Professor Q Vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/485870-__hr_monarchy___04___06_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/2226614-im_large.png

Digi
Lawl. Somebody's getting into some REALLY obscure Wildstorm comics.

Q for the stomp.

Endless Mike
At first I thought you meant the guy from James Bond

Digi
Professor Q is basically Flash + Green Lantern + Reed Richards' intellect. The OP picture is a good indicator of all of those things. The fact that she appeared in ridiculously few comics is the only thing keeping her out of the "Is she Skyfather+?" KMC sweepstakes.

Match her against heralds and we start to have to say "We don't know for sure" simply out of deference to her limited showings. But someone like Iron Man is clearly outmatched.

Greysen93
The Q

StyleTime
I was going to say something similar to Digi. She has barely any appearances, but going by the hype she is definitely up there. That could actually be said for a few of The Monarchy characters.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Digi
Lawl. Somebody's getting into some REALLY obscure Wildstorm comics.

Q for the stomp.

I was having a really hard time match the Q up with someone. Who would be a GOOD match, Digi?

Digi
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I was having a really hard time match the Q up with someone. Who would be a GOOD match, Digi?

I really don't know. She doesn't have enough showings to have defined limits. We'd be guessing at about anything from Mid-herald to Skyfather+/Low Abstract. My guess is that she falls somewhere in the trans. department, but I'm hardly assured of that.

guy222
tony loses

Tony Stark
Professor Q is basically Flash + Green Lantern + Reed Richards' intellect. The OP picture is a good indicator of all of those things. The fact that she appeared in ridiculously few comics is the only thing keeping her out of the "Is she Skyfather+?" KMC sweepstakes.

Match her against heralds and we start to have to say "We don't know for sure" simply out of deference to her limited showings. But someone like Iron Man is clearly outmatched.

IM is a herald

Prep-Man
I really don't know. She doesn't have enough showings to have defined limits. We'd be guessing at about anything from Mid-herald to Skyfather+/Low Abstract. My guess is that she falls somewhere in the trans. department, but I'm hardly assured of that.

Couldn't she touch all the tech in the universe? If so, she would definitely be trans.

Digi
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Couldn't she touch all the tech in the universe? If so, she would definitely be trans.

My memory is very vague here. I recall her pulling all of her power from a supercomputer in the future or some such, that was either powered by or literally was a star. The bio you linked references a connection to a future computer as well.

Either way, all tech in the universe? I don't think that's the case. But she is a genius-level intellect with access to some formidable future tech, at the very least.

Originally posted by Tony Stark
IM is a herald

Ok.

Galan007
I'm going to have to check out the few issues this girl was in. Sounds interesting.

Digi
The Monarchy had such potential, and some legitimately interesting new characters. And then went nowhere. Quite a shame.

Not a terrible curiosity-itch to scratch though.

Galan007
The bio Prep linked says that she was thought to be tapping into the computer system of the future version of Spartan--the Godlike version Majestic battled at the end of time. Is there any truth at all to that?

Digi
I don't remember, sorry. I don't have any recollection of the Spartan-computer, but that doesn't mean it's not there (I think I read the Monarchy before anything with his future self in it, so maybe I just didn't recognize it at the time)

Galan007
Cool beans. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.