RKT/Insane Genis vs Full Powered Monarch/Mordu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins? No bfring.

Mindset
Genis bfrs them.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Genis bfrs them.

Lol

abhilegend
Team 1.

Uriel005
RKT is out of his league but Genis picks up the slack. Team 1.

Insane Genis is just a bit too much Mordru would need to live up to his implied power for team 2 to stand a chance against an insane genis.

Glorificus
Insane Genis FTW.

iceman24567
Team two

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team two How ?

red sabre
Originally posted by Uriel005
RKT is out of his league but Genis picks up the slack. Team 1.

what??? get real RKT can solo team 2 by himself , i see you dont like thor very much but come on

Uriel005
Originally posted by red sabre
what??? get real RKT can solo team 2 by himself , i see you dont like thor very much but come on So RKT accidentally's a universe.... Don't think so. Also any Mordru capable of competing in this fight would need to be Lord of Sorceror's world/Guy who punked a prepped Shazam with trolling ease and considering the fact that after getting crushed by Mordru Shazam was still able to beat DoV Spectre I'd put Mordru from that period a fair amount ahead of RKT because I'd put Shazam at the RoE at high end Odin if not approaching RKT levels on his own.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
So RKT accidentally's a universe.... Don't think so. Also any Mordru capable of competing in this fight would need to be Lord of Sorceror's world/Guy who punked a prepped Shazam with trolling ease and considering the fact that after getting crushed by Mordru Shazam was still able to beat DoV Spectre I'd put Mordru from that period a fair amount ahead of RKT because I'd put Shazam at the RoE at high end Odin if not approaching RKT levels on his own. Mordru was defeated by electrical energy. It destroys his concentration. Guess what Thor is the god of ? Be aware of the characters before you say something so foolish as to he is beyond Rune Thor.

BullwinkleMoose
Team 2 Wins. As Ruler of Sorceror World, Mordru controls even the Magic of the 5-D Imps, he could blink RKT out of existence

quanchi112
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Team 2 Wins. As Ruler of Sorceror World, Mordru controls even the Magic of the 5-D Imps, he could blink RKT out of existence No, he doesn't. You need to also show him doing so. I argue based on what the characters actually do not what you wish they can do.

Stoic
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Team 2 Wins. As Ruler of Sorceror World, Mordru controls even the Magic of the 5-D Imps, he could blink RKT out of existence

Unless he as no control over Thor's type of magic. Let's remember that the laws of the DC universe differ greatly from the laws governing the Marvel universe. Actually there are laws within the DC continuum that differ so much, that a divergent Superman is not affected by mainstream kryptonite. Maybe we should stick with feats, and showings to prove who is the dominant force here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.