless Hulks without trouble, and empowered Fing Fang that was amped with so much power that Strange with the combined might of the other Hulks couldn't stop and some super powered trolls. He did all of this without making contact with anything but She Rulk.

Get over yourself.

Please understand this his "planet buster" inside the dark dimension is nothing he could have not accomplished.

WWH AND WBH are just a marketing idea created to hype those books and sell more.

Hulk is really strong and I KNOW how strong He is

Just compare this

WWH shake the whole eastern seaboard, BIG DEAL

IIRC Savage Hulk send an earthquake from Colorado to Denmark

See the picture, see how big is earth ?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/th_earth_interior.jpg

And Armageddon defeated Silver Surfer, do you even know HOW HE DID IT? Do you even know How durable this characters are?

biensalsa
SMH at you. This doesnt say a thing about the planet or anything else.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/15g6454656.gif

This says that reality does not work as in our reality. You have a bigger than life Hulk amped on panel taking a STOMP on earth and EARTH IS FINE!

Damborgson
You have a bigger than life Hulk amped on panel taking a STOMP on earth and EARTH IS FINE!

I just chalked that up to Earth not being a jobber planet. *shrugs* Doesn't make much sense but whatever.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Guardian Amped Prime would make World Breaker his b*tch, I don't understand how you can come to any other conclusion based on what he's done.

Hulk doesn't get the credit he deserves on this board at times, but common, this is just about being honest with ourselves.

thumb up

carver9
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/15g6454656.gif

This says that reality does not work as in our reality. You have a bigger than life Hulk amped on panel taking a STOMP on earth and EARTH IS FINE!

You have a smaller Hulk walking forward threatening a continent. You have this same Hulk that said if he took some more tiny steps, he would have cracked the planet in half. This isn't a stomp, this is a step, a holding back step. Prime has taken "steps" without doing a percentage of the damage Hulk did. Hulk took a holding back, trying to contain my power, baby step and threatened the entire east coast.

Think buddy, think. There is nothing mentioned in your scan that states the Dark Dimension planet is any different than Earth.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
I just chalked that up to Earth not being a jobber planet. *shrugs* Doesn't make much sense but whatever.

Exactly but Strange even told Hulk that if they kept fighting, he would have destroyed Earth just like he destroyed the Dark Dimension. Pak was pretty clear with what he wanted Hulk to achieve.

carver9
Please understand this his "planet buster" inside the dark dimension is nothing he could have not accomplished.

WWH AND WBH are just a marketing idea created to hype those books and sell more.

Hulk is really strong and I KNOW how strong He is

Just compare this

WWH shake the whole eastern seaboard, BIG DEAL

IIRC Savage Hulk send an earthquake from Colorado to Denmark

See the picture, see how big is earth ?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/th_earth_interior.jpg

And Armageddon defeated Silver Surfer, do you even know HOW HE DID IT? Do you even know How durable this characters are?

Did Savage Hulk accomplish this with a baby step? A holding back my power step? A step that was made by accident just by walking forward?

carver9
Example...

You see Prime walking in this scan?

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/upset1.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/upset4.jpg

If this was WBH, something like this would have happened on the first step. This is WBH taking a step.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/WBHfootstepdoesitagain2.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/WBHfootstepdoesitagain3.jpg

This is him just lifting his foot up just a lil bit. Imagine him walking around like Prime.

quanchi112

Demolish a building or sending the same building to space? The scan you used makes it clear things are even more dangerous here than in our reality. If anything you've made the Hulk's feats even more impressive since he soloed their best on his own. Well done, Hulk fan. You really did come through.

carver9
The scan you used makes it clear things are even more dangerous here than in our reality. If anything you've made the Hulk's feats even more impressive since he soloed their best on his own. Well done, Hulk fan. You really did come through.

laughing out loud

biensalsa
You have a smaller Hulk walking forward threatening a continent. You have this same Hulk that said if he took some more tiny steps, he would have cracked the planet in half. This isn't a stomp, this is a step, a holding back step. Prime has taken "steps" without doing a percentage of the damage Hulk did. Hulk took a holding back, trying to contain my power, baby step and threatened the entire east coast.

Think buddy, think. There is nothing mentioned in your scan that states the Dark Dimension planet is any different than Earth.

You should start thinking deeper, panel say the laws of reality do not work the same way as earths reality

carver9
You should start thinking deeper, panel say the laws of reality do not work the same way as earths reality

confused

biensalsa
The scan you used makes it clear things are even more dangerous here than in our reality. If anything you've made the Hulk's feats even more impressive since he soloed their best on his own. Well done, Hulk fan. You really did come through.

I guess this is coming from the guys whose reading comprehension skills thinks Doomsday is getting his bacteria expunged laughing out loud

Even I whose english is not my native tongue can see what Imperex means, so I won't be that hard on you. Reality, bacteria and expunging are too big of words for some people. laughing

biensalsa
confused

BTW Carver I do believe Hulk can destroy a planet.

I just hate this WBH crap

But still moving a planet >>> busting one

carver9
BTW Carver I do believe Hulk can destroy a planet.

I just hate this WBH crap

But still moving a planet >>> busting one

WBH is stronger than Prime and if you don't think WBH or any other Hulk below him can't move a planet, then something is wrong with you.

By the way, the WBH is beastly. He pulled something that Dormammu and Umar couldn't accomplish with their power.

biensalsa
WBH is stronger than Prime and if you don't think WBH or any other Hulk below him can't move a planet, then something is wrong with you.

By the way, the WBH is beastly. He pulled something that Dormammu and Umar couldn't accomplish with their power.

Moving a planet is not = to destroying one

The amount of force to move a planet out of it's orbit is >>>>> than the force required to destroy one.

Case in point the asteroid belt

Naija boy
lol @ the nonsense in this thread.

carver9

The amount of force to move a planet out of it's orbit is >>>>> than the force required to destroy one.

Case in point the asteroid belt

Hulk can move a planet. He has powered through planetary force before just by walking. Give Hulk flight and he could repeat the ft.

biensalsa
Hulk can move a planet. He has powered through planetary force before just by walking. Give Hulk flight and he could repeat the ft.

You mean where He was attacked with "the force to move a planet"?

Vector or Tyranus? Wait was it Tyranus?

quanchi112
I guess this is coming from the guys whose reading comprehension skills thinks Doomsday is getting his bacteria expunged laughing out loud

Even I whose english is not my native tongue can see what Imperex means, so I won't be that hard on you. Reality, bacteria and expunging are too big of words for some people. laughing The scan clearly says it's more dangerous there than in the 616 reality. If you can't grasp his meaning that it's more dangerous thus making the feat even more impressive then don't post scans. You made the feat even more impressive per Strange's words. Nicely done.Originally posted by biensalsa

Case in point the asteroid belt False.

carver9
You mean where He was attacked with "the force to move a planet"?

Vector or Tyranus? Wait was it Tyranus?

Both and it happened more than that.

biensalsa
The scan clearly says it's more dangerous there than in the 616 reality. If you can't grasp his meaning that it's more dangerous thus making the feat even more impressive then don't post scans. You made the feat even more impressive per Strange's words. Nicely done. False.

Yes as clear as expunging bacteria.

Laws of reality are not the same, meaning what You see or even experience is not equal to what you see or experience here.

You asked for the scan and I provided to you, funny how You make fun of people asking for scans, but You see to not have any problem asking for them.

and You think is a moving and object is easier than destroying it.

Again let me guide you though this

You have a building what is easier to demolish it? or to put it in space?

If you think putting a building in space is easier, good for you.

biensalsa
Both and it happened more than that.

Help me here Carver, because I don't remember from the comics I have read.

Was any of this machines actually shown on panel moving a planet? I don't remember.

carver9

Laws of reality are not the same, meaning what You see or even experience is not equal to what you see or experience here.

You asked for the scan and I provided to you, funny how You make fun of people asking for scans, but You see to not have any problem asking for them.

If you think putting a building in space is easier, good for you.

Which one is more impressive.

Someone walking up to a building moving it from his foundation with nothing but brute strength.

Or

Someone standing across the street from a building that have another building 60 ft from it and two men in armor standing right beside the building. While standing across the street, someone punch in the direction of the building destroying it along with the other building that was 60 ft from the building along with melting/turning to dust the two men that was standing beside the building.

Which is more impressive?

quanchi112

If you think putting a building in space is easier, good for you. The can makes it clear it's much deadlier in that reality. Hulk soloed it. Nicely done. With magical crap in general nothing is as it appears anyway. Hulk doesn't use magic.

Superman can fly to space under his own power. If I can fly under my own power it's easier to fly a five pound dumbbell than destroying it under my own strength.

carver9
Help me here Carver, because I don't remember from the comics I have read.

Was any of this machines actually shown on panel moving a planet? I don't remember.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/61f38505b9
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/2057a235f0
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/e255e809cd

biensalsa
The can makes it clear it's much deadlier in that reality. Hulk soloed it. Nicely done. With magical crap in general nothing is as it appears anyway. Hulk doesn't use magic.

Superman can fly to space under his own power. If I can fly under my own power it's easier to fly a five pound dumbbell than destroying it under my own strength.

Yes alone on a deadly dimension, let me see who else has been there ALONE With out wishing wells, Umar, Stranger.

Oh wait, I guess this is a feat for Bi-beast too?

Don't try to twist things up, please.

If you could fly? How do you know how much energy it will take you to lift your own body from the ground? now to lift something that weights five pounds + Your weight?

If You could fly to space and you weight 200 lbs + 5 then you need to generate enough force to lift 205 lbs at escape velocity, that is more than enough force to bust a 5 lbs dumbbell

and please answer the question about the building.

biensalsa
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/61f38505b9
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/2057a235f0
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/e255e809cd

And has Vector ever moved a planet? Or are We just going to believe that?

I have not seen Vector move a planet, EVER. But then again I have not read all the comics in the world, So I could be wrong.

carver9
And has Vector ever moved a planet? Or are We just going to believe that?

I have not seen Vector move a planet, EVER. But then again I have not read all the comics in the world, So I could be wrong.

Did Superman and Earth 22 Superman create reality shattering punches during their scuffle. Let me know.

biensalsa
Did Superman and Earth 22 Superman create reality shattering punches during their scuffle. Let me know.

Can You stay in topic?

This is not Superman vs Earth 22 Superman. That thread is that way ==========>

Superman did with Pre Crisis Earth 2 Superman btw on panel.

But like I said, that is another thread discussion, We are talking about Vector moving a planet.

carver9
Can You stay in topic?

This is not Superman vs Earth 22 Superman. That thread is that way ==========>

Superman did with Pre Crisis Earth 2 Superman btw on panel.

But like I said, that is another thread discussion, We are talking about Vector moving a planet.

On panel its showing him repelling reality and is stated on panel by the narrator that he was doing this. Moving a planet, dont remember him ever doing this but if he can repel reality, I don't see why he can't move planets.

lft4ded
Yes alone on a deadly dimension, let me see who else has been there ALONE With out wishing wells, Umar, Stranger.

Oh wait, I guess this is a feat for Bi-beast too?

Don't try to twist things up, please.

That's actually a question I have too as I didn't read the comic but I'd heard mention of a Wishing well be involved before. What exactly did the Wishing Well do to everyone? I remember reading a panel where Hulk said they'd fight, die, and then fight some more?

biensalsa
On panel its showing him repelling reality and is stated on panel by the narrator that he was doing this. Moving a planet, dont remember him ever doing this but if he can repel reality, I don't see why he can't move planets.

OK Carver, like I told you before, the only "reality" Vector is tearing apart is the nexus reality.

Lets see how Vector's power at peak performs outside of the nexus, shall We?

Here He uses his powers at full and destroys a building complex STRAINING HIS POWER TO HIS LIMITS

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk277_15b.jpg

Here He uses his power to repel Agamemno's stronghold with no result until He focuses his beam

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk397_16b.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk397_17a.jpg

Here uses his powers and He is not repelling reality

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk398_12b.jpg

Here also does not repel reality, but Thor is standing his ground, well of course He could, but He is deflecting X-Ray's power to Vector and Vector cannot repel it. Now I know Thor deflects attacks 10 times fold, But I don't believe a 10 times amped X-ray can destroy reality, Hell I don't even think X-ray can bust a continent if amped 10 times

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Avengers304_14a.jpg

And most if not all scans I'm giving you indicate that Vector is using a lot of his power.

So I tend to believe You scan is only an embellishment of the action as Vector has not (as far as I know) ever moved a planet.

biensalsa
Originally posted by lft4ded
That's actually a question I have too as I didn't read the comic but I'd heard mention of a Wishing well be involved before. What exactly did the Wishing Well do to everyone? I remember reading a panel where Hulk said they'd fight, die, and then fight some more?

Wishing Well was granting wishes to the characters involved.

The Wishing Well was bringing everybody back to life, is not 100% clear if the wishing well was reviving Hulk and Betty too.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>